I Love You, Idiot. - Zoro R.

De enWBluo

[ON GOING!!] When the world's greatest swordsman's daughter falls in love with the Legendary Roronoa Zoro. ... Mais

2 - lost and seducted
3 - Dress up! Girls night.
4 - Sabaody
5 - Sold for 4 billion
6 - Admiral Kizaru arrives!
7 - Dansei no shima
8 - Queen Y/N
9 - Proposal
10 - Married, Divorced
11 - Maiden Island
12 - Luffy gets into a fight
13 - On the Way
14 - Impel Down
15 - To Marineford!
16 - Devastating Situation
17 - A goodbye
18 - Reunited
19 - 2 years later
20 - Quick Date
21 - First time
22 - To Fish-Man Island
23 - Kraken
24 - Zoro
[Announcement!!]
25 - Lover
26 - Sunsets and Stars
27 - Attention
28 - Date Night
29 - Adonis is back?!
EXTRA - Adonis Closure
30 - Meet
31- Snail Wails!
Author's Note.

1 - New Crewmate?!

6.4K 97 24
De enWBluo

MEANINGS:
Y/N -Your Name
(You won't have a last name cuz you're someone's daughter ;-;)
H/C - Hair color
E/C - eye color
H/L- hair length
Y/F/F- your fav food
Y/F/D- your fav drink

If i used a new ?/? I'll be telling the meaning at the end on the chapter.

You're shorter than Zoro, like a 10cm difference

Oh yeah, your clothes are all baggy so they weren't sure if you were a girl or boy. :) Hmm let's see, cargo pants and a shirt.🤷🏻

Then um, the swords.. how many swords? Two i guess? You're still mastering three sword style.

(I'm not good with swords so let's just say they're powerful. Like the shisui and the blade of Mihawk, Yoru.)

First sword is a dual-purpose. It heals the wielder of the sword if it was slashed on the cut but it gives a powerful slash to an opponent. This was the sword you had a hard time to master and tame. Then the next one is a long range attack sword. It's strong when close combat but it's stronger when it's long range.

(Future me here, just a little heads up. The two swords that will be bought would just be for emergencies! When your sword will be broken(if it gets broken)

Your bounty is 1.5 billion berri

Ig that's all 🤷🏻
LET'S GOOOOO

❦❦❦❦

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

I was drinking a sake when the bell rang. I stood up and prepared to serve them, The owner had to get something so he entrusted the bar to me in exchange for free drinks. I looked up and saw the straw hat crew.

"Welcome, what can I get you?" I said preparing the stuff.

"One of your best sake." I heard one say. I hummed and started working.

"MEAT! Lots of it!" I heard one cheer. I nodded and served the moss head his drink before going to cook the ordered meat.

"Milk please!" I heard the skeleton say. I nodded. I stopped.

A SKELETON?! I turned around to look if it was real and it was real. I shrugged.

"Sir, can I get an... Orange trifle please?" The peach haired girl said.

Sir? Who is she talking to..? Wait me?! I sighed and nodded.

I served the Meat and milk to straw hat and the skeleton, Then started to work on her treat.

"May I ask what's your name, sir? " She asks.

"Y/n." I said, I suppose my voice isn't that lady like nor manly.. so there's no telling if I'm a female or male. Then they spit they drinks out.

"Y/N?!" They all said except straw hat.

"What's so shocking with Y/N?" Luffy asks

"Aren't you the one who almost has half a billion beri(or belly) bounty?" she asks and I shrugged.

"I don't know, i don't keep up with my bounty." I said truthfully.

The bell rang, I turned around and gave the girl her dessert. The voices went quiet, It must be a bounty hunter. I chuckled.

"Is Sword breaker, Y/N here?"

"Y/N's behind you." I said then I went behind him in a flash. He turned around and I raised my hand.

"Yo." I said. Then he attacked, i dodged of course.

"May we take this outside, Sir? This shop has been entrusted to me for a while.." I said and they nodded.

