✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾

◆____________________________◆

Izana rubbed the skin of your cheek soothingly as you laid your eyes widely at him in dread. "Your answer?" Izana tilted his head as he asked you what your response would be. Your mouth was partially parted, but you couldn't utter out a single word, as if your beating heart got stuck in your throat. Izana was overwhelming as he towered over you by the window.

Giving you mixed signals here and there, that makes you think he changed for the better or still remained the same. "Izana... just answer my question first," you brought yourself up as you mustered the courage to talk back. "Why did you build Tenjiku?" you questioned him sternly as you kept your trembling hands hidden behind your back.

"Didn't you promise me that you wouldn't follow the original storyline?" you spat as you brought your brows together in a scowl. "You broke this promise on your own! So I'm never gonna keep my side of the bargai-" "HE WAS GOING TO STEAL YOU AWAY FROM ME!" Izana snapped as he brought his face closer to yours in rage before gripping on each side of your arms, making you jerk in slight pain.

You winced at the tight grip he has on your shoulders as you locked your eyes with him once more. "What- What are you talking about?" you uttered out between whimpers due to his grasp on your arms. "I saw you with him, Y/N. Don't play dumb with me," he growled. You blinked at him in confusion before your mind wholely processed out the words he meant.

"So it was you," you said in an undertone. "If you're talking about that night about me and Mikey. Just so you know that nothing fucking happened." You chastised as you glared at him. "Something did happen, don't lie to me," his last few words sounded deeply threatening as his grip on your arms tightened. "You're talking like I'm some object that belongs to you," you gritted your teeth. "But I'm not."
"-Yet" he added as if he was correcting errors of your own statement, causing you to look at him in disbelief.

"Excuse me?" you chuckled humourlessly. "I may have broken the promise, but that doesn't mean I'm ever letting you go, Y/N." Izana indicated with a promising tone; your eyes shot open even more as the pupils of the center shrank in utter doubt. Rage flooded your whole body as you harshly escaped yourself from his grasp, pulling him by the collar and pushing him away from your figure firmly.

"Don't fuck with me!" you raged as you dashed through the side, heading towards the door as it is your only escape. But then Izana's hand captured your right wrist once more, pulling it from behind your back, causing you to scream in pain. "Don't even try on escaping," he seethed as he pulled you towards his chest, gripping tightly on your jaw for you to face him up.

"You're the fucking worse..." your voice cracked as small drops of tears started trickling down your pathetic doleful face. "Do you really mean that?" He hinted a tone of sorrow as he asked you that. Acting like the one who is in victim here even though he is not. You bit your lower lip hard. Scraping the soft plump with your teeth as it scratched up a small mark, causing small trickles of blood to come out.