BloodLust

By Lexx_wrote_this

MAKE SURE TO READ THE WHOLE "please read" CHAPTER Warnings ⚠️: Gore, slurs, homophonic, murder, weapon violen... More

Please read
Prologue
0.1 | NewGirl
0.2 | Best 'friends?'
0.3 | Alone (or not?)
0.4 | Freshman
0.5 | Truth be told
0.6 | i wish i were a girl
0.7 | Welcome Home..
0.8 | I Love You
0.9 | The Voice
10 | Sibling Hangout
11 | Last Smile
12 | Hospital
13 | Grief
14 | A 'Friendly' Visit
15 | Red Rose Petal
16 | Blindsided
17 | Revenge
18 | Broken Chains
19 | A Plan
21 | Date
22 | ManHunt
23 | Free?
Good bye
Reboot?

20 | A New Friend

8 1 7
By Lexx_wrote_this

Brews Ailousos description: chocolate brown fur, with a darker brown tail, forearms, back legs, and ears. With Snow White neck fluffy and a rhombus shape in the center of her chest that was the same dark brown as her tail, and 2 stripes that went down her check from her eyes to her jaw on both sides of her face, with chocolate cream eyes.

.........................
CRIMSON POV
.........................

"Crimson, crimson wake up." A soft voice woke me from my deep sleep. My eyes fluttered open and I saw my mother standing over me.

"Morning sweetheart." My mothers voice was soft and comforting, yet, guilty? Her eyes were big and full of sympathy. All of the fallens eyes may be white but they can still show emotions, I sat up in my bed and looked around, everything in the other side is made of clouds, we can use our minds to create anything here. I find it incredible.

I then veered my eyes in the direction of my mother. Her bright white eyes reflected mine as she spoke "umm, sweetheart, there is something you should see. It's about Brew...." My eyes grew wide at the mention of my alive lovers name.

"What? What do you mean mom?" I asked leaping out from my cloudy bed and in front of my mother, she is a few inch's shorter then me so I had to look down at her. "I-its the Fountain of Fate, its finally decided Brews fate and-" Before my mother could finish speaking I ran out of my room and sprinted though the clouds of the other side to the Fountain of Fate.

The Fountain of Fate is a fountain with water that is clearer then the pool skies or the cleanest water of the seas. Soon enough I came to a stop in front of a huge mountain of clouds and a big tunnel formed in the mountain. I ran threw the tunnel until i came to a door made of clouds in the wall, I opened the door slowly and stepped inside.

I looked around and saw a huge room made of clouds with a ice colored fountain in the middle. I looked up and saw a statue of Teagan at the top of the fountain, as I walked closer to the fountain it felt like the statues eyes were following me, not in a uncomfortable way but in a comforting way.

I now stood in front of the fountain and spoke with soft words. "Brew Rainwater Riverside." The water of the Fountain of Fate then glowed a bright white color and a faint Image of Brew appeared flouting above the bright water. "Please" I started softly "please tell me she won't do anything stupid..."

I watched as the image of Brew flickered for a few moments before screams filled my ears, I had to cover my ears as they continued. The image filled with black, and blood leaked from the top of the image.

More images of black, blood, and screams followed at the point where if I didn't leave the fate fountain i would have blown my eardrums out. I fell to my knees in front of the cloudy mountain and cried until I couldn't anymore.

'Brew... Please let the Fountain of Fate be wrong' i thought resting my face in my hands.

...................
BREW POV
...................

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!" I screamed, "SHE WILL TELL THE POLICE AND THEY WILL COME FOR YOU" I continued. "JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE."

The masked man paced the room with his arms crossed, when he came down here and told me that a women with reddish black hair had seen him throwing away Erics body I knew it was Alex.

When he told me I laughed for probably 20 minutes. Who is so naive to leave a dead body in a trash can and forget about a left behind limb. I thought continuing to watch the masked man pace the room.

I stood up and perked my ears at the sound of his footsteps going back and forth across the room. "Soooooo-" I began as I felt the masked mans glare on me. "What are you going to do?" I asked curiously it seemed like The masked man had never been spotted while hiding a body and now he was panicking, perfect I thought.

"I'm going to, umm to-" The masked man was stuttering and cursing under his breath. I smirked at his arrogance. "You don't know do you?" I asked teasingly.

The masked mans foot steps stopped and i could feel his glare. "Don't sass me kid, I could kill you right now!" He said trying to sound threatening but it didn't work, you could still hear the nervousness in his voice not matter how much he tried to hide it.

I took a step closer to him and snarled. "Then do it."

..................
ALEX POV
..................

"So our saying you saw a man with a suit, sunglasses, and a face mask on carrying a big trash bag and then you saw a human arm sitting next to the trash can?" Officer Aaron asked me I nodded my head swiftly before speaking a theory I had. "Officer I have a feeling this man could have something to do with the missing teenager, Brew Riverside, that could have been her arm or the masked man could have something to do with her missing." I explained fidgeting with my fingers.

I could feel the eyes of the officers though the glass window that they used to see in here but whoever is inside can't see out. Ivy and Oscar were outside of the room when I told them about what I saw they both drove to the police station to see what the officers were going to say about it and if it could give them any leads.

Officer Aaron nodded his head. "You could be right, or you could be leading us into another crime that has nothing to do with this one, or this could be something of your imagination." He said sternly.

I stared at the officer. "What do you mean!?! This wasn't something I made up! I saw it with my own eyes!!" I snapped amazed that Office Aaron would even suggest that my imagination made up what I saw.

The officer looked at me though slit eyes. "Listen miss Mastrian your currently suffering from the death of your sister and the disappearance of a close friend of yours, I find it hard to believe that this kidnapper would make his base down the same road where one of his victims lived."

