𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 || Sc...

By unluckytrefle

❝ WILL YOU TAKE ME AS YOUR BRIDE? ❞ »----------✄ A year after you heard rumors of something happening to yo... More

The end | 1 ✔︎
fateful encounter | 2 ✔︎
Familiar | 3 ✔︎
Deja vu | 4
Journal | 5
A date | 6
Anonymous | 7
Warning | 8
home | 9
Nostalgia | 10
Comfort | 11
choice | 12
noticed | 13
Lies | 14
Hope | 14.5
Forgotten | 15
Deception | 16
A past memory | 17
Jealousy | 18
Festival | 19
Blood | 20
A false miracle | 20.5
Wounds | 21
Only one | 22
Remorse | 23
In exchange | 24
Betrayal | 25
The travelars suspicion | 26
Y/N | 27
Bitter memories | 28
Protesters | 28.5
Reailty | 28.75
Desire | 29
Realization | 30
The Gods | 31
A Wish | 32
Promise | 33
Run away | 35
Desperation | 36
Firework show | 37
Lost History | 38
The beginning | 39
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
Special Announcement

Request | 34

9.1K 427 143
By unluckytrefle

...

"Back then, [name] wasn't pushed off the cliff."

"She jumped off herself."

The moment Ayato spoke those four words, Ayaka felt her heart sink. She was almost speechless, and could only utter a quiet, "..What?" before glancing at Thoma to only realize he was looking away. "You still haven't found out, have you? The reason why mother died," he told his dear sister as he got up.

Ayato easily broke through the rope that tied his wrist behind him and gesture Ayaka to follow. "Thoma bring those two criminals to the Tenryou Commission. I'd like to explain the situation to Ayaka in private." He said, looking towards his sister.

"Yes, of course!" Thoma quickly followed his orders, but Ayaka was still in disbelief. "let's go, I'll tell you the truth." Ayato said, and for the first time... Ayaka glared at her brother.

A chilling look that sends shivers down the spine of even the head of the Kamisato clan.

However, despite being surprised by the reaction of his sister, he chuckled- "Who knew you could give such a death glare. However,  I suppose it's no surprise you would react this way towards me. But can you listen to me just this one time?" Ayato tried to convince his sister.

Ayaka grit her teeth as she looked down at the ground before getting up. "I'll listen," she sighed, following her brother down the hall before reaching a room. "You sit down, I'll go brew some tea..." Ayato cleaned up the table as Ayaka sat down on the soft pillow laid on the ground. "Y/N is on the verge of dying. Do you really think this is the time to be sipping on tea, brother?"

Ayato was caught off guard by her words but quickly brushed it off, "you're right. I apologize... I was simply trying to ease the tension"— which he was doing an awful job of.

The fact that he was in higher status of her, and he was acting like this during such a serious situation irritated Ayaka. How could he be so calm? Was he trying to belittle your life?

Yet, she couldn't bring herself to be angry at her brother. In a way, his attitude in this moment reminded her of you.

"It's fine." Ayaka mumbled just as Ayato sat on the pillow across the table from her.

"You were trying to protect Y/N this whole time, weren't you? That's why you lied to her when she lost her memory. You didn't tell her that you were related, just for the sole reason to keep her happy. She was miserable with that 'curse,' so you didn't tell her. But, it seems that has backfired." He stated and Ayaka's expression wavered. "Did you convince me to come with you just for you to tell me that?" She said but Ayato shook his head.

"Remember the illness that had killed our mother and aunt? That Illness is the same one that is affecting [name] right now, but I'm sure you know that."

"..."

"Just how mother once was, Y/N condition is getting drastically worse everyday. The only reason she has been able to endure the pain and damage to her body was that medication you injected in her that night, the one our family has developed throughout the generation. However—" Ayato clenched his hand.

"The week before Y/N had 'fallen' off the cliff, she came to the Kamisato residence to see me. Despite haven't seen each other in well over a year."

-

...

"Ayato," Y/N called as she closed the door behind her.

The moment he saw her, he almost dropped the papers in his hand. "Ah! You startled me- What brings you here?" he asks, quickly putting aside some documents before getting up. Y/N gazed at Ayato for a spilt moment before looking down at the ground. Sweat rolled down her cheek as she said, "I have a request to make."

"Hm, a request? Did something happend..." he asked, noticing the frown on [name]'s face. Hesitant to speak, she was quiet for a moment. "I'm sure you heard of those rumours about me and that old friend of mine," Y/N started.

"About how he joined the Fatui and how he left me. Saying he was a 'horrible' person. The people in Inazuma had made rumours— assuming that I was badly treated and that I was a victim. They're all wrong! I hate those rumours. But-"

She suddenly became silent.

