Mafia's Angel

Par FlyingApsara

He wanted to be Saved. He wanted to Save him. The Angel meets a Mafia in most unexpected situations. He was... Plus

Mafia's Angel
Mafia's Angel. 3
Mafia's Angel. 4
Mafia's Angel. 5
Mafia's Angel. 6
Mafia's Angel. 7
Mafia's Angel. 8
Mafia's Angel. 9
Mafia's Angel. 10
Mafia's Angel. 11
Mafia's Angel. 12
Mafia's Angel. 13
Mafia's Angel. 14
Mafia's Angel. 15
Mafia's Angel. 16
Mafia's Angel. 17
Mafia's Angel. 18
Mafia's Angel. 19
Mafia's Angel. 20
Mafia's Angel. 21
Mafia's Angel. 22
Mafia's Angel. 23
Mafia's Angel. 24
Mafia's Angel. 25
Mafia's Angel. 26
Mafia's Angel. 27
Mafia's Angel. 28
Mafia's Angel. 29
Mafia's Angel. Epilogue.

Mafia's Angel

3.3K 116 21
Par FlyingApsara

Mafia's Angel.
Chapter 1

There was complete silence in the Limo. The tinted glasses were more steamy indicating the hot session that ended just 10 minutes ago.

Taking in the appearence it seemed like only one person did all the work as he was still dressed up in his fine tailored 3 piece suit and gel sleeked hair. Not even a single hair was a mess. He was still caressing the back of the boy curled in his lap while smoking his expensive cigarette. On the other hand, the boy was still panting hard due to the hot session.

His jeans was still unzipped even if his briefs and jeans were pulled up. His hairs deshelved. His lips were bruised and his eyes were still hoodied with lust.

"Breathe... Relax now". The man said in his baritone voice. The boy snuggled more into his chest, inhaling his expensive perfume on his clothes.

"Will you come up"? The boy asked once his breathing turned normal and he was calm enough to sit back in the lap bit comfortably.

"No". He sighed at the expected answer but didnt push his luck further. He sat back on his own seat, adjusting his briefs and jeans. He racked his fingers in his sweaty locks before grabing his bagpack from the floor of the limo.

"Here". The man handed him an envelope and by the size, it was double since the last time not more than 5 days ago.

"Its...". The boy was kind of surprised.

"Its double now, starting from today. Your card is upgraded too. And here is the latest phone and the play station you wanted will be installed tomorrow.

The books i ordered for your new semester reference are on the way from London, special editions. And so is your laptop. Tell me if you need anything okay". The man caressed his cheeks for a while before putting up his stoic expressions again.  

The boy took the envelope silently with the latest mobile and kissed his cheeks as his goodbye before leaving the car. A few steps away, his own black Bentley was parked by one of the guards with a driver. And he knew he doesnt need to turn back to take a last look because the owner would have been gone.
************

Mew, 22 years old, an intellegent Engineering student of a Prestigious University. 3rd year first semester to start in a few days, hence the mentioned books. He had a limited circle of friends and that too just fellow class mates. He never needed someone to stick with him. He had a dream, to be a topper so that he would be accepted in the best companies in the Country.

And it was almost about to end a year ago only if he had not met Tae. Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk. The King of Underworld. The undisputed Ruler of Mafia kingdom. Every single child knew him. Every boy feared of him. He was a nightmare for all. He was often seen in the roads of the city, moving in his Mercedes. He was ruthless, heartless, cold. He had nothing to be used as his weakness. He had none. But he was honest. He was not a lier. He wasnt a cheater. He was a fair man.

It was kind of interesting incident for him to meet Mew. A year back.

He was going back to his Penthouse after a dinner with a client when he asked his driver to take the linked roades instead of highway. He wanted to enjoy a peaceful journey.

He was looking out of his tinted windows catching up the running life, when he caught a boy fighting more than 5 people in a street. He tapped the roof of his car and the driver parked the car silently.

For a moment Tae thought it would be some street fight but no. They were trying to rape him. He saw how a man tied his hands above his head where another man grab his hand, while the other man unzipped his pants, rolling him on his stomach to push them down. They were having difficulty holding the boy who was squirming a lot. But before they could do anything more than what they already did, Tae stepped out of his car.

The men turned to him and taking him as their possible threat, one of the men took out his folding dagger. He was whooshing it in the air to scare him. Scare Tae Darvid. Seriously. Tae clucked his tongue in disapproval and the next moment the man was screaming in pain as both his arms were dislocated in the blink of an eye.

2 of the 6 men came forward while 3 held the boy at his place still hoping to be lucky enough but in next 5 minutes, all 6 were laying, groaning in pain. And that was least concern to Tae.

He signalled his driver to get him a spare shwal in his car and he took it to cover the boy after pulling his jeans and briefs up. The boy was shivering with cold and the whole physical activity had drained him. His cheeks were bruised with fingers imprinted. His lip was busted and swollen. His wrists were still tied and the rope was thin enough to cut his skin slightly.

Tae held him to stand but instantly lift him in his arms because by now the boy had enough of all so he fainted. The driver took them to Tae's place and called the doctors as per Tae's intructions.

Max quickly came up to hold the boy fom Tae but he shook his head and took the unconscious boy in his arms to the guest room. Just then the doctor arrived too who asked everyone to leave so that he could examine the boy.

Tae left to change too while waiting for the doctor to complete his procedure.

Max, Tul, his front men were standing on guard. The head of his security.

Tae was sitting on the couch, lost in his thoughts when the doctor came out of the room. His forehead was creased as he removed his gloves and glasses.

"What is it"? Tae stood up, hands in his pockets.

"Master. Its much more complicated". The doctor said wiping the sweat. He asked for a glass of water and gulped down in one go.

