I Love You, Idiot. - Zoro R.

By enWBluo

[ON GOING!!] When the world's greatest swordsman's daughter falls in love with the Legendary Roronoa Zoro. ... More

1 - New Crewmate?!
2 - lost and seducted
4 - Sabaody
5 - Sold for 4 billion
6 - Admiral Kizaru arrives!
7 - Dansei no shima
8 - Queen Y/N
9 - Proposal
10 - Married, Divorced
11 - Maiden Island
12 - Luffy gets into a fight
13 - On the Way
14 - Impel Down
15 - To Marineford!
16 - Devastating Situation
17 - A goodbye
18 - Reunited
19 - 2 years later
20 - Quick Date
21 - First time
22 - To Fish-Man Island
23 - Kraken
24 - Zoro
[Announcement!!]
25 - Lover
26 - Sunsets and Stars
27 - Attention
28 - Date Night
29 - Adonis is back?!
EXTRA - Adonis Closure
30 - Meet
31- Snail Wails!
Author's Note.

3 - Dress up! Girls night.

2.4K 71 7
By enWBluo

―――――――――――
Narrator's Pov
――――――――――――――

The girls had an idea to hang out and get to know more each other, especially you.

"I'm excited. Robin, what do girls do when they have a girls night?" You asked Robin. You haven't had any interactions with females when you were growing up, except for your mother.

"We dress up and have fun." She said smiling.

"Oh! It sounds fun. I can't wait." You said.

Sanji was emitting a dark aura when he saw you close to the girls.

"How is he so close with the girls?" He said

"Beats me." Zoro said. Eating another bite of his meal.

"Where's Luffy?" Sanji asks.

"Fishing." Zoro said finishing the food and went to the crow's nest.

"I'll meet you guys later!" You said to the girls and leaving.

"Oi Zoro, wait for me!" You called and ran to him.

"What do you want?" He asks while he climbs.

"You." You said jokingly. He then comically fell.

"What are you doing, Idiot?" You asked, looking at his fallen body.

"Shut up, What do you want?" He says getting up.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Well then, bye Zoro." You said leaving him and going to Sanji you heard him call you a bastard and other nicknames, surprisingly, he hasn't kicked you yet.

"Sanji, can I use the kitchen after dinner?" You asked.

"Why?" He asks while he blew out a smoke.

"I want to surprise everyone with something." You said

"Okay then."

"Wait, really?!" You yelled, you couldn't believe it.

"But if one thing gets broken, you can't step foot in this very kitchen." He said and you nodded.

"Thanks, Sanji." You said before he gave you your favorite drink.

"I can take this?" You asked and he nodded. You smiled and took it, thanking him again.

You went to the front where you can see the special seat of captain. You sat down on the floor and drank your drink while you thought of things that had happened to you these past years.

You were the only girl and only child that had been born in your family, and you surprisingly took the steps of your father. Everyone in your family was surprised, But your mother was against it. She wanted you to be her little princess, not a swordsman. You've only wore boys clothes growing up and your mom kept on insisting you not to cut your hair, Though it got in your way you cut your hair short. Your father laughed and your mother was furious!

"Y/N, someday you'll surpass me.." your father's words rang in your head.

"But that would be a long time from now." he said then laughing.

"I'll surpass you for sure!" Your little self said.

"I'll be looking forward to it, Y/N". He said smiling.

Returning back to reality, you smiled. Then you quickly stood up when you saw a big wave coming to the ship, everyone was quite busy and you're the only one outside to protect the ship.

You swung your sword and you cut the wave in half breaking it's momentum. You called for everyone what was happening and you all got to work.

...

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

After that unexpected incident. We ate dinner and we all called it a night, The girls and I were browsing for clothes.

"Is that a dress? I've never worn a dress before" I said and Nami smiled.

"Would you like to try one?" She asks and I had sparkles in my eyes and smiled.

She gave me a dress and I quickly went to the bathroom and tried it on. I then run to the girls' room but on the way, I bumped into someone. Oh no! I'm caught. Luckily it was Sanji.

"O-oh.. MELLORINEEEEEE! Who are you pretty lady?" He asks. Oh right, He doesn't know.

"Well.. what a handsome young lad you are.. what is your name?"i asked playing along.

"The name's Sanji, my lady.." he said kissing my hand. I chuckled.. well... Giggle..

Then Brook came to see what was happening.

"Oh! What a beautiful lady you are! It made my heart jump! Though I have no heart YOHOHOHO." He spoke.

"Would you show me your panties?" He asks. I laughed.

