PYTHON

By AkanshaSingh066

Concealed under the obsidian gloominess of the daunting artificial powder, the pseudo hideous appearance hurl... More

Meet Madhushree.....
Introducing Mr Python.....
Madhushree's secret is out....
Python's obsession......
Python sees Madhushree....
Madhushree's admirer.....
Madhushree's dilemma.....
The lethal fan.......
His toxic love
Madman pays a visit......
Madman's jealousy......
Possessive monster.....
Madman turns lethal......
His kind of love.....
Temper issues.....
The proposal.....
Failed escape attempt....
Date with the monster......
Python is agitated.....
Python's trap
Captured.....
A night spent together....
Python is restless
Python is unhappy
At the engagement party
Python is sweet???
Python's mania.....
An unbidden guest....
House of Chaos
The lethal love.....
Python's scary love....
Python's misery.....
His love....
At the marriage day......
Love of a madman
The marriage proposal.....
Forced Marriage
The wedding night
Python breaks down.....
Python's tale
Teeny-weeny affection
Nothing but truth
The tender touch
The happily ever after.....
Epilogue

Forceful tryst....

4.4K 328 106
By AkanshaSingh066

"I can't find her anywhere. I am damn sure python has took her with him. Lord, how would be my little sister......" mohan whispered anxiously. Nidhi gasped.
"Oh my god!!!! That's not a good sign...... what would he do with her!!!! What if he......"
"No no, python won't try any stupid thing with her, I have that much trust on him for sure. Even when madhu was held captive by him in his bungalow, he didn't try anything indecent with her. But that doesn't mean that he's downright harmless, he's a maniac......you can't trust people like him with eyes shut. I need to find her." Mohan said fraught. Nidhi nodded anxiously.
"Why don't you try her phone????" nidhi asked as she eyed python's companions who were still inside the marriage hall. Mohan shook his head. 
"It's switched off and I know it's all the python's doing, he is obsessed with her and doesn't fancies any interruption when he's with her.......Lord, how much I wanna beat the shit out of him!!!!" mohan muttered gnashing his teeth. Nidhi rolled her eyes.
"Shut up brother, don't even think of it. Besides being a wealthy man, he's fairly a beast. Haven't you looked at his ogre ish body, he will snap your neck in an instant and get away easily. So for goodness sake, don't be a fool and have a one-on-one with him. I'll think of something...." nidhi said brusquely and mohan nodded without protest.
"I think I should tell sahil to search for her....." she said and mohan gaped at her in shock.
"Are you nuts??? This is your wedding nidhi....... I don't want any drama here. Look, you tell no one nothing about it. I don't wanna ruin your big day. Madhu is with python, I can attest to that, and python will make sure she's safe even if it costs his life....... I'm not backing him or anything but that's the truth. I can't enter into his territory........I.....I..... don't know what to do. All I can at the moment is have a word or two with Thakur Sahab, I am pretty sure she might have an idea regarding his whereabouts." mohan sighed as nidhi looked at him with pity. Nidhi nodded and mohan strode towards the mafias. He was apprehensive while approaching them but his love for his sister was so strong that he snubbed his terror of them.
