Bombay you're benched

"What was that!" Orion continues to yell at us in the locker room after we just got into one of the biggest fights we've had. Fulton and Russ were going at it and Charlie and avermen were screaming at each other I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up "THAT TED WAS DUCK HOCKEY" "THE HOCKEY WE WRTR TAUGHT TO PLAY FROM THE BEGINNING AND YOU SURE AS HELL CANT SEE THAT BECAUSE WE HAVE DONE NOTHING BJT ARGUE SINCE COMING TO THIS PREPPY ASS OF A SCHOOL" o stepped towards him again "AND MY DAD WORKED HARD TO CREATE THIS TEAM AND TO MAKE US WHO WE ARE HELL HE FOUND FULTON IN AN ALLEY HE FOUND RUSS IN THE STREETS OF LA HE GOT ME AND ADAM WHO BY THE WAY WE CANT EVEN TALK TO WITHOUT GETTING INTO A FIGHT FROM THE HAWKS AND TURNED ADAM INTO A BETTER PERSON AND GOT ME THE BEST FRIENDS I COUMD ASK FOR" I sat back down and pulled of my skates orion thought for a moment before speaking again "Bombay you're benched" I jumped back up "WHAT" he looked at me anger in his eyes "you are benched for the next game but I still expect you at practice" I hufffed angrily "Charlie this is gonna get ugly Fulton phone Dean he should hear this if I go to punch guy stop me" I stood back up and pushed orion against the wall and took a slight step back "ALRIGHT TED YOUVE BENCHED ME THERES NOT MUCH MORE YKU CAN DO BECAURE I WAS BROUGHT HERE TO PLAY HOCKEY AND IVE GOT A SCHOLARSHIP SO WHAT DO YOU THINK BENCHING ME IS GOING TO DO HUH" i jabbed his chest I calmed my voice and said in an almost whisper "because I garuntee you know I'm telling the truth and you don't want to admit defeat to a team who knows what their doing just because you were in the pros doesn't mean you know shit" I elbowed him in the side grabbed my hockey bag and stormed out.