๐Ÿงธ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ...

By SoulaMay

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— Just a short collection of imagines that I wanted to share for ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ€๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐ŸŽ€
โ™ก๐‘จ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’๐’”โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ต๐’๐’˜?โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•?โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’•โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ป๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ฐ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’–โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’, ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ป๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’…๐’–๐’๐’†โ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆโ™ก
โ™ก๐‘จ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“โ™ก
๐ŸŽ€๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’€๐’๐’–โ™ก

544 8 26
By SoulaMay

• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
🎀𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑🎀
♥①⑨⑦⑦♥
⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈. ⠈ . ⠈.
• ♡•❥তততততত•♥•তততততত❥•♡ •

"So what are you going to do for Valentine's Day?" Veronica quizzed in an upbeat tone, setting down two cups of coffee - one for you, and one for her.

Though she had made the beverages for the pair of you, the two of you were in your kitchen - but such a dynamic wasn't so uncommon for the two of you.

It went without saying that being in a committed relationship with a Queen member put you in a position where you came into contact with the significant others that the other three boys might have had in their own lives - and at the present moment, the only individual that was steadily a part of the group was Veronica, John's beloved wife.

To the ignorant individual, Queen might have been a rather puzzling term to use in such context, but to those who were familiar with the world of music, Queen was more than just a term.

It was a name that encompassed the larger than life talents of four young men - one of which was your partner, and three of which were close enough to be your brothers.

The latter three were Freddie, Roger, and John - which obviously meant that you were in a romantic relationship with Brian May.

Whilst your beloved served as the guitarist, Freddie served as the lead vocalist, Roger played the drums, and John took his post as the bassist - together, they truly made unparalleled music.

You'd known the boys for over five years now, and you'd been in a relationship with Brian for three.

Life with the boys was far from uneventful, even though you didn't necessarily all live together. Being a part of their social cirlce meant constantly interacting and travelling with them, and whenever you were in their company, you laughed until you cried. There was never a moment with them where you didn't laugh, and that was one of the main reasons you were extremely grateful to have known them.

They made you happy.

You had met Veronica about a year after you'd first met the boys, and from the moment you'd greeted each other, you were the best of girl-friends. She often treated you like her younger sister, always there to comfort you when the boys were too busy.

And that's exactly what she was there to do at the present moment, because God knew you were deeply troubled.

In the recent weeks, you'd grown more lonely, for Brian had been spending much more time away from home. The two of you lived together, even though you were neither engaged nor married, and now that he was spending less time with you, you were starting to wonder if everything you'd given up for him was for nothing.

The boys weren't preparing for a tour, neither were they in rush to wrap up recording for an album, so there really wasn't any reason for Brian to have been out so much - but the last thing you wanted to do was jump to conclusions.

Despite his recently odd behaviour, you tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, for he'd only been acting that way for a couple of weeks - perhaps he was simply stressed about something that he wasn't ready to talk about yet. You knew him well enough to know that there were times when talking to him wasn't the best idea, for there were moments where he wished to be left alone - so you tried to carry on as normal, all whilst being sure to give him whatever space he might have needed.

But boy did it affect you, mentally most of all.

The more time he spent away from home, the more isolated you felt, and the only person that you could talk to was Veronica.

"I don't know," you flashed her a smile of gratitude as you took your cup.

She always insisted on making you something to drink whenever you were upset, no matter where you decided to meet up. If you met at a cafe, she would buy you something to drink. It was a way for her to show her affection for you.

"What do you mean you don't know?" she frowned, settling down at the dining table with you.

It was a little after nine in the morning, so the pair of you had the whole day to talk - well, at least until she was set to pick her children up from school.

"Come on, the two of you could barely keep your hands off of each other when you first got together, and it never really faded - if anyone should have plans for today, it's you!" she blinked.

Yes, it was Valentine's Day, but this year did not feel like the two years before.

"(Y/N)?" Veronica questioned worriedly as your sad eyes fell to your beverage.

"He forgot," you mumbled.

"What?" she leaned forward.

"He didn't remember that today is Valentine's Day - he barely spoke two words to me before he just kissed me and left," you raised your eyebrows.

"No way," she let out a breath. "You're f****** lying, right?" Veronica gawked.

