Encanto (Male Reader Insert)

By storydays21

Encanto but with a male! brother! Reader More

Character Info
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
Author's Note
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N:
16
17
Hey hey!
Not an update
Hey hey guys!
6 years later

4

15.2K 338 71
By storydays21

(3rd POV)

(Y/N) rubbed his face as he tried to get rid of the heat from his cheeks. How embarassing! He drenched himself infront of Natalia! "Idiota!" he hissed to himself, before bumping into Mirabel. "Oh, sorry, Mirabel!" His green eyes studied the younger Madrigal. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing! Just gotta put the decorations out! Wanna help me?" She asked, gesturing to the box.

"Claro." He followed her to Abuela's room, and lit up a few candles to go on the handmade crafts. He lit the last candle, and turned to Mirabel, seeing her stare longingly at the pictures of everyone else's Gift. "Mira--" "One hour!" Alma's voice called, startling the bispectled girl. (Y/N) hurried to put the fire out, as their Abuela stopped in front of them.

"(Y/N), mi tortuga, I need you to help Isabela with the last minute decorations." She smiled warmly at her oldest nieto, who scurried away, with a comforting pat to Mirabel's shoulder. "Esta bien, hermanita." He whispered.

(With Mirabel)

"Maybe, you should leave the decorations to your hermana y hermano?" Alma questioned. "No, I actually made these as a surprise for you. Ooh!" She stomped on the handmade gifts with a awkward chuckle. "Mirabel, I know you want to help. But tonight must go perfectly. The whole family relies on our family, our Gifts. So the best way for some of us to help is to step aside. Let the rest of the family do what they do best. Okay?"

Mirabel's lip wobbled but she kept her tears back as her Tia Pepa's storm appeared. "Pepa! You have a cloud!" called Alma. "I know, Mama. But now I can't find Antionio. What do you want from me?" She thundered, stomping away. Mirabel sadly made her way to her room, listening to her mother talk to her grandmother.

"Mama, be nice to Mirabel, okay? You know tonight will be hard for her." Julieta scolded gently. "If the Gift ceremony doesn't go well this time, tonight will be hard for all of us." Alma said sternly. Mirabel closed her door at that before sitting on her bed.

She exhaled softly, and leaned over to her drawer and pulled out a box. She started to play with the bow, as she heard her Tio. "Antonio!" "Everyone's looking for you. This present will self-destruct if you don't take it in 3...2...ooonneeee, oh!" She chuckled softly as the present was snatched from her.

She crawled under the bed, and placed her face in her hand."Nervous?" she asked the child, who placed his face in his arms. "You have nothing to worry about. You're gonna get your Gift and open that door and it's gonna be the coolest ever. I know it." promised Mirabel.

"What if it doesn't work?" whispered Antonio, looking at her with hope in his eyes. "Well, in that impossible scenario, you'd stay here with me in the nursery. FOREVER." she whispered dramatically, making the child giggle. "And I'd get you all to myself." she tickled him.

He looked down, and whispered, "I wish you could have a door." Mirabel frowned slightly before fixing her face. "You know what? You don't have to worry about me. 'Cause I have an amazing house, an amazing family, and an amazing you. And seeing you get your special Gift and your door, that's gonna make me way more happy than anything."

She sighed, resting her head on his tiny shoulder, walking her fingers to drag the present closer to Antionio.

"But alas, I am gonna miss having the world's best roomie. He looked at her curiously, and she pointed to the present with her lips, encouraging tell him to open it. He grinned, pulling out a stuffed jaguar. Mirabel chuckled, as she watched his eyes light up."I know you're an animal guy, and I made this, so when you move into your cool new room, you always have something to snuggle with." The younger Madrigal cuddled closer to her.

The sound of an alarm clock ringing ruined their moment. Mirabel rolled her eyes playfully before giving Antonio a mischevious grin. "All right, hombrecito, you ready?" They started to crawl out before Mirabel cuddled him closer and squeezed him. "Sorry, I gotta get one more squeeze." Casita was growing rather impatient and playfully rolled them out on her own. "Okay, okay, we're going! Ow! Ow!"

(With (Y/N) )

(Y/N) was adding last minute decorations to the entryway and up the stairs where Antonio would walk when his Tia walked over and placed a hand over his. "Mi sobrino, you can relax now.Everything looks perfecto. Thank you." She smiled, when he relased a sigh before smiling. "If you say so, Tia Pepa. Antonio will be amazing." the younger Madrigal walked over to where his sister, Isabela was dancing. She grinned gracefully seeing her sweet hermanito.

