30 Days To Find Love || Diece...

By BlxckWidxw_VLover

"Isn't there anything that I can do BESIDES going to the Underworld and to my sure death? " I asked. "Actual... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Auditions!
Okay!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New Book
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 {Part 1}
Chapter 9 {Part 2}
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 {Filler}
Chapter 15
Important A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

321 22 10
By BlxckWidxw_VLover

(Francesca's clothes in media ----> )

~~~~Last Time On '30 Days To Find Love' ~~~~

"Hi Ludmi, what can I get you? " I asked.

"Just the regular. " She replied smiling.

"I'm sorry, you'll have to refresh my memory. "

She raised her eyebrow. "Really? I've gotten the same thing for, like, two years now. "

"THIS WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU, LUDMILA. " I shouted as she gasped. "Now tell me your order or I'll make something up myself. " I said folding my arms.

--------------

"... AND don't forget that you'll probably die soon anyways. "

"Thanks, that part almost slipped my mind. " She said sarcastically. "Now if you don't mind, I need to get away from you two. "

"Alright, no need to be rude. " I said.

"You've been warmed. " Maxi said.

She rolled her eyes and got out of the apartment. "She'll never get it. She's just like all the others. " I said folding my arms.

"I won't be so sure if I were you. " He said mimicking my actions.

"Wanna bet? " I smirked. He nodded and we left the place.

------------

"What do you do when you're in a bad place, Diego? " I asked.

"I think about the two of us together and my troubles go away, for a little. " He said.

"Why? How so you get hope out of our mess of a relationship? " I ask.

"I think about the times when everything was going well. In those moments, everything was perfect. I wasn't afraid of anything. I know we messed it up, but just knowing we have that potential keeps me going. " He explained.

"In those moments, I wasn't afraid of anything either. " I mumbled honestly.

He smiled. "Listen, I know I'm on thin ice with you, but I got us tickets to see this great new DJ. " He said.

"The last time I saw you we were breaking glasses and plates at your apartment... " He laughed. "... And you already wanna start dating again? " I asked.

"You don't have to decide anything right now. " He said.

"I promise you I'll think about it. " I paused fir a minute. "What made you get back in touch with me? Why now? " I asked folding my arms.

He sighted. "Something bad happened, Francesca. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Francesca POV
----/28 Days 'Till Amor Aeternus \----

I woke up the next day feeling frustrated.

I can't believe Diego's father died. He was the one that got Diego into music.

It feels like I'm surrounded by death...

I don't know if I can be with Diego, but he does know a thing or two. If I'm going to be happy, I need to live in the moment, I need to stop being afraid. Liv or die, I'm not going to keep sulking.

I guess that starts with with apologizing to Tomas.

I got out of my bed and into the bathroom. I took a hot bath and got changed. (in media ----->)

I got out of the house and started walking to the coffee shop. When I got there, I took a deep breath and opened the door. I saw Tomas cleaning a table.

Here goes nothing.

I went to him and smiled. "Good morning. "

"Hi. " He simply responded.

I sighted. "Listen, I'm sorry. I still can't tell you what the problem was. Let's just say it's a sensitive issue. " I explained. "But, it turns out that a little time relaxing actually did the trick for me. I can't promise I'll be the perfect employee, but I promise it won't happen again... " I trailed off as he smiled. "...that is, if you'll take me back. " I said, a little worried about what he's going to say.

"You may not be typical barista material, but you add some much needed grit to this place. " I laughed as he went on. "I'm happy to have you back. " He said smiling.

"Thanks. You're not typical boss material, either, by the way. " I said as he chuckled.

"Glad to hear it. " I went to the cash register and put my stuff next to me and started organizing some stuff.

"By the way... " I looked behind me and saw Tomas. I nodded for him to continue. "...if you don't mind hanging out with your unusual boss, I've got a garden on my rooftop. Tending it always helps me when I'm in a bad mood. Come by tomorrow if you feel like it. " He offered, smiling.

I smiled back. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. " I said, turning my attention to the door as the next costumer coming in.

Speaking of apologizing, here comes Mr. Obnoxious.

I was probably a little too harsh on him...

"I come in peace. All I need is my morning caffeine. " Marco said coming in my direction.

"Listen, I'm sorry about last time. " I said, preparing his order. I get hassled a lot doing this job and sometimes it boils over. " I said handing the order to him as he smiled.

Is it weird that I feel good now that he's happy?

"Look, I know we're not off to the greatest start, but the invitation stands. " I nodded. "If a week in LA is too big of a commitment, how about a day the beach? " He asked. "Pick you up at noon tomorrow? "

I laughed. "Well, you certainly are presistent. " He joined in too. "I'll keep it in mind. "

"Here's my number. " He said handing me a piece of paper with his name and number on it. "Don't loose it, I know where you work! " He said whilst going towards the door. Before he left, he looked back at me and winked, which made me smile lightly.

*Later That Day - At Francesca's Place*

I entered the house and flopped down on the couch.

Well I made it a whole day without crying. Gotta be thankful for the little things. Not to mention I've got three activities for tomorrow to choose from.

I hate to turn down any of the boys, but I can only go to one... Who do I choose?

Hmm... I'll go to the show with Diego. He needs to be cheered up after his Dad dying...

I picked up my phone and texted every single one of the boys.

I hope this is the right choice...

I can't get too caught up second-guessing myself.

Time for bed. I need to be ready to rock tomorrow.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys!
I'm soooooo sorry I wasn't updating more often. There's no Internet 😰
But I'm back 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Plz comment & vote.

See you next time 😃

~Nour ❤️💙😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1.6K 25
"A rose's rarest essence lives in the thorn." - Rumi Kabir Vincenzo Dante, is the definition of rich, handsome and lethal that is hidden from the wor...
264K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
18.7K 762 48
A world of demons and angels? Are they real? What if a demon fell in love with a human? "They are real you know?" I looked at my aunt. "What's real?"...
88.7K 5.1K 59
Sword still in her hands, she stomped her foot again. "Why are you smiling?" Brainwashed? Check. Sheltered? Check. Lost and alone? Check and, uh, che...