My Girlfriend's Mysterious Pa...

By _Shivani_1910

My girlfriend's mysterious past is a love story between Sanjay a powerful businessman and Sanvi the broken so... More

Authors note
Chapter-1 find her..!
Chapter-2 she is perfect
Chapter-3 good news
Chapter-4 did you know each other
Chapter-5 why?
Chapter-6 Are we
Chapter-7 Boyfriend?
Chapter- 8 do you love her?
Chapter- 9 don't kill me ...
Chapter- 10 Ombrophobia
Chapter- 11 I mean it
Chapter- 12 I am proud of her
Chapter- 13 perfect couple
Chapter- 14: Obsessed with her
Chapter- 15 My Woman
Chapter- 16 I don't deserve him
Chapter- 17 can I call you sister
Chapter- 18 Jealousy
Chapter- 19 Drunken Sanvi
Chapter- 20 I trust you
Chapter- 21 so many trauma's
Chapter- 22 Life is a mess
Chapter- 24 planning Outing
Chapter- 25 forest
Chapter- 26 enjoying
Chapter- 27 Her painful past
Chapter- 28 broken soul
Chapter- 29 surprise
Chapter- 30 birthday celebrations
Chapter- 31 flashback
Chapter- 32 letter by sanvi
Chapter- 33 touched
Chapter- 34 avoiding him
Chapter- 35 murderer
Chapter- 36 sexual Assault
Chapter- 37 another confession
Chapter- 38 girlfriend
Chapter- 39 sleeping peacefully
Chapter- 40 first date
Chapter- 41 office
Chapter- 42 facing the fear
Chapter- 43 attending event together ..!
Chapter- 44 finding evidence
Chapter- 45 trap
Chapter- 46 who are you?
Chapter- 47 Happy moments
Chapter- 48 alive..!
Chapter- 49 cooking
Chapter- 50 complete family
Chapter- 51 romance in office ..!
Chapter- 52 scars
Chapter- 53 Accident..!
Chapter- 54 attack
Chapter- 55 panic..!
Chapter- 56 we found him
Chapter- 57 kidnapped ..!
Chapter- 58 its you ?
Chapter- 59 the real culprit ..!!
Chapter- 60 coma
Chapter- 61 proposal
Chapter- 62 The end ..!
Epilogue
New story

Chapter- 23 dinner

3.9K 213 4
By _Shivani_1910

Authors POV

Chitra started setting up her own designing studio, Jyo joined as Chitra's assistant. Adhitya encountered Chitra while trying for part time job so Chitra hired him for help. No perfect designation for him, but he given himself a title of manager.
Sanvi, Vedha and Shreyan are busy in hospital as usual where as Sanjay and Abhi are very busy in office works and new product launch.

Three weeks passed. They have not gathered for three weeks. They met one to one but not all of them.

"Sanvi, what's the matter with you. Why you are not waking up today? We will be late for hospital", Vedha shouted at Sanvi who is still sleeping.

"Vedha, today is my day off and I informed you last night but here you are shouting", she complained in a sleepy voice.

"Oh, I forgot again", she said scratching her nose.
"I will go then bye... bye", Vedha said and went out.

"Then will you come with me today", Chitra asked lovingly.

"Can I?", Sanvi questioned.

"You can baby", Chitra assured.
"but you have to work", she said innocently.

"What will I get in return", Sanvi grinned.

"I will take you to dinner", Chitra said playfully.
"Ok then wait for me", Sanvi said and went to freshen up.

"Hi sister Sanvi", Adhitya and Jyo roared and hugged her tightly.

"Hi hi..! please leave me or else I will die with your love", Sanvi giggled. They all laughed.

They are adjusting furniture and equipment in Chitra's new studio. It's not very big but wide enough for a studio. They ordered take aways for lunch and continued to work till evening.

"Hey guy's", Vedha roared as she entered the studio with Shreyan.
"Brother you are here", Jyo jumped on him.

"Yeah, just came to see you guys", said Shreyan.

"Hi senior", Sanvi greeted.

"As we all are here let's go for dinner, I will call Abhi now", Chitra said excitedly.

"Yeah call them, we will wait here", said Shreyan.

"Should I place this wase here", Shreyan asked pointing the table near couch.

"Yeah", Chitra replied while cleaning the floor.

They all are engaged with the work till they heard a car sound.
"I think they are here", Vedha said looking outside.

