The Artificer in the Party (G...

By Littletrouble2k

On the way back home after fulfilling a contract with another party The Artificer is ambushed by a group of G... More

The Artificer Bio
Goblin Slayer
The Sky City Pt 1
Sky City Pt 2
Side Story (Sky City)
The Tinkerer
Autumn Festival Pt 1
Autumn Festival Pt.2
Side Story: White Spire
Past
Goblin Crown
Side Story: Silvers
Recruits
Side Story: Artisan's first invention
The Boys
Wedding Guest PT.1
Mother
Wedding Guest PT.2
Artificer's Skill update & Gear
Wedding Guest PT 3
Side Story: Shop
Wedding Guest Finale
Side Story: The next Phase
The life changing mission

Side Story: After the Wedding

211 2 0
By Littletrouble2k

The town was flourishing and adventurers and village folk a like went about their most walking past a known Toy Shop and Magic Equipment store ran by the Town's very own Artificer who more than happily completely each of his customers request to the fullest. Even when he has help from Sir Dwarf who took interest in his use of metals, and Lady Ranger the High Elf who is normally the talk of the town due to her beauty. She has been known to frequent and even assist the Artificer when he works and stands in for him to take orders when he's out of the shop from time to time.

Even today the Elf was there helping the Artificer as they were a tad bit behind on orders as a week prior they had returned from a Wedding Lady Ranger was invited to. Even now as the Shop was very slow and the Artificer had his steel defender which had upgrades on it watch the shop as Lady Artisan was on a quest and the shop was going to close. The Artificer  and the Elf were at work in the back; Well at least that's what they would want customers to believe as the two were in the Artificer's room on his reading chair with her sitting on his lap with her legs folded on the arm rest as she wrapped her arms around his neck pushing her body on his as she was deepening a kiss she gave the Artificer turning it into a heated one when she wanted to entice him to go further into the kiss which he did so, holding her legs to him with his left arm while his right arm held her waist letting her gain entrance to his mouth as she did with him both sharing the passion of the moment.

"Ha..." The Elf broke for air panting a bit before snuggling her head in the crook of her Artificer's neck as he petted her head soothing her in his arms looking at the fireplace in his room.

"I guess that did have to wait..." He said rubbing her shoulder after he took a breath from that kiss as his face had pink hues on it because he wasn't expecting it from the Elf herself.

"Yea... Its been a week and I haven't received a letter from my Sister... Which isn't bad since it means they're still celebrating... But also mean I have to make up so much time I missed with you." She said hiding her pink cheeks snuggling herself in his neck.

"I told you I'm fine after all we have to be professional in front of the others as many of them don't know about us yet. And you know how hard it is to hide it from Goblin Slayer." The Artificer said chuckling a bit as he held her stroking her bang as they relaxed with each other.

"Yea but still... At least let me spoil you like you do with me!"

"You being here is enough... So tell me what else is in your mind?"

"We've been... Together for almost a year now and a lot as happened."

"Hai... The festival, finding my friend lady noble, helping construct the training hall."

"Watching you knock Wizard Boy on his puny butt!" The Elf giggled as the Artificer shrugged a bit.

"He had it coming. Plus with the Lightning bolt... Aimed at Artisan then hitting me... I couldn't let that slide."

"You know wouldn't it be weird if those two ended up together?"

"Yes it would now I can't get that image out of my head!"

"Hehe... Now that we're on this topic..."

"Yea?"

"Marriage... How do you humans go about marriage?" The Elf asked as moved herself on him to look at the Artificer with a massive red hue on her face.

"Hm... About the same with you elves I believe... Though from what mother told me... If I were to marry I should be with them three years prior to engagement or if they are to be my soul mate marry them whenever but still bide my time and feel out the relationship." The Artificer said recalling whatever memory he could of his mother.

"So... Am I?..."

"Its starting to look like it. And I'd be a fool to let anyone else take you from me." The Artificer said bringing his left hand that held her leg onto her waist for the elf to place her hand over his hand.

"That's sweet... So what's stopping you?" The Elf asked curious to his answer for either way she would be fine with his answer. However the Artificer closed his eyes thinking of an answer even using his special skill Flash of Genius for an answer worried he might insult or upset her.

"Nothing physical really my lady, you see I'm waiting for the opportunity to do so. Our relationship is still very young and while I would want nothing less to spend eternity with you. I want to do things the right way and with that takes time ok my Leaf?" The Artificer said giving her his hand as she took it to her cheek to rest on it as she smile at him with a blush on her face.

"Leaf?... Where did that come from?" The Elf asked giggling a bit kissing his hand.

"Just now... Ni mel tye mime titta las plural lassi." (I love you my Leaf.)

"AH! Yare did tye learn eldarin!?" (When did you learn Elvish!?)

