My Girlfriend's Mysterious Pa...

By _Shivani_1910

My girlfriend's mysterious past is a love story between Sanjay a powerful businessman and Sanvi the broken so... More

Authors note
Chapter-1 find her..!
Chapter-2 she is perfect
Chapter-3 good news
Chapter-4 did you know each other
Chapter-5 why?
Chapter-6 Are we
Chapter-7 Boyfriend?
Chapter- 8 do you love her?
Chapter- 9 don't kill me ...
Chapter- 10 Ombrophobia
Chapter- 11 I mean it
Chapter- 12 I am proud of her
Chapter- 13 perfect couple
Chapter- 14: Obsessed with her
Chapter- 15 My Woman
Chapter- 16 I don't deserve him
Chapter- 17 can I call you sister
Chapter- 18 Jealousy
Chapter- 19 Drunken Sanvi
Chapter- 20 I trust you
Chapter- 22 Life is a mess
Chapter- 23 dinner
Chapter- 24 planning Outing
Chapter- 25 forest
Chapter- 26 enjoying
Chapter- 27 Her painful past
Chapter- 28 broken soul
Chapter- 29 surprise
Chapter- 30 birthday celebrations
Chapter- 31 flashback
Chapter- 32 letter by sanvi
Chapter- 33 touched
Chapter- 34 avoiding him
Chapter- 35 murderer
Chapter- 36 sexual Assault
Chapter- 37 another confession
Chapter- 38 girlfriend
Chapter- 39 sleeping peacefully
Chapter- 40 first date
Chapter- 41 office
Chapter- 42 facing the fear
Chapter- 43 attending event together ..!
Chapter- 44 finding evidence
Chapter- 45 trap
Chapter- 46 who are you?
Chapter- 47 Happy moments
Chapter- 48 alive..!
Chapter- 49 cooking
Chapter- 50 complete family
Chapter- 51 romance in office ..!
Chapter- 52 scars
Chapter- 53 Accident..!
Chapter- 54 attack
Chapter- 55 panic..!
Chapter- 56 we found him
Chapter- 57 kidnapped ..!
Chapter- 58 its you ?
Chapter- 59 the real culprit ..!!
Chapter- 60 coma
Chapter- 61 proposal
Chapter- 62 The end ..!
Epilogue
New story

Chapter- 21 so many trauma's

4.2K 229 1
By _Shivani_1910

Authors POV

Chitra wake up with a groan.
"Vedha wake up", she called.

"What chitra? My head is hurting", Vedha said in a sleepy voice.

"So was mine", Chitra exclaimed sitting straight.
Night incidents flashed infront of their eyes.
"Sanvi", they shouted unison and sat up.

They got up and went out just to see Shreyan and Abhi sleeping on the couch.

Ignoring them, they went to Sanvi's room, they are surprised by the scene infront of them.

Sanvi is sleeping on Sanjay's lap while holding his hand where as Sanjay is sleeping in a sitting position resting his head on headboard.

"What are you doing here?", Abhi's sleepy voice came from behind.

"Shh... ", Chitra silenced him gesturing to look Sanvi and Sanjay. His sleepiness gone at once.

"Give me your phone, Abhi", Chitra whispered.
Abhi gave his phone and Chitra clicked a picture of their sleeping posture.
"They are cute together", she mumbled looking at the picture. Vedha and Abhi nodded in agreement.

"Finally this dude taken a step ahead", Abhi said playfully.

"Let's go. Will prepare breakfast before they wake up", Vedha said and walked out.

Shreyan is still sleeping. Abhi kicked him and he woke up with a groan.
"Fuck, what do you want Abhi?" Shreyan cursed.

"Cursing is a bad habbit senior", Vedha chukled.
"Why are you here Vedha", he said still laying on the couch.

"I am the one who should ask this question", Vedha smirked.
He sat up and observed the surroundings.. "why I am here?" Shreyan asked in confusion.

"Why you both are sleeping here", Chitra asked in disbelief.
"Remember last night events once", Abhi rolled his eyes.

"Right you both were drunk last night so we took you back.. however we also drunk so we end up sleeping here", Shreyan shrugged.

They all laughed.

Sanvi woke up by the sounds outside. Something is wrong why my head is hurting, she thought and turned only to see Sanjay's sleeping posture.

How cute, she smiled looking at Sanjay's sleeping face. But why is he here, she confused and noticed that she is laying on his lap so She sat up abruptly. Sanjay also woke up by her actions.

