Can you stay-- Taekook-kookv

By xxvall0

Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (m)
Chapter 24 (m)
Chapter 25 (m)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ending note
NEW BOOKS

Chapter 26

502 22 1
By xxvall0

you're* typo 😑

"Hey Jimin." Tae calmly spoke into his phone.

"'Hey Jimin,' that's all you have to say... bitch give me all the dirty details... We haven't talked in like a week" The other begged, practically screaming through the speaker of the phone.

"Ow, my ears.." Tae teased his eager best friend.

"Come on, don't leave me hanging..." Jimin begged. "I totally missed it when Jungkook punched Sung-min... my bangs got in the way- hot girl problems."

"Oh my god, it was so hot..." Taehyung drooled over his boyfriend. "His muscles got all tense and when we were leaving I saw his neck veins popping out..."

"Ugh, I'm so jealous... all the hot boys love you..." Jimin envied.

"Ahem, Yoongi. You keep forgetting about him..."

"No. it's just Yoongi is my little ferocious kitty, Jungkook is this untamed predator..."

"Tell me about it... ugh I couldn't walk, so he had to carry me out of the shower the other day." Taehyung revealed, then covered his mouth quickly. He didn't want to unleash all the details of his and Jungkook's first- and second- and well all times together.

"YOU GUYS FUCKED IN THE SHOWER?!" Jimin loudly screamed over the phone, making Jungkook run into his living room. He was in his room clearing some space in his closet for Taehyung's things.

"What's wrong I heard yelling?" Jungkook worriedly asked, crouching down next to the blonde, who was resting on the couch, still not able to walk. The two had spent the next couple of days after their first night, still busy, inflamed in desire. And last night, they may or may not have spent some time on the balcony- (wink wonk).

"Nothing Kook, Jimin is just being extra..." Taehyung assured, while placing his hand over the idol's.

"Okay, phew," Jungkook kissed Taehyung's hand and stood up, starting to walk back to his bedroom. "Hey when do you wanna bring over your stuff? I still gotta notify people downstairs that you're moving in." Jimin was still on the phone overhearing the small conversation.

"YOU'RE MOVING IN WITH HIM?!" Jimin yells again, causing him to hide the phone behind his back. Jungkook leans his shoulder against the wall, and smirks.

"Jimin shut up." Taehyung whispers into his phone before hiding it again, "Um how about Sunday... I'll probably go over to Jimin's tomorrow, and grab some of my stuff from there."

"Sunday? That works... I'll ask Yoongi if we can use his car, I don't want you involved in the drama of using my driver." Jungkook takes his phone out and begins texting while walking into the hallway.

The blonde breathes out slowly, returning his phone to his ear.

"So you weren't going to tell me you're moving in with him?" Jimin interrogates.

"I was, but I was planning to tell you tomorrow in person, so we could fangirl together."

"Too late, I already am..." Jimin said enthusiastically, "Does this mean he's going public with you? People will see you guys going in and out of the building together."

"I think," Tae cooed. "He was talking about people at his agency finding out, but I'm not going to pressure him about it."

"Yoongi said that he wants to go public with me, but it's different because he has less of a following, and he does his music by himself." Jimin admitted, "Just go with the flow of things."

"Yeah I will." He replied now wondering how his life will be when all of his actions with the younger will be watched.

"Wait, Yoongi is calling me, I have to go. Love you babes."

"Love you."

____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 2.3K 47
-ethreal queen I SAID I'LL GO TO WORK" taehyung shake his head while jungkook didn't said anything jimin pout cutely "b-but it's boring here please"...
6K 419 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
1K 41 17
"We're two different types of people, Jimin. He likes sex and drugs; I like theater and tea. Trust me, we'd never date." Except they would; they do...
577K 25K 57
"Hyung, that boy is making me feel things" Jungkook said when they stepped outside into the cold air. "I know me too. He's fucking adorable, and does...