"I wish I was," you brought yourself to look at her again. "But honestly, I had a feeling that was going to happen, because for some reason, I didn't go shopping for a gift for him this year,"

"No, that can't be right," Veronica shook her head. "He's remembered the past two dates - heck, he's even spent the night before the 14th to surprise you," she waved her hand. "There is no way he's forgotten what today is,"

"Well I-"

Just then, you were cut off by the sound of the telephone ringing, causing you to become alert.

You excused yourself before getting to your feet and rushing over to the telephone, which was located on the other end of the kitchen wall.

It hadn't rung for very long before you picked up the receiver, bringing it to your ear.

"Hello?" you spoke softly.

"Hey, love, it's me," Brian's unmistakable voice rang through from the other end.

"Brian," you answered, a tad bit surprised, a small smile forming on your lips at the sound of his voice.

No matter what was happening, you still loved him madly.

"What are you up to?" he inquired casually, something he always did when he called.

"Chatting with Veronica," you laughed.

"Hey Brian!" Veronica shouted from where she was seated, hoping he would hear her.

You giggled, and you heard Brian chuckle as well.

"Ah, do tell her I say 'hi' right back after you put the phone down," he replied.

There was something in his tone that made you become more alert.

"Is everything alright?" you asked.

"Yes," you heard him shuffle a bit before he continued speaking. "Listen, I'll be working quite late tonight, and I probably won't be home until well after midnight, so I just wanted to let you know, uh, not to wait up for me,"

"Oh...I see," you bit your lip, feeling your heart sink.

That was confirmation that he indeed had forgotten what day it was.

And you preferred not to remind him.

"Alright, but do wake me up when you get home, yeah?" you cleared your throat.

"I'll try," he chuckled, the both of you knowing that he hated to disturb you whilst you slept.

You didn't bother giving a response, only sighing before you hung up altogether.

When you turned back to look at Veronica, you saw her staring at you with expectant eyes.

"Well?" she prodded. "Did he remember?"

"No," you shrugged. "He actually informed me that he might not be home until well after midnight," you felt yourself tear up. "So...that's that," your voice cracked.

"Awe, honey!" she rose to her feet as you broke down.

You'd been through so much over the past few weeks, and the present issue had been the one to push you off the edge. Had you not been so troubled before the present moment, Brian's 'slip-up' wouldn't have bothered you that much.

But of course, a lot had happened, leading up to the current moment, and it was enough to break you.

"Sweetheart, don't cry!" Veronica pulled you into a tight hug, rubbing your back.

Her use of the nickname 'Sweetheart' just made you more emotional, because that was John's nickname for you, and whenever he wasn't there to use it, Veronica did it for him.

"Ugh, I'm sorry, I'm a whole mess," you laughed, quickly brushing away your tears. "I shouldn't be crying over this,"

"I can agree with that," she smiled, placing her hands on your shoulders. "Only because you're too precious to be crying. If your jerk of a husband can't bother to remember to at least give you something, we can have our own celebration!" she grinned. "Come with John and I for dinner tonight,"

"Oh no, no way!" you shook your head. "I refuse to be a third wheel in a dinner date that the two of you should be enjoying on your own!"

"Hey, you're never the third wheel!" she argued. "You know how much John loves having you around, and I love having you around - it'd be a delight to have you with us!" she continued enthusiastically. "Just trust me on this - John is going to be ecstatic,"

"Nica...I don't-"

You'd begun to address her by the nickname you used for her, but she was not going to let you give her 'no' for an answer.

"I'm not taking 'no' for an answer, (Y/N)," she raised her eyebrows. "You are not going to spend the night alone on Valentine's Day. If Brian won't remember to make you feel loved, the rest of us certainly do,"

You tilted your head, a defeated look on your face.

"You're not going to let this rest until I say 'yes', are you?" you groaned.

She smirked, tapping her nose.

You stared at her for a few long seconds before your shoulders fell, speaking of your agreement before your words could.

She squealed when she saw you nod.

"This is going to be wonderful!"

❥••══════🎀══════••❥

Veronica had spent the rest of the day with you before she was due to pick up her children from school, informing you of the venue that you were to meet her and John at.

Though you were still uncomfortable with the idea of being somewhat of an 'interruption' to their date, you begrudgingly got dressed, preparing to make your way down when the time came.

