𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒// 𝐹𝑒𝑚 𝑂𝑐 �...

By Itsyourgir1

𝐓𝐖𝐎 families are living with each other. The Madrigals and the Gracias because both Abulea's had gotten a... More

~❄️𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒔 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚❄️~
~❄️𝑰𝒄𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔❄️~
~❄️𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒔❄️~
~❄️𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐❄️~
~❄️𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕❄️~
~❄️𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐❄️~
~❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓❄️~
~❄️𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐❄️~
~❄️𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕❄️~
~❄️𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮❄️~
~❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅?❄️~

~❄️𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒔 𝑪𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒚❄️~

1.2K 19 1
By Itsyourgir1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              Aurora's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝑴𝑬, Camilo, and Luisa was greeting guests and of course Luisa was getting the donkeys in a pin.

While me and Camilo was greeting Ricardo came up to me "Hey Aurora you look really pretty uh here I got you this!" He held a little box with a necklace and a flower.

"Oh uh thanks Ricardo enjoy your time!" I said with a nervous smile.

Ricardo was red then he walked into the Casita when I looked at Camilo he looked annoyed and angry he obviously didn't like Ricardo and you could tell.

I hit him on the shoulder and he got out of his gaze and I laughed at him.

After greeting all the guests we went inside I held Camilo's hand some little kids then came up to me.

"Can you make us some stuff pleaseeeee" I nodded "What do you want me to make?" I asked.

"A big snow castle to play in!" They all said together I sighed with a grin and agreed I started to make it and then once I did basically all the kids started to play in it then we made it back to wait on Antonio.

We saw him and Mirabel walking down the steps "Hahahaha! There you are!" Felix said with a huge grin "Look at you! All grown up!" Pepa said while a cloud started to form.

"Pepa amor you're gonna get him all wet." Felix said while backing her up Camilo then transformed into Felix.

"You are making your papa proud" Camilo said. "I don't sound like that." Felix said "I don't sound like that." Camilo echoed and Aurora laughed.

"Abulea and Abulea Alondra says it's time." Dolores says.

"We'll be waiting at your door!" Pepa whispers.

"Okay okay vom vom vom!" Felix says "Okay okay vom vom vom!" Camilo echos again then Felix picked him up "Alright I'm done!" All Aurora did was roll her eyes then they were off!

Auroras pov
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abulea Alma sighs I know she really wants this to work I start squeezing Camilo's hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder and he put his head on top of mine.

"50 years ago in our darkest moment this candle blessed us with a miracle and the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings!"

Then Abulea started talking "To serve this beloved community tonight we come together once more as another steps into the light to make us proud."

Abulea finished then the curtains opened revealing Antonio and the lights shined on him we all clapped but then it stopped and he was still standing there a tile tried to make him go but he wouldn't.

He reached his hand out to the side and mouthed some stuff then Mirabel came?

They started to walk and Antonio looked at me I gave him a huge grin and a thumbs up he then made it up stairs he was touching the candle.

"Will you use your gift to honor the miracle. Will you serve this community and strength and hope." Abulea Alma asked Antonio nodded.

Then he walked to his door he touched the handle and it glowed then a parrot came to his arm the parrot started talking and Antonio gasped.

"Uh huh uh huh I understand you!" The bird was talking again "Of course they could come!" The little boy replied then the bird was squawking and then a lot of animals came running through.

I almost got ran over.

Then once they were all there Antonio's door changed to him with animals Abulea Alma and Abulea had a breath of relief .

"We have a new gift!" Abulea yelled everyone cheered and there was fireworks I started shaking Camilo with all my might then let go.

I looked around the room just to see Ricardo staring at me with flustered eyes I waved lightly with a small grin then he got all red.

We all then started to walk into Antonio's room "It's bigger on the inside!?" A girl screamed a random tiger came out of no where and got Antonio on his back and he started to bring him up on his tree house thingy.

"My Antonio!!" Felix screamed while cheering I saw him looking at the tiger and he mouthed something I couldn't tell though.

It was cool he basically went everywhere in his room once he got back to everyone I fluffed his hair and gave him a big squeeze then the tiger came to me and I started petting it.

"I knew you could do it! A gift just as special as you." Abulea Alma said while I was looking at Antonio Abulea gasped.

"We should take a picture! Everyone come come come! It's a great night it's a perfect night!" Abulea said I lined up but I felt like we were missing someone....

Mirabel.

Before I could do anything Abulea Alma started talking "Everyone together!" I posed "La famila Garcia and Madrigals!" Everyone said together and everyone was posed.

Of course I was beside Camilo while posing with snow coming down from a cloud and ice coming out of my hands with little ice fireworks then everything slowed down except Mirabel.

(If you wanna watch it)

"Don't be upset or mad at all.." She said sadly "Don't feel regret or sad at all.."

She paused "Hey I'm still a part of the family Garcia and Madrigals and I'm fine I'm totally fine.." then she started walking towards the families "I will stand on the side as you shine.." Mirabel said while looking at the families.

"I'm not fine I'm not fine!~" I can't move the mountains!" The girl said while pointing at Luisa "I can't make the flowers bloom! I can't take another night up in my room waiting on a miracle~"

She started walking up to Julieta "I can't heal what's broken! Can't control the morning rain or a hurricane!" She said while pointing at Pepa "Cant keep down the unspoken invisible pain always waiting on a miracle! A miracle!"

