RWBY X Reader One Shots (Requ...

By DevilishMan87

Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X... More

Yang Xiao Long X Reader: The Green Eyed Monster
Blake Belladonna X Reader: Secret Admirer
Qrow Branwen X Reader: First Date
Sun Wukong X Abused Faunus Reader: Guardian
Raven Branwen X Reader X Summer Rose: Love Triangle
Cinder Fall X Reader: Accessory
Jaune Arc X Faunus Reader: Moving On
Lie Ren X Faunus Reader: Forgotten
Pyrrha Nikos X Reader: Selfish Decision
Jaune Arc X Faunus Reader: Special Someone
Velvet Scarlintina X Cutting Faunus Reader: Worthless
Ruby Rose X Cheated Faunus Reader: Worthy
Glynda Goodwitch X Reader: Secret
Pyrrha Nikos X Reader: Date?!
Oscar Pine X Reader: Robotic
Coco Adel X Bully Reader: Good Inside
Weiss Schnee X Reader: Soulmate
Ruby Rose X Shy Reader: Rumors
Penny Polendina X Faunus Reader: Malfunction
Lie Ren X Reader: Steak Out
Yang Xiao Long X Shy Reader: Lyric Prank?
Neopolitan X Female Reader: Loyalty
Oscar Pine X Reader: Crush
Sun Wukong X Faunus Reader: Faithful
Announcment
Yang Xiao Long X Blake Belladonna: Rekindle
Ruby Rose X Neglected Blake Sister Reader: Noticed
Winter Schnee X Male Faunus Reader: Forbidden Love
Oscar Pine X Trans Reader: Self Love
Cinder Fall X Male Reader: Monster
Weiss Schnee X Shy Male Reader: Shell
Nora Valkyrie X Reader: Type
Qrow Branwen X Tyrain Sister Reader: Decisions Part 1
Qrow Branwen X Tyrian Sister Reader: Decision Part 2
Lie Ren X Reader X Oscar Pine: Amnesia
Tock X Maria Calavera: Coffee
Qrow Branwen X Shy and Meek Tyrian Daughter: Bold

Blake Belladonna X Female Reader: Dogs

982 23 0
By DevilishMan87

(3rd POV)

Cats and Dogs, the two of them just don't mix well like oil and water. This is due to dogs having a natural instinct to run after smaller animals that dash away from them. And with Dogs traditionally being bigger this has caused the well known knowledge that dogs and cats don't really get along. So imagine how crazy and weird it was for the Faunus that have attributes like these two animals or others.

Faunus are like humans except they have some part of an animal on their body, changing their physiology from the average person while also having most parts of the human body. They are the dominant species as there more Faunus than humans. You think this would make them the top of the food chain, but no, they are seen as below humans. They are this way because people mainly see them for the animals that they are part of.

Even if they have attributes of an animal that doesn't mean they are the same as that animal. You seriously don't expect people who are part cat to just eat a guy who is part bird do you? No Faunus get along well together like humans do and are just as human as them even if they have a tail or extra set of ears or whatever else that is from an animal. Even if they sometimes seem a bit stereotypical by doing things that the part of animal they are also does.

And one of those people was Blake Belladonna. She was a cat Faunus and like some people think she always lands on her feet, doesn't like it raining hard, and can be distracted by a laser pointer. Yet despite all these quirky things you still fell for her and she fell for you too. It didn't take long for you both to get in a relationship and the two of you were getting along nicely.

That is why you decided it was time to make a major step in your relationship with her and bring her to your house. You were ecstatic when she said yes, so when she asked about your house you showed her a few pictures of what it looked like and your family. Blake liked how big and nice it looked and your family seemed nice that she saw no problem, but her heart dropped when you showed her one picture containing her biggest fear. Your dog, Sparky.

"You have a dog?" Blake asked trying not to voice her terror. "Yep, Sparky. He was a birthday present from my late grandma for my 15th birthday. I love the little guy. Sparky will always be a constant reminder of my grandma that I still miss." You said, sighing happily at the thought of seeing your dog again.

Blake desperately wanted to change your mind or ask if she could meet your family somewhere else so she didn't have to be close proximity with the beast. But, hearing what you said she could tell he meant a lot to you and it was important she met him too if she is going to get in good with your family. Now she just had to find a way to deal with her fear of dogs. How hard can that be?

XXX Present Time XXX

(3rd POV)

The answer was hard. It was really hard. She thought she could handle it, but she never realized how scared of dogs she was until she tried to face it head on. She couldn't bear the thought of being close to the puppy, but still not willing to give up Blake went to her teammates for help. Blake asked what they thought she should do and each of them had a different idea that made Blake decide to try all of them.

While Blake did trust Ruby and Yang she felt it might be a better idea to first start off with the girl who would know more about therapy or at least look it up a bit before jumping to an idea that might be crazier than they think. This led up to Blake sitting on her bed blindfolded with Weiss sitting next to the bed on a chair she brought over.

