Gradysaurus: The Girl In Disc...

Da -ILRAHC-

Y/N grady, the 15 year old, younger sibling of owen grady, she was signed up for camp cretaceous by her broth... Altro

->thrown together<-
•*big lab, tiny baby*•
'°cattle drive°'
•.°alone, defenseless, dead°.•
•.*cakes & candles*.•
(🐊) crocodile whale (🐋)
[==train to freedom==]
●•.sacrifice one for six.•●
_="-beacon's & caravan's-"=_
<^>bad news<^>
🌸🌺🌼 flowers for reunions🌼🌺🌸
°◇¿?salvation or savagery?¿◇°
°•♡pressure apologies♡•°
¤.^'strange behavior'^.¤
A/N
_-=limousine raptor=-_
○¤*ill avenge you*¤○
○°¡!?¿~delirium~¿?!¡°○
°*²2-double trouble-2²*°
super duper sorry 😞
●•.whatever it takes.•●
《"=god's merciless="》
%÷:.washed up.:÷%
{▪︎¤killer AI¤▪︎}
《○◇♡☆{sentiance}☆♡◇○》
>[Œ§]<mixed signals>[þÆ]<
》▪︎■▪︎■▪︎|-|hacker!!!|-|▪︎■▪︎■▪︎《
apologies..

\\\nighttime trouble///

6K 172 76
Da -ILRAHC-

The ride to camp continued but everyone except for me and kenji stared in awe at the gate that seperated camp cretateous from the rest of the park.

It didnt look to different from the one that you see when your entering the main park by monorail.

We went under the gate and a couple of the others started cheering as the gate closed behind us.

---

We drive into a redwood like area and get out the jeep.

Everyone looks at the camp in awe, its more of a treehouse than a camp but whatever.

Brooklynn was talking to her phone again and kenji walked behind her and said something about a penthouse making her deadpan to the camera before her expression changes and she goes over to yasmina.

Everyone was talking about how big the place was and other things i didnt pay attention to.

"Lit'n up! Announcement time! From your co-head counselors!.." dave said, getting everyones attention.

"Psst, still not a thing.." roxie whispered to him, making him frown.

"Okay, everyone, theres some ground rules to cover..curfew's at eight p.m and lights out at nine p.m sharp.." she said earning a groan from everyone except me and ben, who fist bumped the air, i didnt mind it much, i usually would go to sleep around that time to wake up early anyway.

"This is for your safety..we are in a dinosaur-filled jungle..you must always keep your distance, or you could be seriously hurt or worse.." she said, kenji groaning in the background out of boredom.

"Define 'worse'" ben said, looking a little scared, i tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"This is 'worse'" i said, moving my thumb across my neck and making a slicing noise as i did so, making him even more scared.

"Cabins are up that-a-way!" Dave said pointing upwards.

"First one there gets top bunk!" Yaz called, pushing past kenji and into the elevator.

I didnt care which bunk i got so i just walked, darius went a different way.

I ended up getting the bottem-bunk of the one that brooklynn got the top-bunk of.

The girls bunks were seperated from the boys bunks so i dont know how they got set.

---

We were standing on a zipline tower looking over a large super-herd of multiple types of herbivores.

Brachiosaurus, apatosaurus, stegosaurus, ankylosaurus, triceratops, sinoceratops and parasaurolophus.

Thats alot.

Darius was naming them off excitedly, brooklynn praised him for knowing all their names.

"Check out the...brontosaurus!" Kenji said, wanting to impress us to.

"They dont have those here..common mistake.." me and darius said at the same time.

Sammy asked roxie where they were taking them and she answered her but i wasnt paying attention, i was too busy watching the brachiosaurs.

I always loved brachiosaurus, the way they sound its like..i dont know...its like they are singing..they sound like whales..kinda.

My grandma loved them too.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when dave started talking loudly, probably to get everyones attention.

"Enough banter! Its zip-line party time!" He said, grabbing the zipline and bringing it to the edge for the first person to get on.

I dont know why but they chose ben to go first, dave literally had to pick him up and sit him on the zip-line because he wouldnt move.

"M-me? Maybe Y/N should go first or-r..darius..uh...or anyone! I really dont-" He was cut off by dave pushing him forward, he went down screaming making some of us laugh.

I went after him, then yaz, then sammy, brooklynn, kenji and finally darius.

---

Later, at night, we went to bed pretty quickly but i couldnt sleep.

I got up and went to the main room to grab a snack and something to drink, i sat out there for a while on the couch looking out the balcony doors to see the raptor paddocks lights in the distance, i miss her, i miss them..i know i havent even been here a day but i dont care..im so used to spending every day with them, this was so different.

I went back to put my empty cup in the garbage but i heard footsteps, it was darius, he had his daytime clothes on and his sweater, he's sneaking out.

I turned on the lights and startled him.

"What are you doing awake..and in daytime clothes?" I asked and walked over to him.

"Huh? Uh, nothing! I was just heading out 'cause...thirsty" he said.

I pointed to the water dispencer in the corner of the room.

"Oh, yeah..i-i meant, um...hungry.." he said.

I walked over to the tubes of sweets and snacks and showed it off to him like i made it appear with magic.