"Always walking alone!" She said while walking down the steps.

"Always wanting for more!" Mirabel said while following a line of a sparkler.

"Like I'm still at that door longing to shine like all of you shine!" She says while she starts spinning.

"All I need is a change. All I need is a chance.. All I know is I can't stay on the side! Open your eyes! Open your eyes!Open your eyes! Open your eyes~!" The girl says while spinning around both Abulea's.

"I would move the mountains make new tree's and flowers grow! Someone please just let me know where do I go I am waiting on a miracle a miracle!" She says while running.

"I would heal what's broken! Show this family something new! Who I am inside so what do I do I'm sick of waiting on a miracle so here I go!" Mirabel runs up the steps.

"I am ready come on I'm ready! I've been patient and steadfast and steady!" Mirabel says while spinning.

"Bless me now as you bless all those years ago when you gave us a MIRACLE~!" She screams while a little bit of tears are in her eyes.

"Am I too late for a miracle.."

_______________________________
Aurora's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was looking for Mirabel till Camilo grabbed my hand.

"Wanna dance mi amor?" "Camilo I'm trying to look for someone." I replied "Pleaseeeeeee!" He said with puppy eyes.

"Fine. Your lucky your puppy eyes are adorable." I giggled.

Once we started dancing Abulea and Abulea Alma did a huff and came over to us.. AND BROKE US UP!?

"You two are not dancing with each other." Abulea gave us a glare and I gave them a confused look.

"Aurora how about you go dance with him!" Abulea says while pointing at Ricardo "But- but-" I wanted to cry but wanted to stay the same perfect Aurora.

"Ok Abulea.." I said with a weak smile.

When I walked over to him and we started to dance it was a mess.

When he tried to spin me he let go of my hand and I spinned INTO PEOPLE. He also tried to bend me but let go of my back and I fell to the ground.

"OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY!" He yelled I just smile nervously and rubbed the back of my head "It's fine.."

_______________________________
Aliyah's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's so not fine." Dolores and me said at the same time.

"It's so obvious she don't like him like him like he literally pulled her hair!" Dolores whispered yelled.

"I agree so much Dolores this is why we are best friends because we're just alike." I replied.

"Exactly" she said with a smirked then we both got up and walked away.

"You really need to make your move with Mariano Dolores." I said and Dolores sighed "I can't, and you know how much I would but I just can't.." Dolores said with a frown I sighed.
_______________________________
Auroras pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw Mirabel running in and scream "THE HOUSE IS IN DANGER!" Everyone paused.

"The house is in danger!" Everyone stared at her confused "Tiles were breaking there was cracks everywhere..." she paused "and the candle almost went out!"

"Show me." Both Abuleas said once we were out there it was perfectly fine but I believed Mirabel because I did feel a little weaker then usual Mirabel's mouth dropped "but the cracks were there.. They were everywhere.."

Everyone was giving her a stare "The house was in trouble, the candle was... Abulea I promise.." she got interrupted by Abulea Alma.

"That's enough." She turned around "There is nothing wrong with la casa Garcia and Madrigal. The magic is strong! And so are the drinks!"

Haha very funny Abulea..

"Please music!" She clapped then Luisa brought a piano and Agustín started playing it and the music started back again me and Juileta stood by each other as we saw Mirabel with a concerned face.

_______________________________
"I would never ruin Antonio's night is that really what you think?" Mirabel questions her mom.

"What I think.. is that today was very hard for you."

Mirabel grunted in frustration.

"I was looking out for the family. And I might not be super strong like Luisa or effortlessly perfect like senorita perfecta Isabela who has never had a bad hair day or my perfect best friend perfecta Aurora but whatever....." Mirabel says.

Julieta stands beside Mirabel while a tile brings some stuff "I wish you could see you the way I do." She says while giving it to her "You are perfect just like this."

Julieta brings a hair behind Mirabels ear "You're just as special as anyone in this family."

"Mhm, you just healed my hand with an arepas con queso." Mirabel says with a sturn look.

Gosh is this girl on her period or someone jeez.

"I healed your hand with love for my daughter!"

"Ugh."

"With wonderful brains!" Juileta says while pressing her head against hers and holding her hand.

"Mom." I laughed at the sight.

"Big heart!"

"Stop."

"Cool glasses!" She says while pushing up her glasses.

"Ma!"

"Te amo cosalinda!"

"I know what I saw!" Mirabel says while crossing her arms.

"My brother Bruno was this way in this family I don't want the same for you. Get some sleep. You'll feel better tomorrow." Juileta says with a nervous look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.5K 28
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED. Basically just a bunch of oneshots about our favorite magical family cause I love them all <3 MOST IMPRESSIVE RANKINGS: #10...
78K 1.8K 19
"Another Encanto? You can't be serious...right?" Y/N and their family come from a village a little far from Encanto. They've always known that the "g...
34.9K 871 45
Where two misguided souls found one another in the midst of their darkest times. "You're safe with me, mi amor. Safe and sound."
30.6K 898 17
A massive misfortune hits the Madrigal family and it becomes harder for them to keep themselves together. Even after years of this loss, it was stil...