Konosuba X Male Reader (Harem)

Bởi Flameshot57

Your name is [L/N] [Y/N] you were a active person back on earth. One day your friend; kazuma (who is a shut... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter #10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

1K 26 6
Bởi Flameshot57

After the purple alligators surrounded aqua they procceded to attack the cage...

Aqua: "PURIFICATION! PURIFICATION! PURIFICATION!"

[Y/N]: "Oh shit! We have to go help her!"

Kazuma then grabs my arm...

Kazuma: "Wait a minute, do you see that? Look at aqua."

Taking a closer look, it seems aqua has decided to use purification on the lake rather then just sit there...

Kazuma: She actually started using her magic..."

[Y/N]: "You're right, let's just keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't end up dying."

Kazuma then yells out to aqua

Kazuma: "AQUA!!! DO YOU WANNA CALL IT A DAY!? WE CAN PULL YOU OUT IF YOU WANT!"

Aqua then yells back...

Aqua: "NO! IF I GIVE UP, THEN I WONT GET ANY MONEY!"

[Y/N]: "Well at least she's deticated..."

Kazuma: "You got that right"

Suddenly one of the alligators crushes two bars together...

It made quite a big entry but not big enough for an alligator to pass through

Aqua: "The cage just made a crunch sound and I don't like it!"

Darkness: "I'm quite jealous, I wish it were me in there, it looks fun."

Kazuma: "Down girl!"

[Y/N]: "Give it a rest would you, darkness"

A couple hours passed and during it all, aqua kept screaming "purification"...

.

.

.

KONOSUBA

.

.

.

After seven hours into the quest, the lake finally became clear...

We all walk into the water and gather around aqua who is sitting inside the cage...

Megumin: "It seems the waters been purified, and the alligators left too..."

[Y/N]: "Yup, seems like it..."

Kazuma: "Hey aqua? Aqua! Lady aqua"

Darkness: "Aqua!"

Why isn't she answering? Did she get hurt?

[Y/N]: "Aqua!"

I walk next to aqua and wave at her...

[Y/N]:" Earth to aqua... Hey aqua! Are you okay! Did you get hurt or something!? Well answer damnit!"

Suddenly aqua starts crying

Kazuma: *Sighs* "If the gators scared you that much you should've called for help!"

Kazuma: "aqua? We've decided to give you all the reward for the quest!"

Megumin: Yeah! He's right, its only fair! You did do all the work!"

Darkness: "yeah!"

[Y/N]: Aqua, you can come out now! The quest has been finished! Plus, all the gators are gone!"

Aqua: "I'll stay in the cage thank you..."

Kazuma: "Really?"

Aqua: "The world is too big, too scary... I'll never step foot out of this cage again..."

Everyone stares at each other with shock...

Damn, these quests are hard on her, it's come to the point where she's become traumatized...

.

.

QUEST COMPLETE

Description: Y/N's Party has completed the criteria of purifying the lakes water and getting rid of hostile animals in the area...

Reward: 300,000 Eris

End of report.

.

.

Meanwhile in an unknown location near some mountains a man named mitsurugi kyouya gets into a fierce battle with a legendary dragon, he carrys a sword named "Gram", which rumour has it, his sword was forged by the gods...

??? Girl 1: "Isn't that the legendary dragon!?"

??? Girl 2: "Yeah! Maybe we should get out of here! It may be too much to Handle!"

My name is kyouya mitsurugi! I was once a normal highschooler in Japan! I was reincarnated into this world by beautiful goddess as a hero! I promised her that I would save this world! So...

Kyouya: "if we don't deal with this now! Then it will ravage the land and destroy everything in it's path!"

Kyouya: "We must deal with it at once!"

Kyouya suddenly pulls his sword back, and a light begins to shine from his sword...

The dragon he's fighting looks at him with rage...

Kyouya the swings his sword forward at the dragon with all his strength...

Kyouya: "TAKE THIS!!!"

A big beam of light Pierces the dragon, and shoots up into the sky...

.

.

.

KONOSUBA

.

.

.

Back in axel, kyouya walks with his two female party members...

??? Girl 2: "That's my kyouya! It only took him one blow to kill that legendary dragon!"

??? Girl 1: "Since when did he become Yours!?"

The girls then get into an argument and leave kyouyas side...

Kyouya then begins to think...

I promised that goddess that I'd save this world... I must, for her...

Suddenly out of the blue he hears a familiar voice singing, coming from down an alley way...

Kyouya: "I know that voice!"

He then runs off to find the person singing...

??? Girl 1: "Kyouya, where are you going!?"

Meanwhile, back to Y/N's group...

[Y/N]: "Hey kazuma? What the hell is aqua singing?"

Kazuma: "I don't know man, but it sure is pissing me off! Just look at the people staring at us..."

Kazuma: "AQUA! Would you stop singing that creepy ass song! It's making us look bad! We've got the entire town looking at us!"

[Y/N]: "Aqua, could please stop the singing? It's driving me nuts!"

Kazuma: "WOULD YOU GET THE HELL OUT ALREADY!"

Aqua: "No... This is my home now... The world is too scary..."

Megumin: "Shutting your self off from the world isn't healthy..."

[Y/N]: "I'm sure kazuma would know that more then anyone..."

Kazuma: "I am so gonna kick your ass"

Megumin and darkness: "huh?"

Kazuma: "Ah! It's nothing!"

Suddenly I hear someone scream out of no where

???: "MY LADYYYY!?"

A man wearing a full suit of armour runs up to our cage and bends the iron bars open...

Kazuma: "Damn he's strong!"

???: "My lady I'll get you out of here!"

???: "You shouldn't be treated this way! Your a goddess!"

Wait how does this guy know she's a goddess!?

Darkness: "Hey! My friend did not give you permission to touch her!"

Kazuma: "Hey aqua! Do you know this guy!? Cause it sure looks like he knows who you are!"

[Y/N] : "He called you a goddess"

Aqua: " a g... goddess?"

Kazuma: "yeah!"

Aqua stares at both of us with a blank stare...

Kazuma: "hm?"

...

Aqua: "That's right! I am a goddess!"

What the hell!? How did she forget!?

Aqua then stumbles out of the cage...

Aqua: "Ahem! How can this goddess be of service to you good sir?!"

...

Aqua: "Who are you?"

???: "Ack!"

Kyouya: "It's me kyouya! Kyouya mitsurugi! You reincarnated me and gave me my magic sword, gram!"

I've got another bad feeling about this... This whole situation just screams out problems...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

517K 10K 41
(Y/N) was a simple teen who lived on his own, loved playing video games, and was a shut-in neet. However, his dreams may just come true as he is stru...
2.3K 68 6
you're a young teen superhero who saves people but they don't appreciate you because you cause property damage and hurt people even when you try not...
23.7K 291 18
After nearly a year of adventuring, a single man adventuring with 3 beautiful women would usually end up in a harem. Except only for 2 women. Satou...
36.9K 575 10
Alternate story to KonoSuba Aqua is about to give Kazuma a Goddess blessing in this wonderful world. Enjoy my Fanfic and leave constructive feedback...