"Look here douchebag, I am a single person with no Adonis waiting for me in my mansion with our babies, so you better understand that money is everything for me and you........" rudrakshi stopped as she saw mohan standing nervously in front of her. Viraj and Samrat furrowed their brows at the newcomer.
"Thakur Sahab I promise......."
"Shhhh......shut that trap and stand in the corner, quietly........" she stated blankly and the poor old chap stood up and walked over to the corner. After that, she turned towards mohan and smiled.
"Mohan, hello........ please have a seat. Ranawat and Ahlawat, he's mohan, madhu's brother......" she introduced him courteously to her partners, mohan blushed scarlet. The two handsome man beamed at him.
"Oh my.....so good to see you, please sit....." the bulky man, samrat, said politely although it seemed quite conflicting to his creepy personality.
"Um no...... it's fine...... I am ok......I just wanna know......."
"Are madhushree ke bhai hai aap to humare bhi to rishtedar hue, aap aise khade rahenge to hume bilkul acha nhi lagega....." viraj was naturally a haryanvi but he tried to keep his accent fairly low as he talked to him. Mohan felt awkward, like for all his life he'd been treated as a middle class man which he was, never ever he thought that he would get such a respect from two dreaded mafias. He was kinda falling for it but then he remembered that he was here for his sister.
"Um, I can't find my sister......do you know where she is...." he asked nervously as he sat on the sofa. Rudrakshi placed her leg over the other and stared at him intently, which had him blushing like a tomato.
"I believe she's with python, I can't find him here after all...... even his phone his unreachable...." she said as a young man came and proffered her a glass of whisky. She grabbed the glass without even looking at the young man who seemed desperate for her attention, mohan frowned upon the guy. He looked really handsome but than he shouldn't drool over her.
"Don't worry dear mohan, she'll be fine....... python will take good care of her, I can assure you that!!!!" samrat said sipping on his whisky, mohan nonchalantly looked at his muscular chest through those two undone buttons and found 'nandini' inked on his chest. He was married???? Whatever!!!! Mohan didn't care, he was a straight guy after all. Viraj's shirt was buttoned up like a gentleman (irony) except for the collar button, although his hand had a huge 'paridhi' inked in bold letters.
"He's a psychopath sir.....I am drawn to worry for my sister!!!" mohan stated as the mafias looked at each other.
"Mohan, I don't say you're wrong but let's not jump into conclusions so early. Look, python is not a bad guy....... and I am sorry but there's no where out there that he'll leave your sister." samrat said softly. Mohan gasped.
"But sir......"
"I think we shouldn't hold this conversation here. Today is your sister's wedding and even a bit of stupidity can take form of an infernal drama.......you should return back to your family mohan, you're the only brother and every ritual requires you. Madhu will be alright, i promise you. She'll be unharmed. I will personally make sure that she's alright....." her words were the words etched on a stone and no one could challenge her, not even mohan.
"But madhu......"
"Aapki madhu ab humare ghar ki bahu hai, vo humari izzat hai, uspe kabhi koi aanch nahi aane denge hum. Jitni fikar aapko hai uski, utni hi hume bhi hai......kuch nahi hoga use, aap befikar rahiye....." her words gave him a sense of security although he still was apprehensive about his sister.

