Can you stay-- Taekook-kookv

Oleh xxvall0

Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." J... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (m)
Chapter 25 (m)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ending note
NEW BOOKS

Chapter 24 (m)

567 24 0
Oleh xxvall0

⚠︎ nsfw ⚠︎

Taehyung had his knee bent and resting by Jungkook's side. He was about to start, after putting the condom on, but Taehyung stopped him.

"Wait..." Taehyung rasped, his confidence deteriorating quickly. He thought about what SungMin had said at the club, 'It's not like he was a good fuck anyway.'

"What's wrong? Do you want me to stop?" Jungkook asked worriedly, setting Taehyung's legs down.

"No," Tae reassured him, "It's just what SungMin said. I feel..." Jungkook knew what Taehyung was talking about. "I don't want to think about it but it's just annoying because I feel self-conscious about it."

"Baby, do you think I would believe what he says for a second? You're perfect." Jungkook declares, then kisses Taehyung's calf.

"But... what if you actually don't like it." Taehyung insecurely whimpered.

"Not possible." Jungkook said, leaning down to Taehyung's face, kissing his lips lightly.

"Okay, but you'll tell me if it is bad though..?" Taehyung worries once more.

Jungkook gives eyes like it's a crazy idea, but Taehyung wants an answer, so he nods and kisses him again.

Jungkook returns to the position, but hesitates to start, "Are you sure, now? If we start, I'll stop if you need to again, but I don't want to force you if you're uncomfortable right now-"

"Jungkook, I want to have sex, really bad... I want you. Only you" Taehyung cuts in.

Jungkook hums with a nod and lifts Taehyung's back off the bed, supporting him with his arms. He finally pushes into Taehyung, and lets out a small groan. Taehyung was clenching around Jungkook's dick, grasping at the blanket.

Jungkook thrusts slowly, easing Taehyung into the stretch. "God, I don't want to sound like a dick, but you're really tight." The idol grunts moving at a patient pace to find the right placement.

Taehyung laughs into his hands, which mixes with his moans when Jungkook pushes in and out.

"You can go faster..." He smiles, bending even more, so Jungkook can thrust deeper.

The idol humorously breathes, penetrating more until he hits his prostate Taehyung hands over his stomach, exhaling deeply, fighting back the urge to scream Jungkook's name. His pace quickened even more, but remained steady enough to keep hitting Taehyung's prostate, creating its own sense of rhythm.

Tae's hums were growing louder as he was drenched in his own precum and sweat. Jungkook listened to the older's soft sounds like they were music to his ears, only making him more excited, moaning at the same time. He slammed deeper into Taehyung as his pace weakened, nearing orgasm,

"Kook-ah..." Tae shakily choked, as the pool of heat in his stomach moved further down. He grabs his dick and starts pumping it, while Jungkook pushes into him in the most sensational way. He comes on himself, white streams flooding out over his abdomen, almost collapsing back onto the bed, but catches himself, wanting Jungkook to chase his high.

Jungkook looks at the delicate man in front of him, so beautiful even when fighting back exhaustion for his sake.

"Fuck, Tae," Jungkook groans loudly as he thrusts quicker until he comes inside the condom, riding out his climax and kissing him through the highs the two had just had. He pulls out and takes off the condom to toss it in the bin along some tissues he cleaned Taehyung up with, then lies down next to the older who was still panting.

Even though it was over, Taehyung gets back on Jungkook's lap and feels that he could go longer. They were extremely sensitive, red from stimulation, and still hard, so Taehyung pushes his cock next to Jungkook's and lets them rub on each other. He grabs Jungkook's and rocks it in his hand, feeling like he doesn't even need to touch his own to come.

"What about you?" Jungkook rasped, petting Taehyung, while Tae did him.

Taehyung shakes his head, "Touching me there won't do anything right now." That wasn't his sensitive part right now... He grinds his ass down on Jungkook's leg and it spreads him out, so Jungkook takes his hand and puts his fingers back inside, right to where it was super stimulating.

Taehyung comes after two seconds of that, and rocks on Jungkook's fingers, pumping the idol's dick so he comes too.

His mind was drunk on Jungkook, drowning in the lingering pleasure. They softly kiss through their exhaustion, lips lightly pressuring each other until weariness overtakes them.

Jungkook lays Taehyung down and places his arm under him. He brings the covers to his chest and lets him rest. Taehyung turns to the younger, bare bodies colliding again as he buries his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"You have a big dick." Tae whisperingly laughs, as his mind fades, "And nice fingers."

"So do you." Jungkook laughs back, whilst kissing Taehyung's neck.

"So was it good?" Taehyung sounded super tired, but he was fighting it.

