Married and loved with a rich...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 和豪门老男人先婚后爱了 Author: 言之深深 After the Lu family went bankrupt, Qin Sihuan, who had... More

1 Attraction
2 Debt repayment
3 Agreement
4 Sugar
5 Early love
6 Okay
7 Baby
8 Come again
9 Son of a bitch
10 Mr. Qin smiled
11 Shrewd
12 College entrance examination
13 Sick
14 You're obedient
15 Party
16 Road
17 Thank you
18 Little idiot
19 Hold on tight
21 Old dog forced
22 Prodigy
23 Ring
24 I don't
25 roommate
26 four fourths
27 jumping candy
28 gotta be coaxed
29 Hot
30 V
31 ah jiang alone
32 jj
33 ah jin
34 voice
35 green river
36 sweet
37 golden thighs
38 the dark lord
39 sick
40 sweet
41 notes
42 gifts
43 the seaside
44 don't look
45 hate
46 the little nephew
47 washing the sheets
48 greasy crooked
49 neurosis
50 single dog
51 christmas eve
52 don't bother
53 surprise
54 milk tea
55 Desire
56 the hotel
57 like you
58 vinegar intentions
59 swimsuit
60 bad temper
61 show off!
62 rose
63 family
64 lukes little cute
65 thank
66 shoelace
67 who makes your neck thick
68 scarves, scarves?
69 get up
70 chinese new year's eve
71 care about
72 you want me
73 new year
74 barking!
75 drunk
76 carrying
77 never mind
78 grow taller
79 fragrant
80 steal incense
81 nine years passed
82 despicable
83 the truth
84. want to see you
85 loser stuff
86 lao tzu wants it
87 hate ghosts
88 sick
89 is it a dream?
90 tame
91 clingy
92 miss
93 directed
94 value!
95 poor
96 loved it so much
97 refreshing
98 not good
99 love him
100 fortunate
101 pregnant
102 love is like a treasure
103 sentimental
104 twins
105 fetal movement
106 young 1
107 young 2
108 young 3
109 young 4
110 see color 1
111 see color 2
112 see color 3
113 see color 4
114 initiation 1
115 start 2
116 initiation 3
117 idea 4
118 be human 1
119 be human 2
120 be human 3
121 be human 4
122 don't be a man 1
123 don't be human 2
124 don't be human 3
125 don't be a man 4
126 beast 1
127 beast 2
128 beast 3
129 beast 4
130 fen fei yan 1
131 split flying swallow 2
132 fen fei yan 3
133 fen fei yan 4
134 be gentle with him
135 old stuff
136 fall in love
137 starlit places
138 wedding

20 Make the earth

452 14 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Zhou ge and Lu Mengsheng divorced many years ago.

zhou ge went to college, has culture, looks pretty, and can be amazing. when they got married, lu mengsheng was just a poor boy who had never gone to college.

lu zhi did not know what his parents' love looked like, but he clearly sensed that zhou ge did not love him.

they didn't seem to have much love when they were together, and most of the time, it was lu mengsheng's unilateral compromise.

because the family was poor, lu zhi and lu yao had a bit of a hard time when they were young, and they could eat enough, but they rarely ate meat. most of the clothes lu yao wore were also worn by lu zhi when he was a child, and after a few years, the color faded and became gray, and the cuffs were still worn.

the family lived in a cramped two-bedroom apartment full of clutter.

the young and beautiful zhou ge rarely did housework, the family was in a mess, and lu zhi learned to wash his own clothes and sweep the floor at a very young age.

they were about seven or eight years old when they divorced.

that year, lu mengsheng was unfavorable, and the lu family was also quite poor, and the broken second-hand real estate resale company operated by lu mengsheng was not operating properly, and it was almost bankrupt, and it could not receive business at all.

it was a rainy night.

the green vegetation outside the window sill was shaken by the storm, the indoor light was dim, the lightning suddenly struck down, the interior was instantly bright and white, and the transparent glass windows reflected the scene inside the house.

the thunder and lightning were mournful, like the desperate and powerless roar of a dying man.

lu mengsheng and zhou ge were arguing, and lu zhi and lu yao stood with their eyes open, watching from the side, not daring to come forward and speak.

lu zhi protected lu yao in his arms, and lu yao also grabbed lu yao's arm. <

both children are afraid that they can't do it, but they still have to rely on each other for warmth.

zhou ge glanced at the narrow house, held his arms, raised his chin high, like a god buddha who looked at all sentient beings, and sneered: "this kind of day, lu mengsheng, i have really had enough."

lu mengsheng was also speechless. he seemed to have always bowed his head in front of zhou ge, and he did not dare to refute it, only hoping that zhou ge could stay.

a home that is not harmonious is better than a completely broken home.

he couldn't remember many of the details, and he forgot what he was thinking.

i only remember that zhou ge threw the divorce certificate in lu mengsheng's face, looked at lu zhi and lu yao with disgust, had a big fight with lu mengsheng, and smashed lu mengsheng's head with a wine bottle.

finally, without nostalgia, he grabbed the door and went out, not forgetting to hold an umbrella to avoid the rain before leaving.

it was as if the lu zhi and lu yao behind her were garbage, not worth giving affection, nor worth taking away.

later, zhou ge remarried and married a very rich man.

she was originally beautiful, three points pure and seven points charming. sex, marrying a rich second generation is an extremely easy thing, but when he was young, he was carried away by love and married to the poor boy lu mengsheng.

after many years of marriage, money, fame and fortune were not obtained, and they were crammed into a small two-bedroom room with children all day, and only chai rice oil and salt were left in life, and there was no character to talk about.

she left clean and resentful of years of married life.

after that night, lu zhi often had nightmares.

lightning, blood, zhou ge's insults, lu mengsheng's posture of being patient and careful to seek perfection, and the moment zhou ge left, lu yao's uncontrollable crying. <

all huddled together.

in the middle of the night, crawl into dreams.

