Arranged Marriage

By Loveis_Beautiful

The Nightospre and the Candy Kingdom's have been at war ever since Prince Bubba could remember. He has never... More

My fiancè is a man!
The unexpected
Little Bat Friend
Unknown Emotions
November 7th pt. 1
November 7th pt 2.
Beside You
Maid's Fantasy!
Flowers are Strong
Till Death Do Us Part 1
Till Death Do Us Part 2

Love Is Confusing

12.1K 449 771
By Loveis_Beautiful

Marshall's POV.

I've fallen love.... For the 48th time. Blondes are not my type but Fiona was pretty hot so I'll let it slide. After I returned her helmet to her we started hanging out when she wasn't "Knight training". Fiona is the most down to earth girl I have ever meet. I have noticed so many things I loved about her that made her different from other girls. She never wore makeup, other girls I've seen or dated have had makeup on or caked it on. She was a natural beauty, sure she didn't have a flawless face but the fact that it was her face it is beautiful. She is extremely intelligent. I love talking to her and having deep intimate conversations. It kinda make me sad that all the girls I dated didn't have an ounce of Fiona's intelligence. They just cared about parties, screwing, and getting drunk but Fiona was on a whole different level from them. I loved everything about her. I really really liked her. And I wanted her. I was determined to make her mine.

Gumball's POV.

For entire week Marshall has been missing. Missing with Fiona. I can not say I did not see this coming..... I just thought it would not happen. It happened. Marshall has now set his sights on Fiona and Fiona..... Seems to like him now instead of Ignus. I only know because I sorta.... Kinda... Well I did spy on them.... But not on purpose! I just wanted to see if Fi was alright....... With Marshall. And she is..... Thankfully. I guess. I walked around the castle halls, hoping to see what they're doing. I think this 'jealous' feeling is getting out of hand. It makes my chest tight every time I hear there names. Everyone has noticed Fi's absence but not Marshall. I can not help when everyone speaks about Fiona I think of Marshall. Is he okay? Did he brush his teeth this morning? Is he changing into a monster again? Is he kissing Fiona?

TROB

My chest got tight again. I do not know what to do with these feelings I just.... Want them to go away. I felt a finger lifting my chin.

"Bonnibeau....... What is the matter?" Flame asked. He looked so upset.

"Oh! I am so sorry! I had not noticed you I was deep in thought!!!"

"Bonnibeau would you like to join me for tea?" For the first time this week I finally smiled.

Ignus' POV.

I walked with Bonnibeau behind me. When I saw him wandering aimlessly I had to drop everything and see to it he was alright. After all he did run into a large cement statue and put a huge hole in it without even noticing. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know there's some cement in his long hair. The tea room was a wonderful place since I know he loves tea. The large room had windows touching the floor. There was so much light in this room it felt warm, even though it was winter. The room, of course, was pink with numerous seating areas for tea. It could comfortably seat a hundred guests. I pull a chair for him and he waddled over and sat in the chair. I pushed him into the table and noticed a maid in pink.

"Miss?" She turned to me.

"Could you bring us tea please? Preferably pineapple tea please?" One of his favorites. The maid looked at the prince then me and smiled.

"I will be back with your tea!" She said skipping away. I wonder what that look was for? I help my self to a seat next to him.

"..... Favorite..." He mumbled from his cute pink lips.

"What was that?"

"The pineapple tea..... It is my favorite thing to drink in the afternoons."

"Really? I'll remember that." He just sat there looking at his boots with a heel to it. I did he wear such feminine clothing? Was this his choose? Or HIS doing?

"He is your tea you highness!" The maid chirped. After pouring us both a cup she left. I took the cup and drank from it. It was warm.... Not hot enough. Gummy... I mean Bonnibeau sipped his tea. His face expression never changed.

"What's wrong Bonnibeau?" He finally looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"I.... Uh.." A piece of stone fell from his hair. "How did this..... Oh my glob what is in my hair!?" He's so adorable!

"Oh I did not notice. Would you like me to help you?"

"Actually could you cut my hair. I hate it being so long. I can hardly stand it any longer." As he commanded I stood up and lifted my sword to his long pink hair. I held onto his hair with my other hand and kissed it.

