A Broken Soulmate (Book 1)

By HarukiUsagi46

Wei Wuxian found his soulmate in Lan Wangji, one day he wanted to teased Lan Wangji because he never smile, a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Story (coming soon)

Chapter 8

5.7K 222 24
By HarukiUsagi46

After Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying got back to Yunmeng, their short quiet live didn't last long. One of the clan leader came to ask Jiang Fengmian for help, Jiang Cheng know that Sect leader Yao won't be safe at their clan. Jiang Fengmian decide to take Sect leader Yao to the Jin clan, Jiang Yanli went along to help out if Sect leader Yao hurt anywhere else.

Jiang Fengmian doesn't know that once he left his clan, thing are about to become difficult for Jiang Cheng, Wei Ying and Madam Yu.

The Wen finally show up at the Jiang clan front door, the same who was with Wen Chao show up with a bad, annoying attitude toward the Jiang people.

She begin to cause trouble for Wei Ying by saying thing that aren't true. He end up getting four to five wipe by Madam Yu. While on the ground with blood coming out from the side of his corner Wei Ying glanced at his hand, 'it doesn't matter anymore, thing are about to change. Soulmate or not, friend or not, right now my life and my sibling is more important to me. Wen Chao, I will come after you soon, and you too stupid women.'

Soon a battle broke out in the Jiang clan household. Madam Yu take Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng to the back of their home, she put the two of them on the boat this way they can escape from what is going on at the Lotus Cove.

Before Madam Yu send Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng off, she tell Wei Ying to take care of Jiang Cheng but inside his mind, 'What about me?' With that Madam Yu make the boat move away from there, away from the chaos at Lotus Cove.

Once the boat move further and further away from Lotus Cove, Wei Ying see another boat heading their way. Wei Ying see who it is, "Jiang Cheng look is Shijie and Jiang Shushu!" The two of them start to call out to Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Yanli.

On the other boat, Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Yanli hear shouting coming from ahead of them, "A-Die isn't that A-Cheng and A-Xian."

Jiang Fengmian tell the boat rower to row the boat over to where Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng is at. Jiang Fengmian dock with Jiang Cheng boat, they got on the boat, "A- Cheng. A-Xian.What happen? Why are you two tie up by your mother Zidian?"

The two can only said, "A-Die" "Jiang Shushu" they don't know how to tell them that their home has been invaded my the Wen Clan.

"A-Cheng, where is A-Niang? Why did she tie the two of you up on a boat?" Jiang Yanli asked while looked at Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng look up at his father, "A- Die please untie us." Jiang Fengmian looked at the Zidian around Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng, "Your mother Zidian only listen to her. I don't think it will let me," when Jiang Fengmian reach out, the Zidian wrapped itself around his wrist.

This surprise and shock both Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Yanli. Once Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng has been untied from Zidian the two of them stand up, Jiang Cheng is the first one to speak up, "A-Die. Jie. The Wen sect is attacking our home. She is fighting the Wen alone, that not all, she is fighting a person call Core melting hand. I am scare that she will lose the fight. Someone already sent up a flare to call for more enforcement. If we don't hurry back, A-Niang won't be able to handle all of them by herself."

"Core melting hand?" Jiang Fengmian know that they have to return but he also don't want his children to go back with him.

"A-Die, let's go back," Jiang Yanli looked at her dad with a scary expression on her face.

Jiang Fengmian decide to do one thing, he pushed his daughter in together with Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying, he send Zidian to tie up all three of them together.

He turn around to walk back to his boat, he only turn around when Jiang Cheng call out to him. He went over to Jiang Cheng telling his son not to cry and that he will come back. He did the same to his daughter but when he went over to Wei Ying, he said something else that break Wei Ying heart and soul, "A-Xian, take care of A-Cheng and A-Li, okay?" Wei Ying can only nodded his head.

Jiang Fengmian said one more thing to all three of them, "You three, don't turn this boat around. Make sure you head straight to your grandmother," Jiang Fengmian step back onto the other boat, he doesn't want to turn around to looked at his children, he tell the person who row the boat to leave from there to go straight to Yunmeng.

'Once again, no one care about me. You said to call you Uncle but why did you ask me to take care and protect your children, what am I to you?' Wei Ying thought to himself while he watch Jiang Fengmian left the boat that he is on.

Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli yell for their father, Wei Ying yell for his uncles. Jiang Fengmian didn't turn back, he is heading back to his clan because he is a clan leader after all, a clan leader needed to defend his home and his clan.

All three watch as the boat went farther, farther and farther away from them. When they no longer see their father, they stop yelling, they can only struggle to remove the rope around them and it won't move.

After an hour or so, Zidian around them begin to move. It went to wrapped itself around Jiang Cheng wrist. Once are able to move, Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng look around the boat to find something to take them back to Lotus Cove.

They end up pulling the seat off to use as a paddle, Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying paddle the boat to the forest behind Lotus Cove, this way they can go from there. They left Yanli behind since she doesn't know how to fight or they don't want her to see the devastation of their home.

When Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying got to Lotus Cove, it was run over by Wen Chao. They see many of their Shimei, Shidi and Shixiong body been laying next to each other. The one thing that make Wei Ying sad is to see the youngest of the Jiang disciple died in battle.