"Although you shouldn't have to worry about the answer, I will say that you were amazing."

Taehyung smiles and closes his eyes, as he cuddles in close with Jungkook. "You too."

They drift off to sleep together. Jungkook's thoughts focused on how wrong SungMin was. Taehyung was flawless, every action he took was so Jungkook could experience his physical sensations and stimulations, one's that only Taehyung could offer.

Taehyung was selfless in every way and put the needs of others before his own. He was the ideal man, the definition of boyfriend material. No, actually, husband material. Whatever happens next, Jungkook will not let go of him.

Taehyung woke up Friday morning feeling better than he has in a while. He felt as if each breath wasn't slowly suffocating him, now his lungs filled deeper than they ever did. Jungkook was sleeping beside him, laying on his stomach with his face buried into the pillows.

Taehyung, who was latching onto his waist, let go and stretched his arms with a yawn. He drags his fingers over the creases of Jungkook's back, ticking him a little; he feels at peace.

He slowly got out of bed and reached down to his shorts, to get his phone out of the back pocket. He goes about to quietly snap a picture of the younger while asleep, but his camera shutter goes off and Jungkook looks up from the pillows and sees a still naked Taehyung standing at the end of the bed, phone in hand.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook lets out, his throat a little dry from having just woken up. "Huh?"

"Nothing." Tae shifts his head slightly, avoiding eye contact with the idol, he hides his phone behind his back, and takes a step away from the end of the bed.

"Sure..." Jungkook trails on, before jumping up to tackle his lover back onto the bed. He tickled his sides, as loud laughs escaped the olders mouth. "Let me see the picture." Jungkook requests, ending the tickle fight and reaching for the phone in Taehyung's hand.

"No." Tae laughs, lengthening his arm up out of Jungkook's reach.

"Why not... It's a picture of me, right?" Jungkook voices, with a smirk painting his face.

"So... you can see it in a second." Taehyung straightens out on the bed and taps away on his phone.

"Here..." Taehyung hands his phone over to the idol, and watches his face grow into a bunny smile

"Oh, Tae! You're so cute." Jungkook coos.

The idol is positioned on top of Taehyung and pushes his lips on the other's forehead, then moves down to his cheeks and nose, peppering kisses all over. He eventually reaches his sweet lips and gently presses down a kiss. Taehyung fixates on the idol's eyes, staring deeply.

Their connection seemed magnetic, Jungkook's pulse pulling him closer. With every blink, his world would fall, having to rebuild again when Taehyung would open his eyes back up.

Even when their bodies collide, they still yearn for more impossible closeness.

"I-" Taehyung starts. Jungkook gazes over his lips, the angelic deep voice, the feeling of ecstacy filling his veins.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hums, sliding his finger over the male's bangs, fixing them behind his ear.

"I-" Taehyung repeated, feeling vulnerable. He doesn't want to say what he feels, but being with Jungkook he almost feels compelled to share every thought. "I have to pee" he lies instead, running over to the bathroom door. Jungkook looks over at the door, humoring the small fib from the other.

"Hey, be quick, I wanna have a shower." Jungkook yells, laying on the bed.

In the bathroom the blonde stood by the sink biting his thumb nail. 'Why didn't I just say it?' He questioned himself over and over. The subject of love was a hard one. He had only told one other person those words, a person who broke him entirely, leaving him in pieces.

"Tae...?" Jungkook yelled again, sitting up and walking over to the bathroom. He could hear small cries seeping through from the door.

Taehyung, having forgotten to lock the door, panicked when Jungkook turned the handle.

"Are you ok?" He whispered. Taehyung pouted, eyes glimmering with tears continuing to blur them.

"I didn't have to pee..." He confesses, "I was gonna say... I lov- ---" The words are too quiet for Jungkook to hear.

"What, baby?" One of Jungkook's hands was resting on Taehyung's cheek, the other on his waist.

"I- love you" Taehyung speaks up, raising his head, and leaning into Jungkook's hold, "I know it's early, but I do. You don't have to say anything back, but I never felt this kind of connection with anyone before and didn't want to ruin this so I-"

"Hey, hey, slow down, you didn't ruin anything." Jungkook comforted, he placed Taehyung's head on his chest and stroked his hair. Tae hummed, feeling the light affection from the younger.

"I love you too." he whispered.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

122K 2.1K 28
Polyamory, threesome Warning: boyxboyxboy, 18+ parts ----------------------------------------------------- - So what the fuck is going on? Why are yo...
3K 252 11
"I'm not your servant." Jeongguk uttered in a low voice as he leaned forward after putting his both hands on the wall, caging Taehyung. The deep voic...
15.7K 1.1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...
312K 13.2K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...