Weiss looks over her notes one last time before turning to her teammate having full belief that this plan was full proof. "OK Blake, it seems you have a severe case of cynophobia, fear of dogs, so today I am going to help show you there is nothing to be afraid of." Weiss said. "How? It can't be that simple." Blake said lifting up her blindfold a bit to see her with at least one eye.

The ice queen slapped Blake's hand and brought the blind fold down to eliminate her sight. "Nope keep that on. That is the only way this will work." Weiss said. Blake flinched back from the slap, but settled down and waited to hear what Weiss wanted her to do. Blake's teammate took a deep breath in and looked down at the paper she had written up as she exhaled.

She put a hand on Blake's shoulder and gently made her lay on her back to make her feel more comfortable. "Now to help with your problem I want you to take a deep breath and imagine you lying on a field of grass. The sun's ray radiating down on you. Sound only coming from the wind. Not a single thing to be worried about in the world." Weiss said, describing the scene.

Blake did as she instructed and gave a soft smile at the idea of this quiet and nice atmosphere that would be a perfect place to read her books. Once the cat Faunus sighed happily Weiss smirked seeing how well this was going so far and continued with the next part of her plan. "Alright, now imagine yourself looking across this peaceful scenery seeing that it is even more beautiful than you thought." Weiss said.

Blake slightly nodded and can picture perfectly which is a thing readers who have read books for years can easily do. With this all going as she expected Weiss decided now was the time to apply the main part of her plan. "As you were looking suddenly you see something on the ground. It was just a few feet away from you and not even ¼ your size. The thing was white, fluffy and seemed to be very calm." Weiss said.

Hearing this Blake seemed to tense up a slight bit, but not enough to look scared or uncomfortable. "You kneel down a bit on your knees to see what it was and suddenly the white thing turned around. That is when you saw its face and you realized it was a dog." Weiss said. Blake looked about ready to jump out of bed and run as soon as she heard the word dog, yet she stayed when she heard Weiss continue speaking. "This dog was unlike any other dog you met." Weiss said.

After Weiss said that she figured it was time to initiate the second phase of her scheme. She reached down and pulled up Zwei, who Weiss then placed next to Blake. So far Weiss' plan of making Blake imagine a nice dog then later revealing Weiss put Zwei next to her in order to see dogs can be nice was going swimmingly. All Weiss had to do now was make Blake imagine the dog in her head was nice and non threatening at all before showing her Zwei standing next to her.

"The white dog looks so nice and friendly that you could tell that just by looking in its eyes it wanted to be friends with you. You weren't afraid of a dog, since you couldn't possibly be scared of something so small you could fit it in a purse." Weiss said down playing it as much as she can. Zwei moved closer to Blake that it actually got in her, knocking the wind out of Blake.

The heiress panicked as she forgot to account for Zwei being energetic and moving. Not wanting to let this ruin things, she then started saying what Zwei was doing. "T-The dog leaped up, but fortunately with your greater strength it didn't send you to the ground. You were even able to hold it easily." Weiss said.

Blake seemed to believe that was part of her imagination which relieved Blake, until she saw Zwei about to lick her face. "Now the dog is licking your chin as it is showing you loving affection." Weiss said. Sure enough Zwei did as Weiss said he would, which Blake didn't seem to notice at all.

With one part left before taking the blindfold off Weiss figured it was now time to show how a dog can be affectionate if Blake gives one the chance. "It is so adorable and loving that you couldn't help, but pet it." Weiss said, smiling at the sight. Blake smiles as she does as she hears Weiss says she is doing.

Unfortunately it doesn't last because unlike in Blake's imagination Zwei is not in her arms and is on top of her. So when Blake petted him she accidentally pressed some sensitive undercarriage. That is what made Zwei turn violent and bite her hand. Blake screamed in pain and then ripped the blindfold off.

When Blake was able to see what was happening she screeched and stood up, with Zwei fortunately landing on the bed, to then run out of the room. "Oh dust." Weiss said face palming as her plan inadvertently did the opposite of what she was hoping for. Meanwhile, Zwei decided to sleep on Blake's bed, not even bothered by what happened.

XXX Time Skip XXX

Since Weiss' plan failed Blake decided to go with her partner who she felt she could relate with more, Yang. The cat-eared girl didn't expect Yang to approach the situation calmly as the blond brawler tends to do things as exciting as she can. That in mind Blake was a bit curious and frightened at what Yang could be planning.

More so when she got a text from goldilocks to meet up at a specific location and didn't say why. If Blake was listening to any common sense she said don't do this, but she was running out of time and needed to deal with her fear of dogs soon.

So here she is waiting outside a random dorm room that isn't in use wondering where Yang is. Getting fed up with standing there Blake looked around the halls to see if she was coming. With her turned away from the door she didn't notice it suddenly open with an arm slightly moving out and then grab Blake.

