Gradysaurus: The Girl In Disc...

By -ILRAHC-

Y/N grady, the 15 year old, younger sibling of owen grady, she was signed up for camp cretaceous by her broth... More

->thrown together<-
\\\nighttime trouble///
•*big lab, tiny baby*•
'°cattle drive°'
•.°alone, defenseless, dead°.•
•.*cakes & candles*.•
(🐊) crocodile whale (🐋)
[==train to freedom==]
●•.sacrifice one for six.•●
_="-beacon's & caravan's-"=_
🌸🌺🌼 flowers for reunions🌼🌺🌸
°◇¿?salvation or savagery?¿◇°
°•♡pressure apologies♡•°
¤.^'strange behavior'^.¤
A/N
_-=limousine raptor=-_
○¤*ill avenge you*¤○
○°¡!?¿~delirium~¿?!¡°○
°*²2-double trouble-2²*°
super duper sorry 😞
●•.whatever it takes.•●
《"=god's merciless="》
%÷:.washed up.:÷%
{▪︎¤killer AI¤▪︎}
《○◇♡☆{sentiance}☆♡◇○》
>[Œ§]<mixed signals>[þÆ]<
》▪︎■▪︎■▪︎|-|hacker!!!|-|▪︎■▪︎■▪︎《
apologies..

<^>bad news<^>

2.7K 95 30
By -ILRAHC-

"Blue?"

I opened the door of the caravan to face her.

She turned and snarled at me, but it slightly lightened as she saw that it was me.

"B-blue? Why are you alone? Wheres the pack?..." i asked, scared to find out.

Blue's snarl disappeared and her pypils dialated slightly.

"Please...please dont tell me theyre gone..." i said, starting to tear up.

She made a soft purr and sat down in the grass, i couldve sworn i saw a tear fall from her eye.

"Did...did owen get out okay? Er- alpha? Did alpha get out okay?.." i asked, walking over to her, caustiously.

She looked up at me and made clicking sounds before standing up again.

"Thats a yes right?" I asked.

She bobbed her head and made more clicking noises.

"Okay..good...well, we only have eachother...will- will you trust me? Ill help you all i can..i wont be getting out of here anytime soon.." i said, reaching my hand out.

She looked at my hand and back at me before closing her eyes and pressing her nose into my palm, purring lightly.

"Good..if you see any other people around the island dont kill them please..you can chase them away but dont hurt anyone..alright? Other than that there arent many rules..just dont hurt any humans, oh and dont eat tiny.." i said, pointing to the small gallimimus who was sitting in the window of the caravan.

Blue clicked again, showing she agreed to the terms.

"I might make up rules along the way alright?" I asked, petting her muzzle.

She clicked some more.

"Show me where your staying so i know where to find you.." i said, walking over to the caravan window and signing to tiny to stay here.

Blue screeched and i hopped in the van and started it up, i nodded to tell blue i was ready to follow her.

Blue screeched again before bolting ahead into the night, me speeding right after her.

She led me to a place i didnt think still exsisted, the jurassic park visitor center..i thought they wouldve torn it down when they built the new park.

I left the van on and got out, following blue up the steps of the old building.

"Okay, so your staying here? Nice choice.." i said, looking around at the fern covered floors and vine covered walls.

Blue screeched.

I notice a raptor skeleton on the ground, actually there was two, they were both across from eachother on opposite sides of the building.

One was slightly bigger than the other one and the smaller one had a crushed ribcage, the bigger one also had a crushed ribcage but it also had a broken spine and damaged legs and tail, these are the two raptors that terrorized dr. Alan grant, dr. Ellie sattler and those two kids..which means they got these fatal injuries from the t.rex, who still lives today actually.

The bigger raptor being effectivly named, The Big One.

I picked up the skull of 'the big one' and looked it over, a tarantula crawled out of its eye socket making me drop it.

I waited for the spider to leave before picking the skull back up, i dont know why i did but i put it over my head, like a mask.

I grabbed the jaw off the ground and held it up to my chin, i could make a working mask with these, they fit perfectly around my head.

I began to steal the claws off of the two skeletons, twelve finger claws, eight toe claws and four sickle claws, this is enough to make some kind of claw gloves and boots, having a second pair on standby incase i need to switch them out.

The smaller skull and jaw were too small to fit on my head so i best make sure i keep my current skull in the best shape possible.

I went outside the building to load everything into the van before going back inside to look for anymore useful things.

Blue had fallen asleep next to the t.rex skull on the floor, could take that too but i dont know what id use it for.

I explored around the different rooms, finding a garage and looking through there.

I found some caulk, it might not be the best but i could use this to stick everything together.

I found an old gun in one of the rooms, it had ammo but it was so old and rusty, it wouldnt shoot.

I found some rope and thick tires, or maybe they were motorcycle tires, i dont know.

I decided i could probably use the tires for something so i took two of them.

I stuffed those things into the van aswell, going back one more time for a final sweep.

