Can you stay-- Taekook-kookv

By xxvall0

Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (m)
Chapter 24 (m)
Chapter 25 (m)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ending note
NEW BOOKS

Chapter 21

496 25 0
By xxvall0

The party was full of life. The amount of drinking and dancing that filled the large room sent everyone to an elated state of mind.

Taehyung was standing at the bar ordering shots for the group, when he felt wandering hands begin to wrap around his hips, which he leaned in towards. Jungkook was feeling more relaxed that evening, like he wasn't scared to show off his personal life a bit more, and show off Taehyung as his. People still watched him, asked for photos, but he felt more freedom in the packed club, than he had in a while. No one seemed to look close enough to stir up trouble.

"Hey, Taehyungie..." Jungkook whispered into Tae's ear. His hands were warm, and when pulling the older in, they still seemed to make him tremble. It was some burning sensation that sent through Taehyung's body with a single tap.

"One second..." Taehyung hummed to the idol, who rubbed his chest on his back. "8 MORE SHOTS OF TEQUILA," Taehyung shouted over the music, continuing to make the order at the bar. After receiving a tray they immediately headed to the table the group was at. He laughed softly at Jungkook who tagged along with him everywhere.

"You didn't need to follow me, I was gone for 2 minutes," The blonde teased.

"I missed seeing your beautiful face," Jungkook cutely replied, puffing his bottom lip out. They arrived at the group's booth, Yoongi and Jimin were making out in the corner, while the others were conversing.

"Here you guys go" Taehyung placed the tray down, causing Jimin to pull away from Yoongi.

"Finally, Time to get drunk!" Jimin whooped, downing his shot, "Come on guys, bottoms up." Jimin cheered for the others who followed slowly.

When everyone was done, they sent for more drinks and some couples made their way to the dance floor, while some continued to talk.

Taehyung watched from the booth, his best friend utterly destroying the competition on the dance floor. Jungkook even stepped up to blow everyone's mind with how he moved.

"Hey..." Jin spoke up, leaning in close so Taehyung could hear.

"Hey," Taehyung replied, a smile filling his face, "Are you having a good time?"

"That's what I was going to ask you." Seokjin laughs, gently smashing his cheek against the blonde's. He was a little tipsy, but Taehyung was used to it.

"I'm good."

Taehyung knew what Jin was asking him. The secret message wasn't that hard to read through especially since Jin wasn't good at holding his liquor. Or when he makes those faces that friends make when they want the real story.

"I'm really good." Taehyung repeated, this time Seokjin thought it was genuine.

"Okay, but no doing anything an adult would do. You're still my innocent little baby..." The older drunkenly babbles, now pinching Tae's cheek, making Namjoon pull him away.

Jungkook was still dancing until the songs started to drop in tempo making Taehyung meet with him on the dance floor.

Jungkook smiled, pulling on Taehyung's hips, pulling him in for a real kiss...

/"What if I show you
And make it all new
Green, yellow, red, blue
Whatever seems good to you"/

Taehyung resonated with the song, as if it was Jungkook and what he was doing for him. Slowly kissing and sucking on Taehyung's neck hidden under his thin turtleneck, pushing his chest closer to him. Everything felt so right, the idol continued kissing Taehyung, as he closed his eyes and fell into the moment more and more. He could move with the music and his hands could dangerously roam Jungkook's body.

/"Ah-ah, on and on and on
Ah-ah, on and on and on"/

That is until he felt eyes on him.

The older slowly became alert to his surroundings, looking around the maze of people.

Something was off. The music turned and twisted and in his ears as the paranoia set in. He soon locked eyes on a certain person in the crowd. He resembled...

No, not resembled. Those characteristics were one's that could only describe SungMin.

The threatening, grimace smile, and squinted eyes hovering over his body. His jaw locks looking down at the male all over Taehyung, marking him as a target.

He stands from across the club, setting his drink down on a random table, moving his foot in front of the other, making a b-line for Taehyung.

"Jungkook.." Tae lightly lifts the younger's head up to look into his eyes. "I have to go to the bathroom." He disconnects from him and walks away. Jungkook saw a bit of fear in Taehyung's when he was speaking, he was in distress.

'Was I being too much? Did he not want me to touch him like that?' Worried thoughts kept filling the idol's mind, he wanted to make Taehyung feel safe and confident with him. Did he feel uncomfortable?

