Highschool// Fulton reed FF

By Kacy_Moate

Alexis and her team have been accepted to Eden hall academy they're all teenagers now so there's hormones, mo... More

Speech
Eden Hall
Crashing the cermeony
Dorms
Coach orion
What starts with a W
Pranks
Jv Stinks
Varsity sucks ice
Bears game
Bombay you're benched
Dinner prank and varsity beat down
Ants ants Ants
Good bye Conway Bye Fulton See ya Bombay
Phone call
Going back
Charlies back
Scholarships...
Vultures around the net
Ducks vs Warriors
The win

Missed this

397 6 1
By Kacy_Moate

"This is what I missed" I say as we're sitting in my dorm jesses staying for a few nights and deans staying all year until graduation "I really really missed us all together" I pull out my camera "let's get one come on" I place it on a timer and run over and jump on deans shoulder "say Ducks" Bombay says running in "DUCKS" we all shout. And that was how our first year at Eden hall ended with a sleepover in the dorm and a couple noise complaints (from varisty) but next year we were varisty and there would be new freshmen. But the ducks are always my team no matter what the name I have is I am Alexis Bombay daughter of the Minnesota miricale man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
404K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...