Since Brian wasn't going to be home before you, anyway, you decided that you didn't need to let him know where you were, for it wasn't as though he would even notice that you were gone.

Or at least that's what you thought.

Irrespective of all that, however, you arrived at the restaurant in time to see John and Veronica at their table, an added chair present for you.

Indeed, when you entered the venue, John looked ecstatic to see you.

The both of them did.

"Sweetheart!" he exclaimed, rising to his feet when you got closer. "You look amazing!" he rushed over to give you a warm hug as Veronica giggled, sipping on her wine.

"Thank you," you replied shyly, still feeling awkward about being the 'third wheel'. "Are you sure you don't mind this?" you bit your lip.

"Are you kidding?" John pulled out a chair for you, urging you to sit down. "I cannot wait to rub it in the boys' faces that you spent Valentine's Evening with me!" he grinned. "Well, us, but you get the point," he gestured to himself and his wife.

You nodded with a laugh as you sat down, your eyes drifting to Veronica when John moved to return to his seat.

"Told you," she mouthed before taking another sip of her wine.

"So, what's the plan for tonight?" John quizzed enthusiastically. "Are we going to get wasted?"

You burst into laughter, but John had already known that was going to happen - that was why he had asked that particular question.

"See? You're so much more yourself when you smile," John smiled tenderly at you, sharing a glance with his wife before looking back at you.

Veronica nodded, in total agreement.

"And you know...maybe Brian didn't mean to make you think that he forgot," John mumbled, shifting his attention back down to his drink.

At that, both you and Veronica looked at him with confused gazes.

"John..." Veronica warned. "What do you know?"

He tried to bring his glass up to his lips as he hummed nonchalantly, but she smacked it out of his hand, causing the glass to fall, spilling the champagne everywhere.

Still, she kept her eyes on him.

"What was that for?" he turned to gawk at her.

"What do you know?" she repeated.

"Why are you so mad?" he blinked.

"Because (Y/N)'s been heartbroken the entire day, and if it ends up being for no good reason, I'm going to hit you," she shot back, even though you all knew she would never do that. "Do you know how torn she was, about Brian not remembering today?"

At that moment, a look of sheer guilt washed over his face as he turned to face you again. "Sweetheart...is that...true?"

You didn't know what to say, because you were just as baffled as John - only for different reasons.

"Okay, but what-"

You'd only begun to speak when you were cut off by the sound of a very familiar voice from behind you.

"(Y/N),"

With unimaginable quickness, you turned back to see Brian standing behind you, staring down at you as if he had a bone to pick with you.

And it made you feel some type of way - a way that was far from pleasant.

"Can I have a word with you?" he asked firmly.

There was still a great deal of shock on your face, because the last person you'd expected to see there was him. But efficiently enough, you started to suspect that John might have informed him of your whereabouts before you'd even arrived.

With a sigh, you rose to your feet, calmly excusing yourself from the table as Brian grabbed your wrist, pulling you along with him into an area of the restaurant that was empty, allowing some form of privacy.

Once the pair of you were alone, you yanked your arm out of his grip, only for him to turn to face you with a steely gaze.

"So you think this is funny, right? Going off somewhere without letting me know where you're going to be," he stared at you.

You just stared at him, totally flabbergasted.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?!" you snapped, running your fingers through your hair.

But he didn't even flinch - almost as if he had expected that.

"First you start distancing yourself from me like we don't even live in the same house, then you forget it's Valentine's Day, and now you're angry about my whereabouts when you're supposed to be working late at the studio!" you let it all out.

"Alright, listen, for the way I've behaved for the past couple of weeks, I'm sorry," he sighed. "But I have a perfectly good reason, just like I have a perfectly good reason as to why I'm here, and not at the studio," he paused. "However, that doesn't change how I feel about you running off without letting me know where you're going to be. (Y/N), if something happened to you, you know that it would kill me,"

You brought your hand up to rub your forehead as you closed your eyes, heaving out a frustrated sigh. "Brian, just tell me why you're here, I'm really not in the mood to have this argument right now," you opened your eyes again.

He scoffed quietly before folding his arms, his indecipherable gaze fixed on you.