*

lu zhi didn't say anything more, the conversation was here, but he couldn't guess it without saying qin sihuan.

qin sihuan knew very little about lu zhi's past, and he didn't know much about lu zhi's family. from lu's few words of description, he guessed that this was the story of a woman who hated the poor and loved the rich, and dumped her ex-husband.

but the person who experienced this incident is the road stop.

"don't be afraid, baby." he touched the soft black hair on the teenager's head with pity and coaxed him: "it's all over, uncle is here."

lu zhi blinked and said softly, "i know, these are all over."

but even if you know, the shadows left in your heart in your childhood are not so easy to forget.

those dark memories, like vines, once they touch the "nourishment" about the past, they desperately climb upwards to grow. tightly wrapped around his heart.

qin sihuan was not good at coaxing people, and he was not very good at comforting people, but sensing that lu zhi was depressed, he bowed his head and asked, "do you want to eat?" uncle to cook for you.

lu zhi pressed his cheek against the pillow and looked at him in the dark night.

the eyes adapt to the darkness and can see things clearly.

he saw qin sihuan's eyebrows, and he also saw his lips close.

the man was a little clumsy trying to comfort him.

"hmm." lu zhi nodded.

in fact, he was not very hungry, but he was very greedy for this feeling of being carefully cherished by qin sihuan. he grew up in a single-parent family and had a younger sister, always as the one to be relied upon. <

he rarely experienced this feeling of being spoiled.

unconsciously, i wanted to rely on qin sihuan.

lu zhi stretched out his arm, his index finger and thumb pulled the corner of qin sihuan's bathrobe, he pursed his lips, because he had a nightmare, his throat was a little dry, and his voice was small when he spoke: "i want to eat hot pot." "

"...... however, there are no ingredients in the house. qin sihuan scratched his head, and he sat up and turned on the lamp.

lu zhi pouted, very unreasonable don't overdo it, "hmm.

qin sihuan was dumbfounded, thinking that he was so cute.

"shall i go down and buy it now?" he leaned over and looked into lu zhi's eyes: "don't be angry, go buy it now, and when you buy it, we'll eat hot pot." lu

zhi was coaxed by him, and suddenly he wanted to do something about it.

he knew that qin sihuan was not wrong, but he just wanted to be willful.

it's like a child who has to be awkward and has to be angry with adults.

he had never been coaxed like this.

he also wanted to know what step qin sihuan's bottom line would take for him.

lu zhi closed his eyes and said rudely, "no."

"so?" qin sihuan said carefully, "uncle cook something else for you to eat?"

lu zhi opened his eyes, peach blossom eyes stared at him, and hummed two words sonorously and forcefully: "no, good." the little boy was

arrogant and petite, like a white cat, squeamish and temperamental.

qin sihuan couldn't do anything with him, and he was also distressed about the little baby's past, and tentatively asked, "so, don't cook something to eat, i will sing to you?" <

lu zhi puffed his cheeks, his eyes opened a slit, and he nodded reluctantly: "okay." it

was as if he was giving qin sihuan a favor.

qin sihuan felt funny in his heart, rubbed his palm on lu zhi's head, and remembered that many years ago he was in the hospital, a small lu zhi, singing to him over the phone.

thinking of the past, his heart was soft at this moment.

"is it okay to sing 'baby'?" he asked.

lu zhi had not yet heard qin sihuan sing, he closed his eyes and nodded again, and miserly spit out three words: "it is also possible."

qin sihuan sat, he lay down, the man cleared his throat, ready to sing, when lu zhi quietly opened his eyes.

qin sihuan's body blocked the light, half of his side face was hidden in the dark, and there were sharp folds in his jaw. the eyebrows are thick, the eyebrows are sharp, and they look fierce.

but this man hurt him so much.

lu zhi bit his lower lip, his palm pressed against his cheek.

so hot.

his heart was beating so fast.

the song "baby" has been sung many times.

he couldn't remember that he had sung this song to qin sihuan, nor did he understand where the strong love that overflowed from the corners of qin sihuan's eyes when he sang.

the man sang: "my baby baby, give you a little sweetness, let you sleep well tonight, my little devil, tease your eyebrows, make you like the whole world..."

his voice is very low, singing but gentle, with a hoarseness.

he looked down at lu zhi, the corners of his lips smiled slightly, his fingers brushed the broken hair in front of lu zhi's forehead, and his magnetic and soft voice sang: "my little devil, pinch your smiling face, let you like the whole tomorrow..."

lu zhi did not expect qin sihuan to have such a side, he listened to the man's singing, and he couldn't help but laugh.

in fact, the tone is really inaccurate.

but his voice was very good, crisp and numb, like scratching at the tip of a human heart.

lu zhi covered the position of the mouth of the heart.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it's going to die, it's going to die!

i like qin sihuan so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 831 12
The series La Casa De Papel is marvellous and entertaining.I liked each characters as they played their role explendidly. However,I could not help bu...
144K 4.4K 33
"ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵃʳᵏ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵉ, ᵃ ᵍᵒˡᵈᵉⁿ ᵗᵃᵗᵗᵒᵒ" 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦...
283K 13.5K 22
In Haley's mind, she needs to pay the price of what she did to her family, she needs to make it up tp her father, she needs to be good all the time...
12.1K 119 92
Will try to include more raws~