"It's such a shame. You hair is so beautiful." I looked at him and he was blushing madly.

"Th-thank you." He said quietly. With one swift move I had cut his hair. When the deed was done he sighed of relief. "Thank you Ignus.... That feels better."

"Y-your welcome." He looked much better with short hair. He was absolutely stunning. He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen. I have been with his army.... There was some ugly men I have to say.

Gumball's POV.

Feeling my short hair put me at ease. I sighed heavily. I felt on edge that I did cut it though. I only kept it long for the agreement of the contract to be as "Marshall's woman" but seeing as Marshall didn't care I don't see the harm of getting rid of it. Marshall hasn't cared much about me and it saddens me.

Why do I care so much? I feel like I committed to something so unnecessary. I had originally felt just to become friends and one day become allies from this situation. But when I first laid eyes on him I felt strange. I felt so attached to him and put this responsibility of "I am his fiancé" on my shoulders. I felt things I had never felt before: Jealousy, sadness, and hatred. I hated him for loving Fiona. I hated him for coming in at random hours of the night and I would stay up just so I could feel him next to me. I hated how I would wake up and expect him to be next to me when I knew he had already left.......... I truly hate the feelings I had been suffocating myself with. Why am I doing this to myself? Why do I have this longing feeling to be around him? Why is he all I think about? Why do I feel like I want to spend every waking moment with him? Why? Why? Why!!!! What is this new feeling I am feeling? Why does it hurt so much?

"BONNIBEAU!!!!" I jerked my head up to face Flame. His face was close to mine and I had not noticed when it became so close. If fact I was in Flames laps. When did that happen? "I have been calling your name! What is causing you to cry?"

"Cry?" I put my hand on my face and felt the tears streaming from my eyes. How is the thought of Marshall made be so left reality. Flame bite his lip.

"..... Bonnibeau what is wrong? Tell me....." He lifted my face to his. "Is it Marshall's fault?" I nodded but was it really his fault? Or my own? Flame held me tighter. "Tell me whatever it is that is causing you pain. I will take it all the pain away, I promise." I felt so reassured by his words I started crying uncontrollably. I held on to by his neck and he held onto my waist with one strong arm and the other caressing my face wiping every tears away.

"It.... It hurts." I choked out.

"What hurts?" He whispered.

"My....m-my chest." He kissed my forehead and rocked me back and forth. Whispering to me that he was going to make everything better. I felt someone staring daggers at us.

Marshall's POV.

The day with Fi went by and nothing has happened. I'm so afraid of how I should handle this but then I had a nagging feeling every time I did try to tell her my feels for her. For some reason I felt like I was forcing myself. Like I didn't like her. How could I not? She's pretty, has big breasts, has golden hair, had a nice ass, her boobs are HUGE, she's smart, and she's boobs...... I think I'm getting off topic. I was pacing up and down a random hall thinking of what to say to her. I mean I liked her but It felt so forced. Like I was forcing myself to say "SHE'S THE ONE!" At the top of my lungs when I really felt I viewed her as a friend. Holy crap. I just realized. I viewed her as a friend, I've never had a female friend before. Wait. Then who do I like?

An image of Gumball running from me while we were playing tag came to mind. I could hear his laugh and I could see his cute smile so vividly in my head. I had a sudden urge to see him. I floated down the hall, carefully so that no one saw me. And I heard crying, yup he's in this room. I peaked in the door. What had he done this time? Tripped? Read a sad book? Or did he find a dead bug? I snickered remembering a story Fi had told me:

"Hey wanna hear something funny?" She asked putting her hair to one side.

"Sure." I said sitting on a branch above her. We had just got back from adventuring and we didn't wanna go back to the castle just yet. She leaned back on the tree to look at me with her ocean blue eyes.

"Once when Gumball and I were young we found a dead bug on the steps or something like that. Gumball thought it was cute because he thought it was sleeping. I had to explain to him he was dead and Gumball pick it up and cried over it." She started to giggle. "Then he ran to the throne room. There was all sorts of important rulers and nobles there! And guess what Gumball did?"

"What?" I asked hanging on to every word she said.

