Dream 1

It was dark... very dark. Where am I? "It's cold..." a familiar voice said.

     "Samantha! Where are you? We're going to get in trouble!" it whined. Hold on is that...

    Suddenly I was in a small dimly lit room. It can't be.... this was just two years ago... Was it?

   Then Samantha jumps out at me with a fox mask. "Loser, Loser, Loser" she said. No, she didn't say that... that's when...

  I was in the middle of a classroom. A large male teacher was telling about Mesopotamia. Then, something light hits my head. 

   I turn around to see a crumpled note. I picked it up and uncrumpled it. But, before I could read it the teacher saw. He grabbed it.

    "Let's see here, what does this letter say?" he said. Please stop... "What a fat stinky mother fucker you are!" a girl's voice mocked. 

  And, I was in a hallway with lockers and Rachel. She smiled and threatened, "You know I'd stop writing  in that stupid diary if I were you." She then hurled the leather bound book at me.

  I closed my eyes. "Leave me alone!" I yelled. I opened my eyes and I was sitting up in my bedroom. I look to my alarm clock, but it just started beeping.

  It's now time to get ready for school again... "Great," I mumble as I get out of bed.