The Prophecy (S.Salvatore & N...

By M3_Writer

Where Rosalie Forbes learns the truth about what goes bump in the night. That's not all though she also learn... More

━ The Prophecy ━
【 Introducing 】
{Graphic Gallery}
━ Prologue ━
act one ━ season one
Chapter One: Their Miracle
Chapter Two: You Will Get Through It
Chapter Three: Cupcake
Chapter Four: You Are Not A Monster
Chapter Five: No Scent
Chapter Six: Bad Dream
Chapter Seven: I'm Fine
Chapter Eight: Jar
Chapter Nine: It's Rosie
Chapter Ten: I Like Her
Chapter Eleven: Until Next Time
Chapter Twelve: Poor Choices
Chapter Thirteen: Salvatore Brothers
Chapter Fourteen: Goodnight Rosie
Chapter Fifteen: Clumsiness
Chapter Sixteen: Beyond Disappointed
Chapter Seventeen: Earn It
Chapter Eighteen: Dark
Chapter Nineteen: I Got You
Chapter Twenty: Whatever You Need
Chapter Twenty-One: It'll Be Okay
Chapter Twenty-Two: So Proud Of You
Chapter Twenty-Three: I Trust Him
Chapter Twenty-Four: Trust Me
Chapter Twenty-Five: Rosalie Forbes
act two ━ season two
Chapter Two: Never Forget
Chapter Three: Superna Regina
Chapter Four: Care About You
Chapter Five: You and Me
Chaptet Six: Sorry Rosie
Chapter Seven: At That Moment
Chapter Eight: I Remember
Chapter Nine: I Can't Lose You
Chapter Ten: Oh No
Chapter Eleven: Hello Niklaus
Chapter Twelve: Something Special
Chapter Thirteen: Rosalie Forbes
Chapter Fourteen: Betrayal
Chapter Fifteen: I Love You
Chapter Sixteen: Zdravei Katerina
Chapter Seventeen: Hello, Love
Chapter Eighteen: Soulmate
Chapter Nineteen: She Won't Stop Till I'm Gone
Chapter Twenty: Ready
act three ━ season three
Chapter One: Summer
Chapter Two: It's Caroline
Chapter Three: Father
Chapter Four: Rosie And The Mates
Chaptive Five: Mikaelsons
Chapter Six: I Love You Both
Chapter Seven: Birthday
Chapter Eight: Kai Parker
Chapter Nine: Break
Chapter Ten: Found Family
Chapter Eleven: Mikaelson Ball
Chapter Twelve: Apologize
Chapter Thirteen: Everything Changes
Chapter Fourteen: The Ending

Chapter One: Kitty-Kat

20.2K 713 157
By M3_Writer

‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER ONE ⁺◟༉ . . .ꜜ
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦∘ ❩
KITTY-KAT
❛the return❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

I was sitting outside Caroline's room. I hadn't moved an inch from this spot since the doctor came and talked to us.

"I'm sorry Rosie but she's in a coma. If I was you I would say my goodbyes now," the doctor said.

The second he said that my world stopped. I said a word sense.

"How is Caroline?" Bonnie asks as she walks up towards Matt. She looked over at Rosie who looked frozen.

"She's not good, Bon," Matt tells her making Bonnie look down.

"What happened?" Bonnie asks him as Matt sighs.
"We were driving and Tyler heard this noise and he got...," Matt tells her making Bonnie freeze.

"A noise?" Bonnie questions as she realizes that this was all her fault.

"He got this migraine or something and he lost control of the car and...I thought that Caroline was fine and then...and then she wasn't so.." Matt says as they both look towards Rosie who hasn't moved an inch since hearing the news. Worry was clear on both their faces.

Soon enough Elena arrives at the hospital, she walks over to Bonnie.

"Bonnie. How's Caroline?" Elena asks as Bonnie looks toward Rosie with tears in her eyes.

"She went into a coma. They don't know if she's going to make it," Bonnie says as the tears fall.

"What?" Elena asks wide-eyed as Damon walks over towards the two.

"Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" Elena asks but before Bonnie can answer Damon steps in.

"She doesn't know how do you?" Damon questions with a glare. He wasn't just angry at Bonnie for almost killing him no he was even angrier that Rosie almost died with him.

"No, I don't," Bonnie says as she looks down.
"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that," Damon tells her with a glare.

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn," Bonnie tells him glaring right back.

"I can give Caroline some blood," Damon suggests.
"No, no way," Elena says shaking her head immediately.