"He demanded that everyone takes off her shoes. And then hahaha." She laughed again before continuing. "He found that the Wild Berry King stepped on him and he demand he be sent to jail for killing a bug! So the King suggested he pay for a funeral and!" She dated laugh again but choked out before laughing again. "WE HAD A HUGE FUNERAL FOR A BUG!!!!" I started to laugh. I can't believe Gumball had the guts to do all of that for a bug, a meaningless bug. "But that just shows you what kind of person he is." I looked down at her. "He's cares for the things no one else cares about. Did you know after that funeral the type of bug that died was a candy fly. Those jerks eat about a field of candy crops a day! It was eating most of the candy crops that year and somehow as if they had see what he had done they stopped. And they never came back." I thought about that for awhile.

"Fi...."

"Yeah?"

"When you say, "he cares for things that no one else cares for", Does that mean he cares about everything?"

"Oh yeah! He loves everything!"

"Oh...." I had sorta had hope he cared for me too. But that was my wishful thinking.

"I love that part of him. I had a crush on him actually...." I looked down at her but she wasn't looking at me anymore. "But don't tell him that! I could never be with him.... I hope with all my heart he finds happiness with someone he loves." She said that almost half heartedly. Like she had been hurt with the crush she had on him. We talked about random things after that but I couldn't stop this nagging feeling that she still liked him. And I was hoping she didn't.

I shine the memory out of my head. It has been two days since that day and it's still bothering me. I pushed the door open and I saw them. Flame that bastard, holding Gumball in his arms. He saw me, HE FUCKING SAW ME, and kissed Gumball's head. My blood boiled. I wanted nothing more to tear his skin off his bones. I gritted my teeth.

I'm not my dad. I'm not my dad. I'm not my dad. I'm not my dad. I'm not my dad. I'm not my dad. I'm not him!

I saw Gumball open his eyes. They were red and puffy from crying. As soon as he saw me he left Flame and ran to me.

"Marshall! You came back early!" He said excitedly, he acted as if he wasn't crying like two seconds ago.

"I wanted to see you." I said suddenly. OH MY GLOB. I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!?!?! 'I wanted to see you?' No! I wanted to say 'I heard someone crying like a baby so I had to come and see who it was!' Gumball looked at me with his beautiful purple eyes. I never noticed his eye color before..... It was breathtaking. You know if I had to breathe.

"Really?" He whispered holding onto my shirt.

"Um yeah.... What are you crying over now? Did you portray again?"

"No! I was...." He looked back at Flame nervously. Flame cleared his throat and stood up.

"He spilled hot tea on himself. May I ask where you have been as of late? The people are wary of you coming and going as you please." I rolled my eyes.

"Well you can tell the "people" to kiss my ass." Flame and Gumball gasped at the same time. Really. Whatever I say they act like they don't expect it!

"Marshall! What have I said ab- WHOA!" I pulled him out of the room with me.

"Bonnibeau!" Flame shored chasing us. And he started to chase after us! As soon as we turned a corner I held onto Gummy and floated to the ceiling. Before he could scream I put my hand to his mouth. Flame turned the corner and ran right past us, swarming Gummy's name. That was pretty funny to watch. I returned to the floor, sadly, I really really hate using my legs. I let go of Gumwad.

"So what were you guys doing?" I felt kinda stupid now. I overreacted, how many mistakes do I have to make in front of Gumball? And why do I care that I do?

"Ahhhh nothing important. What have you been up to Marshall?" Ohhhhhhh so now you wanna pretend you weren't in his lap?!?

"Gumball what the hell were you doing with Flame?" I growled. I did not mean for that to sound so pissy either.

"Um-um well I ah um......" He looked down searching for an answer. "I... I want to hear about your day. I have not seen you for quite some time. You can fly now? That's very um... Cool." He said playing with his short hair. When did he cut it?

"I could always fly. When did you cut your hair? It looks good."

"Oh!" He said touching it again. "Flame cut it for me." I rolled my eyes so far back they almost got stuck.

"Wow, first a lap dance now he's cutting your hair. What's next?"

"Lapdance? Is that like the waltz?"