Taehyung barged into the bathroom and locked himself into a stall. Hands covering his face. He can't escape the control, the manipulation he was put under for two years. With eyes starting to fill he looks down at the dirty bathroom floor. Heavy teardrops rolled out, and hit his hands. Small sobs are the only heard in the stall, but outside the roaring music was able to flood everyone else's ears.

He was alone. Wild thoughts overflowing his dark mind, and mental capacity depleting. He couldn't describe how the hold he had was still there even with Jungkook...

'Jungkook...'

He realized how he had left Jungkook. How SungMin could hurt him. /Would/ hurt him.

He immediately pulled himself together and stepped out of the stall. When looking in the smudged mirror, he lifted his hands wiping the tears away and fixed himself up.

-
Jungkook was headed towards the bathroom, gathering more momentum with each step until someone grabbed his shoulder from behind him. He turned around to the unidentified man, who was already striking at him.

Jungkook took the surprise blow, not understanding what was happening, but before the male could hit him again Jungkook stopped him by holding his arm in the air. The crowd wasn't yet fazed by the fight on the dance floor, but Jungkook gathered the attention of the rest of the group.

Namjoon ran in between sweaty dancing bodies, then in between the two pushing them apart. At this point Jimin recognized the male counterpart.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he shouted over to the intruder, face showing such strong aggression. He was about to push through the crowd, but Yoongi held him back before his anger could be let out onto the jackass.

"You know this dude?" Jungkook exclaimed, while wiping the blood off of the side of his mouth and wiggling his jaw.

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom and noticed the small crowd on the dance floor. He already knew it had to do with SungMin, destruction follows him everywhere.

"Sung, just leave." Taehyung felt the nickname fall out before he could remember that he used to love it, now it tastes sour.

"This is SungMin?" Jungkook hissed, winding up for a fight with the other, Namjoon pushing him back more, seeing the anger in his eyes grow.

"And who's this?" SungMin interjected, "Huh, Tae?"

"None of your business." He replied confidently. Then he looked at Jungkook bleeding, his head started pounding. His tone changed instantaneously, "What did you do!?"

Taehyung's eyes were practically red, and the glare that stared down at SungMin, was impossibly dark.

"What the fuck did you do?" Taehyung slowly repeated, getting closer to his ex...

Taehyung has never been like this before, even Jimin was surprised at the act. The blonde was showing strength he hasn't handled in, well, ever. Even if it was SungMin, the person that seemed to control his life for so long, he showed no weakness.

Now, at this moment, any control SungMin had over Taehyung was gone.

"What? Did I hurt your new fuck buddy?... Jimin wasn't good enough.." SungMin fake pouted, before Taehyung swiftly took his back down and kneed a strong beating into the other's stomach. The group let out a little 'Ooh' when SungMin fell on the floor holding his abdomen.

"Fuck you!" Taehyung yelled, "For you to think I was disloyal after everything...You are clueless and loveless. You think you can beat up my boyfriend? Get a fucking life. I'm not yours, I'm not a little toy you can play with whenever you want. Stay out of my life and Leave everyone I know alone." Taehyung was showing a side to SungMin that he had never seen before, and Jungkook was proud; also, to be completely honest, turned on.

While laying on the floor, SungMin was in disbelief for feeling intimidated by Taehyung.

"You can have him." SungMin chokes, while struggling to get up. "It's not like he was good a fuck anyway." Taehyung was about to hit him again, but wasn't as quick as Jungkook, who escaped Namjoon's grasp and knocked that bitch out.

"That'll shut him up." Jungkook said cheekily. "I think we should go..."

Taehyung didn't answer with words, but instead took a hold of Jungkook's hand and shamelessly stepped over the body blocking his walkway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 13.2K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...
12.1K 684 52
A Taekook fanfic Notorious fuckboy sets his eyes on straight-laced Mr. Perfect ... He stared at his eyes. It's like staring into a flowing, clear wa...
1.9K 122 13
"Ple- please leave-" "THAT'S IT" and in a moment Jimin's words are eaten by someone else's lip which has covered all the skin of his mouth. Simultane...
360K 11.8K 53
Cover by @taeeatskookies Jungkook thought he was a normal student in a normal high school...he was an army and a big fanboy. He has a few bullies in...