Pain & Medicine(Edited)

By ArchuG1412

Broken Tee meets with jolly Tae. How Tee's life will change after meeting Tae? This is my first time writing... More

Prologue
1.PAIN
2. MEDICINE
3. HURT
4. CARE
5.LOVE
6.CURING
7. RECOVERED
8. PTSD
9.PUNISHMENT
10. BRINK OF DEATH
11. LOVED
12. BREAK
13. DISTANCE
14. FEARS
Hey
15. Confession
16. Acceptance
17. The Party
18. Copter's wedding and Tae leaving
19. Drunk
Wassup.
20. New Beginning
21. True Friends
IT'S HAPPENING!!!
23. Heartbreak
24. The only one
25. Happy
THEY KISSED!!!!!
THEIR FIRST REAL PROPER KISS 😭

22. My Love

890 70 7
By ArchuG1412

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Warning: Mature content ahead.

Tae's POV

I can't. I just can't keep myself away from my Tee for two whole night's.

I know I have to do my part of the work but leaving Tee alone for two nights was not just happening.

I know he has invited his friends over and all but I also know Tee very well. He won't be able to sleep without me being with him. I am like a sleeping pill to him, if I am not around he can't sleep and if he does then he ends up having a nightmare.

So, I put all my focus and energy into my work. I didn't eat, sleep or rest for almost a day. Except I just took a shirt five minutes break to text Tee. My sole purpose of working so hard was to finish two days of work in just one day.

"Dr. Darvid you seriously should take a break of at least half an hour or else you will fall sick." One of my colleagues advised me but nothing was more important than me finishing this work and Tee. So, I declined politely and started working again.

I was so happy when I was finally done. I was happy to meet Tee. I am sure he will be surprised to see me coming earlier than expected.

All my happiness went into the drain when I stepped outside my workplace. It was raining cats and dogs. The streets were overflowing with water and people were literally using boats on the road.

I got worried.

How was I supposed to go home now?

The people who were using the boats to travel didn't want to help me. I almost gave up. My phone was dead and there was no way of communicating with my Tee.

I was trying to walk on the side of the road, which was filled with water and reached my knees. I don't care if it will take hours to reach home but I cannot keep my Tee in the state of worry.

"Hey dude you need a ride?!!" A voice came from my side. I looked at the source of the voice and was shocked by what was in front of me.

A man probably of my age was driving the fucking moster truck. The people in this country are indeed crazy.

A huge smile formed on my face and I nodded my head.

"Cool then, hop on!!"  And I just did that. It was difficult to climb on that vehicle though but not as difficult as walking on the streets flooded with water.

"Thanks man." I thanked that stranger. He has no idea how thankful I was to him.

"No problem man. I am glad to help."

The ride from my workplace to home was not that silent. That person was super talkative, he kept talking about his love for cars and trucks like the one he was riding. He was a mechanical engineer working in some big company.

"Thanks again dude, I owe you this one." I shook hands with him and thanked him again when we reached my home.

"Mention not bro and you don't own me anything. Now get off and go meet the one who is waiting for ya." With saying that he left, leaving me astonished.

How the hell did he know?

I shook my head and decided to finally go home and see my life after a whole one day. I am sure he'll be worried sick about me now.

I slowly entered the home and found that Tee was sitting in the living room, crying.

I just hate when he cries. I promised him that I'll never let him cry but some things cannot be stopped from happening.

"P'Tae… where are you?" My Tee was crying while hiding his face behind his hands. My heart broke to see him in this condition.

"I am right beside you, my baby." I whispered to him in the most loving way. I just wanted to wrap him in my body and never let him go.

"P'Tae?!!" He asked in confusion. I know he still couldn't believe that I was right in front of him.

"Your one and only." I said with a smile and wiped his tear stained face. I then kissed his eyelids and gave a peck on his lips to make him believe that I was indeed in front of him.

Soon the realization hit him, he jumped on me and hugged me as tight as he could.  He started crying again.

I really need to make his sadness fly away. I am gonna love him so much.

"Sshh baby, I am here now and please forgive me, I should-" I decided to calm him down but he didn't let me finish my sentence and kissed me passionately

I can feel the happiness overflowing in his body. He kissed me like there is tomorrow and tried to convey his message through kisses about how much he loves me.

"I love you more."  I said before he could speak these three words to me which made him confused again.

He is just so adorable!

"Don't look so confused. Your kiss told me everything baby."  I said with a chuckle and gave a peck on his nose.

I kissed him again.

We soon got interrupted with friends of Tee who were staying over. I looked at the source of voice and noticed a guy who was really handsome and a girl who was blushing for some reason standing a few feet away from us.

Then they were talking about something which I didn't pay attention to. I was busy admiring my Tee in front of me.

We were in our bedroom now. We already ate our dinner and were resting now. We spent our afternoon and evening with Patricia and Patrick. They are really nice people and I can see how Patrick is head over heels in love with Patricia. I hope they'll end up together in the future.