"Adorable." I spat at him. It's hopeless getting through to him.

"I should tell him where I am. He seems worried."

"You what?!" I could feel my head spinning and my throat burning. "Why the hell do you need to tell him a damn thing!?!" He jumped at the sound of my voice. He trembled as he fidgeted at the hem of his shirt. He didn't do that around Flame. He didn't look down at floor around him. He smiled at HIM. He talked to HIM. HE EFFIN SMILED AT HIM.

"I-I just thought since you grabbed me so suddenly I thought he wo-"

"UHHHHGGGG WHY DO I EVEN CARE!!!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE FEELINGS!!!!" I rose up and flew away. I flew on a random balcony and sat there. I was so annoyed. Stupid flame. Stupid Gumball thinking about flame!!! I don't understand why I'm feeling this way. Ugh. am I going through puberty again?

"Hey you! Are you ready for our adventure already? Or were you peeping on me?" I turned around to see Fiona in a short white dress for the first time. She finishes off braid and walks over to me. And the dare devil that she is, she lifts herself and sits on the ledge with me.

"Hahaha there wasn't much too look at an- OW!" I chuckled at the pain I received from Fi's fist. Damn she's strong.

"Glob! Why does flame have to be so damn gorgeous?" Fi groaned as she saw Flame leading a group of men jogging. He was shirtless and barking commands. I raised a brow and looked at her. Yes, this is the same Fiona who wished death to Fire boy. But her deep feelings for him couldn't be erased overnight. The night he broke her heart she found a letter of apology from him but he still stood by what he said. And Fiona ignored him and is still a candidate to be Gumball's personal knight and champion.

"Thirsty so early this morning I see."I teased earring another punch to my arm.

"So..... Very...... Thirsty. I'd love quenching my thirst on those abs." She said practically drooling. I laugh at her little comment that I think she meant to keep in her head because she suddenly turned red.

"So when are you going to tell Flame about this little crush you have on him?" I wonder why I said that. I like her don't her don't I?

"Never! It's useless anyway. I'm just another woman to him. He loves Gumball way more than he loves me." My blood began to boil.

"Like hell he does! He's so high and might that sneaky bastard can kiss my ass." I said spitefully.

"Whoa. Did he do something again?"

"No, he.... I." I frustratingly ran my hands through my hair. "I don't understand what's wrong with me."

"Hmmm well did you get irritated about something he said?"

"No about something he did.... He.... He... I don't know how to say it."

"Just breathe in and say it all at once." I did what she said:

"ISAWHIMANDGUMBALLTOGETHERANDFORSOMEREASONITPISSESMEOFFIDONTEVENKNOWWHYBUTIHATEHOWHAPPYHEISAROUNDHIMANDITHINKMAYBEHEISRIGHTIMJUSTINTHEWAYOF........them." I felt shocked. "Holy shit did I just say that?" I turned to Fi who looked as shocked as I was.

"I-I think you did. Oh, my glob you like Gumball!"

"No! I don't! How could I? I mean he's so... So... Pink and helpless and he-he's always turning red and it makes me want to suck the color from his pretty pink face. And he has this cute little mole behind his ear that I- OH MY GLOB!" I buried my face in my hands. "This can be happening to me!" I looked at the sky. "WHY GLOB WHY!!!! WHY HIM OF ALL PEOPLE!!!"

"Awwww did you just find out love bites you in the ass when you least expect it?" She asked in a teasing tone.

"But..... But I've only gone out with chicks how do I even......"

"Oh! You gotta stick your dick up his ass." I turned my head so fast I thought it would snap off.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?!"

"It's not uncommon in the military." She said nonchalantly.

"Oh, my glob Fi Fi. Did you get it up your ass too?"

"Oh hell no-"

"PRINCE MARSHALL LEE ABADEER." I looked down and saw that asshole Flame looking as pissed as hell. "WHERE IS THE PRINCE!?!"

"IN HIS ROOM WHERE I FUCKING LEFT HIM." Fi nudged me.

"That's sounds so wrong." She whispered.

"Ah shit, it does!" She giggled at me.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OUR PRINCE!!!! FACE ME, COWARD!" I rolled my eyes and looked at Fi.