"Sure~" i said teasing the two. Their noses bled. I lifted my dress and flashed them my underwear. They won't even notice it's me unless I wear my usual clothes and tie my hair.

After that i run to the girls' room and I closed the door.

"I didn't knew you had nice proportions under all that baggy clothes!" Nami said

"Ahehe, thanks..?" I stood there awkwardly. I still don't know how to accept compliments.

"Have you tried girls' clothes before?" Nami asks.

"Only in my toddler days, I started to wear Boy's clothes at the age of 4" i said.

"You poor girl.. let's get you dressed up!" She said. Robin nodded.

"Stay here we'll be right back." She says and I nodded.

"Oh? Nami-swan. Robin-chwan. Have you seen Y/N? Luffy has something to tell him" Sanji said at the other side of the door.

"Oh? I don't know." She says.

"Oh, okay."

Then I heard footsteps fade, I sighed. I sat down on the chair and read some books while I waited. The door opened and I quickly rushed to hide under the table. Then I saw Luffy's feet.

"Y/N! Where are you?" He called out.

"He's not here." I heard him say.

"Of course he's not here!" Usopp yelled at him.

"Man, where is he?" Luffy left the room.

Then I saw the girls' feet and I got out of my hiding place.

"Are you okay?" Nami asks and I nodded.

"Okay here! Try these on." She said.

"Okay, I'll be right back." I said and they nodded.

I took off the dress and put on the outfit Robin picked. I sneaked my way to them and showed them.

"That's cute!" Nami said and Robin nodded.

I smiled. Then left to try the other one. It was Nami who picked it, I put it on and returned.

"You should wear that when you're going to reveal yourself to the boys." She said and Robin nodded in agreement.

"Really?" I asked them and they showed me a mirror and I did look cute. I blushed and turned around, I quickly changed into my clothes and returned to them.

"Have you guys heard of ice cream?" I asked them. They shook their head.

"Well, you're in for a treat!" I said the two smiled.

"What is Ice cream?" Robin asks.

"It's a cold dessert." I said

"Sorry, i don't know how to explain it so you'll just have to see it for yourselves." I said and made my way to the counter. I reached for the fridge and bring out what was needed.

"Ah. I forgot." I went to the boys room to find my bag and found it. I bring out the cold flat thing. (The thing that suppose to make ice cream rolls.)

I made the batter and i prepared the Ice and the board.

"Don't worry, this is clean. Been using this to get money when I was a kid. Some old man gave it to me." I said and they nodded.

As they were talking, I brought out my tools and began to do a fast drum-like pace. As I worked the two watched, The noise had attracted the boys and this made Sanji curious. Luffy asked what I was making.

"Ice cream rolls." I said and he tilted his head.

"Ice cream rolls? I don't get it but it sounds yummy." He said and smiled.

"I've heard of ice cream, but not ice cream rolls." Sanji said watching me.

"It's basically ice cream. Instead of scoops, it's rolled. The taste still the same." I replied to Sanji.

"Oh.. I see. It will take less time to make than the normal ice cream." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, that's basically it." I said.

I then began to smoothen the now cold cream. Then rolled it. I served in in a bowl and gave it to Nami and Robin.

"No fair! Let me try one!" Luffy protests.

"Luffy. Here's yours." I said then giving him his ice cream.

I began to work on the others' treat and I heard their satisfied taste buds. I smiled.

"This is delicious!!" Luffy cheered.

I gave everyone their ice cream and as they took a bite, they were shook.

"H-how did you make this?" Sanji asks.

"Figure it out." I said and he sighed.

"More!" Luffy said and i nodded. Making more.

"Eat it slowly. Brain freeze sucks ya know?" I said and immediately Luffy had a Brain freeze right after i said that.

"Too late. I guess." I said and giving Nami and Robin their seconds.

I gave the recipe to Sanji.

"Here, i know you're better than me so I'm giving you my own recipe." I said and he took it.

"Since you're the cook, I'm letting you know the secret to why is it so good so you can make it even better." I said. I leaned to his ear and whispered the things.

"Thanks," he said smiling.

"More!" All of them said and Sanji and I nodded before we made it. I laughed and gave Luffy and Zoro their treat, Franky enjoyed it too!

"Now, now, this food is unhealthy, " I said and Sanji agreed.

❦❦❦❦❦
10 votes to continue!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.7K 32
This is a crossover between Naruto and One Piece! All rights go to Oda himself since I do not own One Piece! All rights go to Kishimoto himself since...
28.4K 851 28
(A little bit of Zoro Love Story) DATE: JANUARY 18, 2058 One Piece has been passed from generations to generations. And there's this one girl who has...
25.4K 861 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
271K 11.7K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...