★ Love & Passion

By MysticaldivineFaiqa

Part of the Happy New Year's series/ Book 3 New Year's eve, a moment of celebration under the fireworks to b... More

.Intro.
.Story Blurp/Cycle 3.
.Prologue.
.PART-1.
.Part-2.
.Part-3.
.Part 4.
.Part 5.
.Part 6.
.Part 7.
.Part 8.
.Part 9.

.Part 10.

463 51 41
By MysticaldivineFaiqa

💞Thank You, everyone, for loving this simple and realistic way of telling a story.🤗

📜I'm sure many of you have enjoyed the small act of the parents and the depth of love between everyone. The care and how the family and individuals are supposed to carry on their relationships through the most important factor of life through trust.

Ragini's palace mystery was simple and true to its nature as most of the relationships end up where one person carries out this wagon and the other one just ignores it until he gets hit by the reality of how important that one person was in his/her life until that person is no more there for him/her. Usually, this kind of relationship affects kids, and Aarush was one of them. 

How will Aarush convince Arnav to be a better suitor for his daughter? Let's see.

🤗Don't forget to vote and comment...💞

♠♠♠♠♠♠

AR Office:

The soft sky above, soled upon smooth stones and clouds caressed with reflected light. Lacy and curvy waves in a steady rhythm echoed Aarush's heart. A breeze brought a long-awaited relief to his mind. All whilst birds arced above, playful upon swirling updrafts. This view held his breath before entering the AR office. 

Inhaling sharply the air, he smiled behind closed eyes momentarily when his phone grabbed his attention. Oishi's name made his smile a little wider, and without wasting a second, he pressed the button.

"Yes, my love, how are you doing this beautiful day?"

"Don't play with words; I am getting sick and worried here thinking of you alone with Papa. Don't you dare underestimate his power, especially his actions, more than his words?"

A relaxed chuckle left Aarush's lips flickering anger in her more than ever. He remained quiet and let her finish as always.

"Mr Aarush Singhania, you are impossible. I am talking seriously here, and you are making fun of me?"

"What? Who said I'm making fun of you? I find it odd that Mrs to be Aarush Singhania has been getting a little out of place since yesterday. That's all." His attempt to be serious about the matter became futile as she hung up on him immediately, furious. 

How could he leave her like this, being worried and angry? He wanted to hear her calm voice before starting a new phase of his life, which was the most important thing for him, more than even this meeting... a smile on her face. 

He called her back instantly, and before she could utter a word, his question made her stop in her track.

"Do you trust me?"

"More than you can imagine." Oishi's uttered without a moment of hesitation and held her phone unconsciously like holding him as always.

"Then, I will see you this evening at my place.OK?"   

She inhaled sharply like she was praying for him before answering."Hmm"

"Good, now smile because the tree outside your window is losing its leaves due to lack of sunshine."

"Aarush!" Her voice brought cute warning with a smile chuckle this time, which was more than enough for him.

"Bring your ear closer to the phone." He asked huskily, and she followed without thinking through his words. She could hear a loud kiss, followed by a moment to feel his warmth on her lips. It brought hues of crimson to her cheeks, and she took her lower lip under her teeth, feelings all sorts of emotions.

"I love you." He declared with such a possessive way today that she could feel the heat in the pit of her stomach. He deserved more for being there for her, and she had to give him back more than ever.

"Love you too." She couldn't say much. The silence itself roared the words in between their hearts. He left her with his warmth, and she embraced it, hugging herself within her arms and feeling his arms around her. So soothing and complete as she ever felt. The love of her life wasn't perfect, and she was not either, but they were perfect for one another, and that was all that mattered to her. 

Aarush entered Arnav's office by fixing his sleeves. An Armani suit immediately conveyed impeccable, evergreen style and polish, like timeless Golden Age films that remain etched in the memory. It reflected a perfect match for his suave manners. Many heads turned his way when he entered the office, but his mind was busy with his thoughts. Many things set the norms in his head. A chat in between his heart and mind was on with many old memories.

Aarush kept walking towards Arnav's oval office while having his inner conversation of heart and mind.

"In these moments before the transitions, before entering to face the Mr ASR, he felt as if he was back in my mother's garden in Ragini palace, blessed by dappled light. For then, there was the comfort of the shade and the invite of the warm rays of her love. At that moment, there was a sense of choice even though it made you realize you will go on, but this is life, just like a show which goes on until its last episode. That is what we all do but realize it later when our childhood leaves us to show the real path of this life or maybe earlier when you don't have that serene light of your mother beside you. He knew she was there watching him with a serene smile on her face, watching him embrace the new phase of his life, accepting and proclaiming the love in a real sense. His mother was his pride; today, she had that pride in her heart... he could feel it."

In no time, he was standing in front of Mr Raizada. His extended hand got a welcome shake from Mr ASR like a meeting between two businessmen, but it wasn't a business meeting. It was more than a meeting in their heads.

"Hope you have settled down your matters at hand?" A formal and general way of starting a conversation welcomed Aarush.

"Pretty much, and Dad's arrival made it easy as well," Aarush answered calmly, waiting for Arnav's new question. 

A sly smile appeared on Arnav's face, and without beating the bush, he wanted to be clear with Aarush.

"I have some straightforward rules, and I am sure you know me very well too. So I won't ask much. Simple one question! Why do you want to marry Oishi?" Leaning forward, clasping fingers of both hands together, Arnav kept his arms on the table while asking Aarush a straightforward question. His eyes were focused on Aarush like a hawk, and he did not want to miss any reaction.

A sudden and strange question hit Aarush's mind, but his answer landed on Arnav's heart. Without any hesitation, Aarush answered.