"No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better Elena," Damon tells her but he only needed Rosie's approval, not Elenas. He was looking for the brunette but couldn't find her.

"It's too risky, I can't agree to that," Elena says making Damon roll his eyes.

"Do it," Bonnie says making Elena look at her wide-eyed.

"This is Caroline. We can't let her die. Do it," Bonnie says as Damon looks toward her.

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce?" Damon questions as Bonnie shakes her head.

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Rosie," Bonnie says as he looks towards the brunette. Damon follows her eyesight and immediately frowns seeing his best friend look so broken.

Bonnie heads over towards Rosie. She wasn't sure if she should because Rosie might snap at her but she needed to be there for her. Like she was there for her.

"Rosie," Bonnie calls but she doesn't answer. Rosie was just looking into space. Thinking of her best friend. Her twin. Her other half.

Damon looks toward Elena. He wanted to talk to his best friend but he needed to clear things up with Elena first.

"I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now but we should talk about what happened tonight," Damon says making Elena look towards him.

"Yeah, one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John," Elena says making Damon look at her confused.

"What? When? What are you talking about? After I left?" Damon questions making Elena look at him suspiciously.

"You were there?" Elena asks him.
"Come on, Elena, you know I was," Damon says rolling his eyes.

"When were you at the house?" Elena asks suspiciously.

"Really? Earlier, on the porch, you tried to kiss me and I pushed you away," Damon says annoyed.

"Okay, I don't have time for this Damon," Elena says annoyed.

"You can act like you didn't but I can't. I won't do that to my brother," Damon says glaring at her as Jenna arrives.

"Elena, I came as soon as I got your message. How is John?" Jenna asks as Elena looks toward her.

"Where have you been?" Elena asks annoyed.
"At the fire department, I had to fill out a report. I told you earlier," Jenna tells her.

"No, you didn't," Elena says as she shakes her head.
"Yes, I did," Jenna says getting annoyed.

"No, Jenna, you didn't," Elena tells her.
"Yes, I did," Jenna tells her as Damon looks wide-eyed realizing who did try to kiss him.

"Oh!" Damon says as he looks wide-eyed and Jenna and Elena look at him with confusion.

"Mmm, you got to be kidding me," Damon says angrily before he sighed as he walks over to his best friend. 

Jenna sighs as she looks over towards where Damon was walking. She looks wide-eyed seeing Rosie looking frozen.

"Elena, what's wrong with Rosie?" Jenna asks concerned.

"Caroline was in an accident. They say it's not good," Elena says as she sighs. Jenna looks toward the brunette Forbes with a sad smile.

She wanted to go over there but she knew Rosie only wanted one person right now. Her twin.

"Cupcake," Damon calls as he walks over to the brunette. Rosie doesn't even look up at him. Damon sighs as he sits beside Rosie on the floor.

"Cupcake let's take you home. You need to rest," Damon says but Rosie doesn't move. Damon sighs as he picks Rosie up who doesn't even move.

He walks out of the hospital with Rosie in his arms and takes her toward her house. He knew he needed to talk to Stefan about Katherine being back but he needed to make sure Rosie was okay first.

Walking into the Forbes house he brought Rosie into her room and took her shoes off. He laid her down in the bed and pulled the blanket over her.

"I'll be back Cupcake," Damon says as he kisses Rosie's forehead but she doesn't say anything. Damon sighs as he gets up and speeds towards the Gilbert house.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

After talking with Stefan and Elena about Katherine being back and how she tried to trick Damon into kissing her but he stopped.

Katherine also tried to trick Stefan but it failed when Elena and Damon came inside. As Stefan and Damon were starting to leave the Gilbert house when Stefan stopped Damon.

"How's Rosie and Caroline?" Stefan asked making Damon sigh as he turns towards his brother.

"They don't know if Caroline is going to make it. I am going to go give her some of my blood but I don't know if it will help anything," Damon says as he sighs. Stefan looks towards Damon concerned.

"What about Rosie?" Stefan asks making Damon look down.

"Not good. She's hasn't moved or talked since finding out. I had to carry her out of the hospital. I took her home but she didn't talk or move or anything," Damon says as he sighs. Stefan looked down at that.

"I'm going to go check up on her before going home," Stefan says making Damon nod as he heads home.

Stefan immediately speeds towards the Forbes house.
He jumped into the house through the Rosies window that was always opened.