"Follow me." She nodded and I jumped off the edge and I landed five feet from Flame.

"Holy shit." One soldier said.

"He was three stories high!!!" Another said.

"How is he alive!!!" The other said. I opened my arms and Fi landed in my arms.

"Gezz Marshall! When you said "follow me" I didn't know you wanted me to jump off the edge!!! I thought I was going to die!"

"But you still followed him?" Flame said standing straighter and focusing on Fiona and only on Fiona. She didn't crumble under his gaze either. She gripped my shirt and got out of my arms.

"It's not like he was going to hurt me. I would follow him to the ends of the earth. I trust him." She said boldly. Flame has had this look of jealousy and turned to me.

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" He asked.

"I don't know..... Two weeks now?" He gave me one last glare and barked orders to his men and left.
"What was his problem?"

"I don't have a clue." Fi said ripping her gaze from Flames chest. "Glob I thought my legs were going to give out at the sight of him." I rolled my eyes at her.

"You're such a girl."

"Shut up Marshall! So are we going on our adventure or what?"

"Yeah let's go."

Gumball's POV.

It's been a week since Marshall left me. I have not been able to get a good night's rest.

"Brilliant Peppermint! As expected of the royal Butler! What do you think Bonnibeau?"

What has he been doing all this time? Has he been eating? Is he hurt? What if he is! What if i never see him again!?! What if-

"DAMMIT BONNIBEAU ANSWER YOUR MOTHER!!!!" I turned my head to my mother. "You had your head In the clouds all week! How many stone statues must take your wrath?" I blushed.

"I-I do not mean to harm them! I just...."

"Oh sweet heart you realize you don't ascend the throne when you turn eighteen right? You still have a lot of time before you rule the kingdom." I wish that was what I was worried about. Marshall has been filling my thoughts from the moment he left me. In less than seven days I will be eighteen. I should be focused on the party. Rulers, nobles, heirs, and even wizards will be attending my birthday party. There is a lot to do but I can not focus. I can not stop thinking of him.

"Marshall has been absent for a week now," Father said nonchalantly.

"Good!" My mother responded. "Hopefully he will miss the celebration." ...... He will miss my birthday. I suddenly did not feel in the mood for a party. Why would I want a bunch of people I do not know to celebrate me? Every year I feel like the party is for them, not for me. It's exhausting keeping guest entertained while making sure to speak to everyone no matter how dull they are. I thought of how fun it would be with Marshall there.... Now that he is not..... What is the point of this? I thought if it was my birthday... Even though I know it is selfish... I-I wanted him to focus on me. Not for a minute or an hour but a day. Just for a day. But what is the point if he is not coming!?!

"Well, Bonnibeau what theme will it be? Fireworks or air balloons? Personally, I like the idea of-"

"Cancel the party."

"What?" My mother said looking at me.

"Cancel the party. I don't want it. It is such a bore anyways. Talking to others I don't care for and staying up till every guest leaves doesn't sound like a fun evening for me."

"But it is your birthday! We have this party every year!"

"Honestly mother I'm no longer a child I don't need parties!"I snapped I got up and left the room. Just the mention of Marshall's name I'm irritated. I even snapped at my mother! Maybe I should tie Marshall up when he gets back.

Fiona's POV.

"Do we have to go backkkkk~?" Marshall moaned.

"Yeah! Gumball's birthday is tomorrow. It's the biggest party of the year for the kingdom. Plus I have a gift for him!"

"His birthday's tomorrow....?"

"You didn't know that? Gezz Marshall when you have a crush on someone you're supposed to know these things."

"UHG don't remind me!" I giggled. He's pretty bummed about falling for gumball. He's told me he's falling in love so many times but I really think this is the first time. That's just me but he's been talking about him this entire trip. I guess Marshall and I are the same shitty boat. "So do you have any idea what you want to get him."

"Not a clue I've never given anyone a gift before." I turned back to look at him and he is scratching his head uncomfortably.

"well unlike me you have a better position than I do. You're his fiancée you must know something!"

"I wish. I really don't know what to get him."