"Because of marriage, the woman I love will become my family. It will allow me to show my love in a way that nothing else can. It is a symbolic gesture of our love and commitment to one another. I  truly want to celebrate our relationship and life together."

"You can fulfil your wishes with anyone else but Oishi?"

 "I think you are missing the key here. Oishi has the key to my heart. She is the one who showed me this way to her through love. She is far more resilient than I can ever be in this relationship. All this confidence and the strength you are seeing in me towards her is because of her. She is my everything, and I don't want to lose the greatest thing that's ever happened to me."

Arnav got halted momentarily. Wasn't this the reason he married Khushi? She was the one who showed him the way towards her and this life. 

Aarush continued," Loyalty is an essential part of love, which is earned the hard way every time. So though unfashionable, my values are, I'm good. I'll keep 'em and appreciate hers as well."

A side questionable look this time Arnav passed on with a side upward lip smirk, but not an amusing one. Aarush got the meaning instantly to clear the air in between them.

"Yes! I am sure you know why I was here in India. I want to see Ragini's palace through Oishi's eyes now. Its renovation will be according to her wishes and her choices before marriage. I want to welcome her with my mother's blessings, which is the biggest reason not to sell it. That will allow me to introduce her to my mother and, of course, with your permission."

This time Aarush threw a  look, but it was full of request, hope, and respect. Everything he was saying, Arnav was very much aware of it. He wanted to see the depth and meaning of these words and things in Aarush's eyes, and he didn't disappoint Arnav at all.

 Khushi was right; his oversight of things being too protective as a father is in his way of seeing things from its perspective. She was the right kind of a soul resurrector even when his soul pulse needed re-ignition, and last night, she showed him the way again. Aarush was honest, and he could feel it to his core. Trust and faith are anchors of love; without them, anything can drift away, and who knew more than him? He never asked for perfection; nobody is; he asked for honesty. Otherwise, there was no rock, ground, or earth on which to stand or plant the seeds of hope for tomorrow. No one could be better than Aarush for Oishi. 

Arnav's heart was laid to rest after nodding and giving his consent to Aarush. They both shared many things, views, and opinions over a coffee. The more they talked, the more they felt connected. He had no idea when he pulled Aarush into his embrace when all Aarush was expecting was a good handshake from ASR. 

Aarush's hand remained in his for a long time when both shared a very promising and deep stare. Real faith and love require the heart of a true warrior, a true fighter, a kind of toughness devoted to kindness. These were the vibes they both shared.

This new love felt precious. Real, lasting love, one that was always Arnav's holy grail. He could feel that this bond would be eternal. 

That was a promise from Aarush to Arnav and vice versa.

Ragini Palace

The Ragini palace was the name given by people years ago. The mansion stood there as if the surrounding nature had embraced it, that the flora flowed within it as much as around it. The architect had loved the trees so much that there was a mighty oak in the centre, centuries old, and the great house had been built around it.

He took a long time to realise the difference between a house and a home. In the home that he has now in London, he felt calm. He could be a strong pillar for others because he was able to heal in this space. To share a home with a lover... that's the dream... that's the next step... a lover who loves him the right way... he was excited.

"Ouch!" He got a hit by a clutch from nowhere. He turned and grabbed the culprit by both hands when Oishi almost jumped on his face.

"You are behaving like a jerk, I am dying to know what happened at the office, and you are here chilling at your home??" 

"Our home!" Holding her close, he whispered with a glint in his eyes, and a smile appeared on his lips.

"What? What are you saying, Aarush? Please tell me what happened. What did Papa say? An what...?

"Oshu! " He jerked her a little by calling her name huskily. Today he was feeling some strange ownership over this name. She was his. Yes, his Oshu was his. He let that name simmer in his veins before he continued. 

"You are right here with me, and that matters the most, Oshu..."

Understanding his words, she looked into his eyes. Her smile grew bigger, but she couldn't utter any word. All she could do was just jump on him and snaked her arms around his neck with a tight hug.

"I can't believe Aarush... I mean, how did you convince him? I never thought of Papa saying yes so easily...I mean..." Her words started breaking with immense joy.

Holding her hand, he took a deep breath and pulled her in a warm hug. 

"He is a man with rules carrying a golden heart, and our hearts got connection through you..."

"Wh...What?" All she could utter without understanding the depth of Aarush's words. She kept looking into his eyes to grasp the meaning, but perhaps, sometimes, certain things were better to leave aside without meaning.

Leaning over her face, he made it simple for her and him as well.

"You are mine Oshu, and you were always mine..."

She smiled with a lazy blink. Her heart always jumped to such words from him. She answered longingly,  "I was, and I will be..." 

Cupping his cheek, she declared her love like always without hesitation or fear. He leaned forward and captured her lips in a soft kiss. Standing under the pergola in kissed-pink-petal that stood in every wind for his mother as it were she who supported the heavens. Her love and passion for her family to be happy and peaceful at every step of their life. Today, it felt real heaven to him after a long journey in the hell of this life.

Finally, He was home...

♠♠♠♠♠♠

🔸Shout out to All the readers.🔸

♠~ Keep sharing your thoughts ~ ♠

🦋🕹Question: Will Khushi get to agree on go to London?🕹🦋

See you next time for the epilogue!🤗😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 8.5K 23
A series of 21 one-shots (or moments), which span just under four months and show how Arnav and Khushi came to be in a secret relationship. This...
251K 11.6K 57
Story start from remarriage track. Khushi was missing after her remarriage which did not happened. Where is Khushi? What happens after that? Will de...
92.1K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...
46.7K 1.6K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...