Gradysaurus: The Girl In Disc...

-ILRAHC-

Y/N grady, the 15 year old, younger sibling of owen grady, she was signed up for camp cretaceous by her broth... Еще

->thrown together<-
\\\nighttime trouble///
•*big lab, tiny baby*•
'°cattle drive°'
•.°alone, defenseless, dead°.•
•.*cakes & candles*.•
(🐊) crocodile whale (🐋)
[==train to freedom==]
●•.sacrifice one for six.•●
<^>bad news<^>
🌸🌺🌼 flowers for reunions🌼🌺🌸
°◇¿?salvation or savagery?¿◇°
°•♡pressure apologies♡•°
¤.^'strange behavior'^.¤
A/N
_-=limousine raptor=-_
○¤*ill avenge you*¤○
○°¡!?¿~delirium~¿?!¡°○
°*²2-double trouble-2²*°
super duper sorry 😞
●•.whatever it takes.•●
《"=god's merciless="》
%÷:.washed up.:÷%
{▪︎¤killer AI¤▪︎}
《○◇♡☆{sentiance}☆♡◇○》
>[Œ§]<mixed signals>[þÆ]<
》▪︎■▪︎■▪︎|-|hacker!!!|-|▪︎■▪︎■▪︎《
apologies..

_="-beacon's & caravan's-"=_

2.9K 91 41
-ILRAHC-

Third person POV-
With darius and friends..

We ran as the parasaurolophus ran behind us.

"Is the parasaurolophus still there?!" Brooklynn asked.

Kenji looks behind him to see the parasaur still chasing them only for the t.rex to come from no-where and chase it in a different direction.

"Aah! Not anymore!" He screamed, running faster to catch up with the other four.

"Over there! Cover!" Darius yells, pointing to a giant log.

They all either crawl underneath or climb over the log and hide behind it as the t.rex attacks the parasaurolophus.

They all whimper as the sounds of bones crunching and flesh tearing reaches their ears.

Darius looks over the log to see the rex dragging her fresh kill away to eat somewhere safer.

"Theyre gone.." darius says, everyone sighing in relief.

Not even 20 minutes after they left the docks they had started getting chased around by dinosaurs.

"Why are there so many dinosaurs around?!" Kenji asked.

"Its either your boyish charm or all the fences on the island are down.." brooklynn said.

"No offence, but its deffinitly the second one..." sammy said.

"I dont even care...right now, i just want a sandwich..we havent eaten since we had those awful carob bars that ben-...i- i..." yaz cut herself off when she mentioned him.

A distant roar made them all gasp then groan.

"We just need to eat and rest..i cant keep running like this..." sammy said.

"We dont have to! Theres bound to be a way to call for help on main street, and food and everything else! Come on!" Darius said, leading everyone towards the inovation center in the distance.

---
First person POV-
With y/n...
---

I heard the sound of something gnawing on fabric or fiberous material and my eyes shot open.

I was in the jungle, it was daytime, and i was tangled in vines, atleast i was touching the ground?

Only my left leg and arm were tangled, a couple vines wrapping around my waist.

Luckily my left arm has the broken wrist so i can use my other one to untangle myself.

My body was only inches from the ground while my right leg and arm were resting in the grass, this is an oddly comfortable position.

Its like a hammock..except theres nothing to lay on and all the ropes meant to hold up the hammock are holding you up instead.

I heard the gnawing noise again and i looked behind me to see tiny chewing on the vines that were around my waist.

"Oh, hey tiny!" I greeted, my voice a little raspy from how long i was unconcious.

She stopped chewing on the vines and looked up at me, she squeaked as a greeting before going back to chewing on the vines.

I started trying to untangle my foot but some of the vines were to far away.

Tiny chewed through the vines on my waist which made my position a little uncomfortable now that there was nothing holding my body, now i was just being held by my left arm and leg, it feels like they are being pulled off.

I reached for the vines on my arm and started to untangle them, tiny jumped up onto my side and climbed up my leg to start chewing through the vines on it.

I untangled my arm and tiny chewed off the vines around my knee, the remaining vines on my ankle dragged me closer to the tree as there was nothing else fighting the gravity.

I was now laying on the ground, waiting for tiny to finally chew through the rest of the vines.

The vines snapped and my leg fell to the ground after tiny chewed the rest of it off.

"Good girl, tiny!" I said, standing up and stretching before picking up tiny and looking around.

"Now we gotta figure out where we are and find shelter.." i mumbled to myself, looking around.

"Which way should we go?" I asked tiny, setting her down on the ground.

Tiny squeaked before running off in a random direction.

"Ok, i guess ill follow you then..." i said, running after the small ornithomimid.

---
Third person POV-
with darius and friends...
---

We entered mainstreet to see alot of the buildings destroyed and the side of the lagoons fences broken.

"What happened here?" Kenji asked.

"Uh, im thinking dinosaurs.." yaz said.

"Its more than that..some kind of fight took place..from the height, it looks like maybe the t.rex and..something bigger?" Darius said, looking over the battle field.

