It's You (JiMinJeong)

By MeaN________

Kim Minjeong, a girl who have a miserable past met Karina... Would Karina heal her or make her feel worst? More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue

Chapter 5

967 37 2
By MeaN________

Winter's Pov

" By the way Win?" I looked at her but she's still not looking at me

"Yes?"  I answer her

"It's you right?" Now i'm confused what is she talking about that's it's me?

"I am what?" I asked her

But what she said next is what shocked me the most..

"It's you right the Kim Minjeong that we once knew, Kim Minjeong the third and youngest daughter of Kim Taeyeon and Jessica..."  She said while looking directly to my eyes

"N-no it-it's not me" i answer her
Shit why, why does you have to remember me... Why now when i'm getting better...

"Listen to me Min, i know it's you and i'm sorry if I can't do anything 8 years ago we we're also just kids before" she sound so sad and looked down and when i didn't answer her she started approaching me...

"Don't come any closer" i shout at her...

"N-no it's n-not me u-u-unnie, the Kim Minjeong that you know 8 years ago is already long gone" i told her i feel numb i can feel a hot liquid falling from my eyes... I'm crying but why?

I didn't wait for another question anymore

I turn my back on her nit even looking at her and i just run away... I run until i get tired...

--

Yeji's Pov

Why are you crying if it's not you...

The Minjeong that I know doesn't easily cry...

You change so much for the past 8 years...

What really happened before...

Why do you have to run away...

I looked at the sky... And my tears fall down ...

Moments later i decided to just go home I was walking at the corridor when i heard a husky voice calling for help...

--

Yuri's Pov

I'm here at the hospital right now looking for my cousin who's lying in her hospital bed while waiting for my mom...

Few minutes past and The room door open and mom show up she also looks like she just finished running in a  marathon

"What happened to Minjeong, Yul?" She worriedly said while looking at Min...

<Flashback>

I was about to go home when i heard my phone rang...

Minjeong pabo🤪

"Min why did you call, are you at home already?"

"Y-yul i-i n-need you"

"Where are you? Minjeong!"

"m-music r-room near at the r-r-rooftop"

I ended the call and run as fast as i can Minjeong rarely call me because she hate it when she's the first one to call but why does she sounds so tired,  something  wrong must be going on to cause her liked that, shit what happene to her i'm so worried right now because the last time she sounded like that was 8 years ago the day she knocked at our door crying her heart out...

I arrived at the corridor not far away from the music toom and there i saw her breathing heavily, i run fastly to her and hold her tight...

"Minjeong-ah what happen?"

"Are you okay?"

"Hey answer me!"

But she didn't answer me and just collapse in my arms i looked around but no one's around and i can't carry Minjeong alone, i was about to get my phone to call someone when i saw a person not far away from us that's why i shout for help...

" Yeji Unnie helpppp"

She look at me for a second and begin to run she asked me what happened while helping me carrying Minjeong on the way to my car but i don't answer her because even i, don't know what really happened...

--

The doctor was checking Minjeong in the room while Yeji Unnie and I were just waiting for them to be finished...

The doctor came out and said that she's gonna wake up any moment and he also said that she need to discuss an important matter if her parents or guardian arrived and we just nodded at him and then he bid his goodbye to us ...

--

[Present]

Mom just nod at what i say

"Bye the way mom the doctor said that she needs to talk to you about Minjeong condition"

Mom looked at me and said "okay then I'll be back later Yul" and then she go out.

Why does mom looked so bother when i tell her that the doctor needs to talk to her...

later on Yeji unnie enter with a foods in her hands..

"Yuri-ah you should eat too" she said while handling me some food

"Ne, thank you unnie"  i was about to eat my apple when yeji unnie asked me again...

"Yuri-ah how come your Winter's cousin when you surname isn't the same" she asked

"Ahh it's because her mom and my mom was sister that's why" i answer her and she just nod at me and continue talking...

"Then your mom's sister must be aunt Jessica am I Right?"  She looked at me with seriousness

I was shock by what she said how come she knows?

"You may Wondering why i know"

Can she read minds?

"I also don't read minds haha" she chuckle

"I'm one of them Yuri, i'm one of the reason why Min-" 

But before she finished her sentence i quickly cut her off and said " let's stop talking about that unnie because Minjeong hates it"

Yeji unnie became quite and she just continue eating her foods without saying anything...

I looked at her and then i just remember what Minjeong told me at launch..

I'm gonna talk to Yeji later so just go home first... That's what she said

Wait... Does that mean that It's the reason why Winter suddenly collapsed?

Yeji Unnie enterup my thoughts by saying that she's going home first and i just nod at her and also thank her  for helping me with Minjeong...

And When she got out i looked at Minjeong who's sleeping and say

"Your gonna be alright, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1K 11
"Haven't you ruined enough already?" Jimin nearly growls, pretty sure that in her current state she could take on the troublemaker in a fight. Or mor...
5.5K 424 10
Marrying her childhood friend for the sake of 𝘩𝘦𝘳 family, but the thing is that the girl she was going to marry wasn't the kindest and sweetest hu...
308K 9.5K 62
Winter never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with...
24.5K 1K 13
Love at first sight; That's what explains how Minjeong feels towards the older girl thru the years and her feelings were eternal, even tho Jimin was...