Just Another Memorable Day In...

By Elac_H

This fanfic contain their happy moments and peace days❤️❤️. Maybe there will be a little bit of angst but ove... More

...Do You Want to Learn It?
Family Recording
Family Recording Part 2
Family Recording Part 3
Wish to Drink with You
Wish to Drink With You (3)
Wish to Drink With You (4)
Children's Nightmares (1)
Children's Nightmares (2)
Family Outing!
The Three Musketeers (1)
The Three Musketeers (2)

Wish to Drink With You (2)

1.2K 101 24
By Elac_H

"You don't need to guard the door."

Alberu ordered the palace's knight to stay away from the crown prince's guests room. Only the dark elves that disguised as palace's knight stay to guard the main entrance of crown prince palace.

Alberu looked at the main entrance of the crown prince's palace through the window as he waiting for the others to come.

There's dark elf hidden in the room  to protect the crown prince from the shadow.

"Sigh... You can go. No need to protect me in shadow tonight."
Alberu let out a sigh.

"Your Highness, your safety comes first."
The dark elf came out from the shadow as he showed himself to the Future King.

"Yes... you're right..."
Alberu peeked toward the window.

The corner of his lip moved up.

An excited smile was formed on his handsome face.

"There's no need to worry about my safety, especially when the others are there by my side."

Alberu shrugged and walked away from the window.
He patted the dark elf's shoulder and told him that he can take a rest tonight.

The dark elf smiled.

"You can't hide your happy face, Your Highness."

"I am indeed feeling happy right now."

Alberu smirked and went out from the room. He needed to welcome his guests––no, his family for coming tonight.

The disguised dark elf smiled gently as he saw the once little kid that he has taken care of since he was a baby has grownups into a fine and great leader.

That child also has become happier since Cale Henituse entered his life with his other precious family.

The dark elf glanced at the main entrance through the large window. He could see Cale Henituse, the black dragon, and his friends, each of them except the little dragon was holding a fancy bottle of wine.

They were waving at the crown prince that were walking towards them.

A bright and true smile was formed on the Future King's face.

That kid who was once known as a neglected first prince and always wary of others, now have changed.

Of course, it was a good change.

The dark elf mumbled to himself as he looked fondly at Cale.

"Thank you very much, Young Master Cale..."

That dark elf then disappeared in the shadow.

_______________

"....why are you here...?"

Alberu couldn't help but gave Bud a gaze full of questions.

Yes, the Mercenary King is here.
That drunkard but still sharp bastard is right here.

Thank god his friend, Gleen Poeff also here with him to make sure this glasses bastard didn't do anything that he shouldn't do.

"Your Highness, I am very happy to be here. I think Alcohol Fairy is very pleased with me, that she guided me to contact Cale and now here I am in Roan Kingdom."

A very dazzling smile was formed on that handsome blue haired's face.

Alberu frowned and make eye contact with Cale that seem didn't really want Bud to be here, but also looked like he didn't really care about it.

"...Cale."

"The more, the merrier."

Haaa...
Well, it's fine.
It's not bad at all.
Tonight, they all gonna have fun after all.
Having one or two crackheads will probably make tonight more fun and enjoyable.

____________

"This is really delicious, crown prince!!"
Raon flapped his wings as he enjoyed the chocolate cookies that was on the short fancy table.

There's so many different kind of wines on top of the tables near the jar filled with chocolate cookies.

Crunch–.

"It is indeed more delicious than the previous cookies."

Cale also ate some of the chocolate cookies.
Sweets are his favourite after all.

Alberu smirked.
He was kinda proud.

The crown prince actually had been secretly searching for the most delicious cookies in the kingdom–no, in the continent for these past few weeks.

Cookies that are much better than the White Star's cookies.
He felt jealous when Raon and Cale had told him before how that damn White Star's cookies were more delicious than his cookies.

"It's good that you guys love it. I just happened to find a talented pastry and hired him to work in the palace "

'Just happened, my ass. When he was the one who used his rest time to search for the best pastry in the whole continent.'
Tasha, who was about to leave the guest room tried her best not to scoff when she heard what her nephew was saying.

"Really? That's good. I'm worried you might spend your precious time just to search for this delicious cookies."
Cale just said that like tossing as he took another cookies.

Alberu flinched and averted his gaze to look at the fancy bottle of wine rather than the jar cookies.

"I don't do pointless thing like that."
Alberu tried to cover up himself.
A drop of sweat can be seen falling down from his forehead.

Rosalyn, Choi Han, Cage and Taylor who notice the troubled crown prince just chuckled.

Bud and Glenn looked at the Roan Kingdom Future King in disbelief.
He spoiled Cale way too much.

'Hmm...he is his dongsaeng after all.'

Bud nodded his head but no one saw it. If he has a younger brother that is as kind and as selfless as Cale, he might also spoiled him too much.

'...nah, Cale is too sly to be my dongsaeng.'
Bud ended his delusional as he thought that Cale being his little brother will only bring headache to him.

Cale didn't see the others adults reaction as he was busy wiping off the crumbs on Raon's chubby cheek.

"Thank you human!"
Raon looked at Cale gratefully with his clear big blue eyes.

Cale smiled at Raon and patted his head.
He then took a fancy glass that filled with Henituse wine from the table.

Everyone also took one glass of wine each.
Raon looked at the adults and took an apple juice that's prepared only for him.

"I hope that Marquis Stan will live a good life."

"Live a comfortable life."

"Be happy always."

Cage smiled warmly when she saw Taylor's cheek become red because of what the other has wished for him.

Cage closed her eyes as she recalled all of the unfortunate things that befall her best friend before.

She said one last sentence to her dear friend.

"Let's live a long life together. Forever.
You will always be my best friend. And I will always be your best friend. Not even God of Death can drive us apart."

Taylor smiled gently at Cage.

".....That's a good wish..."
He looked sad but no one noticed it.

'Hoh.'
Cale seemed to realise what Taylor was thinking about. The red-head was quick-witted, but he was kinda oblivious about his own self.

'It's not my problem.'
Cale just shrugged and lifted his glass of wine in the air.

Cale formed a dazzling smile.

"CHEERS!!!!"

The adults clink their glass together as they start their night with a glass of strong delicious wine.

🌹---------------------------------------------------🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 2.1K 13
It was supposed to be a fine morning as usual after the war with the white star and the sealed god however that particular peace was broken once agai...
60.9K 4.2K 11
What will happened if instead of possessing Cale Henituse's body, Kim Rok Soo became the trash's twin brother? 'Well, let's just make sure he will no...
430 47 5
Cale could have been victorious. But he had let his guard down as the enemy took out a secret card. The God of Death had not welcomed him just yet...
40.9K 1.3K 32
Cale and his company's everyday interaction. Short stories for a month. Dedicated to the entire Trash of the Count's Family characters, as a -thank y...