"Atta days imeá. Ni wanted ana surprise tye." (Two days ago. I wanted to surprise you.)

"Ni am surprise ni mel tye!" (I am surprised I love you!)

"Ar ni tye." (And I you.) The Artificer said as he and the Elf had placed a soft loving kiss on each others lips connecting their foreheads looking at each others eyes.

"I'm still getting used to it though."

"That's fine... And hey thank you for being honest with me... Glad to see you think of me this way."

"Of course any... Time... Speaking of look." The Artificer said looking at the clock on his wall.

"Aww... Til next time then I have to get my clothes down." The Elf said kissing his cheek before getting off the chair stretching her arms up only for the Artificer to stand behind her catching her arms with his hands as he made his way down to her waist wrapping them around her, bringing her to him and kissing the back of her head.

"There's no need to rush things... We can take it slow ok... Just like we're doing now ok?" He said hugging her softly.

"Ok... I love you, Héru -o tools." (Master of Tools)

"I love you too... Lassi." (Leaf) The two said sharing another kiss with each other holding it to stay together a little while longer with Hea tightly holding onto her Artificer as if she wanted to entice him to make a move. Despite what he just said the Elf was taking charge much to his surprise, which he wasn't complaining one bit about. As a matter of fact for some reason he felt his mind going blank, there was just something about the way Hea's lips felt, her body, and this sudden heat that was arising in him, his heart was beating fast with excitement, the temperature their bodies felt was hotter than the fireplace in the room. Their kiss was a long and soft one, however as the two broke for air their lips met again after their eyes meet letting the moment take control of their actions as the Artificer lifted the Elf up wrapping her legs around him bringing her to his bed laying her against it messaging her hips to her legs causing her to slightly moan his name as instinct guided her hands to his shirt pulling it off him as he let her do so going back to her lips as soon as it came off. This was new for the two a step in their relationship and they didn't even know as their thought process was each other and to make them feel good. Both being guided by desire and pleasure in a fight for dominance all the while the Artificer started undoing the Elf's straps to her outfit as she fumbled on the bed trying to undo them all the while their lips were dancing with each other. However whether it be his senses returning or a feeling of his heart The Artificer was the first to stop and look at his beautiful Elf who laid under him with her corset nearly undone and had reached up to him with her arms so they could continue.

"W-w-wait..." The Artificer said taking heavy breaths as his mind came back to their senses standing up bare chested looking down as the Elf's corset was almost undone fully.

"What's wrong?..." The Elf asked sitting up taking her breaths using one of her arms holding her corset on exposing part of her chest at the very top as she had a bright red hue on her cheeks seeing the Artificer was the same.

"I'm so sorry... I... I don't know what came over me..." The Artificer said in an apologetic tone backing into his chair on the back side of it as his face was flushed red.

"Y-you... N-no it's fine, I... I don't know what came... over... me either... It is late... And I'm tired..." Hea said Taking a moment to process the moment as well; face burned red as she grabbed the blanket to cover her body touching her lips with a slight smile. However there was a surge of emotions flowing through her including anger as she was quite upset they had stopped all the sudden. But she was excited for the fact that he made her feel this way.

"I'm sorry... It... It is late... Your free to sleep here... If you want... I'll sleep."

"With me." The Elf said as her bangs shadowed her eyes.

"I'm sorry?"

"I want you to sleep with me... Please..." The Elf asked looking up at her Artificer as her ears turned red like her cheeks as she opened the blanket for him to join her as she still sat on it.

"O-ok... I'll get a shirt o-"

"No shirt... Just like that."

"O-ok..." The Artificer timidly said walking to the bed wary of the Elf worried she might punch him. When he sat down on the bed she gestured for him to turn around which he did so he wasn't facing her, all he heard was a corset being removed behind him and tossed to the side just adding to the shades of red on his face as he felt the Elf's arms wrap around his torso underneath his arms while he felt her modest chest with a thin night shirt on his back and her forehead placed where the neck and shoulders meet.

"T-their not as big... As others... I hope you... Like them."

"They're apart of you... Of course I'll like them... They're not the reason why I fell for you."

"Ufu... What made you fall for me?"

"Here's a few answers, Your beauty was what first got my attention... The short time we spent with each other, your personality made my days brighter, your willingness to try new things, your thirst for adventure to keep me on my toes, a mean right hook to keep me straight, your loyalty to your friends, how adorably innocent you are. And I'll be honest, your hot temper is quite entertaining... Hehe Ow..."

"I'll show you hot temper... Heh..." The Elf smiled after she pinched her Artificer's arm, afterwards she kissed his back resting her head on it once again.

"I've never realized how broad you shoulders are Arty... Now that I think about... You've gotten bigger."

"Did I really?! I have to work out more then..."

