Gradysaurus: The Girl In Disc...

By -ILRAHC-

Y/N grady, the 15 year old, younger sibling of owen grady, she was signed up for camp cretaceous by her broth... More

\\\nighttime trouble///
•*big lab, tiny baby*•
'°cattle drive°'
•.°alone, defenseless, dead°.•
•.*cakes & candles*.•
(🐊) crocodile whale (🐋)
[==train to freedom==]
●•.sacrifice one for six.•●
_="-beacon's & caravan's-"=_
<^>bad news<^>
🌸🌺🌼 flowers for reunions🌼🌺🌸
°◇¿?salvation or savagery?¿◇°
°•♡pressure apologies♡•°
¤.^'strange behavior'^.¤
A/N
_-=limousine raptor=-_
○¤*ill avenge you*¤○
○°¡!?¿~delirium~¿?!¡°○
°*²2-double trouble-2²*°
super duper sorry 😞
●•.whatever it takes.•●
《"=god's merciless="》
%÷:.washed up.:÷%
{▪︎¤killer AI¤▪︎}
《○◇♡☆{sentiance}☆♡◇○》
>[Œ§]<mixed signals>[þÆ]<
》▪︎■▪︎■▪︎|-|hacker!!!|-|▪︎■▪︎■▪︎《
apologies..

->thrown together<-

10.4K 221 208
By -ILRAHC-

I was watching my brother finish up with training the raptors and come over to me.

"Hey sis.." he said, i could tell he needed to tell me something that might make me mad.

"Hey?" I said back in a questioning tone.

"Uhm, i signed you up for that new camp they finished up a while ago..your gonna be one of the small amount of kids to be the firsts there.." he said, leaning on the railing next to me like i was.

"What? Why?" I pushed off the rail and stood up straight.

"Well...your gonna turn into a dinosaur if you dont socialize, dont think i dont see you trying to copy the sounds the pack makes.." he said, pointing a finger at me then moving it to the raptors down below, who were playing tug a' war with a bone.

"Well i think that we could train them more efficently with raptor calls rather than clickers and whistles.." i said, useing my hand to mimick a dinosaur roaring then switching it to look like i was holding a clicker.

"Maybe you could use this?" He said, giving me a 3D printed vocal piece found inside a raptor skull.

"Woah...where did you make this and why?" I asked looking it over.

"Eh after the first time i saw you trying to mimick raptor calls i got someone to reasearch and print it out for me, dont worry it works..i tested it out at the caravan.." he said, tapping on it with one of his fingers.

"Just dont test it here..might rile them up..." he said.

I nodded and put it in my fannypack.

"They said that the heli' that will bring you over to the north dock will be here later, so you have time to put anything you need into your little bag.." he said poking my fannypack.

"Alright see ya owen!" I called out as i ran off to my atv to drive off to the caravan.

---

I drove back to the raptor pen with all the things i needed from the caravan.

I walked up to the closed gates of the pen and looked around to see if anyone was looking before i made little kissy noises, y'know..the ones you make when your calling a cat over.

I saw charlie come running from the other side of the pen and up to the fence that kept her from going free.

"Hey, girl.." i said patting her muzzle, she made small purring noises as i did so.

I gave her a small treat before looking around once again.

"You wont see me for a bit ok? Owe- alpha is sending me somewhere for a while..i want you to listen to him ok? Be a good girl for me ill be back in a couple days at least.." i said, scratching her chin and leaning my forhead on the bars.

She made another soft noise before she licked my hand.

"I have to go, be good, listen to alpha, and be safe" i said, giving her one more pat on the muzzle before walking off.

I went up the steps to find owen talking to barry about something, i went up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Im ready..when will my ride be here?" I asked as he waved off barry and turned around to face me.

"Soon..you got everything?" He asked.

"Yup!" I confirmed.

"Remember...if anything bad happens ill be waiting for you by the south dock, thats where they evacuate everyone..there is multiple garages that have atv's, vans and motercycles if you need faster travel, or the monorail...stay out of trouble, listen to the adults and i love you.." he said, giving me a short hug.

"Alright owen..i love you too..keep the raptors safe, especially charlie..." i said poking him in the chest with my index finger.

He chuckled and nodded before i heard the faint sound of a helicopter.

"Your rides here..stay safe and remember what i told you.." he said waving me off as the helicopter landed in the dirt clearing nearby, due to there being no space for a helipad at the moment.

I gave him one last hug before pulling my circle glasses out my fannypack and putting them on, protecting my eyes from any flying dust from the helicopter.

I hopped in and wave to owen out the onesided glass, im a dumbass, he cant see me.

The helicopter took off and i put my glasses back in my fannypack.

I didnt notice until now but there was another person next to me, he seemed to caught up looking at his own reflection in a handheld mirror to notice i was there, not like i cared anyway, id rather not talk.

"Oh hi.." he said, damn..thought he would look at himself longer than that.

"Hello" i said, i tried not to sound rude but to sound like i didnt want to talk which was dumb, its gonna sound rude either way.

"The names kenji, What might yours be?" He asked, he didnt sound friendly if you know what i mean..he sounded more like he just wanted to know so he could use my name to just talk to me more.

"Y/N.." i said, finally turning to look at him, he had a cocky expression.

"How did you get to go? To the camp i mean..i got to go because my rich dad is friends with the owner of the park and he let me go.." he said proudly.