This action causes Blake to scream as she is thrown into the room. As she gathered herself she sees the door closed and hears a thump, meaning something was probably holding the door in place. She then hears growling, making her blood grow cold. Hoping that she was imagining things she turns around to where she thinks she heard the growl and sees multiple big dogs in kennels, locked electronically.

Blake starts to slowly bang on the door wanting whoever was on the other side to let her out. The opposite happened and her luck worsened when the door to kennels unlocked and the dogs were freed. Scared for her life Blake got up and ran around the room with the dogs following the smell of fear that she emitted. This went on for a minute or two and Blake wished that whoever set up this torture would soon be merciful.

It's as if the person could read her mind because the door was unlocked and opened. Not wasting a second Blake ran to the door then slammed it shut behind her. No longer in any danger takes this second to stop and catch her breath while also steadying her heart beat. Then out of nowhere Yang jumps out looking like she is ready to pounce, wearing a dog costume. "Rawrr!" Yang yelled, selling the whole bit.

Scared out of her mind Blake punches Yang then uses her shadow semblance to boost her through the halls to hide. Yang groans as she didn't expect Blake had strength to punch that hard. "Why didn't that work?" Yang asked. Yang was hoping that if Blake was overwhelmed with scary dogs and came out fine then one dog would not seem as scary in comparison. She definitely didn't think that entirely through did she?

XXX Time Skip XXX

Now only a few hours until she is supposed to meet your family, Blake turns to Ruby for any help. Ruby, despite being a leader, wasn't exacting the best in academics, but she did have a good understanding of people and had a pet dog she loves. With no other options Blake walked to the door outside of their dorm room, which Ruby told her to come to.

When she got there she saw Ruby standing in front of the door as Blake began hoping that this wasn't going to be a repeat of Yang. Blake walked towards the door with the sounds of her movement getting Ruby's attention and perked her up. "Hey, Blake I have everything set up to help you get over your silly fear of dogs." Ruby said. Blake wouldn't consider her fear of dogs as silly, but justified, yet now she had to focus on handling her fears better to handle just one dog.

"Alright, so what do you think will work?" Blake asked. "Well I heard the best way to face a fear is to fight it hands on. And since you are scared of seeing this one dog, why not just do it now?" Ruby asked. Blake was starting to question why she turned to others, especially RUby after she said that statement. "Wha-?!" Blake was asking until Ruby did the same as her sister and pushed Blake into their room.

Feeling as if this was definitely going to repeat, Blake tries shoving the door open while using the door knob, until a voice soothes her to a much more tranquil state. "Hey Blake." You said. When she heard you speak she settled down and turned around to see you sitting on the lower bed with your dog wearing a leash that was tied around the foot of the bed.

The Faunus was torn between running from the dog or staying with you as you both had different effects on her. You gave her a sense of safety while the dog gave her a sense of horror. Deciding that since the dog hasn't tried anything, yet, she will stay to see out what Ruby has planned.

You sigh with you silently hating yourself for forcing her in this situation and wishing you knew earlier, so you two could have just talked it out. "Blake, Ruby told me everything and I have to say that I am sorry. I had no idea you were scared of dogs. I guess I just always imagined you as this silent badass who was scared of nothing, but see anyone close to her hurt. Why didn't you tell me?" You asked, wondering if you did something that made Blake feel she couldn't trust you. Her own girlfriend.

Blake picks up on this on an instant and instantly feels as if someone stabbed her heart, because that is what it felt seeing your down ridden face. "I- I didn't... I didn't tell you because I was worried how you would react. I could tell just by hearing you speak of him that he was worth a lot to you, so it would seem rude to not come over me being scared of canines." Blake said unable to look at you in the eyes.

Seeing this you put a comforting hand on Blake making her look at you and see you give her a supporting look along with a comforting smile. "If you are really scared of meeting my dog with my family then how about you feel my dog now so there is no pressure and have more time to adjust to him?" You ask with you arm gesturing to your pet.

Blake wants to say yes, but still the worst possibility of what could happen can't escape her mind until you then hold hands making her feel even more secure. "I'll hold your hand every step of the way and if you still feel you can't do this I won't force you too at all." You said giving her a sincere look.

Those words made Blake swallow all the panic as she could and walked forward stretching out her hand. Once she got close enough to dog she hesitantly and shakingly moved her hand closer to Sparky ready to pull back if he decided to act like a beast and bite her. Except the opposite happens. Sparky licks her hand.

Blake is silent at the moment, as if she is trying to process this. Blake doesn't think of that long as she is now focused on the new affection coming from you as you kiss her on the cheek. "See he loves." You whisper her as you can hardly contain your smile that also makes Blake smile. Now your bond with Blake has grown even stronger. Because of this Blake wished she went to Ruby sooner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 29 18
My first story, updates will be inconsistent with school but I will make quality content as often as possible. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth, I only...
100K 624 63
A Bunch of Random One-shot Ideas I put into this Story! You can also make your own Requests if you like! Will also do Sequels to Certain stories and...
8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
258K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!