"(Y/N), ven, ven. Come dance with me." He laughed as she pulled him into a dance and they alternated giving the crowd flowers and ever lasting ice sculptures. They were having so much fun together, they didn't notice two people staring at them with literal hearts in their eyes.

"Isa, think we'll nail this trick?" he grinned at the flower powered woman. Isabela nodded, excitedly. "Of course we will! We've been practicing for a year! We've got this." She assured him, before pulling away to whisper in his ear.

"And it'll impress a certain Natalia." Isabela laughed when little exclaimation points appeared over her brother's head, and his cheeks turned red.
"Shush, Senoria Perfecta Isabela." He hissed, popping the bubbles around his head.

Before the two could playfully argue anymore, there was a steady beat, telling everyone it was time to start.

They walked over to be in front of the stairs, Isabela holding Dolores' hands in anticipation, and (Y/N) holding one of Camilo's hands, and cuddling close to his Mama.

Abuela turned around, and began her speech.

"50 years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle. And the greatest honor of our family, has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community. Tonight, we come together once more as another steps into the light to make us proud."

With that, Casita opened the flower curtians to reveal the nervous Antonio. (Y/N) stepped out of line and used the water from a nearby fountan to create a beautiful array of water with little fish swimming above(pic above). He was careful to keep the water from dripping on the down people
and he smiled, feeling his mother's hand on his back.

His Tia Pepa asked him to do this, as she knew how much it would mean to Antonio, and her sobrino did an amazing job, even getting a few candles in the water, keeping them a flame in the water. He stepped back to his Mama, and smiled encouragingly at Antonio.

Antonio loked out at the crowd and didn't move. Casita bounced her tiles under his feet to get him moving, but he turned to MIrabel in the corner, and held out his hand.

She looked out in the crowd and whispered, "I can't." "I need you." Antonio whispered back, eyes pleading with her. She swallowed her nerves and stepped into the spotlight, grabbing his hand. Whispers spread through the crowd, and Mirabel decided to ignore them in favor of looking at her primito. "C'mon," she smiled at him, "let's get you to your door." Antonio clutched Mirabel's arm and together they finally made their way to the top of the stairs.

Mirabel stood next to her Tia Pepa and blinked out of her memory in time to hear the last of Abuela's speech. "Will you use your Gift to honor our miracle?" she asked, bending down to Antonio's height. "Will you serve this community and strenghthen out home?" He nodded holding the candle, before turning to his door knob. The door glowed, and magic filled the air and a toucan landed on his stretched out arm.

He turned to it wide-eyed as it started to chirp with a literal grin on his face. "Uh-huh, uh-huh. I understand you." The bird flew to his other arm, squawking. "Of course they can come!" He giggled as it started calling others. Soon lots of animals started to come in, and (Y/N) laughed when a hummingbird cuddled up to his cheek, as he put the water and fish and candles back.

He turned to see his cousin's door form a picture of Antonio surrounded by animals. "We have a new Gift!" Everyone started to cheer as fireworks went off. Antonio opened his door and everyone followed in, talking excitedly about the room turning into a literal jungle. He ran to the edge and gasped excitedly seeing his room. "It's bigger on the inside?!" Ana shouter, grinning at Cecila and Erik.

A low growl was heard, as a leopard ran up to Antonio and threw him on his back, running through his new room. Everyone cheered for the boy, shouting different phrases of amazement and encouragement. (Y/N) had tiny smile bubbles around his head, showing his excitement and happiness for the youngest Madrigal.

His leopard dropped him in front of his mother, and curled around Agustin. "That was amazing." Everyone crowded around him, giving him praises. "I knew you could do it! A Gift as special as you." Abuela cooed, before gasping. "We need a picture! Everyone! Come, come, come! It's a great night! It's a perfect night!" (Y/N) looked around for his youngest sister, and gestured for her to come in the picture, and an inviting grin.
Mirabel smiled shakily, and shook her head, gesturing to her brother to go.

He frowned, but quickly joined his family, and squatted next to Camilo, his smiley face bubbles surrounding his head. "Everyone together!" Abuela called.

"La Familia Madrigal!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 46 15
Seven years after the Casita was rebuilt, many things changed. The Madrigal family is getting even bigger, as Dolores is expecting her second child w...
18.5K 664 22
Imagine, One member of the Madrigal family adopted you. What can your life be like in Casita. Do they'll accept you to be part of their family or the...
11.1K 237 20
If you know me irl, CLICK OFF AND NEVER MENTION THIS TO ME PLS
17.7K 625 21
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘š๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก...?" โ˜†.๏ฝก...