"He is under weight, malnutritioned that made him anemic. Its nothing that cant be covered. But....".

"But what"? Tae growled.

"He is assaulted". The doctor said. Tae looked at him with confused gaze.

"Well yeah like i told you. He was attempted to be raped....".

"Not his time Master. Tonight, he is just molested, being touched and all that. But... He is raped. I can tell it would be atleast twice. And recently. With in a week". The doctor said and Tae felt his blood boiling.

"He is traumatized. He is restless. For now i am putting him on I/V and i have taken samples for his blood. Once i get results i will check for blood transfusion. For now let him sleep. If he wakes up, he might start screaming or act aggressive. Give him space. Dont hover him. Dont push him. Give him light food. Liquids. Soups. And call me if he tries to harm himself because i doubt.

Rest.... We will see". The doctor bid his goodbye to visit the next day leaving Tae in thoughts.

He never encountered such issue ever. Yes he killed, yes he had worked with all illegal and legal stuff. But not once he raped someone. And never let his men. He killed two of his trustworthy boys on spot as he saw them imposing on someone.

He wasnt much surprise to find the boy sleeping all night. Exhaustion, tirdeness and god knows how many burdens he had on his mind that his body screamed rest. Tae let him. But yes he did ask the doctor who told it was normal. Yhe test results were as expected and pre'explained by doctor about his health. Tae nodded to find the boy was A+ve, at least a common blood group.

According to the doctor, he would take 1 more day to wake up but if not, he was required to admit in the hospital for senior's advice. So far all deductions by the doctor were doing good so Tae was relaxed.

For two days that the boy was unconscious,  Tae ran his men to trace the whole network of people running the human mafia and rape gangs. By the third day he was about to go to his office when he heard a loud scream from the bedroom that was occupied since 3 days.

He ran and was rooted on his place to find the boy screaming and scooted in the center. He had pulled out the I/V from his hands and that was not a good sign. He signalled Max to call the doctor to come immediately while he walked to him on the bed but halted as soon as he saw the boy trembling in fear.

He clucked his tongue as he remembered not to hover him.

"I will not hurt you. I promise". He raised his hands in the air to show he was harmless. But the boy didnt stop screaming. Tae could understand his fear.

"Look i dont have anything to harm you. I wont touch you. Just let me sit here. I wont come close to you. I promise". He tried to coax but to no use. He was trying to talk but just then the doctor arrived.

He pushed Tae out of the room and said to wait outside. He managed to inject medicine in the boy's arm. And after some struggling, the boy fell asleep again. The doctor attached the I/Vs again and went outside too.

"I have put him under sedatives again. His mind needs to be calm down. I wish we had any contact about his family. They could have helped him. Anyway. I am leaving call me if anything comes up". The doctor left bidding his goodbye.

"Max, when i brought him, i remember he had a small bag pack too. Where is it"? Tae suddenly remembered. Max thoight for a while and then went inside the bedroom. He quietly opened the wardrob and pulled out a shrugged worn out bag and went to Tae. 

"Hmmm. Look for some identity? Any mobile"? Max opened the bag. A book, an old mobile. A pair of tee shirt and an empty wallet. He opened it to find the picture and some minor bills. He opened the zip of another pocket and saw an identity card.

"Boss. Here it can help". He handed it to Tae.

"Mew Suppasit. Lives in......".

"Boss. What did you say"? Max said cutting Tae mid sentence.

"Uhmmm. Mew". He was confused.

"No no. Full name. Mew"?????? Max asked with uncertainty.

"Mew Suppasit".

"Father name mentioned"?. Max was almost begging him. Tae was kind of surprised at his behavior. Max was always composed. Always calm. Tul was looling at him with questioning eyes.

"Its Jake Joong....".

"Oh my Goddddd". Max fell down on his knees before he ran inside the bedroom frantically. Tae and Tul followed him too, afraid he might wake up the boy, Mew.

"Mew. Open your eyes. Open your eyes please". Max was sitting on the floor by the bed. Frantically kissing his hand, caressing his face with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Max you gonna wake him up. What happened to you"? Tul asked in a hushed voice.

"Mew... Please wake up baby". Max ignored what Tul said but that endearment call made Tul halt on his feet. Tae was confused too.

"Max. What the fuck is going on? Didnt you hear the doctor forbade to disturb him. He is disturbed and this will add to the trauma. Come outside and we will talk once he will be calm enough to talk". Tae pulled him all through the room and almost threw him on the couch.

Max fell sit on the fall crying with face in his knees.

"Mew... Babyyy". He was chanting his name over and over and it was burning Tul with jealousy.

"The fuck Max. Say his name one more time and i will kill him and you. Who the hell is he? Some fling from your past? Your fuck boy that you were searching for hmmm? Speak you asshole". Tul pulled him by his collar to stand but he was shocked on his place when Max punched him square on his face.

"Maxin...". Tae roared. It was already too much burden to think and take care of the boy, Mew, and now with all the drama.

"What the hell you said? Do you even know who he is"? Max was about to punch him again but this time Tul beat him. He punched him making him fall on his butt.

"Shut the fuck up both of you or i will shoot you both". This time Tae screamed and well... Wrong move. Because the next moment they heard another scream.

"Fuckkkkkk". They all screamed in unison before Max ran to the room leaving a fuming Tae and a shocked Tul behind. 

..........

So Chapter 1 is up.
Comment Vote and Like if you like it..

Wuv you all

Tabbz

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

217K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
464K 26.8K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
37K 889 12
(Move to stck. me site.) HER MASTER| 18+ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ. 🚩 (Suspense + Erotic) #2 The Mafia Dark Romance Series. Mysterious Girl, Seems Broke...
74.1K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...