I scoffed "im here because my brother signed me up for it, we both work here.." i said, not wanting to put off any of the cocky energy he did.

"We are here.." the pilot said and the co-pilot opened the door for us.

I was about to get up to get out but kenji pushed past me and got out first, i growled and got out after him.

"Greetings, my dudes..kenji is here, so let the party commence!" He said, stepping down the small stairs off the helipad.

He threw his bag to one of the counselors telling them to put it in his room.

She threw the bag back on him before wiping dust from her hands, making me giggle to myself quietly.

"Okay lets go!" The counselor said, pointing in the direction of a jeep.

We all got in, in our own ways everyone got in throught the door on the back while me and another girl hopped over the side to get in.

The co-counselor tapped against the side of the jeep making some sort of beat before he hopped in himself.

Everyone but me yelped a bit when the jeep suddenly started moving forward, because i, unlike anyone else..already had my seatbelt on.

A moment later a scrawny boy called out to the counselors telling them something about a mothers note and roads.

The pink haired girl was talking to her phone, my guess is she is recording a vlog or something.

"Okay i need you all to say who you are and a little bit about yourself and..action!" She said, pointing it to the dark skinned boy across from her.

"Oh! um...i-i beat this awesome VR dinosaur game! Im darius by the way-" he said getting cut off by the girl next to the other girl.

"Im sorry..i just cant believe..you're brooklynn! Im sammy gutierrez, total brooklander!" She said, shaking the pink haired girls hand, a little to roughly.

She did an explosion noise and did finger guns before she told us the reason she was here, which i couldve sworn was a lie, she said her family's farm supplies all the beef for the park..didnt they go bankrupt recently? Maybe masrani gave them money?

The pink haired girl said something but i didnt hear her.

"Whats a brooklander?" I asked quietly, i wasnt good at talking to people unless it was a quick answer for directions for a park guest or something about the raptors.

"Oh, thats just what my online followers call themselves.." she said looking down at her phone.

"Uh, all 27 millon of us!" Sammy adds, making more finger guns.

"Yep..thats why she's the only one who gets to keep her cell phone...she's famous.." the other girl said.

"Hold on..rich and famous? Oh, meant to be.." kenji said, swiping brooklynn's phone and taking a picture with her.

The scrawny kid was vomiting over the side of the truck, i was about to go ask if he was ok but darius stopped me.

"Wait, are you? Oh my god you are arent you?!" He said, bouncing up and down.

"Im what?" I asked a bit confused.

"Um, Y/N grady, duhh! Younger sister of owen grady! Otherwise known as the raptor trainers!" He said, his smile growing as he noticed that my expression went from confusion to a small smile, i nodded.

"its not that big a deal.." i said, trying to hide the fact that i was so happy that i was well known.

"What do you mean? You train raptors! Thats the coolest thing like- EVER!" He said, throwing his hands in the air.

"Hm, maybe i can tell you a couple stories when we get to camp.." i said, smiling at how he got even more excited.

"Wait you train dinosaurs?" The girl i still have yet to know the name of asked.

"Mhm! I was there when the youngest of them hatched! Which meant she imprinted on me..i named her charlie.." i said, feeling a little down that i wouldnt get to see her for a bit.

"So. cool!" Darius whisper shouted before the jeep skidded to a stop.

I knew what was happening, they mustve seen something up ahead.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over the side of the jeep to watch.

The scrawny kid asked the co-counselor who i now know is called dave, what was happening.

"Nothing you need to worry about!..but you should all stay in your seats.." dave said, activating a stun rod and closing his jeep door.

Everyone came up to the side to watch.

They crept into the jungle, tazers activated.

There was a rustling behind us and only me and darius seemed to hear it, darius kept trying to get the others attention but they werent listening.

I readied myself and waited for whatever it was to come out, i held my arm out infront of darius to keep him from going closer to the other side.

A compy jumped out of the bushes straight at darius but i caught it mid-air and made sure to gently grip the back of its neck to keep it from biting me.

I had realized that everyone had moved as far away from me as they could.

Darius stares at it in awe and i held it out to him to let him touch it, everyone else was to scared.

I got out of the jeep and the two counselors came over once they saw me holding it.

"Good job, Y/N!" They said before they took a cat carrier out of the back seat of the jeep and let me place it inside.

They set the carrier back in the jeep and i hopped back in the bed and clicked my seatbelt back in.

"Crisis averted.." the head counselor said as she got back in the front of the jeep.

"They are always getting out of their enclosure.." i said, as i pointed into the window behind me, where the cage was.

"That was a real live compsognathus!" Darius said.

I nodded before kenji spoke up, "oh please..it took a blanket and a cat carrier to catch it...boring.." he said, lightly shaking his head.

"Scared you pretty good.." i said with a snicker, everyone else laughing a bit too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3K 15
{I made this story awhile ago so I apologise in advance for any mistakes; grammer or facts} Y/N Grady and her Dad, Owen Grady live in Jurassic World...
14.9K 401 33
Y/n is like any normal orphan or so she thinks. One day she gets adopted by a family named the Bowmans, she gets two brothers named Darius and Brando...
224K 6.9K 31
You've always been reckless and have taken risks, dangerous risks, especially when your older brother was Owen Grady; an ex-Navy officer. Owen always...
128K 2.6K 27
❝ '𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳' 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮. 𝘛𝘰 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺, 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦�...