Come Out It's Dark in There

By makandch3353

Haley had been through some tough times during her first year of middle school. As a result of them she sees... More

The Beginning
A New Year
The New Girl
Perfect
Familiar
Dream 1
Regret
Feelings
Bathroom Bullying
Safe?
Dream 2
Harmless
More Tomato Soup
Drama Club
Accident
Dream 3
Mr. Sheraz
Guilty Conscious
Suspicion
Crazy
Final Dream
After the Story

Second Warning

18 0 22
By makandch3353

 If you have not read the full summary. Or want to know what exactly will be talked about in this story. Please read this section!

  This story will contain violence, vulgar language, bullying, racism, homophobia, mental illness especially schizophrenia, death, rape, and sex. Please do not read if you are young or uncomfortable with these subjects. 

 Thank you, for reading this. And, you may continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 3 6
Ophelia is used to being seen as the school's most popular boy's beautiful yet unapproachable (and lesbian) twin sister. Senior year will be no diffe...
234 2 31
After the age of six, a worn journal is all Isabelle Dake has left of her deceased mother. Isabelle has analyzed these few entries enough to compile...
2.3K 770 40
Camberlyn is no ordinary girl; his name's actually Cameron, but no one knows that yet, not even himself. Adjusting to college life has had no hitches...
77.5K 1.8K 74
Veronica is let into the most powerful clique in school but her and the leader start to catch feelings for each other. (Suicide and Mental illness wi...