TIMELESS | SATORU GOJO X READ...

By Sukuni

"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee... More

CONTENT WARNING
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
END OF PART 0
100
101
102
103
104 -april fools-
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
END OF PART 1
TIMELESS PLAYLIST
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216

012

10.4K 491 169
By Sukuni

You both finally made it to Jujutsu Tech, but it was a bit off. You couldn't exactly put your finger on it, but you could've sworn there were a few missing buildings.

"Y/n-chan, I have to go update Shoko so I'm afraid we'll have to part ways," Suguru frowned, scratching the back of his head. It seemed he felt a bit bad for having to go, but you really didn't mind. "I trust you can make it to class on your own?"

You nodded. He had to go see Ieri-san? "Are you hurt?"

"No, no nothing like that," he backtracked, "it's about my friend- Satoru. I wasn't able to find him today either."

"Sa..." you pressed your lips together. Why did that sound so familiar? "Satoru... Satoru..."

"Satoru Gojo," he clarified.

"G-Gojo-Sensei?!"

"Eh?" He raised his eyebrows. "Sensei? Since when did Satoru do anything like that?"

If it wasn't Gojo-Sensei, the only other option would be... Your mouth went dry. "Why... why are you looking for Gojo-Senpai?"

"Didn't I tell you?" He raised his eyebrows. "He's been missing for a few days. He's left me with some stupid-hard missions to do all on my own, and I don't want to keep carrying his weight that's for sure."

This didn't make any sense. He didn't know Gojo-Sensei, but he knows Gojo-Senpai? But Gojo-Senpai shouldn't be missing if you were just with him... that is when a thought crossed your mind.

You pressed your lips together. "What year is this?"

Suguru was at a loss for words. You didn't even know that? "It's 2007. Y/n-chan are you ok?" He asked in mild concern. "Maybe you should come with me to see Shoko... did you hit your head or something?"

"Geto-Senpai..." you muttered. "Are you Gojo-Senpai's classmate?"

He nodded. "Yeah? What of it?"

And the pieces all came together.

•~•

"What do you mean Satoru's in 2018?!" Suguru furrowed his brow. "How did that happen?"

"I don't know," you grumbled to yourself. "I found him one day when I was walking. Gojo-Sensei has been trying to deal with him since."

"So you're from the future where Satoru's stuck in?"

You nodded.

Suguru took a moment to process it, but it seemed he came down to some sort of conclusion as a rough sigh left his lips.

"If it was anyone but Satoru I'd find that hard to believe. How troublesome," he frowned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "So he looped you into his whole time-travel mess phenomenon? Why am I not surprised."

He unexpectedly took it well, but that might be because he didn't have too much faith in Gojo-Senpai in the first place.

"Now how do we fix this? It's not like anyone can actually time travel. If only he was here he could probably use his eyes to figure it out, but we're working with nothing on this end. No residuals, no culprit, nothing."

It's not like you minded this series of events. Not having to see Gojo-Sensei was what you wished for, after all. But for Suguru's sake, you let it be. Maybe he'd be able to come up with something.

"Let me take you to Yaga-Sensei," Suguru sighed after some thought. So maybe he actually couldn't come up with something. "He'd probably have a better idea of what to do."

•~•

Back to the future, Senpai was in Sensei's office watching the teacher toss files and papers around the room as if they were nothing. Who exactly did he think was going to have to clean this all up? You best bet Senpai won't.

The mess continued to get worse until abruptly coming to a stop.

Sensei loosely held a wrinkled up paper in his hands. Though he was at a loss for words, he was able to digest it eventually. "This... might explain it."

"The paper?" Senpai frowned. "What would it explain?" Senpai kicked his feet back and forth as he sat on a desk, before crossing his legs again. He blew a small piece of hair out of his face. "Does it have to do with me?"

"No..." he trailed off. "... it's Y/n."

This caught Senpai off guard, but he was able to shake it off as he jumped up out of his seat. "Did you find out where she is?!"

Sighing, Sensei passed the paper over to the boy, letting Senpai's eyes scrolled through the content as he explained.

"Though Y/n is an orphan, I thought it may be worthwhile to look into her past to see if she had anything suspicious." Sensei let off a brief sigh. "There was nothing. No birth records, no known family lineage, but..."

Senpai looked up from the paper at a complete loss of words.

"In 1994, a girl by the name of Y/n L/n went missing. She was 4 years old." the teacher closed his eyes. "But in 2006, we found the Y/n L/n we both know. She was also 4 years old."

Senpai's couldn't help but choke. "Are you saying..."

"Yes. If I'm right, I suspect these Y/n L/n's are the same person." Taking the paper back from Senpai, Sensei threw it back into a file. "That would mean she suffered the same phenomena as you when she was 5, and has been here ever since."

Somewhat childishly, Senpai started to count on his fingers. "One... two... seven... nine... twenty seven. If that's her, she's supposed to be twenty seven, then? Hey, that would make her a year younger than us!"

Sensei rolled his eyes. Of course that was his priority. Nevertheless, he was quick to jump back to the most concerning topic.

"But how did she get here?" Sensei frowned. "5... she got here when she was 5. That couldn't have been long after she awakened her..."