I cut the seat belts out of the old jeep that was in the garage, could help with making the skull into a mask.

I decided to go back to the main room and steal all of the tail vertibrae from the two raptor skeletons, id put them together like a puzzle using caulk, make a tail.

I couldnt find anything else so i put the rest of the things i took in the van and drove back to the caravan, it was probably midnight by now.

Omce i got back i started working on the skull and jaw, putting one of the seatbelt buckles through the earholes on the skull and testing it out.

It seemed to fit fine with no problems so i set it upside down on the floor and started to work on the jaw, attatching it to the shull with caulk and two of the springs i found earlier.

I set it down to let it dry and started to work on the tail, it was harder than i thought.

I got so annoyed that i just gave up on that and decided to find a different way to make a tail.

Then i remembered the claws that i took.

I searched through owens old room and found some gloves, i used some tape that i found in there to tape the fingers together and make it only look like three fingers, my thumb in one, index and middle fingers in another, ring and pinkie fingers in the last, i did the same with the second glove before using caulk to attatch the finger claws to them.

I set them down to dry next to the skull.

Then i thought for a moment, looked through my supplies and got an idea.

I took the motorcycle tires i found at the old visitor center and used my cleaver to cut it in half, it wasnt the best way but it worked.

I stood one of the halves upright and pushed all of my weight into it, testing how flexable it was and how easy my weight could make it collapse on itself.

It was pretty strong so i cut two small pieces of tire off the second motorcycle tire and placed them both on the bottems.

I took four springs out and lined two springs in each tire half.

I placed container lids ontop of the springs, sticking them together with more caulk.

I took one of my pairs of tack boots and stuck them against the container lids with caulk.

I went back to the bottems and stuck two toe claws and one sickle claw on the bottems of both of the legs.

I took the laces out of the boots on them and attatched them around the sides of the legs.

I took two more seat belts and attatched them as a second way to hold my legs in place when i try them out in two days, for now i have to wait for all this stuff to dry.

While i was waiting to get tired i used the remainder of the motorcycle tired to make some kind of armor.

They should fit on my back as i cut the edges off them and made them flat before using some of the rope i found to tie it around my body.

Maybe i can find thicker tires and upgrade from these skinny bike tires.

I took the tire armor back off to go lay down for bed, i walked into my room to find tiny asleep in my bed.

I gently move her out of the middle of the bed before getting in and falling asleep pretty quickly.

---
Two days later..
---

It had to have been the longest two days ever but the day finally came.

The day i would test out my new raptor decuise.

The day after i had assembled it i made a tail using two belts and a couple long, bendy sticks.

I still have to wait till tommorow for that to be done drying.

The leg stilts were the only things that i really needed to test, the skull being second in line.

I put my feet into the tack boots that were attatched to the stilts before standing up and balancing on them, they seem to work well so far.

I started walking around, getting used to how id have to walk in these.

I shifted my torso forward to make my posture more raptor like.

Then i put the skull on to test it, it worked really well, the jaw opened and closed with mine, so if i were to talk the jaw would move as i did so.

I put the gloves on and i think i would look pretty convincing to any dinosaur, maybe not blue.

Now i just need to wait for the tail to be done drying tomorrow, for now im gonna practice using these leg stilts.

---
The next day...
---

I tested out the tail before sanding it down so there were less spikes on the sticks.

I also remembered the vocal piece i had, practicing making the different sounds a raptor makes.

I put all the pieces of my decuise on and stuck the vocal piece in my mouth before putting the claw-gloves on.

I didnt have a way to look at myself but i could tell i was really convicing.

I even started to move my head in a birdlike manner to really sell it.

Im so good at acting like a raptor, blue seems to think so too, she chirped and did little hops around me.

"Well how do we test if this decuise really works girl?" I asked blue.

Blue paused and thought about it for a bit.

She perked up and clicked before running off into the forest, i followed behind her.

Now that i had these stilts on i could run faster, as if my legs were more muscular, they should get that way the more i use the stilts, in turn that should make me go even faster.

She led me to the old visitor centor and pushed me inside while staying outside.

All the compies that were inside instantly ran at the sight of me, im guessing that they wouldve came up to me to harrass me if i didnt have this decuise on.

"That must mean it works! All the compies ran away from me instead of towards me!.." i said as blue walked inside.

She chirped happily.

This will make living here a lot easier...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 30 5
Delta is the older Sibling of Ben; she does not get along with her mum at all and tends to stay in her room like all moody teens. One day when talkin...
58.9K 1.2K 9
One day, (Y/n) Grady, a 16 year old girl, was training her brother's group of Raptors, when her brother tells her she will be attending Camp Cretaceo...
152K 3K 15
{I made this story awhile ago so I apologise in advance for any mistakes; grammer or facts} Y/N Grady and her Dad, Owen Grady live in Jurassic World...
746 32 10
When 15 year old Evelyn Grady little sister of Owen Grady gets asked to come to camp cretaceous with six other campers and things take a turn for the...