"But?" Ayato questioned, tilting his head a bit in a response of confusion.

"-But now, the rumours changed. And, now I'm the evil one. They think "working with the Fatui'." Y/N chuckled. "It's funny how people can switch sides so quickly. However, it's for the best, and this is where my request comes in."

Ayato tried to come closer after noticing how strange [name] were acting. But, before he could comfort her, she looked up, straight into his eyes.

"I want you to satisfy the peoples desires, and help them kill me." Y/N spoke.

He was immediately took aback by her words, and was left almost speechless. He couldn't tell if she was being serious or not. However, the expression written on her face told him that it was no mere joke.

"I'm going to die anyways. Soon, this curse will take into affect- and I'll die one way or other. But at least this way, I'll be of some use to the people in Inazuma. Some use to him." She added, mumbling the last part to which Ayato didn't hear.

"No! That's horrible. I am not going to kill you." He quickly retorted the moment he had the chance to say so. "I figured so," Y/N grinned, causing Ayato's emotions to waver.  "That's why you won't be the one to deal the final blow. Haha, I'm not that greedy, you know."

Y/N laughed, treating this as if it wasn't serious, or perhaps just trying to hide what she truly felt.

"There's this one group in the Tenryou commission. They've been following me for some time now, probably another anti-Fatui group who believes in those rumours about me. They're likely plotting to assassin me or something— But that's the least of my worries," Y/N explained, taking a second to glance at Ayatos expression who was completely puzzled.

"The problem is the leader of that group. They're treating they're members really aggressively, and sometimes manipulating more to join. So, I guess rather then telling you to kill me— which might of came off as wrong. I'd like you to join and help them, and then... you can capture them!" Y/N swung her right arm forwards, imagining a sword in their hand taking out the enemies.

But, as [name] stood there with eyes beaming like a young child, Ayato stood there bewildered. "No." He said without any hesitation, which disappointed Y/N.

"Huh? Why!" She complained and Ayato clenched his hand. "This is not a job meant for the Kamisato Clan, it would be wiser to ask the Tenryou Commission!" He stated. But y/n shook her head.

"The Tenryou Commission tend to get aggressive, especially now a days. Many of the people within the group are innocent! They were manipulated by the revenge they held upon the Fatui to believe death was the only way for them to find closure. I believe they deserve another chance then to be thrown into prison without a second thought."

Ayato begun to consider your request. "So why? Why did you ask me to help them kill you?" He asked and y/n grinned.

"I'll be the bait for you to use it as proof of the Leaders crimes. And, with my death, I'll atone for being a descendant of Khaenri'ah. So that hopefully, no one else in our bloodline will have to suffer with this horrible curse the gods have place upon us."

Explaination: (may have grammar and spelling mistakes) I haven't edited or look through this part yet.
This chapter was longer then I expected. There was a lot of information I wanted to cover in this chapter, and in the end, I didn't even get to explain all of it. But for anyones who confused.
Y/N's Illness is in fact a curse. A curse that her ancestor's were cursed with back in khaenri'ah (like Danseif expect not immortality but with the curse of death). Y/n made a request to Ayato so he could capture and help her expose the leader of the group that was targeting her so they could be put in jail. As well as save the innocent civilians who were manipulated to join. But, to do so, Y/n chose to use herself as bait. A way so no one else will get hurt but her to show the tent you commissions that the leader was a threat. (And for her own person reasons as well)
Ayaka's mother and y/n's mother are both related and shared the same curse, which is why they both were ill and eventually passed away.
Y/n believes that if she were to die to atone for being a descendant from khaenri'ah, she could have a possibility to save anywhere else of this bloodline from bearing the same curse because the chances of being born with this illness are more luckily if the parent already has this illness/curse.
Ayaka and Ayato however, are luckily not affected by this curse. Only y/n is so far in this generation. Which is why she believes she is the problem and wants to get rid of herself in case her curse could pass bad luck. (This was the same mind-set was similar y/n's mother had too when she left.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.2K 19
COMPLETED ! °• This is the first kazuscara fanfic I ever wrote, so it's normal if it's cringy af 😭😭 ______...☆...________ Scaramouche was designed...
22.9K 861 14
❝ i hope i never lose you, hope it never ends. i'd never walk cornelia street again.❞ modern!au it was bad for him, for you, for the both of you. you...
13K 522 21
"Will you marry me?" The prince of Inazuma loved those words. He has always wanted someone to say those words to him one day. "Mother! I would like...
8.8K 409 20
Living in a world where she had never experienced the death of a loved one, her immaturity lead her to delude to a foolish decision. ✧"The best gift...