I was sitting on the bed with my legs spread in front and Tee was busy avoiding me. He wasn't even looking my way. He knew that I would end up interrogating him. He did his best to avoid it which was the main reason why we spent our whole afternoon and evening with his friends.

"You know you can't avoid me forever, right?" His body got stiff by hearing my voice.

"I-I know…"

"I don't understand why you don't want to talk about it. You know how much I love and care about you, right? I don't want you to fall back into the dark side of your life again. So please baby, tell me what happened last night?"

My words seemed to work on him and he started crying. I left the bed and engulfed him in a warm hug.

"Sshh baby." He cried for a while and explained in broken words about him having a nightmare last night.

I don't know how long those assholes are going to make my Tee suffer like this. I am trying my best to make him happy but somehow those monsters have scared Tee so much that it's gonna take a few years for him to recover.

"Y-you aren't… mad at-at me, right?" He asked while hiccuping. He was looking at me with his big doe tear filled eyes. It breaks my heart to see him like this.

"Why would I be mad at you? You did nothing wrong and even if you did then I can never be mad at you, keep this in your mind, okay?"

He nodded his head and hugged me tighter.

"Now just lay down and let me do my magic." I gave him a wink after pecking his lips. He wasn't satisfied with just a peck. He grabbed me by my neck and deepened the kiss.

The kiss was very passionate and deep. Tee moaned a bit during kissing. I then started to rub our clothed members together and kissed him more.

Tee broke our kiss and put his arms around my shoulder hugging me. He arched his back and started grinding our members together a bit fast. The friction was so amazing that it almost made me cum.

"Ah.. baby… I wanna fuck you so hard."

Tee didn't say anything, he was lost in pleasure. He arched his back more, putting more pressure on the grinding. His eyes rolled back to his head and I knew he was about to cum. I pulled away from him. He whined from the lack of physical contact.

"P'Tae, please."

"Please what?"

He whined more, he removed his last piece of clothing and started stroking himself. He knows how to tease me but I wasn't gonna let him cum like this.

I grabbed his hand and pushed it away from his throbbing member. I started to stroke him. After stroking him for a while I put him inside my mouth making him cry in pleasure. His pleasure cries are always like music to my ears.

I sucked him deep and hard, making him spill his seeds inside my mouth. But I was not done with him yet. I continued to suck him ever after he came. He tried to push my head away but I grabbed his hands and locked them.

"FUCK! P'TAE STOP PLEASE!" He begged but today I wasn't in the mood to show him any mercy. I want to make him cry with pleasure. I wanted to eat him and make this night one of the most memorable ones.

"Umm hmm…" I shook my head slightly and made my grip on his hands a bit strong. The pleasure was so much that Tee fell back on the bed and started shivering. His legs were shaking. I released his hands and kept sucking him. Tears were flowing from his eyes and it was turning me on more.

"Tae!! Fu….!!!" He came hard again and I decided to continue sucking him and drink the last drop of him.

"Pl-please … no more.." As much as I hate to see him cry. I love it when he cries in pleasure. The only tears I want to see in his eyes are either happiness or pleasure.

I finally released his member from my mouth with a plop. I just ran my finger on his member gently which made him jolt up on bed. Since he still was sensitive from cumming it was nice to tease him a bit more.

"I love when you cry in pleasure, baby. I can make you cry the whole night and never get tired of it." I whispered in the sexiest way, making him whine again.

"N-no more. I can't… Fuck!!!" I didn't let him finish his sentence and started stroking him again. He was twisting his body, trying to get away from me but he didn't know that this was just the beginning.
And I had no plan of letting him go.

"Aah.. Tae…"  Tee has the habit of calling me just by my name when he is in a state of pleasure, which is a huge turn on.

"Yes baby, call my name and see how I will fuck you so hard and deep that you'll even forget your name. I'll pound you on your pleasure stop over and over again, making you see the stars and cry in pleasure. It's so sexy when u cum while screaming my name."

"Shit!! I can't … Tae!!" He came again.

He was beyond tired now and I thought it would be best if I just let him rest now. I kissed his forehead, eyes and lips. I got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom to clean him and myself too. I did come too just by watching him like this was enough to make release.

After cleaning both of us and changing the sheets with our clothes I pull him near me. Tee was fast asleep but as a habit he moved in his sleep and cuddled me tightly.

"I love you so much baby." I whispered to him and fall into the sweet dreamland with the person I love the most

Q: Do you guys want to see a bit angst in this story?

TBC

KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 6K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...
6.5K 246 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...
66.1K 3.5K 12
A story about a broken heart and second chances... "Loving you was so many things...Beautiful ones. ...But now all I remember are the consequences of...
220K 14.9K 47
What happen when Ray Jaruji will find himself in really difficult and weird situation both financially and emotionally? Will he end up taking job of...