"The indominus rex...i dont think we have to worry about it anymore, or whats left of it.." brooklynn said, looking over the edge of the lagoon and referring to the dragged bloodstains that led off the edge into the water.

"Ugh! Or the mosasaurus being hungry for a while.." darius said, jumping out of the sticky blood.

"Guys! You have to see this!" Sammy said before leading them to one of the shops that seem untouched.

There was a cardboard cutout of brooklynn holding a charger box standing in the store.

"Wow, i totally forgot i agreed to that.." brooklynn said.

"Do you only own one outfit?" Darius asked.

"What? Its my signature look!" Brooklynn said, her hands resting inside her jacket pockets.

"Please! Autograph my phone charger, O' queen of the brooklander-her-her-her-her-hers.." kenji said, dieing of laughter.

"Well, i think its cool..when we get rescued, im taking it with us.." sammy said.

"TBH, this does kind of remind me of home..i havent posted in days..i bet my followers are worried sick about me..." brooklynn said.

"And your parents?" Sammy said questioningly.

"Oh, uh, right..obvi..them, too.." she said, putting her hands back in her pockets.

"Okay, lets start, uh, looking for a way to communicate with the mainland..theres gotta be a phone or something here, right?" Darius asked, walking into the building and looking around.

Everyone else coming in to look too.

"Ooh! Lost and found! Sunglasses, hat, sunglasses, sunglasses...sunglasses..really? No one lost their cell phone?" Darius asked.

"Well, whatever phones are here arent working..the power's out..theres not even walkie-talkies.." yaz said, putting down a wired phone.

"Oh yeah? Then what do you call these bad boys?" Kenji asked, handing her a walkie-talkie shaped to look like a triceratops.

"Definitly not 'bad boys'.."
"Hey, at least they work.."
The two bickered.

"They even have a robot mode.." he said in a robot voice.

"Oh!" Sammy exclaimed.

"You found something?" Darius asked desprately.

"An insiders guide to jurassic world! Its got all kinds of details about the park..did you know theres hidden dinos carved into the buildings? Or that aircraft arent allowed to fly over the island?..sorry, that last ones a bummer.." sammy said.

"Hey!" Brooklynn called.

"Is it a phone?" Darius asked.

"Its a camera! And it works! Now i can document all the crazy stuff we've seen! Our rescue will be a brooklynn exclusive! Thatll get my follower count back up to where it belongs!" Brooklynn said, turning on the camera.

"And that will help us how exactly?.." yaz asked brooklynn.

"Uh, because when we get home, this will also make you famous?" Brooklynn said, starting to record everyone.

"Hey!" Kenji called.

"Please, Tell me you found a phone.." darius said, starting to lose hope.

"Uh, no, but i could be in the video.." he said, getting infront of the camera and putting sunglasses on.

Sammy gasps excitedly.

"Phone?" Darius asked.

"Nope, its better than that! Its an EDB! Emergency distress beacon! After the first park went down, mr. Masrani installed one on main street..its battery powered and can send an SOS signal one hundred 'n fifty miles in all directions! We're saved!.." sammy explained.

"Does it say where it is?" Yaz asked.

"Uh..no...the rest of the chapter is just glamour shots of dr. Wu wearing turtlenecks.." she said.

"Everybody, spread out! Theres a way to communicate with the outside world somewhere here on mainstreet..we find this thing, and we go home.." darius said.

"Affirmative, human..beep, boop-boop, beep.." kenji said in his robot voice into the walkie-talkie, walking off out side to start looking.

---
First person POV-
With y/n and tiny...
---

We come up on a giant warehouse-like garage.

"This must be one of the garages owen was talking about.." i said before running up to the door and trying to open it.

It wouldnt open so i opened my fanny pack and began to look through it for anything that could help me open it.

I found my C-level security pass, lets hope its a high enough level.

I held the pass up to the door locks light and the light switched from red to green with a small beep.

I opened the door and held it open for tiny who waddled in quickly, i shut the door behind me and i heard it lock itself.

I looked around at all the vehicles in the garage, vans, jeeps, atv's, motorcycles...there were a couple crates in there aswell.

I went over to them to look through them and i found a couple gas cans and tires for all the different types of vehicles.

I took four gas cans and as many wheels i could fit into the back of the biggest acu van there.

I looked around for anything else usefull, i found a park map, and a couple giant springs, i couldnt find a reason to take the springs but took them anyway incase i did end up needing them.

Now that i had a park map i located the garage i was in by spotting the garage number on the walls and finding the same garage number on the map.

I was near the main park still, but i didnt feel like heading there, too open and toro might be there.

I spotted a small blue spot on the map, a pond? Lake? Wait..mine and owens caravan was by a lake! Maybe thats the same one? I hope it isnt destroyed.

I folded the map and picked up tiny before looking around for a way to open the garage door.

I found two buttons attatched to a little box that was connected to a wire that ran along the ceiling and into the doors mechanism.

