Chapter 12

" I hate my life." Becky groaned while laying on her bed. Gina and Ida sat beside her.

" You haven't had a great week." Ida sympathized. Gina took the cookbook and put it in her bag trying not to make eye contact with Ida.

" What are you doing?" Ida questioned her, standing up. Gina and Becky shared nervous glances.

" Gina and I were thinking that we should keep the book at her house, permanently." Becky explained, Ida's face burned as she narrowed her eyebrows.

" What." Ida gritted, glaring at Gina, she clenched her jaw making Becky nervous.
Gina stood carrying her bag trying to be as nice as possible.

" Well, we thought because we're always at my house and it's just less work-"

" Seriously?!" Ida cut her off, getting angry.
" you guys are just making important decisions now with out me?" Becky gulped and sat back on her bed trying to stay out of it. " What? You don't trust me?!" Ida started to louder, Gina held the bag tight and put on a brave face.

" Ida," she tried to be as calm as possible, " me and Becky think you may have a problem. You're using magic to often and with out us too." An attempt to calm her down she got closer and lowered her voice, " It's for your safety, we don't want you to get to carried away." She placed a hand on her shoulder which Ida quickly squirmed away.

" Why do you get to keep it? What makes you so special?!" Gina felt a force of guilt as she thought about telling Chuck, about using the magic on her moms wedding. If they knew she told Chuck it would ruin their friendship, she really liked him but she loved Becky and Ida more than anything and betraying them felt even worse knowing she still had to lie about it. But she couldn't think about that right now, she needed Ida to calm down.

" Nothing!" She defended as Becky butted in, " Well, Ida she is the most responsible."

Ida glared at them for a moment, shaking her head. " We love you Ida, we just want what's best." Gina walked closer attempting to pull her in for a hug.

" Yeah, whatever." Ida scoffed in disbelief before storming out the room and leaving out the front door.

Gina sat down next to Becky, she placed her head on Gina's shoulder. " Don't worry Gina, she'll get over it soon."  Gina rested her head on Becky and closed her eyes. The two laid back on her bed just embracing each other's company.

" I love you. Thank you for being there for me the last couple weeks." Becky cuddled Gina and closed her eyes. Gina felt another pain of guilt slice through her stomach like a knife. How could she do this to Becky? How could she have a crush on the boy who broke Becky's heart? How could she tell the one person neither of them liked about their biggest secret? Gina felt like she was going to throw up. No, she was going to throw up.

She quickly broke away from Becky and flew to Becky's bathroom across the room. She crouched down and flung her head over the toilet seat. She grabbed the side of toilet in pain.

" Gina!" Becky rushed over, she crouched down beside her and grabbed Gina's hair.
She held Gina's hair back as she started to throw up. " You're okay," she rubbed her back and turned her head towards the door. " Mom!" She yelled, " Mom! Mom! Come quick!" She screamed while Gina kept throwing up.

Gina started to sob, " I'm sorry Becky!" She cried in between throwing up.
" Gina it's okay! You're okay!" She comforted still holding her hair back.

Gina stopped puking and lifted her head, " I'm so sorry Becky! Please don't be mad!" Gina kept apologizing while sobbing, her face was red as the guilt kept flowing back and being shown with tears.

" Why would I be mad? You can't help it!" Becky screamed again for her mother, " Mom!"

" She's not here!" Gina yelled throwing her head back against wall.

Becky held her face, " Gina, Gina! Listen to me you have to calm down! You're gonna give yourself a panic attack." Becky grabbed her hands.

" I'm such a bad friend," she gasped in between sobs, she started to hyperventilate as the guilt crept back again this time hiring even harder.

" For throwing up? Gina it's okay your just sick." She moved her hair behind her ears and  stood to get a cloth, she poured cold water on it and placed it on Gina's forehead.

Gina gasped again while whispering " I told him," Becky tilted her head with confusion.
" What? I can't hear you?"

Gina shut her eyes and started to breathe heavily, " I TOLD CHUCK ABOUT THE BOOK!" she screamed so loud she was sure the neighbours could hear. " HE WAS OVER AT MY HOUSE AFTER HIS DATE WITH THAT BROOKE GIRL! THE TRAVELLER KEPT BOTHERING HIM AND SHE KEPT ACCUSING HIM OF TRYING TO STEAL THE BOOK FROM US!" She breathed in, her screams shaky, her hands started to shake, she focused on the wall behind Becky as she couldn't bare to look at her.

" I'M SO SORRY! I SHOWED HIM THE BOOK! I SHOWED HIM IT AND WE COOKED A BRAIN BOOSTING SPELL SO HE'D PASS THE MATH TEST AND- AND I LIKE HIM! I LIKE HIM SO MUCH! I'VE NEVER LIKED ANYONE MORE THEN I LIKE HIM AND I KILLS ME BECAUSE I KNOW HE BROKE YOUR HEART! I KNOW YOU LIKE HIM!" she gasped for air again while confessing everything, " IDA IS RIGHT I SHOULD BE THE LAST PERSOK WITH IT! I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A PROTECTOR!" She cried and covered her eyes with her hands.

Becky sat in shock, her mouth hung open while removing her hand from Gina's shoulder.

She moved away from Gina and watched her on the ground as she breathed heavily.
" I'm so sorry Becky." She whispered while covering her mouth while letting tears rush down her face, resting down her neck and on to her blue polo shirt.

Becky clenched her jaw and moved towards the door.
" Get out."

     —————————-

AN HEY SO IK I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE BUT IVE BEEN BUSY WITH MY MODERN FANFIC BUT I PROMISE ILL PUBLISH MORE OFTEN.
ALSO ILL POST A NEW CHAPTER ON
FRIDAY WITH MY MODERN FANFIC!

ps: just realized how shit the first three chapters of this arm so I apologize, I rushed them but I'll try to make them better💀

- R<3