In the territory of Mr. Python, well inside the python's bungalow, something was odd.
"Did you see her!!!! Aww, isn't she so pretty......." mary asked jeffery quite excitedly. Jeffrey rolled his eyes.
"I would've if I didn't love my head...... what are you talking about my dear woman, Lord would kill me had I even had a peek of her....." cried Jeffrey as mary rolled her eyes. Madhushree sat hugging her knees on the bed (*python's bed) as tears streamed down her eyes. She remembered how he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to his expensive car where he forcibly made her sit. She sobbed and pleaded for help by banging her little fists on the window but the car was soundproof (one of his heinous technology). She couldn't recall much except for how he forcibly carried her to his bedroom and placed her on his bed. She desperately wanted to make for a run but he had shackled her feet to the bedpost. Currently she sat curled up like a ball, on his bed and prayed to God for him to not return. But on Sundays gods are off duty. He returned back through the door with a candle in his hands and NO SHIRT. She gasped as she quickly turned her face away. He chuckled.
"Kaisi ho meri jaan...." he asked sweetly as he lit the candle with a fancy lighter. She sniffed as she didn't dare look at him. He tossed the expensive lighter on the couch as he strode towards her. She gasped as she saw him approaching her. His well built body which was more on a bulkier side, he had quite a lot of hairs on his chest (probably doesn't shaves them off) and his 8 pack abs, she saw it all. Had he been a sane man, she might've admired him but at this situation no never. Her metal bangles clinked as she tried to scoot as far as possible on the bed.
"Shhh.....Shhh......relax...... I'm not hurting you...... you know it....." he shushed her as she struggled to get away from him but he had her safe and sound in his brawny arms.
"Calm down my heart....... everything's ok....... it's just you and me now....." he whispered as he pressed her little figure to his muscular chest. She sniffled as he stroked her hairs while kissing her head.
"Let...... me go......" she hiccuped in between her tears. He sighed as he pulled back and cupped her face.
"Let you go, but where????" he asked playfully. She sniffed and wiped her tears as her bangles clinked, he admired that quite a lot.
"To.....my....... brother........" she hiccuped with that tomato red nose. He rested his palm under his chin and adored her for a moment, that adorable innocence in those pretty eyes, her rosy cheeks and those pink as rose petals lips which he wanted to kiss harshly and suck out all that luscious juice which she'd in store, her little hands which had pink bangles wrapped around them and clinked melodiously when she moved her hands, her petite frame which was covered with a beautiful ethnic garment made him want to just turn into a monster and devour her altogether and lastly that flowery fragrance of hers which was slowly taking away his sanity.
"Koi itna khoobsurat kaise ho sakta hai....." he whispered breathlessly as his eyes refused to dart away from his property. She sniffed as she looked at him with those innocent eyes of hers.
"Huh!!!!" she mumbled as her brows furrowed making her look more adorable than ever. He closed his eyes and tried to take a deep breath to stop that inner beast of his from coming out and ravishing her without her consent. But it was hard because she was just too damn adorable.
"Oh madhu......why would you do that!!!!" he whispered breathlessly as he looked at her with lust building up inside his dangerous eyes. She was way too innocent to understand what the hell was he trying to say.
"What did I do???" she asked softly as she sniffed. He stood up while shaking his head and laughed maniacally for a one full minute which freaked her out. She hugged her knees tightly and began crying.
"No no no......it wasn't meant to happen.......I wasn't meant to fall in love.......it just wasn't meant to be......" he stopped blabbering and turned towards her, she gasped. He forthwith captured her in his arms to which she struggled and cried.
"Tumhe mere saamne nahi aana chahiye tha madhu......na mai tumhare iss khoobsurat roop ko dekhta aur na hi mai itna pagal hota......." he muttered as his eyes started filling up with tears, the mad tears to be precise. She sobbed as she wanted to run away from him, he was mad and he scared her badly. But that shackle round her feet wasn't helping and so she came out with another plan.
"Py......thon......" she called him softly as his expressions changed, a single tear slid down his eye as he looked at her in surprise and endearment, he couldn't remember when was the last time she called him with so much love.
"Yes......Yes......dear......" he stuttered obsessively as he wanted her to talk to him once again with that same love. She gulped as fear creeped inside her body.
"My.......feet.....are hurting....... please take...... take off this chain..... please......" she said fearfully but sweetly to coax him into freeing her. He was a fool in love and would do anything for her, he nodded quickly.
"Mai tumhe kabhi dard nahi dunga madhu.....kabhi nahi........mai abhi ise khol deta hu......meri madhu ko koi takleef nahi honi chahiye......" he stuttered, as he quickly unshackled her feet. She immediately withdrew her feet before he could kiss it after she saw him lowering his head to her feet. He sniffed as he looked at her.
"I..... love you madhu......." he whispered as his eyes slowly embraced madness. She sobbed as she tried to scoot away from him while he climbed up on the bed. He looked demented and she could make out the growing lust in his eyes although they were filled with obsession and insanity. She shrieked as she sprang out of the bed and tried to run for the door. He bellowed savagely as his hand punched the vase kept on the console table before he ran to catch his precious prisoner. She shrieked in terror once she found him standing in front of the door, how fast was he!!!
