Can you stay-- Taekook-kookv

By xxvall0

Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." J... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (m)
Chapter 24 (m)
Chapter 25 (m)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ending note
NEW BOOKS

Chapter 20

567 26 0
By xxvall0

- period of time later-

It was Friday afternoon, the day of the party. The pair of students have already gone to university and set aside their assignments for the night, however Jimin was laying on his bed playing some addictive game on his phone instead of getting ready.

    "Jimin, come help me..." Taehyung cries out, pulling all of Jimin's clothes out of his dresser.

"It's not that big of a deal... you'll look good in anything" Jimin says back, without looking away from his phone until Taehyung throws ones of shirts that were on the floor at his face,

"I'll look like a 4 year old if I pick out my own outfit" Tae whined, stomping his feet. Maybe he was 4 years old? "I wanna look good for Jungkook."

"Jungkook this and Jungkook that. What happened to 'I barely know him', and 'He isn't even cool'." Jimin retorts, then returns his attention to the game.

"Come on," Taehyung cries, grabbing Jimin's phone then throws it to the end of the bed.

"HEY! I just beat level 29." Jimin whines as his arms are tugged up, making him stand up.

"Help me, please?" The blondes puppy dog eyes persuade Jimin just enough that he has to look away from the cuteness,

"Fine... I guess I should get ready too." Jimin huffs heading to his closet and Taehyung happily squeals. They try on just about everything before finding a suitable outfit for both partying, and celebrating the adapted holiday.

Jimin decided to wear black leather shorts, a crimson red crop top, to match his hair, and black, knee high lace up boots, along with a matching jacket. Taehyung's outfit included a white loose turtleneck, tucked into a pair of dark denim shorts paired with black tights. He seriously missed his own clothes because the redhead's style and his own was completely opposite.

Taehyung grabs his black, high-top converse, which completed the look he picked out, and twisted around gleefully. They applied a little bit of festive makeup, before getting everything together and leaving the dorm to meet up with the others at the Seokjin's Restaurant.

———

Jungkook was exiting his bathroom after cleaning up, grabbing at the outfit he had planned for the party. A tight fitted black shirt that he would tuck into some matching dark-wash jeans held up by a belt. Last, but not least he adds one of his favorite's, a faded black canvas jacket. He wasn't trying to look too dressed up, in fact it was the opposite to not draw attention to himself.

"What should I do with you?" He speaks to himself, staring into the mirror and feels at his hair, not knowing how he should style it. He shakes it out a little, before rotating his head, "No that won't work."

Jungkook wanted to look good too. Though they didn't clarify anything yet, Jungkook and Taehyung were going to this party together. They weren't 'boyfriends', seeing that they haven't talked more about their label, but they aren't seeing other people, and have been in a 'textlationship' for about a month.

———

(a little into their "textlationship")

——

——

———
(back to the present hehe)

Hoseok, Hae, Jin, and Namjoon were talking together about Hoseok's dancing videos, because they were the first to show up at the restaurant, awaiting the other four to join the group.

"Yeah, I think you have a lot of potential, and our agency is looking for new choreographers right now." Namjoon stated.

"Wow, thanks, I guess one good thing came out of Hae recording me and Jin showing it to you.." Hoseok said as a joke, as he side hugged his girlfriend.

"I've been telling you, you're good this whole time, you always just thought I was being too nice." Hae bites back with.

"Hey, Bad Bitches!" Jimin yells, gaining the attention of the four. Their jaws drop a little, seeing him in such a revealing outfit, and even more when they glance at Taehyung.

"What?" The redhead sasses, looking down at his and his best friend's outfit.

"Yoongi's going to flip out." Namjoon said, a second later turning to Seokjin. "You should dress like that babe." He whispers to his boyfriend, followed by a slap on his arm.

"You look really good, guys." Hae smiles, as she giddily runs over to the two.

They start a small conversation, Hae asks where Jimin got his leather shorts-jacket pair, and Taehyung compliments her flowy, patterned blue dress. "So adorable..."

Yoongi enters the restaurant next, locking his eyes on his boyfriend's exposed legs with a jaw dropping expression.

"Hey sexy..." He greets, grabbing Jimin by the waist and dips him into a kiss.

"Hey, Yooni." Jimin laughs, feeling like he's getting some cute, romantic treatment, he's not much used too. "You like my outfit?" Jimin flirted as he was being lifted back up to his feet.

"Of course." Yoongi's hand slid a little further down Jimin's body, going in for another kiss. Everyone starts staring at the scene unraveling in front of them,

"Ahem" Jin coughs, reminding the couple they aren't alone. "Please, no PDA in the restaurant!"

"Then what about last nigh-" Namjoon starts before Seokjin covers his mouth, erupting laughs all around to fill up the empty space in the restaurant.

Some time passes and all the couples are bonding aside from Taehyung who sat alone. He swings his legs while listening to the layered conversations, laughing when he hears something funny. Jungkook seemed to be running late, for whatever reason, but he wasn't worrying too much, he just missed him...

Finally after a few more minutes of conversation, the idol makes it to the group, a little out of breath too, "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late, when I was leaving some people caught me and you know how that goes."

When Taehyung saw Jungkook walk through the doors his worries had eased completely. He gets up to greet him, pulling down the shorts he borrowed that had ridden up. Jungkook gazes over him, eyes wide.

"Hey, stupid face..." Taehyung nervously greets him, not knowing what else to say, even though that was pretty cheesy.

"Tae... You look..." Jungkook stutters. He couldn't even describe the sight in words. All he knew was that it left him breathless, like he was seeing him for the first time again.

Taehyung was too perfect for other eyes to observe him for free, he belonged in a museum.

"I'm at a loss for words." Jungkook starts again through his silence. He moves a bit closer to the male, hesitating to kiss him. He brushes his lips to Taehyung's cheek seeing the older become flustered in front of their friends. He pulls his lips away, but still remains to hold him close.

"You guys are kinda cute...I guess" Jin coos at the sight of the shy lovebirds. The couple looked small in each other's arms, and their eyes were so full of endearment.  "Namjoon, why don't you look at me like that anymore," he pouts, playfully taking a step away from his boyfriend, to ease the mood.

"Babe, I look at you all the time," Namjoon says, pulling his boyfriend back next to him.

"Should we go? The party has already started!" Jimin states as he pulls his boyfriend out of the front entrance. "I wanna get drunk." Jimin whines heading down the street to the club.

The group follows, slowly exiting the double doors. Jin leaves last to lock up, but hurries back up with Namjoon, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung to walk behind them.

"You look really good too.." Taehyung compliments, making Jungkook stop, in turn making Tae stop too because they were holding hands.

"Come here..." Jungkook whispers, already having looked around to see if anyone could see. No one.

He leans into Taehyung's just for a hug, since they are in public on the street, but Taehyung kisses his cheek back like Jungkook did earlier in the restaurant.

"Let's get to the party." Taehyung cheered, with a smile after the innocent kiss. Jungkook smiles back and  nods in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
1.9K 129 13
"Ple- please leave-" "THAT'S IT" and in a moment Jimin's words are eaten by someone else's lip which has covered all the skin of his mouth. Simultane...
47.6K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
294K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...