"Maybe you can give him something only you can give." I said wiggling my eyebrows. He laughed and punched my arm. Right now we're hiking back home. We have found out what was in the cave of Matthew's and it wasn't as exciting as I thought. We walked for a long time until we got to a hill that overlooks the kingdom. "Home sweet home."

"Yeah....." We finally reached destination where we parted to our rooms. I was walking along until I carry my heavy backpack with all the things I needed I bumped into Flame.

"Oh hi," I said nonchalantly.

"Fiona where have you been?"

"with Marshall this week."

"Marshall? what have you been doing with Marshall."

"Well we went to the cave and that is just there no nothing great there anywhere I need to go change I smell like a bunch of smelly man."

"Hey What exactly are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything just hanging out. Why are you so bothered by it."

"I'm not bothered! I'm just concerned for...... your safety."

"My safety right." I said sarcastically "Trust me, I'm the strongest one here and I'm more than capable of handling anything. Even Marshall knows if I can hold my own, you're the only one who doesn't seem to get it."

"But Fiona you need to be careful especially around Marshall. You're a girl and he's a-"

"Just because I'm a girl I can't do stuff? I can't be a Knight? Will guess what it used to it!"I stopped off wishing I never ran into you called out to me now.

"It's just I wish you did not go out with him...... So much."

"What?" I think turning around

"never mind what I said. Forget it." why he walked off leaving me with questions.

Marshall's POV.

I walked off to my room to change. I was so exhausted. I just felt like laying in the bed and sleeping. Can I even sleep? Well I feel like I can do it but I am not taking a bath. I open the big doors to our room and I walk in and I see Gumball. He was covering himself with a blanket on bed and reading a book.

"Marshall!" He shouted as he cutely ran towards me and hugged me. "Your back!" I couldn't stop myself from hugging him back. I brought him closer to me bringing him on his toes.

"Didja ya miss me?" I said teasing him.

"I did! I missed you so much Marshall. I'm afraid I cannot sleep without you anymore." He said pulling away from me and giving me a weak smile. I noticed the small bags under his eyes.

"Aw, I'm sorry Gummy. C'mere let's go to sleep." Where did that 'aw' come from!?!

"Not until you've had a bath!" Gumball said giving me his cute pouty face.

"Haha fine. Wait for me just a little longer." I said kissing his forehead and rushing off to the to bathe myself.

"Please hurry!" Gumball called after me. "Do not take such a long time to bathe like you usually do."

"If you think I take that long why don't you join me?" I said jokingly as I took off my shirt and tossed it aside. I walked into the bathroom and pasted the toilet, vanities, and the closest to open the door to a huge pool like bathtub. Like who needs a pool to bathe!? It wayyyy too big. I stripped the rest of my clothes off and step in. I laid back in the tub and soaked. I let my muscles relax in the warm water. I heard the door open. I open one eye to the door and I saw Gummy standing there with a towel covering himself.

"What's up?" I ask.

"You're taking forever even though I asked you not to."

'Why don't you join me?' I heard my own words ringing in my head. Oh shit! He thought I meant it. It was too late to clear up the misunderstanding, he was already in the tub....... With me. He kept that towel with him. He was so cute fidgeting with that towel looking the other way from me. Actually he was too cute.

"Hey.... Are you a girl?" He finally looks at me.

"I showed you did I not?" He snapped.

"Just checking. We're both men, there's no reason to keep holding that towel is there?" He clenched it one last time before letting it go. It floated away to the waterfall in this huge bathing pool. He was holding his legs close to his chest while his face heats up.

"H-how was your adventure with ah Fiona?"

"Ahhh good. The cave of Matthews wasn't all the great. You know you didn't have to come in here." His face became bright red.

"I told you not to take forever.... And I have missed you. I do not want to be apart now that you're here." I felt something inside me hit my chest. What was that!?! Was that my... Heart? No no no no, I'm just overreacting.

"Aw, did my cute little wife miss me that much?" When I said that the response I got was what I didn't expect. He laughed, I only thought he could giggle. It echoed off the walls, it sounded like music. He stopped and looked at me.

"What?"

"I've missed you."