"Thank you, sir." I said. Then we went outside. The straw hat crew following.

"Your head is mine!" He says then dashing to me. I backed away and he swung his sword. I grabbed the long ranged sword and ran as far away as possible. Then I mumbled...

"Beloved Wolverine..." Then I swing my sword.

"-Pound!" I ended my attack name.

I put the sword away before he got cut like a wolverine attacked them. Also their sword was broken along with the attack, I went to the person and bowed.

"Sorry." I mumbled before I went to the shop.

"Don't apologize, It'll only hurt their pride." The moss head said.

"Oh, sorry." I said taking note to never do that.

"No need to apologize." He said.

I was tempted to say sorry again but i kept quiet.

"Are you guys paying or not?" I asked and their face totally looked like they forgot. They paid and the guys left except for straw hat.

"You, join my crew." He says pointing at me.

"You sure?" I asked again. It's not like I don't want to join or anything but I want to be as great as Dad.

"Who are you and why should I join? I have a higher bounty than you, you know? Isn't the captain always has higher bounties than their crew?" I asked him.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy, I'm going to be king of the pirates! I don't care about your bounty, I will catch up to you anyway!" He said smiling.

"Besides, you're interesting!" He says.

"Fine by me!" I said.

"But! Can we wait for the owner of this resto-bar? I need the payment." I said and he nods.

"Oh there he is, Um please wait." I said before running awkwardly towards the bar owner.

"Hi, I did look after the place. Pay me now." I said.

"Here. Thanks." He said before he gave me a duffle bag full of money.

"EH?? are you sure?!?" I asked him.

"Yeah, get the hell out of my face." He said and I scratched the back of my head, before i shrugged and ran back to Luffy.

"Thanks!" I yelled. Then I reached Luffy.

He cheered and put an arm around me. Then led me to their ship. We were talking and laughing.

"Can we buy a bronze statue with that?" He asked

"Hell no." I replied. Then I saw this big ship.

Eh? A sunflower? Kinda cute... Luffy held my hand and stretched his arms to go up in the air and land on the ship. Fortunately I landed ELEGANTLY on a moss head guy. He gasped for air.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" he yelled. Gosh, this crew is so damn noisy.

"Isn't a crewmate supposed to be with his fellow crewmates??" I said and they all had shocked faces except for the girl with black hair.

"Luffy! What did you do this time?!" The girl from before hit Luffy and explained.
....
After things have calmed down they seemed to trust me a bit. I'm glad. They also introduced themselves, though I was forced to give some money to Nami.. Ah..(⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)

The girls were heading somewhere so I followed them.

"YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU PEEK ON NAMI-SWAN AND ROBIN-CHWAN?!" An angry Sanji yells behind me before I run to Nami and Robin. They entered a room and I entered and locked the door. I turned around gasping for air.

"Oh, hello." I said.

"Be not afraid," I said.

"Are you girls having girl talk? May I join?" I asked them and they nodded.
...

They then discovered that I was a girl.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Nami asked.

I shrugged.

"It's entertaining to see people figure it out." I said

"Oh is that a dress? I've never been allowed to wear a dress." I said sadly.

"Do you want to try one on" Nami asks and my eyes sparkled, I nodded.

❦❦❦
Boom. Another story I can't finish lol
10 votes to continue!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

344K 9.1K 57
There's a legend circulating around the world and no one believes it could be true. A legend about someone with the powers of every single Devil Frui...
70.2K 963 19
( !! SMUT !! )You join the strawhats and apparently Zoro starts getting feelings for you~ Best on leaderboard: #1 In Zoro #2 in Sanji
8.2K 255 27
Y/n l/n a girl who has devil fruit powers the thread thread fruit you have been part of the straw hats crew for a year now. What will happen when yo...
1.3K 49 53
"You do know what I'm talking about, right Roanoa?" The cloaked man cocked his gaze toward him, squinting his eyes while spreading a large grin acros...