(🐊) crocodile whale (🐋)

We all chase after the man as he books it for our van.

Bumpy and yazmina ran ahead before bumpy tripped her, it looked like it was on purpose.

The man managed to get in the van and turn it on, he drove past yaz, almost hitting her and driving off down the path, everyone else, including me, stop chasing after that but yaz kept up the chase.

The indominus came out of the trees and hit the van off the road with a roar, causing yaz and everyone else to fall backwards and scream.

The indominus didnt pay us any mind and went to the van to hit it again, this time it hit the van into a tree.

The man climbed out the door of the van just to climb back in to get away from the dinosaur.

Deciding to go out the back of the van instead just for the indom to come around the side to face him.

He crawls under the van as another attempt to get away from it but the indominus just pushed the van away, leaving him sitting there face to face with her.

The indominus lunges forward and eats him whole, causing him to scream.

We all run away to an area that had storage crates, barrels and the only intact fence.

"I told you she'd get in the way! If it wasnt for her, i could have made the van.." yaz said.

"And then you would have been eaten..bumpy saved your life!" Ben said, patting bumpy on the head.

"Why couldnt you just leave her behind?!" Yaz asked.

"Because i wont abandon her like we were!..." he said, hugging bumpy.

"Bens right.." i said, hugging tiny close to me.

"We're on our own..." darius said.

Then the indominus rex roars scaring everyone into crouching down more.

Darius looks between a couple logs while i put tiny back into my fannypack.

He quickly hides behind the log again, he mustve saw the indominus.

Bumpy squeals out of fear because ben is holding her in place, so he tries to calm her down, i can hear the indominus quiet down to hear.

Darius walks around the side of our hiding spot, he looks around for a bit before silently telling us to go forward with his hand, he got stopped by ben who put a hand on his shoulder and shook his head.

"Trust me" darius whispered, putting his hand on top of bens.

We all snuck out of our previous hiding spot to hide behind one of the crates.

Darius looked out again to see where the indominus is.

He nods to ben and kenji before attempting to sneak to the next spot but he quickly shoots down behind a barrel.

I hear the indominus start running so we all quickly switch spots, me and ben falling behind and having to hide behind two barrels with bumpy as the indominus came over roaring.