Getting into Rosies room Stefan looked at the bed and sighed seeing her look frozen. He headed towards the bed and sat down beside Rosie on the bed.

"Rosie," Stefan says as he grabs her hand and for the first time all night she snapped out of her shock state and looked up at Stefan.

"Steffie," Rosie calls as tears well up in her eyes. Stefan immediately pulls Rosie into a hug as she sons into his arms.

"I can't lose her Stefan. I can't," Rosie says as Stefan cradles her head into his neck as he ran his fingers through her hair his other hand was rubbing her back.

"You won't Rosie. Damon is going to give her some blood and she will be okay. Caroline would never you leave you," Stefan tells her as Rosie sobs in his arms.

"I got you, Rosie. You have been there for me and now it's my turn to be there for you," Stefan says as Rosie snuggles her head into his neck.

Stefan lays back on the bed with Rosie on top of him and her legs tangled with his. He continued rubbing her back and running his fingers through her hair.

Soon enough Rosie fell asleep with Rosie holding her. She felt safe for the first time all day. Stefan stayed with her all night not wanting her to be alone.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The next morning I woke up in a warm embrace. I smiled snuggling closer into the pillow but I then felt something threading in my hair. I opened my eyes to see Stefan holding me.

I smiled at him as I got up and looked for my phone. I had a text from mom that said that Caroline was still in a coma.

I sighed looking at it before seeing a text from Tyler telling me about the funeral today. Neither of us had really talked since the whole fight thing and finding out about him trying to force himself on Vicki and me slapping him.

But I knew I needed to go because he would have done the same for me. With that thought, I headed toward the bathroom and started getting ready.

After getting dressed I sighed walked out of the bathroom and smiled seeing Stefan.

"Hey," I whispered as he smiled at me. He got up and headed towards me and brought me into a hug.

"You okay?" He asks me as I sighed just holding him tighter.

"You know I hate that question," I tell him making him laugh as he held me tighter.

"I know but I just worry about you. Are you going to the funeral for the mayor?" Stefan asks me making me nod.

"Yeah, I am going to check up on Tyler and then go to the hospital," I tell him making him nod as he places his chin on the top of my head.

"Alright just be careful Damon didn't want to worry you but Katherine is back," Stefan tells me making me look at him wide-eyed.

"Are you serious?!" I ask him well more like I yelled at him.

"Yeah so be careful," Stefan tells me making me smile.
"I will and you too please," I tell him making him smile at me.

I head towards my mirror to make sure my hair looked okay and I didn't have any dark circles under my eyes. I played with my necklace around my neck before sighing and turning to Stefan who was smiling at me.

"I got to go, but I'll see you later," I tell him making him smile at me.

"Alright I'll see you later Rosie," Stefan tells me as he kisses my forehead making me smile at him as he speeds away. I sigh as I grab my bag and head downstairs and get into my car driving towards the Lockwood Mansion.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Getting to the Lockwood Mansion I headed towards the front door to see Tyler meeting the guests. I smiled heading up towards him.

"Ty," I call making him look towards me. I smiled at him as I brought him into a hug and he immediately hugged me back.

"Thank you for coming Rosie," Tyler says making me smile at him.

"Of course Tyler," I tell him making him smile at him as he hugs me once again.

"If you need anything let me know. I know you hated him but he was still your dad," I tell him making Tyler smile at me.

"I will and let me know if you need anything," Tyler tells me making me smile at him as I head inside the manner.

As I walked around the Lockwood Mansion I heard Bonnie's voice and walked into the room she was in and saw her against the wall with an Elena look-alike holding her throat.

"You must be Katherine," I call out making Katherine look toward me and Bonnie as well.

"And you are Rosalie or Rosie," Katherine says as I smile at her.

"Let's walk," I tell her as I walk up to her and loop my arms through her and walk out of the room.

"I love your shoes. Where did you get them?" I question her as we walk outside.

"A gift," she tells me making me smile at her.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Bonnie was looking around for either Stefan or Damon. Rosie had just walked away with Katherine and Bonnie was beyond worried.

"Damon!" Bonnie calls out seeing him outside on the porch. Damon turns towards the Bennett witch confused.

"Katherines here and she's with Rosie," Bonnie says making Damon look wide-eyed.

"Damn it," Damon says as he pulls out his phone.
"Stef Katherines here and with Rosie. Where are you?" Damon says the second Stefan answers the phone.