"Will go", said Chitra.
Soon Abhi and Sanjay entered.

Sanvi looked at Sanjay who is entering the studio. Their eyes met, he is walking to Sanvi without breaking eye contact. It's been three weeks since they met. He is missing her so much.

They are staring at each other like they didn't seen each other from ages. She is so lost in his eyes that she is not even blinking. He came to her and hugged her, pressing her face to his heart caressing her head.

"I missed you", he whispered huskily in her ear.

She hugged his slender waist unknowingly making him smile. He tighten his grip on her. She lost in his embrace His scent is calming her, his presence making her feel safe.
But they are unware of the eyes which are watching the scene curiously.

"Wow sister Sanvi, is he your boyfriend?", Adhitya exclaimed excitedly.

Hearing Adhitya's voice she came to her senses and broke the hug saying "no, he is not".
"Yes I am", Sanjay stated.

"No", Sanvi shouted.

"Then who is he?", asked Adhitya.

"Just a friend", said Sanvi nervously.

"Dare to explain about your staring competition and losting in each others embrace", Chitra narrowed her eyes.

"It's just a friendly hug", Sanvi shrugged.

"Is that soo", they all roared in unison.

"Don't tease her anymore. it's getting late already, we will make a move", Sanjay said.

"Oh you are supporting your so called friend, ok ok..", Jyo said playfully and walked out.
They all walked out one after other not before glancing at them meaningfully.

Sanvi's face turned red due to embarrassment.
"Blush suits you Honey...", he mumbled sensually making her blush even more.

When sanvi went out they all left for restaurant leaving her behind.
Sanjay is the only option for her as he is the only one waiting for her.

"Get in the car", he opened door for her.

The drive is little awkward as they don't talk any thing.

Sanvi's POV

"Did you miss me?", Are the words he spoke after being silence for a while.

Yes, I missed him but I can't tell him like that so I said, "why would I".

listening my reply his face turned sad but soon he covered it with a smile and said, "but the way you hugged me seems you missed me too".

I coughed awkwardly by his reply.

"How have you been recently?", I asked him. I don't want to ask but it slipped my tongue, what can I do, this man is doing something to me.

"I am doing great", he replied.

"Then why your skin is little pale and you have dark circles too. You are looking tired", I commented.

"You are noticing every small detail of mine and you are saying you didn't miss me", he smirked.

"It's just...", I don't know what to tell.
"Its just you care for me", he chuckled.

"It's not like that", I said.
He laughed heartily and said, "I am littile bit busy with work these days that's why I didn't met you either and that is the reason for my dark circles too".

When we arrive to restaurant they all are already arrived and settled in a large table. Only two seats are empty Sanjay sat in one of the empty seats, I don't have an option so I sat beside him.

"You are late so we ordered food", Abhi said playfully.
"Don't worry we ordered for you too", said Chitra.

They started chatting while waiting for the food not about particular topic, just talking this and that leisurely.
Sanjay and I sat silently. Soon food served and we all started eating.

"How about having a drink", Shreyan suggested.

"No senior, we have a surgery tomorrow early in the morning and that to a complicated one so you can't drink tonight", I reminded him.

"Yeah, I forgot about that", he sighed.

"It's been so many days since we ate together, it feels good to eat together", Abhi said while eating.
"We will meet often in future", Vedha remarked with a smile.

"Then how about going on a trip", Jyo suggested making everyone surprise.

"It's a good idea", Shreyan commented.
"Yeah it will be fun", Chitra said excitedly.

"What do you think Sanjay?", asked Abhi.  he just stared at me without saying anything.

"Don't worry she will come", Vedha teased.

"Then I will come too", he stated. Actually I don't have any intrest in trips and outings but I don't want to make everyone disappoint with my refusal so I said yes.

"Then we will plan an outing, but when?" Abhi asked.

"How about this weekend", Adhitya suggested.
Adhitya is a newly added member in this gang of friends but he got along with everyone quickly.

"Yeah this weekend is the best option", Shreyan also said.

All agreed for this weekend so am I. Let's see what this trip planned for me...

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people😍

What do you think about this chapter🤔 tell me in comments❤

Take care💜 bye for now💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.9K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
32.5K 3K 29
~Book 1 of Hidden Love Series~ "If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I...
1M 39.2K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
5.6K 373 24
"Har lamha yun kal ko talash raha hai yeh dil, Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil, Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyu khamosh hai meri aankhe...