I pressed the green one and the door started to slide open.

I went back to the van and placed tiny into the passenger seat, starting up the van and driving out the garage, the door closing a bit after i exited.

"Now its time to go home..if owen is still on this island and alive theres a chance he is there.." i said to myself, following the dirt road that led past main street and out north.

---
Third person POV-
With darius and friends..
---

"And this rock is...just a rock, but i think its neat..what do you think, Camp fam?" Sammy asked the camera.

"'Camp fam'?" Brooklynn questioned.

"Thats right, its a new catchfrase!..ka-pow! pew! pew!" Sammy said, making finger guns.

"Ugh, come on!" Darius said, looking around for the beacon.

"Mm, roar! Im gonna eat you!" Kenji said, holding a toy stegosaurus infront of the camera and sneaking up behind darius.

"Thats a stegosaurus, kenji.." darius said, unamused.

"You look like a plant! om nom nyum.." kenji said, imitating eating sounds.

A little while later, darius is pacing back and forth while the three girls are messing around with the camera.

"Anybody order frozen pizza from the worlds dopest delivery boy?" Kenji asked into the walkie-talkie in a robot voice.

"Food? Finally yes!" Brooklynn said.

"Ill get napkins from the rock.." sammy said.

They all sat down in the chairs surrounding some unbrella tables and tried to bite into their pizza.

Because it was frozen solid they had to leave it all in the sun to thaw out.

"Okay, is the pizza thawed now?" Sammy asked, starting to get impatient.

"Ill check" kenji said, getting up and walking over to the pile of frozen pizza.

He reached down to grab one of the slices but retracted his hand when a compy attempted to bite it.

Compies started to appear everywhere.

"Throw the pizza! Throw the pizza!" Yaz yelled, trying to get a compy away from her.

"Aw man! All of it? Aah!" Sammy yelped as a compy came across the table and up to her.

They all started to throw the pizza away to make the compies leave, kenji keeping one slice.

"Im really starting to dislike them compies.." sammy said.

"Ugh, theyre like the rats of the dino world..theyll eat anything..." brooklynn said.

"Yeah, but so will kenji.." yaz said, feeling her ankle.

"I object to that!" Kenji said, attempting to eat the one slice he managed to keep before brooklynn smacked it out of hus hand and onto the ground.

Then him, brooklynn and sammy all started slapping eachothers hands away while laughing.

Darius kept looking for the beacon.

He ended up leaning against a pillar and falling asleep.

---
First person POV-
With y/n and tiny...
---

The sun was starting to set as i reached a big field..there were dead apatosaurus's scattered around, there were pteranodons, dimorphodons and compies scavanging them.

They looked to be dead for hours but, what would kill so many animals just to leave them here? Kill one infront of the others and once they think they are safe go for them too?

It mustve been the indominus..its the only dinosaur that isnt supposed to exsist.

I drove through the field and past all of the corpses and back onto the road.

I followed it until i came into another clearing, the lake? Pond? Im gonna call it the watering hole, there isnt many dinosaurs here right now.

I drove in the direction i remembered owens caravan to be.

I cut through some tall grass and there it was, owens caravan, in perfect shape.

I parked the van infront and took the keys with me this time, i learned my lesson.

I put the keys in my fannypack before helping tiny out.

I locked the doors and closed it before going to the back and looking throught the things i took.

I took the stuff out and put it on the side of ths caravan, leaving the extra van tires and one of the gas cans in the back of the van.

I went into the caravan and my heart panged.

He isnt here..then i hope he got out safely.

I looked around and managed to find food and wate- well soda and beer, im not drinking beer..i can get water from the lake nearby, hopefully it isnt dirty and stuff.

I sliced up a tomato for tiny and me to share, we had a lot of knives here..im gonna take the cleaver and biggest knife with me, for safety.

Ill make the caravan my camp, seeing as nothing has touched it so far and i havent seen anything nearby other than herbivores and scavengers.

Owen had an axe for chopping firewood, it might be somewhere around here..that would be a very usefull thing to have.

I dont want to hurt the dinosaurs but ill be forced to defend myself at one point.

I heard a shreech coming from outside and i look through one of the windows.

I saw blue walking past the caravan and sniffing around the van.

Her eyes seemed to widen as she realized who's scent it was.

"Blue?" I mumbled.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

120K 2.4K 17
❝What a plot twist you were.❞ Y/n is a 16 year old girl that lives on Isla Nublar. She moved there a few years ago with her father's best friend Owen...
1.6K 30 5
Delta is the older Sibling of Ben; she does not get along with her mum at all and tends to stay in her room like all moody teens. One day when talkin...
108 0 14
JWCC I only own some of the story line and my oc WARNING CONTAINS: SCARS,USE OF GUNS AND KNIVES, A BIT SAPPHIC, A LITTLE CURSING, PANIC ATTACKS, Men...
19.1K 516 62
I know she's in pain, yet I can't help but stare at her. She looks like she's just calmly sleeping, dreaming about who knows what. And, even though...