The Lost Boy From 1965

Por rorywrites_

I don't own Gina Silvers, Ida Perez, Rebecca Quinn and Charles peizer Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 1/2
Chapter 4 2/2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16
Chapter 18
Bonus Chapter
Authors note

Chapter 5

153 5 52
Por rorywrites_

Gina and Chuck sat under the desk of Mr. Hill, their lips pressing against each other.

" Who's here?!" Mr. Cockran yelled.

Gina pulled away from Chuck and held her breath.

" Gina," he whispered.
She pinched his hand to tell him to be quiet.

He groaned in pain, " The hell was that for?" He hissed quietly.

" Stop talking!" She snapped.

" I wasn't talking!" He defended .

"Gina," she heard it again. This time she knew it wasn't Chuck, she looked at his none moving lips.

" Gina?" The voice grew louder and more intense. She recognized the voice from somewhere.

"Gina!" She glanced over at Chuck who seemed to not notice the loud calls.

" Gina!"

This time it was clear who's voice it was.
" Gina come on," Will?

What was will doing doing at her school?

"GINA!" He shouted, she felt pulling on her shoulder.

"Ow! What the-"
Suddenly her eyes opened dangerously fast.

" Gina, finally! Come on your gonna be late for your first day of school." Will hovered over her while she laid in her bed.

" What?" Gina awakened, she looked around her room, then at her clock, 7:00 AM it said.
Her calendar had every box checked until the 8th of September, meaning it was the first day of school.

She stared at her step father for a moment then put two and two together.

It was a dream.

She felt an overwhelming urge to punch something, it was such a good dream.

" Come on! Get up!" He left the room closing the door.

She stood to get changed into the same outfit she wore in her dream.
——————————

The morning went exactly like how it  did in her dream. Gina signed up for Piano where she seen Chuck.

Her and the girls walked down the hallway where the girls read their schedules.

" Looks like we have math with Mr.-"

" Cockran." She finished confidently.

" What? No." Ida laughed, " We have Mr. Butts for that class." They stepped in his class where he was absent.

" What? Butts?! And I thought Cockran was bad, that just may be the most ridiculous name  I've ever heard." She laughed while Ida and Becky stood In horror.

Gina's heart sank as she realized what she just did.

" He's behind me isn't he." She closed her eyes and turned around.

" Butts was my grandfathers last name. He served in the 1st world war where he died. It's a noble last name. That will be detention for you Ms. Silvers." He lectured. How could this happen again. Gina looked down and nodded.
" Take your seat. All of you."

The girls sat down, Gina sat where she had in her dream, same as Becky and Ida.  Gina looked around for Chuck who wasn't there. Oh no.

Exactly 20 minutes in Gina stared at then door waiting for a knock.  When it happened she was ready to get up.

" Becky could you get that for me?" He asked.
Becky?!

She opened the door where surprise, surprise Chuck stood. Becky smiled and opened the door her eyes glued to him.

" Mr Hankins," here we go again. She sat back listening to the exact lecture for the 2nd time.

Becky passed Chuck a note since she sat in front of him.

Chuck smiled when he opened the note. Then wrote on it and returned it.

Gina felt like someone had stabbed her in the chest. How was this happening?!

Eventually Becky stopped flirting with him and  paid attention to the fire presentation.

Gina crossed her arms and slid back in her chair.

" Mr. Hankins?" He'll probably tell him to stop staring at Becky, she thought.

" If you like to have a staring contest with the back of Ms. Silvers head, you could join her in detention." He scolded.

" Sorry Mr. Butts." He apologized not sounding convincing.

" I know. Detention." He turned around and played the rest of the video.

Gina looked back at Chuck who avoided eye contact with her.
———————————
Lunch came around and her Chuck had to go to detention instead of leaving to go to a restaurant with her friends.

Chuck didn't speak a word to Gina the entire time, not until she started a conversation.

" So? Mr. Butts is great, right?" She asked sarcastically.
Chuck cracked a smile while stacking year books.  " Yea he's real groovy." He joked.  " let's take a break, we're here for the next hour ." He suggested.

Gina looked over at the book she had to stack and nodded before following Chuck into the near a desk. She sat on the desk, where Chuck stood in front of her. The beetles started to play on the radio.

" So," she pressed her lips into a thin line, " how are you enjoying Saffron High?" She asked.

" Uh well, it's definitely something," he chuckled looking down at his feet. " not what I'm used to but it's okay I guess." He looked back at her.

" Do you like the people?" She asked hoping for a yes.

" Well, two seniors were having sex in the bathroom while I was washing my hands." He told her.

" You heard two people banging in the stall?" She couldn't believe it.

" Yep." She couldn't help but laugh, making him laugh as well.
" Aren't you cold?" He asked her looking at the open window. 

" Yeah actually, I'm freezing." She answered holding her arms.

" Oh well here," he took off his leather jacket, " here you go." He put it over her shoulders.
" It's a little big." He says grinning.

" That's okay." She chuckled. 

Put your head on my started to play on the radio.  Chuck and Gina both thought back to the wedding and the couple making out in front of them.  Chuck smiled while he put out his hand.
" What?" She asked.

" Shall we?" He smirked.

Gina grabbed his hand hesitantly before taking off his coat . She put her hand next to his neck laughing as he twirled her.

They danced as the song went on.
He grabbed her waist and lifted her up and twirled  then put her down making them both laugh.

Gina sat back on the desk while Chuck walked over. 
" You're a good dancer." She told him,           
" So are you."
" You're better." She argued.
" No, you are." He insisted.
" No. you are."
" Alright I'm the best." He joked. 

The sat there for awhile talking until lunch was over and they headed to their 4th period class.
——————————
AHH so sorry about the dream 😩 anyways this chapter is a little longer.
- R<3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.3K 166 32
Just some oneshots of your favorite greaser! Please request things! (If you request it, I might do some other greasers)
111K 1.4K 12
UNDER EDITING ❝𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ [𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍] 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 �...
127K 2.4K 33
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗨𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 ✔︎ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 - 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 - 𝟮𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯�...
2.5K 26 18
▌ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ❝ what the hell was that thing? ❞ disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Marcie. This story contains language, blood...