Gumball's POV

I start laughing after Marshall called me his wife. Me? His wife? He try to kill himself than be with me! When I looked back at Marshall he had this look on his face that I had seen once before. He made that face around Ashley, but she is not here.

"What?" I asked.

"I've missed you." My heart starts beating fast and my face feels warm. It must be from the bath.

"U-um I'm getting out now." I got up quickly and just I got Marshall pulled me back down on his lap. "MARSHALL YOUR NAKED!!!!" I slap my hands to my face. I feel my reds getting hot. I could feel EVERYTHING.

"You're naked too so it doesn't matter." He said kissing the back of my neck. "Did you say you didn't want to be away from me?"

"Y-yeah but you're.... Where.... I can not think straight being on your lap let me go! I beg of you!" I was on the brink of tears. I was so embarrassed.

"Shh baby. Everything's fine." Marshall had me lean against him. He whispered sweet nothings to me and ran his fingers through my damp hair. He did that till I calmed down and by that time I was feeling drowsy.

"Marshall...."

"Yes, Bonnibeau?" My name sounded like beautiful coming from his lips.

"Did you really miss me?"

"Of course. I had to come for your 18th birthday. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"....." I felt my face heat for what felt like for the millionth time.

"So what do you want?"

"What?"

"What do want for birthday?"

"........ Marshall you awful."

"What'd I do!?"

"You don't ask people what they want! You give them something you know they will love, something that fits them perfectly. Something from your heart."

"Gummy bear I don't have a heart remember? We went over this. It's dead." I looked back at him, I made sure I locked my eyes on his.

"You have a heart..... you are just afraid to use it. It is almost as if no one can get through because it is locked up." Marshall was silent.

"........ From heart.... Got it. When's the party?"

'OH SWEET PETE I CANCELED THE PARTY!' I shot up and ran out.

"GUMBALL YOUR B-" I ran out before he could finish. I ran out of the room almost running into the three ladies maids. They all gasped and turned away as I ran past them. I ran past corridors, halls,
servants, and Peppermint Butler until I reached my father and mother's study. I busted through the door. My mother was sitting in her usual chair as was my father. A man with dark hair was standing with them. He looked at me as he arched a brow. My mother looked at me with a normal face but my father slapped his forehead.

"Forget what I said previously about the party! I want to celebrate it!"

"Alright. If that's what you want." My mother said. "Oh, Breakfast Prince meet my son, oh and do forgive his unusual attire. I have not seen him in his birthday suit in a few years."

"Birthday suit?" I repeated. I looked down and I was completely naked. I RAN THROUGH THE CASTLE NAKED!!! My face, ears, and what seem like my entire body was heating up.

"Damn! You..... You run fast!" I turned as my face meet a towel which I quickly cover myself with. Marshal was also covered in a towel and was out of breath. My mom dropped her teacup.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO DOING?" She shouted. Breakfast Prince laughed.

"Your highness forgive me but I change my mind. I agree with your proposal."

"What?" I said confused.

"You should know you have more suitors competing for your hand than just the Prince of the Nighospre."

'Oh, no.... Why did he have to say, prince?'

"IT'S KING OF THE MOTHER FLIPPIN NIGHTOSPHERE YOU EXPIRED JAR OF MANNINES!"

"I'll tell Peppermint the party is back on." My wise father said leaving the room."

(AN: NEXT CHAPTER THE LIL BAT WILL BE IN IT!!!

The Bat's name is..... Lee :)

I suck. I haven't updated in a long time but I never forgot about you guys I at least tried to write a paragraph a day. I could have take longer but I didn't want you guys to wait any longer!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.1K 12
Marshall and Gumball discover new things about themselves and each other. This is an Alternate Universe (Earth) fanfiction of Marshall Lee and Prince...
500K 16.5K 43
Marshall is the king of high school Gumball becomes the pink prince of punk and along the way through several misunderstandings, gym fights, lab expl...
8.9K 337 27
Dean had his whole life figured out together with Seth, whom he happily married. But when Deans dad comes back it's messes up Dean's great life. As a...
125K 3.6K 21
Prince Bubba Gumball has always been secretly in love with Vampire King Marshall Lee. The vampire king must try to get over his fear of heartbreak a...