"About to be there. Look for them who knows what Katherine will do!" Stefan says panicked as Damon hangs out and starts looking for his best friend and the evil bitch that is his ex.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

"So Kitty-Cat and don't try to get me to stop calling you that because I give everyone a nickname and that is yours. Like I was saying how are you?" Rosie asks making Katherine look toward her wide-eyed.

"You aren't going to threaten me or something?" Katherine asks making Rosie shake her head.

"Nope! Because I have so many questions for you but I know you wouldn't want to answer them," Rosie tells the doppelgänger.

"What are your questions?" Katherine asks making Rosie look towards her and the way Rosie was looking was like she was reading her soul.

But what surprised Katherine more than anything was that Rosie didn't ask anything instead she brought her into a hug.

Katherine was stood frozen but Rosie didn't care instead she grabbed Katherine's arms and wrapped them around her. Katherines sighed as she hugged Rosie back.

"I don't know how you became who you became. I mean I know that it isn't a good story and you probably lost someone and that is what changed you and I am not going to ask you why, but I want to let you know if you need anything to come and find me," Rosie says looking at Katherine was a soft smile.

Katherine was beyond confused at the brunette but was also had a little fear in her. Because for the first time in five centuries she felt protective over someone and someone cared about her without wanting anything in return.

"Now I would love to continue talking with you especially about your style. Which I love but I need to go check on my sister," Rosie says making Katherine raise an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with your sister?" Katherine asks making Rosie sigh.

"Because the asshole named John Gilbert and his device caused a car crash and my sister was in the passenger seat. It's touch and go right now," Rosie says with a sad look in her eyes.

One that made Katherine want to change that. It for some reason hurt her to see Rosie like this.

"Why don't you like John?" Katherine asks making Rosie glare at the tree behind Katherine.

"Because he told me I should have died in a car crash and tried to burn me alive while he burnt the vampires," Rosie said making Katherine look wide-eyed.

"Now one more thing before I go," Rosie says making Katherine look towards her.

"I really think you need to talk to the Salvatore Brothers. They deserve to know why you did what you did. You abandoned them and I know you probably have your reason but they deserve to know if you truly loved them or not," Rosie says making Katherine look towards her.

"You really cared about them don't you?" Katherine asks making Rosie smile.

"Of course I do. I don't care about what they are or what they have done I care about them," Rosie says but before Katherine could say anything else a familiar voice spoke.

"Katherine. Rosie," Stefan says making the two girls turn towards him.

"Rosie, Damon is looking for you," Stefan says making Rosie sigh but nods nonetheless.

"Alright I'll see you later Steffie and Kitty-Kat," Rosie tells the two as she hugs both of them and walks away. Leaving the two to talk as Rosie went to go check up on her sister.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Getting to the hospital I sighed heading towards Caroline's room to see her still unconscious. I go to stand beside her and grab her hand.

"I miss you Care and I have so much to tell you. I promise that when you wake up I'll tell you everything. Please wake up Care," I say as tears fall from my face. I just wanted my sister back.

As I was holding her hand hours went by when my phone went off. I sighed looking at it to see Damon calling me.

"Hey Dames, what's wrong?" I question as I answered the phone.

"Katherine she told me she never loved me," Damon says making me sigh in sadness.

"I'm sorry Dames. How about I meet you at my house for bourbon and ice cream?" I ask as he sniffles.

"Yeah sure," Damon says as I smile.
"Alright I'll see you soon," I tell him as I hang up the phone.

"I'll see you tomorrow Care. I love you," I say as I lean up and kiss her forehead and look at her once more before leaving the room.

Not know that the next time I came here. My sister would be dead.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Katherine watched as Rosalie left the hospital and then headed inside. She waited as the doctors went to go review Caroline's chart.

"So what do you think?" One of the doctors asks.
"So if forming blood clots. It's a good thing her sister left. I don't believe she will survive the night," the head doctor says as they leave the room.

Katherine sighs as she walks in. She thought about how heartbroken Rosie looked just talking about her twin.

With that thought, Katherine did the only that she could do. She feed Caroline a little bit of vampire blood and then snapped her neck.

Katherine looks at the now-dead Caroline before sighing and walking out of the hospital room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.2K 21
"It was supposed to be a one-time thing, a mistake. But, when you're a vampire, life is blood and blood binds." Red flags! Rate M. Delicious M. Kla...
61.1K 1.7K 20
"Please. Don't do this." "This isn't our fault, Mikaelson. You brought this upon yourself. Now, you're going to pay with the girl you love most in t...
164K 6.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
247K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...