I Love You, Idiot. - Zoro R.

By enWBluo

[ON GOING!!] When the world's greatest swordsman's daughter falls in love with the Legendary Roronoa Zoro. ... More

1 - New Crewmate?!
2 - lost and seducted
3 - Dress up! Girls night.
4 - Sabaody
5 - Sold for 4 billion
7 - Dansei no shima
8 - Queen Y/N
9 - Proposal
10 - Married, Divorced
11 - Maiden Island
12 - Luffy gets into a fight
13 - On the Way
14 - Impel Down
15 - To Marineford!
16 - Devastating Situation
17 - A goodbye
18 - Reunited
19 - 2 years later
20 - Quick Date
21 - First time
22 - To Fish-Man Island
23 - Kraken
24 - Zoro
[Announcement!!]
25 - Lover
26 - Sunsets and Stars
27 - Attention
28 - Date Night
29 - Adonis is back?!
EXTRA - Adonis Closure
30 - Meet
31- Snail Wails!
Author's Note.

6 - Admiral Kizaru arrives!

1.8K 42 8
By enWBluo

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

I swung my sword to the first enemy I saw. They were small fries so I didn't need any strong attacks to defeat them. I bumped my back with someone, I look behind me and it was Zoro.

"I'll help the others. I know you got this." I said and he nodded before I defended myself when one attacked.

"That's a bit disrespectful." I said before I knocked them out with the back of my sword.

"See you later, Zoro!" I said before running away finding the others.

I searched and searched but i only found a warlord, Bartholomew Kuma. I swung my sword as it sent air slashes towards him.

"Draconic wolfmoon cannon!" I said before a strong air slash hit him. He took the damage but was still standing. This is... A bit weird... Normally a warlord would dodge that attack... Um..

Then it opened its mouth before a ray of light comes my way. I repelled his attack and it hit a tree. I got to my stance and said.

"Assembling Pound, snow storm!" I swung my sword lots of times before lots of air slashes are aimed to him.

It hit him again. Then he self destructed and i was caught off guard but i managed to get away from it, I continued my search for the others. I saw a couple of people fighting... Another Kuma?! What's going on?!
"Two sword style: Hell Chopper!" I said before I spin and swing the swords and slashed him.

"Ah! What am I doing?! I need to find Captain!" I said running away and continued to run on the branches.

"Where are you, Captain?!" I yelled before i saw another Kuma, This time I ignored it. I still can't find them, I returned to Zoro and carried him.

"What are you doing, you idiot?" He yelled at me while he squirmed.

"Quit moving! I think I know where captain is." I said before he stopped moving.

"Put me down." He said.

"Grab onto my shirt, don't get lost." I said and he sighed and grabbed on. We ran.

"While I was trying to find Luffy and the others, I found three Kuma's. I believe, I defeated the one I fought then I saw him just fine when I found Trafalgar Law's group." I said.

"What?! Three?!" He spoke.

"You'll see when we pass them" I said.

We indeed passed by three Kumas and worried that there'll be a fourth one.

"Jinxed it." I said before i stopped, Zoro bumping onto me.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked before i pointed at our friends.

"I don't know how many there is here but I'm sure there's a lot of them." I said.

How should I kill that thing?

"Escape with the others, I'll fight that one." I said to him.

"What about you?" He asks.

"Don't mind me. This is just me repaying all the time that I've been unconscious when you guys were fighting." I said.

"Moron, we'll fight it together." He said. I sighed and nodded.

"Two sword style: Hawk Smash" (a/n: get it? Hawk? Hulk? No? Ok •-•)

I charged to him and jumped before I fell and swinging my sword.

(Ya know cuz hulk jumps before he smashes the ground)

He got broken, then I sliced his eyes making him unable to see.

"Y/N! Zoro!" Luffy called I look at him and went to his side.

"Let's escape." I said before we ran.

―――――――――――
Narrator's Pov
――――――――――――――

As the crew ran, a certain man arrives and was calling someone.

"Hello? Hello?" He spoke to his little transponder snail.

"Where is Sentomaru?" He asks himself before he saw a group of pirates. He asked them where Sentomaru was but was attacked.
...

Meanwhile the Straw hat Pirates have made their way to escape but a man in a striped yellow suit arrived,  Cornering Usopp's group. Zoro intended to fight him but was shot with a beam.

"ZORO!!" Y/n and Usopp yells. Zoro falls into the ground.

"Who are you?" Luffy asks.

"He's Kizaru, an admiral." Robin says.

He went after Zoro but someone stopped him.

"You guys escape, I've got this." An old guy said.

"Old man!" Luffy spoke.

"Run while you still can!" You yelled before running.

"Zoro, hold onto me." You said as you carry Zoro.

Usopp and Brook following after you. Then another Pacifista appeared, making your group stop. It blasted a beam and You dropped Zoro in the process.

"Ah! Zoro, sorry I dropped you. Are you hurt?" You asked but then the Pacifista started to aim at you.

"Y/n, behind you!" Usopp yells. But before he could shoot someone ordered it to stop.

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
―――――――――――――――

As I was about to get shot, I grabbed Zoro and started to run but was met with Kuma. He's the real deal. He then starts to attack me but I defended, only to be repelled away from Zoro.

"Crap! Zoro!" I yelled as pain accumulated on my chest. Damn it!

"USOPP!!! GET ZORO AND RUN!!" I yelled as I was running towards them.

"Let's split up and meet at the Sunny!" Luffy said.

"Yeah!" We all said as we split up

"Roronoa Zoro, where do you want to go?" He asks but before he could move he swung his hand and Zoro...

Disappeared.

"ZORO!" I screamed, startled.

I fought the so called PX-1, then Kuma made Usopp disappear.

"USOPP! " i screamed while I hold off the cyborg. Looking at the situation, We're done for!

"Everyone! Escape! Think about it later when you're safe! As we are now, we can't defeat them!" Luffy said I used the Haki I learned and blasted the Pacifista away from me before I grabbed Brook and ran. I stopped when Kuma was infront of me, I dashed but brook was touched. I was horrified! T-this can't be happening! W-where did he send them off to!?

"BASTARD WHERE ARE THEY?!" I yelled in anger. I charged to him but I heard captain say stop and I stopped but that was a bad idea luckily i jumped before he touched me. But...

Sanji..

Sanji's... Gone...

Tears brimmed my eyes and I felt emotional pain again for the first time. I was running out of energy to run.

"Stop! Stop!" I screamed as one by one disappeared.

"Dracule Y/N, nice to meet you." Admiral Kizaru spoke.

Then another one arrives, it was Sentomaru.

I was terrified, I don't want to lose my friends!

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I screamed covering my ears, ringing can be heard and the next thing I saw was Captain's terrified face. I made out the words that left his mouth, Before I get send off I want to let him know something before we never meet again.

"Well... It was fun. Goodbye Captain."  I said, smiling as tears fell like a waterfall.

"Y/N, Behind you!" Is his last words before I was touched. Sent me away before I passed out.

~~~~~
Off topic but Crocoboy giving me sugar daddy vibes💀💀

So canonically Crocodile probably has THE DRY-EST SKIN. Idk I've just been thinking about it, his skin probably has no moisture at all and is dry af

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 450 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
42.8K 1.5K 30
The renowned bounty hunter Driscolgrov Juniper lived a life of luxury. The luxury of picking her prey; the luxury of going home with a fat stack of c...
46.8K 1.9K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...
9.5K 383 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...