"Why are you here Sanjay", she asked indifferently.
"You don't remember", he asked in disbelief.

"Remember what", she said madly.
"What you have done last night", he narrowed his eyes.

"What I have don......", she shut her mouth in middle of the sentence her face  turned red due to embarrassment remembering last night incidents.
...

"We have prepared breakfast Sanjay you can have some before going", Vedha said as Sanjay came out of Sanvi's room.

"Sanvi come fast", chitra roared.
"Coming", Sanvi replied.

"When did you came last night", Abhi asked Sanjay while eating.

Sanvi coughed. "Around 1 am", Sanjay said slowly.

"Why you came late as you started before us", Shreyan smirked.
No doubt they are teasing, Sanvi thought.

"I have to go to hospital, it's already late", Sanvi stated as she stood up.
"Let's go together after breakfast as we are going to the same place", Shreyan said.

"No senior, I have to go earlier than you to welcome you", Sanvi replied.

"Then I will drop you", Chitra said.

"No Chitra, I will take a bus you continue eating", Sanvi assured.

"Why? Sanvi doesn't have a car", Shreyan asked doubtedly.

"No", Sanvi answered.

"Then you can take my car, I will go with Abhi", Shreyan offered.

"No senior, I can't drive, I will go by bus", Sanvi replied.

"I will drop you, I am going in the same way too", Sanjay declared and went out not giving her a chance to refuse.

There is awkward silence in the car. Sanvi dared not to speak after what she has done last night.

"Can I ask you something?", Sanjay asked breaking the silence and she nodded.

"Why didn't you learn to drive?", he asked curiously.
"Because I don't want to", she replied nonchalantly.
He nodded and focused on driving.

"I have a fear of driving, that accident given me so many traumas. I can't overcome those traumas", she said slowly her eyes focused on outside.

He felt sad for her as she has to endure so much but some what relieved that she is slowly opening up to him. She is sharing her fears with him, that is enough for him for now.

...

Sanjay's POV

I am signing documents while my assistant reporting work.
"Sir, the deadline is coming but our team didn't completed the project. We have to handover this project by this weekend but there is a lot of work pending", He reported.

"Arrange meeting with project leads, anything else", I asked.

"Yes sir, the product we are launching which is in testing period has some problems. The technical team said we are unable to launch the product at expected time'.

"Arrange the meeting with technical team also", I stated.

"Yes sir", saying this he left.

"How much time will you take? We have to deliver this project by this weekend. You also know that yet you didn't completed, why?" I asked furiously.

"Sir, there are some difficulties in that project", said one of the leads tensely.

"If you have any difficulties you could have reported it to me or Abhi but you didn't".
They are silent, no one dared to utter a word.
"Work over time and Complete by this weekend or else forget about your job", I demanded.

"Out". They nodded and left.

"Technical team in".
"what are the problems with the new product you can explain me", I asked and they explained.

"Try until you succeed, we will work hard to launch on time. It's ok if we can't launch the product on time even if we work hard but try to complete it on time.
Report your work to Abhi regularly".

"Ok sir, we will work hard", they said and left.

There are so many documents pending which require my signs. I am siging the documents one by one.

A message pop up. It is a picture from Abhi. What he is sending me, I thought and opened the picture. A small smile broke my lips as I look at that picture.

It is picture of Sanvi and mine. She is sleeping peacefully on my lap while holding my hand. They took picture this morning I think.

"Someone is blushing", Abhi smirked as he entered my office.
"When did you clicked this", I smiled at him.

"It's not me but chitra. She thought you are cute together so she clicked it", he chuckled.
"So I have to thank Chitra", I said still looking at the picture.

"You are obsessed with her man, how long will you look at that photo", he said playfully but I ignored him.

"I am happy Abhi, she is trying to open up to me. Yesterday she said I make her happy", I said excitedly like a teenage boy.

"Finally she is falling for you man, I am happy for you and ofcourse for my sister too", Abhi said happily.

"Why that bastard Rahul competing again for that resort project when he himself said he is not intrested in that", Abhi asked in disbelief.

"He tried to flirt with Sanvi on a business party so I warned him. He is embarrassed that day so He is trying to get back today".

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people😍

Hope you like this chapter❤

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote... 💜

Bye💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 47.7K 38
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
1M 39.2K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
150K 6.9K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
507K 19.2K 69
SHRANAV OBEROI - 27 yrs CEO of Shriar & co. A tall, well built , handsome man, has anger issues, to arrogant known as the devil in his office. Loves...