"Please.......stay away from me......." she begged with tears as his colossal form towered her frightfully. He sniffed as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his hand ran under his thick hairs which then slapped his head and neck. She was horrified would be an understatement, she was absolutely spooked. Her feet receded back as he scared her badly.
"Stay away from me........Stay away from me......" he muttered resentfully under his breath as he kicked the table brutally. The contents of the table plunged down and she screamed in terror. He raised his head and looked at her scared figure.
"Door rahu tumse.......haan......kyun door rahu........KYUN DOOR RAHU!!!!! KYU TUM MUJHE APNE PAAS NAHI AANE DETI....." he yelled maniacally as he thrashed the lamp on the floor. She sobbed badly. Her feet receded back as python prowled towards her in his own psychotic manner. Her feet hit the couch and she fell upon it.
"No..... please no......" she begged with tears as he came and kneel down beside her. He immediately cupped her face and she shrieked.
"Tum.......tum..... mujhse darr kyu rahi ho madhu.......haan.......daro mat mujhse...... please......daro mat...." irony was that he was scaring her even when he was asking her not to get scared of him. Psycho fool. She sobbed as she tried scooting away from him but this time he was fast to capture her in his muscular arms.
"I....... love you madhu....... I love you madhu.........I love you madhu.........I LOVE YOU MADHU....." he yelled pressing his head against her while she struggled in his lethal grip. Tears ran down his eyes but don't be a fool and grow emotional, those were his menacing tears although they had his feelings in them.
"Let me go please....." she begged with tears as she banged her tiny fists on his naked muscular chest. He quickly captured her hands and kissed them.
"You belong to me........why don't you understand......" he whispered desperately as his grip on her tightened. His lips found their way to her neck where they planted kisses all along to her jawline and from there travelled to her chest and down from her cleavage to her exposed stomach. She bit her lower lip as she tried to quell those moans because even if she wasn't wanting that, you can't just control the way your body responds to someone's touch and she'd noticed quite well that his touch just gives her a weird knot in her stomach. The bastard was quick to notice her biting on her lip which had him growl, not like a wolf but a more humanish kind, you know what I am saying. He squeezed her cheeks and pressed his forehead against hers.
"You'll never bite on those juicy lips of yours unless you want me to ravish you with no mercy which I will once we marry......." he stated aggressively and she nodded timidly. He left her cheeks and she gulped. He took a deep breath as he hauled her to his chest while she looked at him with those innocent eyes of hers which was making him hard as a rock.
"Do you touch yourself?????" he asked breathlessly and she could see he was in some sort of difficulty, but what exactly she had no idea. She gave him a confused look.
"Everyone touches themselves...... even you too!!!!" she said innocently. He closed his eyes and gulped trying harder to not pounce on her and claim her his like a beast, can she stop being this adorable. He cupped her face and chuckled.
"I do baby......I do......in a more horrible way my love........when I remember you and when I think of all the things I wanna do with you. It's all very twisted and dark for that innocent mind of yours but all I wanna know do you do some weird stuff to your precious fruit....." he asked a little short of breath as his hand snaked upon her kitty, she moaned loudly although his hand was on her clothed part but it just did something...... like it did. He captured her lips in his as he couldn't control anymore after that moan from her, she on the other hand was still dealing with that strange sensation in her stomach after he brazenly touched her precious part. He wanted to suck the life out of her juicy lips but he didn't wanted to rush into things at this moment, he wanted to take her on their wedding night and he needed her pure for that night. He pulled away and panted as she gaped at him with that same innocence.
"Now tell me.....do you touch yourself....." he asked breathlessly and she shook her head timidly. He smirked with pride as he grabbed her waist and pulled her to his chest.
"Listen my love....... you'll never touch yourself, I do.....I won't lie and I do it like a monster because if I won't than I think I would just blast or something. But you won't...... you're my precious possession and even that.....that...... little tempting thing of yours is just for me alone...... ok, never touch that thing...... it's for daddy...." he said to her as if he was teaching a toddler. She sniffed as half of what he said made no sense to her and she was way too scared to ask him anything. So she nodded softly. He took a deep breath and gulped, trying hard to not let his raging monster pounce on this precious girl.
"Very well......." he whispered as he started planting kisses on her neck, she sniffled quietly.
___________________________________________
Every single vote counts and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 3K 41
Manik Malhotra - A worldwide famous Bollywood megastar & a business magnet. He has it all from godly looks to unimaginable riches & everything one ca...
47K 1.9K 31
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...
6.3K 344 13
##A dangerous psycho Mafia King....who only knows how to torture people mercilessly.... He's not a human, he's a DEMON living in humans body..... The...
351K 17.5K 84
A girl was crying silently letting her pain come out in the form of tears. A man was busy ravishing her body without paying any attention to her tea...