✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾

A/N: I will post three chapters today for a special gift on letting this book hit 100k views! Thank you so much everyone!
◝(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)◜..°♡

(♥ω♥*)

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

You have finally arrived at the shrine, which is Toman's meeting place

You have finally arrived at the shrine, which is Toman's meeting place. You sighed in relief, thinking that the intolerable ride you had with Mikey was finally over. You slowly went off of his motorbike and balanced your weight as your feet reached the ground. "You okay?" Mikey asks as he pulls down the side stand of his motorbike. "Yeah, I'm fine." You assured him as you dusted your leggings, making sure that there wouldn't be any smudges of dirt on it from the ride.

It was already dark, and there were many different kinds of motorbikes parked in front of you. Many guys who were wearing Toman's uniform were talking to each other. Some of them noticed your presence and looks in your direction. It's obvious that their gazes were full of curiosity since you did just arrived together with Toman's commander and vice commander. 'Might as well put up a naive act...' You thought to yourself.

"You're finally here." A familiar voice could be heard from behind you as you turned your head in its direction. Tadashi was standing in front of the stairs that lead to the shrine for Toman's meeting. You walked over to him with furrowed brows. "Mind explaining to me what's going on?" You asked as you cross both of your arms, standing in front of him.

"Don't be mad. I promise you'll be so surprised after this!" Tadashi said as he grabs you by the arm and pulls you upstairs, heading to the shrine. 'What exactly is going on?' You pondered inside your head. 'Draken said nomination ceremony...does that mean Kisaki will finally appear? But isn't it a bit too soon?' You were so lost in your thoughts that Tadashi had to snap his fingers in front of your face.

"Your acting paranoid just relax a bit, will ya?" Tadashi smiled as he tries to reassure you. You slightly sighed as you let him drag you to a near corner of the shrine. The both of you were separated from the group of delinquents as they lined themselves in position. "Hey, Hiroki!" A light purple-haired boy walks towards both of you as he waves his hand to Tadashi. "Yo, Mitsuya." Tadashi greets him back as he waves his right hand at him.