○¤*ill avenge you*¤○

Second person POV-
Blue..

Blue was resting inside of the visitors center, or her nest as most would call it, she stopped going outside as much because all of the dinosaurs have started acting weird.

Y/N hasnt visited her in a while, she is worried about her but she doesnt know where she is so she cant really go looking for her at the time.

The sound of the doors of the entrance opening got her attention.

See stood up and looked to see who it was, it was those kids she saw not too long ago, when she still had her sisters, and an extra one that she hasnt seen before.

They are trespassing, only Y/N, tiny and charli are allowed in here, the compies dont count as they are used for food.

The door shut by itself, making a big banging sound along with it.

She knows Y/N said not to hurt any humans but she also did say that she was allowed to chase them away if she doesnt want them near her.

The one with the blue shirt kept muttering things.

They all yelp and back up as a compy accidentally drops a bolt down from a support beam.

They must be here for something, looking for something the compies stole, supplies, or they are just exploring curiously.

Incase they were looking for something the compies stole blue waited for a while to watch them.

She sees the boy with a white shirt point up to one of the compy nests up by the support beams.

There was a compass on it, that must be why they are here, blue will wait until they get it back before chasing them away.

---
First person POV-
Y/N..
---

"Ugh another bust..lets head back to the tunnels...sammy, y/n..you can quit picking up every map you find lying around..ive got this.." brooklynn said, taking a blueprint map from me, folding it up, and giving it back.

"Well, technically, this ones a blueprint.." i said, opening it back up.

"Maybe instead of following the vents or going down in the tunnels again, we could try someplace else..see here? This spot is marked 'under construction'.." sammy said, pointing to a certain spot on the map.

"Yeah..so?" Brooklynn asked.

"The map we've been using was printed five years ago..the same area was under construction then, too!" Sammy said, taking out the first map and showing the same spot.

"Seems to us a site thats off limits because its always 'under construction' is a perfect place to hide something secret!" I said.

"Its a long shot..it always takes contractors longer to build stuff than they say.." brooklynn said, she was right but i dont think anything on this island would take five years just to make it.

"But dont you think its worth at least checking out?" Sammy asked.

"Trust me, guys..this is what i do..lets keep following the vents..we're bound to find what im looking for.." brooklynn said, strapping herself into the seat of the gyrosphere.