"Haha! No silly I didn't mean it like that, I mean I think you got taller and more bulky, not like Orcbolg or Heavy warrior bulky but bulky."

"Comes with the territory I guess... I mean we have done a lot these past few years... Hey mind if I ask you something."

"Yea what's the matter?"

"A couple nights before the actual wedding he pulled me away from the others took me to this chamber that had an orb with sinister energy coming out of it... It was weird too when I got closer I felt something tug at my soul fill my head with dark thoughts, gave me images I've never seen before. Next thing you know is a flash of lightning appeared In front of me and snapped me out of my trance." The Artificer said bringing his arm around the Elf to lay down next to her who still had her arms wrapped around his torso, with her head on his shoulder.

"I... I don't know why he would do that. Huh they didn't tell me anything about that." The Elf said puffing her cheek trying to think what the probable cause was about.

"Strange... They were like my parents growing up so maybe they just wanted to look after me... I have sent them letters here and there. I write about you alot."

"Oh... I wish I would've known... I'm pretty sure their first impression of me was a nervous idiot!" The Artificer laughed a bit using his free hand to rub his forehead pushing his hair back looking at the Elf as she laughed a bit as well.

"They liked you I know that... At least I hope so... My sister was... Well you know... Over protective."

"I don't blame her. But thankfully your rebellious nature brought you to me."

"Hehe you better believe it. You know she wants me to find an Elf to be my husband... To stay at the forest forever... The more I think about it... The more I can't imagine a life without you."

"Hey... Don't think about it right now ok... Just enjoy the moment you have with me and with your friends ok."

"Y-yea your right. I love you." She said kissing his chest putting her head on his chest attempting to sleep.

"Love you too. I need to start making plans... Lady Ranger did have trouble opening up her feelings to me at first and we've been with each other for a while now... I should wait til she falls asleep, I believe there are some Silver rings that are far overdue for you my love." The Artificer thought to himself waiting for the Elf to fall fully asleep, but he soon fell asleep himself as he just watched his Elf's cute face sleeping on him.

After Several hours the Artificer woke up per his routine only this time he gently got up to leave the Elf still asleep on the bed as she hugged the Artificer's Pillow all the while he took a moment to look out his window to the stars as the sun would rise in a few hours then looking back to the Elf with a smile on his face. She had the blanket messily over her as on leg was outside and most of her torso was buried in the pillow she hugged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw man that was a long quest... I'm beat..." The Artisan said entering the Shop hearing the forge at work.

"Hey master good morning!"

"Ah Lady Artisan perfect timing. Come here... I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure thing Master what do you want me to do?"

"Two things. One let me use your hand to help measure a ring... And the next I would like you and Lady Priestess to help me propose to Hea."

"Huh.... Seriously?! YES I'D LOVE TO DO IT!"

"Shush! She's in the other room!"

"H-hai... Sorry hehehe." The Artisan giggled as she gave her hand to the Artificer to measure a ring before going back to work on it allowing the Artisan to observe his technique. While they were working on a design for the rings with Artisan's giving him several ideas to make the rings unique to surpass an Elf's expectations and the common thing Elves do when they propose which normally it'd be to sing unless they do something outstanding.

Little did the two know as they were working the very Elf they we're working for had woken up got dressed and went to find  her Artificer.

"Early birds... I'll leave them be. I'll head to the guildhall today. Did he get a little taller?" The Ranger thought to herself looking at the Artificer and his Apprentice at work with a smile on her face while noticing the Artificer's back looked slightly bigger.

When she left the Artificer's home and went to the guildhall she came across Witch and Lady Knight deciding to join them for breakfast being joined by Priestess soon after. They're talk went typically as normal with the topic of the Boys (Artificer, Goblin Slayer, Heavy Warrior, and Spearman) and their adventures. They even started to play a table top game at the corner of the guildhall as a way to pass time after their meal they had. According to Lady Knight Goblin Slayer and the other two of the big Silver 4 (The name of their party whenever they head out together without the girls, given to them by Guildgirl) were overlooking the training hall training several of the rookies for the entire day.

"I guess today would be a slow day." The Elf said with a smile messing with one of her bangs.

"Yea, speaking of I saw your clothes out of you room Lady Ranger I put them away for you before coming here... Ok Lady Witch roll a Dex save." Priestess said looking at her board as the witch rolled some dice.

"Two..."
"Your knocked prone..."
"Aw... That's a shame."

"Thanks Priestess... By the way you three... What's a good gift to give one of the boys." The Elf asked with a sheepish blush as they knew where she was going but knew she didn't want to say it out loud.

"Hm... With Sir Goblin Slayer I'd say another teleportation scroll linked to the bottom of the Ocean... Or a new weapon.. Or something Cow-girl would recommend." Priestess said putting a finger on her chin looking up.