"Do you see my parent? I hope they are alright?" Jiang Cheng look around his home hoping to see his parents alive.

"Let's go to a different place," Wei Ying whispered to Jiang Cheng who nodded his head.

They went to the back, it let them see into the main room. That is when the two see two dead body laying on the floor with their hand together. Their eye went wide to see who it is, "A-Die. A- Niang."

They tighten their hand into a fist when they hear what Wang Lingjiao said, "if this women is still alive, I want to stab her a few more time! If Wen Zuliu didn't stop me, beside she is just a corpse, she already dead anyway."

Jiang Cheng fainted, he roll off of the top of the house roof. Wei Ying follow Jiang Cheng hoping to catch him. He weren't able to. Jiang Cheng end up hitting the ground when he fall of the roof.

He wasn't hurt or anything, he got up and run out of there, Wei Ying follow behind him. The two run back into the forest to meet back up with Jiang Yanli. She see the expression on both Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying face, she know that this isn't a good sign.

She look from Jiang Cheng to Wei Ying, "A-Xian, you said it," Wei Ying tell Jiang Yanli what they seen and what has happen to their home. All three burst out crying for the lost of their parents, their home and their disciple.

After a while of staying inside the forest, they left from there. They went to an inn to stay in since Jiang Yanli is sick when it rain.

Wei Ying walk over a quiet, silent Jiang Cheng, "Jiang Cheng, Shijie is sick. I am going to go buy medicine for her. Please stay with her and protect her, please don't leave. You hear, don't leave." After saying that Wei Ying left from there.

Wei Ying came back from buying medicine, now he is buying food for him, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli. He felt someone is looking at him, he know that the Wen clan is looking for the three of them. Now he is on his guard in case the Wen attack him while he is there.

The Wen didn't get the chance to attack Wen Ying when they hear, "get him!" Those group head toward their fellow clan as they chased someone who they think is one of the Jiang disciple.

(From different view)

Jiang Cheng walk out of the inn into the rain, he turn to his right, he see Wei Ying standing at one of the vendor behind him is the Wen clan. To save Wei Ying from getting captured he cause the Wen to pay attention to him.

"Get him!" One of the Wen disciple see Jiang Cheng, the group behind Wei Ying follow the calling of their fellow clan members. They went into that direction, they leave Wei Ying along because they are not sure if that is Wei Wuxian or not.

Wei Ying finish what he is buying, he went back into the inn. When he did, he see that Jiang Cheng isn't there, this got him worried. He went to wake Yanli up, "Shijie, Shijie, Jiang Cheng is gone."

Jiang Yanli look over to the other side, then look back over to Wei Ying, "where did he go?"

Wei Ying think for a while, "I think he went back to Lotus Cove." Hearing this Jiang Yanli want to go back for Jiang Cheng.

"Shijie, you can't go. You should go find your grandmother, I will go back for him. I promise to bring save him. So please," Jiang Yanli can only cry but she nodded her head.

Wei Ying got up, he left the inn and went back to Lotus Cove to save Jiang Cheng from the Wen.

When Wei Ying return back to Lotus cove , he that the Wen is still there so he have to be careful not to get caught. He walk along side the walk, he doesn't want the Wen to see that he is there to save Jiang Cheng.

Wei Ying felt someone is following him, he went to hide behind a wall. When that person pass in front of him, he grabbed them by the throat.

"Wei gongzi is me....is Wen Ning. We met at Cloud Recesse remember?" Wei Ying turned Wen Ning around.

"Wen Ning, we're you part of the attack?" Wei Ying asked in a dangerous tone in his voice, this frightening Wen Ning a lot.

"No no no no, I hear from other people. I want to come here to tell you but I was too late," hearing this Wei Ying let go of Wen Ning.

"Wei gongzi are you here to save Jiang gongzi?" Wen Ning asked.

"Yes, do you know where he is at?" Wen Ning nodded his head.

"Can you help me? Can you help me save Jiang Cheng?"

Wen Ning smile, he nodded his head while saying, "I will do my best to save Jiang gongzi. Wei gongzi please wait for me at the back of Lotus Cove. I will bring Jiang gongzi to you."

"Thank you, Wen Ning, I am in your debt."

Once again Wen Ning smile, he left Wei Ying to go do his thing. He want to return the favor to Wei Ying because he save him once when they were in danger at Lake Biling back at Gusu.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
That is all for this chapter. How is it? I didn't really go into much detail about Yu Ziyuan fight with Wang Lingjiao or what happen to Lotus cove, is it just a summon about it. Do you like it? Leave a comment and a vote okay? Is okay if you don't want to vote, thank you for reading though. Enjoy now!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 2.4K 12
If you think living with Lan Wang Ji must be easy just because of his quiet personality, let me tell you that you are heavily mistaken! Wei Wuxian w...
18.8K 1.2K 16
After saving Wei Wuxian from NeverNight Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian back to the burial mound. He set up a barrier so no one can get through. "Wei Yin...
240K 9.3K 45
Wei Ying was banished and discarded from the whole Cultivating world. Lan Zhan Turned his back on him, the juniors can't help him they are still youn...
44.5K 3K 22
When Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan hand, Lan Zhan know that he doesn't want to live in a world where there is no Wei Ying , the person who he consider...