"But you can't ignore something like this!" I snarled. "There is still a chance that this could lead to Brews case and maybe even unsolved cases of many others!" Were these cops insane!?! This is a kidnapping we are talking about, and murder, they cant ignore it!

The officer sighed. "I suppose we can still check out this 'murder house." Officer Aaron mumbled before standing up and signaling for me to do the same.

I hissed under my breath before following the officer outside the interrogation room. I walked past the rest of the officers and towards Ivy and Oscar. They both had expressions full of sorrow, Ivy looked up at me and hugged me. I was a bit shocked but hugged her back, even though we only started talking was because of Brew going missing and now I can say I'm good friends with Brews older siblings.

"Alex I just wanted to say thank you.." Ivy spoke softly while hugging me. "Thank me? For what?" I asked very confused. "For helping us do our best to find Brew, for finding out this information, for allowing my little sister into your home when she was alone..."

"Yes, thank you. We know we should have been there for our little sister more but we both got busy raising our families and dealing with both things." Oscar spoke softly. "We only wish we could thank you more." Oscar said lastly.

"Really, its fine! Crimson and Brew were very good friend," My words broke off as I remembered so many cute moments between the 2 teenagers. "If only they could have been together for longer..." My gaze dropped to the floor as ivy pulled away from me.

"We all do...." Ivy said softly also avoiding anyone's gaze.

..................

I sat down on my couch and put my face in my hands. I have a shift tomorrow I thought i should head to bed.

The sound of paws thudding against the wood floor made me remove my hands from my face. "Maple?" I said softly, the beagle was walking over to me with Jackdaw right behind her. "Hey..." I said softly petting Maple on her head.

Jackdaw started rubbing himself against my leg and meowing softly at me, I smiled at the young cat. Jackdaw had been rescued by Crimson and Brew for about 3 months, when he first arrived his bones were showing and his fur was matted and dirty. The poor little thing was on the verge of starvation.

I stretched my arms over my head and yawned. "I'm gonna hit the hay." I said yawning once more, I stretched out my hand and stroked Maple and Jackdaws heads before getting up and walking towards my bedroom.

..................

The handout room was very cold as always. I sat on the Sofa with Nurse Peter at the other end of the sofa. "So then I had to hand head nurse Finley a glass of water and he was so-" "they" I interrupted.

Nurse Peter stared at me in confusion. "What do you mean 'they'." He laughed slightly. "It's not like he is two people." He said continuing to laugh while I gritted my teeth. "Head nurse Finley goes by they/them pronouns." I said sharply. "You should respect that!" I said getting up and walking over to the door to leave the hang out room.

"Thank you Nurse Alex!" A young boy called to me as I left the room. The young boy, Andrew, had broken his ankle while playing foot ball and his parents were the most paranoid people I've ever met.

"Is my son ok? Please tell me he's ok!" "NO! He will be crippled forever!!" "He's never going to be a famous football player, NOOO!!!"

They were over reacting over a small injury that will take only a month to heal. I was lost in my thought when I ran into something as hard as a rock. I also fell when something held me up, I looked up at my savior and saw, Head Nurse Finley?!?

I jumped away from Finley and got a good look at the head nurses features, they had short dirty blond hair with deep brown eyes, even tho they are my boss I've not seen much of them.

"Umm, Nurse Alex?" a sweet but raspy voice broke me from my thoughts and I realized I was staring. "OH- HI- ummm head nurse Finley, I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I said jumping more away from Finley and rushing past Finley towards my next patients hospital room.

................

I was about to make my way to the employee's parking lot when I felt a soft hand on my shoulder followed by a familiar voice. "Hey! Nurse Alex, may we have a chat before you leave?" I turned around and saw, FINLEY!?!

They gave me a warm smile and I almost melted. "OH, uh, sure!" I said trying my best to hide my nervousness from my superior. Finley signaled for me to follow them and we made our way to the hang out room.

We both sat on the sofa in a very awkward silence when Finley spoke up. "Ive heard about what's been going on with you and I wanted to say I'm sorry for your lost." Finley said softly putting a hand on my shoulder.

I knew they were talking about Crimson. "Thank you." I said looking away from them to the ground. "I also heard that a friend of yours went missing and the police are swamped with other things so they have not been playing as much attention as they should be." Finley said rubbing my shoulder.

"H-how did you know that?" I asked very confused. I never share that much of my personal life at work, how did they know? I thought. "Well, Nurse Peter was telling everyone about it and-" I jumped up suddenly. "HE DID WHAT?!?"

"Shhh its fine I told him to stop, we got in a argument but its fine now." They said sweetly. "OH, t-thank you Head Nurse Finley." I said returning their smile. "Please call me Finley, Alex." Finley said.

"Oh i almost forgot, Peter is not the reason I pulled you away. I- ummm, have a brother who is one of the best detectives in the state, and he owns me a favor so i thought if you wanted... That he could have a look for himself." Finley stared at my shocked face in amusement.

"W-would you really do that??" I asked. "Of course!"

Suddenly I wrapped my arms around Finley and hugged them tight. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I repeated tears forming in my eyes. I suddenly realized the awkward situation and immediately pulled away. "Oh, ummm." Finley laughed. "It's fine."

"How can I repay you?" I asked. "I'll do anything!" I said expecting them to say money or something but what they really said shocked me to the core.

"How about a date?"

......................

:)

Wanted this chapter to have ALOT of how Alex is doing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 187 35
important information before you read this book! It will contain sensitive content in here like smut, angst, and rape! I don't own any of the charact...
194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
1.7M 38.4K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
129K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...