"I didn't forget Valentine's Day, (Y/N), contrary to what you might assume," he stated. "You should know me better than that,"

"Right, that's why you waited until the day's nearly over before telling me that you actually remembered," you rolled your eyes. "Makes perfect sense. It's called Valentine's Day for a reason. But anyway," you waved your hand, scrunching up your face. "That doesn't matter to me anymore. Is that all you wanted to tell me?"

Now he looked amused, as if he knew that he was pushing your buttons, and he was doing it on purpose.

"I've got something for you," he spoke again. "And the best time to hand it to you would be in the evening, so I waited,"

"Alright, what is it? A lecture, a contract - what-"

You hadn't noticed him reach into the pocket of his trousers, so when he pulled out what he did, you were beyond speechless.

"This is what I have for you," he cut you off as he effortlessly opened the red velvet box, revealing an extravagant diamond ring inside.

Immediately, you fell silent, looking up at him again, seeing that there was a playful smirk tugging at his lips.

And then, he got down on one knee, making you cover your mouth in utter disbelief.

Your eyes were already tearing up as you gawked at him.

"(Y/N) (Y/LN), I've been planning this for the past two weeks, but I've been thinking of it from the moment I realized that I loved you. The boys have known about it, and I'm sorry if the secrecy went too far, because I have never wanted to hurt you. I'm sorry that I had to mention the boys in this confession, but they made me promise to include them," he laughed, making you laugh as well. "I have never loved anyone the way I love you, and I never will love anyone the way I love you. So, I'm going to ask you the all too famous question that many would consider to be cliché, and regardless of what your answer is, I will always love you," he chuckled nervously, taking in a deep breath. "My (Y/N), will you marry me?"

The two of you laughed at how cheesy everything was, but if such a beautiful moment was to be labelled 'cheesy', then cheesy it was - because you had never expected such a surprise to be so beautiful.

All the previous stress and exhaustion had seemed to fade away as tears streamed down your face.

You began to make it look like you were about to say 'no', making him even more nervous.

But of course, your answer was the complete opposite.

"Yes," you laughed through your tears. "Yes,"

In the midst of your exchange with Brian, you hadn't realized that the other customers had gathered at the end of the empty area, watching on with wonderment.

At the very front of that small crowd, however, stood John and Veronica.

Veronica was smiling, tears in her own eyes as she silently fawned over your moment.

"Mate, put the ring on her finger!" John yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

Brian closed his eyes, shaking his head in a playfully disappointed fashion before opening his eyes again.

Doing as he was encouraged, Brian extracted the ring from the box, to which you tentatively extended your left hand.

With the softest touch, he slipped on the ring, proceeding to rise to his feet as his soft gaze met yours yet again.

In one swift motion, he placed the box back into his pocket before sweeping you off of your feet, carrying you bridal style - ironically.

Everyone cheered as you giggled, wrapping your arms around his neck for support, because you had not expected him to do that.

John tried to run forward and initiate a group hug, but Veronica stopped him, pulling him back by his shirt.

"Let them have their moment, will you?" she chastised, still laughing as he rolled his eyes.

And as you and Brian fell into a moment where you felt as if only the two of you existed, he kissed you, melting you all over again.

As he pulled away, only slightly, he whispered - so close that he might as well have been whispering against your lips.

"Come on, I have a lot of making up to do,"

•❥៚▬▬▬✦🩰✦▬▬▬៚❥•
𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
• • • • • • • ☆ • • • • • • •
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐤𝐬𝐤𝐬𝐤𝐬𝐤𝐬𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲!
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠!

💕𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐀💕
𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓜𝓪𝔂
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 158 59
Just something to improve my writing & creativity ! ;) *NO SMUT* *written with mostly British grammar/words* Please keep in mind that this is *purel...
162K 1.6K 20
some scenarios ive thought up in my little head that help me sleep at night lol hope ya'll like them! โ™ก
3.1K 58 12
๐๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐: โŠฐโ€ขโฅ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐“๐‡ ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ’•๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ร— ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐Ÿ’• "๐‘พ๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’‹๐’๐’Œ๐’†, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’...
8.3K 152 31
๐๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐: โŠฐโ€ขโฅ ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐“๐‡, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ€ขโœฆโ”โ”โ”๐Ÿงธโ”โ”โ”โœฆโ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ โ€ขโœฆโ”โ”โ”๐Ÿงธโ”โ”โ”โœฆโ€ข ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...