"Spearman... Is simple, hair products and a magical item." Witch said with a teasing smile.

"Heavy warrior is pretty lax, I've been thinking a helmet that'll be comfortable he'll like or something that reminds him of his home village." Lady Knight said swishing her drink around looking at them with a smile.

"That so... Arty?" The Elf asked looking up as the others started to think but couldn't really get a clear answer. What do you get someone who's able to craft weapons, jewelry, decorations, build machines, and magic items on top of all that. His job is his passion and even if they'd want to give him new tools there'd be no need since he's always on top the conditions of his tools, he loves to read books but his own library and and the town's library have books he already have read, toys is a no because he's literally a toy maker. Now the Witch with her mischievous nature suggested the Elf used her body which resulted in making both blondes blush a fierce red along with the Elf, however the Elf refused knowing her Artificer wouldn't take that offer on a whim, considering the night before as a testament to his morals and will.

"Is there anything else he likes besides you and his work?" Lady knight asked quietly not to project the Elf's relationship.

"Let's see... He does enjoy being in Water, even underneath it as well... Maybe that's a start?" The Elf asked as the others had seem to come into agreement.

"Arty is a simple guy, If you make him his favorite dish I'm sure that'll be a big gift." Inspector said shocking the girls at the table.

"What's his favorite dish?" The Elf asked curiously.

"fufufu... It's Blue King Crab Kelp noodles. A delicacy in North West Port City several days away from Sky City. Either way I'm sure if you did a home cooked meal for him it'll be a really good gift." The Inspector said with a wink and smile.

"A home cooked meal huh?"
"A home cooked meal huh?" The group thought to themselves picturing the boys enjoying a home cooked meal. All except for two which was Priestess and the Elf, Priestess for obvious but for the Elf.

"Is Blue King Crab anything like a Giant Forest Scorpion... In terms of Cooking?" The Elf asked thinking back to the Forest Scorpions back home where she remembers The Lizardman and the Artificer say they taste a bit like crab.

"That's right you don't eat meat."
"You have nothing to worry about crustaceans are essentially Water bug." The blondes said giving the Elf an idea.

"If that's the case then I'll make him the best Bl-"
"There isn't any here."
"... Back to the drawing board..."

Later that night

"Hm..."
"Your bored aren't you?" The Artificer asked his Elf as they sat in the Guildhall with their party all enjoying a meal together.

"That and something else as well... Oh but its nothing bad so don't worry bout it, its more or less me trying to understand something." The Elf said with a smile on her face as she ate her salad.

"Oh ok then, just let me know if you want me to help with it." He said with a smile before going back into conversation with the Dwarf about certain minerals and their value. The Team's was pretty normal for them outside of the typical Goblin Slaying quest they'd go on. This was truly an atmosphere of comfort that they don't often get and with the cheers of the guildhall nothing could ruin or interrupt this moment.

While this was happening the Artisan had walked in with a Human woman in Orange and Black skin tight armor with Red boxing gloves, Long brown hair n eyes, and she had beauty much like an amazon only small with slightly buff arms and legs.

"If your looking for Master he'll be over there with his party." The Artisan said to the woman as she smiled at her.

"Thank you Lady Artisan I can... Wait there's no way." The woman said walking slowly pass other Adventurers who stopped to look how beautiful she was and where she was heading.

"Then the next minute my house almost get's- oh hello there." The Artificer said looking at the Female fighter that suddenly approached their table.

"It's really you..."
"Hm? Ah!" The Artificer yelp as the woman lifted him up from the chair making him stand up in front of her as the others stood up as well when they saw their Artificer get suddenly pulled from his seat. They would've pulled him away but then the next action the woman took was give the Artificer a big hug as her head came to the crook of his neck shocking everyone in the Guildhall as everyone minus a few others shouted "EEEEHHH?!".

"I missed you so much! You have no idea how happy I am to find you... Especially with what's happening... My old Friend BronzHeart... Please Marry Me!"

"Huh?"
"EEEHHHHHH?"

"WHO IS THIS WOMAN?!" The Elf thought to herself blushing a deep red color shocked about what was happening at hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 15.7K 85
Reyn has nothing but secrets. Everything she is or has ever been becomes another reason to be despised. Born of demons, pursued by justice, and haunt...
41 1 8
>ALL CHARACTERS(Except for male!(Y/n) and fem!(Y/n))RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF DEMON SLAYER, KOYOHARU GOTOUGE, AND THE ORIGINAL CRE...
24.6K 266 12
The Story is about a man in his 20s who becomes the new Wolf Warrior after the first retires to be with his family and trusted the new warrior to do...
561 28 4
Across Skyrim, magical artifacts are mistrusted and feared by Nord extremists. A newly-discovered scroll sending The Last Dragonborn to a world unkno...