"Oh, heh, look at that..thanks, Y/N.."

"Stop.." i said grabbing his hand off of the cabinet door.

"I know what your doing.." i said, pulling his hand upward, forcing him closer to me because he was backing away.

"What do you mean?" He asked, playing dumb.

"Im not stupid.." i said, poking him in the chest with my index finger.

He was about to say something when kenji and brooklynn interuppted him by taking a picture of us.

I let go of darius and turn to them, "did we wake you guys up?" I asked.

"Sorry we woke you, i-" darius started but i cut him off.

"He was sneaking out, and i was gonna set him straight.." he tried to get me to stop talking but it was too late.

"You guys dont understand...ive been waiting my whole life to get here..and im gonna make the most of it..those lights must be coming from the compy enclosure! I gotta check it out!" He said, i was about to tell him it wasnt but brooklynn cut me off.

"Sneaking out to see dinosaurs in the dead of night, mad danger of getting caught, great mood lighting...i guess that means..we're going rogue! Kapow!" Brook said.

"I dont think thats a good idea, that isnt the compy pen thats-" i was cut off again by kenji this time.

"Dont worry dino girl! Its fine!" He said, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"No its not! Thats the raptor pa-" i was cut of again by darius.

"Y/N stop worrying! Its fine we just have to be real sneaky! We wont get caught! Are you coming?" He asked.

"You guys! Listen to me! That is not a compy pen! It is the-" at this point i stopped trying because they cut me off again.

"Yes or no?" Brooklynn asked.

"Yes because i know you guys arent going to let me talk until we are- " i was cut off again.

"Great lets go!" Kenji said, turning off the lights and going to the elevator with us.

---

"I think this is it.." darius said, i had stopped trying to warn them long ago because they always would cut me off and reasure me that we wouldnt get caught, which im not even worried about that.

Atleast ill get to see charlie.

Kenji started talking loudly making brooklynn cover his mouth and shush him.

The jeep we were hiding behind started and we quickly moved to the stairs before they saw us.

We got up to the top and i looked around for any of the pack, i couldnt see them, maybe they were asleep hidden in some of the brush?

"Hey brooklynn! You can get a good shot from over here!" Kenji said.

Brooklynn came over.

"Allow me.."
"No thanks, i can-"
"Just-"
"Hey! Give me my- ugh! Come on!"

Kenji accidentally drops the phone over the edge as he gets it away from brook.

It makes a loud bang against a yellow pipe before slipping past it and falling into the fenced off area below, atleast it isnt in the enclosure.

"Thanks, kenji..real smooth!" Brook said, crossing her arms.

"Relax, ill get it" kenji says, starting to lift his leg over the safety railing.

"Kenji no! Ill get it! They will kill yo-" i started scolding but he stopped me.

"I got it.." he said lowering himself down and into the area the phone was in.

He picks it up and starts messing with it.

"See? Ha! Good as new!" He said.

"Great, now..just climb back up and gently hand it to me!" Brooklynn said reaching down.

"Sure, sure, right after i get a sweet dino pic for your followers..no need to thank me.." he said coming up to the bars and sticking his arm out of the bars.

"Kenji! No! The only thing your getting a pic for is the loss of your arm!" I yelled down to him.

"Uhm guys..this isnt the compy pen.." darius says and i turn to him with the most deadly glare ever.

"Of course it isnt! Ive been trying to warn you guys the whole time but you kept cutting me off! Now kenji is gonna get his arm ripped off because you wouldnt let me fucking speak!" I whisper yelled at darius, he just looked back at me with a guilty expression.

"Oh your followers are gonna love this- here, compy-compy-compy!" Kenji called out holding the phone out of the bars.

"This isnt the compy pen!!!" Me and darius yelled out.

"Uh, what are you blabbering on about?" Kenji asked as i saw blue walking up to the bars that kenji was holding the phone out of.

I hear kenji mumble something and blue got closer to the bars.

Kenji took a picture which made blue look away from the bright light before she looked back and stuck her head through the bars to snarl at him.

Kenji screamed as he scooted away and into the locked gate.

I lead darius and brook to a button pad but it had so many buttons on it, i dont know which one unlocks the gates.

Brooklynn hits a random button and the alarms go off, oh no.

"Shit!" I exclaim as the barred gates start to open.

Darius kicked the yellow pipe and broke it causing steam to spew out, it blocked my vision for a bit but when i could see again darius was gone, i looked down at kenji to see darius with him, seriously?

The steam cleared and the whole pack was there, i took a clicker out of my fannypack and clicked it before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath before jumping down.

What am i doing?..

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

224K 6.9K 31
You've always been reckless and have taken risks, dangerous risks, especially when your older brother was Owen Grady; an ex-Navy officer. Owen always...
24.6K 1.1K 15
Love Amongst The Dinosaurs Brooklynn x Fem!reader A FEMALE character insert based on the show: Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous You can find it on Netf...
13.8K 355 61
Chris Guenva-Malagkzai is used to moving all over the place. With both her parent in the military, there was never one place to call home. Then her m...
57.8K 1.2K 27
Maddison Brennan is the teenage niece of Owen Grady and a paleontologist in training. Maddy is sent to spend time with her uncle by her mom. Maddy...