The two Gojo's looked up at eachother in disbelief as the same words would leave both of their lips instantaneously.

"...cursed technique."

•~•

"Y/n L/n?" Yaga-Sensei raised his eyebrows. "According to my records, you're a missing child."

"I'm a what?" You frowned. A missing child? You were orphaned... how could you be missing? "No, no I was abandoned and adopted under the watch of Jujutsu Tech."

"Hmm..." Yaga muttered momentarily, something obviously on his mind. "I still can't ignore that there's a Y/n L/n who's been missing for 10 years. Considering your age and features, you'd match her description quite well."

"It's probably just a coincidence," you pressed your lips together, looking away. Unfortunately for you, your gaze met Suguru's. Quickly looking away, you blushed in embarrassment.

He's kind of cute. It's the same feeling you get from Noritoshi Kamo, the same feeling that makes your heart swoon. Though you promised you wouldn't give yourself away so easily, you just couldn't help it. Curses!

"Is it?" Yaga furrowed his brow, snapping you out of your momentary crush. "You're making accusations of time travel. I can't exactly overlook something like that as a coincidence under these circumstances."

"But I'm not," you protested again. "I'm from 2018, and I've been at Jujutsu Tech for as long as I can remember. You should know- I should be here right now!"

Yaga pressed his lips together conflicted, but after a moment of thought gave into a small sigh. "We are in possession of a little girl..." he trailed off. This surprised Suguru.

"We are?"

Yaga nodded. "It's confidential." Pulling out a file from his desk, he opened it to reveal a few pages... an unnamed child. "We have no information on her, where she came from, her name, it's all a mystery. We found her completely comatose a year ago, and she's been that way since."

As you processed the information before you, Yaga continued. "One year ago, Satoru Gojo was sent off to investigate an irregularly large spike in cursed energy. He came back with a child. Though her identity is currently top-secret, all we know about it is her physical appearance, and the cause of her coma."

"What's the cause of her coma?" Suguru asked. Thank god he did, because you were having trouble formulating any words. Was this supposed to be you?

"An internal surge of cursed energy. That's the main reason we're keeping her here - to keep her under close watch to make sure nothing goes out of hand."

Seeing both Suguru and your shocked reaction, Yaga pressed his lips together. "If you are from the future and everything you've said is true, this child is most likely you."

"But Principal y— I mean Yaga-Sensei, that child is in a coma because of some powerful cursed energy. But I'm weak." You tried to argue. "That can't be me."

"Are you sure?" Yaga raised his eyebrow. "You have a lot of cursed energy, Y/n."

"No I don't," you argued. "I don't have enough to even move anything. I was actually thinking of using cursed tools-"

"I really don't think that is necessary," Suguru interrupted. "When I sensed you in the park, I thought you were Satoru. I'd say you'd easily have enough cursed energy to be a special grade."

You pressed your lips together. The flattery was nice, but you really don't agree with any of it.  "I'm grateful for the kind words, but I'm just a low third-grade."

They both looked at you in disbelief.

Sensing their disagreement, you frantically waved your hands in front of you. "I swear I am! I can prove it to you when the time comes."

It looked like they still didn't believe you, but for the sake of time they decided to put it off.

"So... we have three options here." Yaga concluded. "You are either Y/n L/n, the girl who went missing 10 years ago, the comatose child, or you could be both."

"Is none an option?" You tried to interrupt. "I-"

You cut yourself off, realizing Yaga brushed it off. Sighing, Yaga continued to look through the file he previously pulled out on his desk. Then, he took out a few more files from an extensive cabinet behind him.

"Y/n L/n... it says here she went missing after she was involved in a car crash. Both her parents were fatalities, but Y/n L/n's body was never found."

He moved his thumb down the page. "L/n, that name isn't apart of any sorcerer clan but her father was registered as a sorcerer. The car crash they were involved in had high traces of cursed energy... it seems something caught the attention of a special grade cursed spirit, or was unluckily placed in the crossfire."

Closing the files, he slid them back in his desk. "No matter the cause, unfortunately it seemed it was a situation that they were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"And you still suspect this is me?"

Yaga nodded. "Do you remember anything before being placed in our care?"

Nothing at all. You barely even remember your early days at Jujutsu tech, it was all too foggy! So, you shook your head.

"I didn't expect it" Yaga sighed. "The mind tends to block out traumatic experiences. But... there is a way we could know for sure."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not something I like to request," closing his eyes, he crossed his arms, "but with Shoko's cursed technique it's possible. If this Y/n L/n is you, are you willing to remember?

After giving it a moment of thought, you nodded. If you wanted to solve this mystery, you had to be willing to try anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.5K 50
ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ɢᴏᴊᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴄʟᴀɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴋʏᴏᴛᴏ. ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ...
12.3K 397 13
❝ Where were you when I needed you the most? ❞ Seiu shouted. ❝ I'm sorry. Please listen- ❞ Satoru got cut off in the middle. ❝ A mere sorry can't f...
35.5K 987 22
꧁Yandere Gojo x dandere ex-student reader꧂ ╠Completed╣ You weren't that much of a sorcerer. You had a powerful technique. But surely no other sorcere...
1.7M 70.1K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...