Your Eyes

By Ikindaneed2Fart

a horribly written xiaoven fanfic i made one random night. Please excuse the horrible grammar and the confusi... More

just a heads up
Chapter juan๐Ÿ˜‹ (im so funny)
Chapter Two ๐Ÿ‘บ
Chapter tres๏ฟผ
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OMFG THANK YOU GIYS!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
So
fart

Chapter 20

939 36 110
By Ikindaneed2Fart

3rd person

The sun coming from the young boys window painted his room. Eventually the warmth of the sun moved towards his small body which was wrapped in a thin blanket. His eyes fluster open and soon he yawn's softly. He rubs his eyes and looks over at his phone. A picture of himself and the boy he loved was still his lock screen.

They were playing around at the beach. Xiao had finally splashed Venti and Xiao had a small but visible smile on his face. That was clearly the number one reason he had chosen that photo. But enough of that. It was roughly 11:25 am in the morning. Venti though he sleeps longer, he woke up quite early today. Reason is it was finally New Years Eve. Which means the festival. He has been debating whether or not he should confess his feelings to Xiao. But thoughts of Xiao rejection frightened him dearly. Though yes Xiao has kissed him at least once, that kiss probably didn't mean anything to himself. And well yes Venti has kissed him on the cheek last night, and of course Xiao didn't look bothered by it. He probably thought that was what friends do.

After laying in bed for a good 10 minutes, listening and thinking through his thoughts he thought it was best he got up and took care of himself for once. The young braided boy got up and strolled towards his bathroom.

He did his business first before hoping into a nice warm shower. He walked out and grabbed a few clothes he thought would be nice for today. A long dress like shirt topped off with a corset and white with gold deigned leggings. He found some nice earrings laying around and placed them on himself. He took a good look at himself before doing his hair. One part of his hair was braided but was wrapped around his head while the other was left alone. Not braided or anything. He felt rather pretty. Which was a first.

Although it does look pretty formal of him to dress up like that, he didn't mind. He felt pretty.

As he admired himself for the first time in a while, a sound came from his phone. Bing! He took his phone from the nightstand and realized he had received a message from Lumine. He quickly opened it and read the message.

Lumine ^O^

- Ven! Okay so the gang and I have decided to go get breakfast. Ik it's a change of plans but are you willing to go? Ps Xiao said he's coming ;)

Ven ^^

-Yeah sure! I just finished getting dressed and I am pretty hungry. Where are we meeting up? Also stop 😐

Lumine ^O^

- Sick! Anyways no I will not stop😏 HELP okay um so we're meeting up at Winds Breakfast Bunch in about 20 minutes so you can meet us there-OR do you want me and Aether to pick you up ;-;

Ven ^^

- Can you guys pick me up? That would be nice 🕺

Lumine ^O^

- Alright! Be there in 10 🏃💨

Venti turned off his phone and sighed. He smiled to himself. He quickly grabbed all the things he needed such as his wallet, phone, charger, earphones, and much more. He found his light brown back laying around and placed his essentials in there. He walked out of his room and raced downstairs.

'I guess I can text someone while I wait for the Twins..' He thought to himself. He flopped down on the couch letting the pillows bury him. He unlocked his phone and scrolled through his contacts until he found the name he was looking for.

Ven :D

-xiaooooo helloooooo
-Xiao pls answer I'm bored :,)

Xiao -_-

-what, I'm trying to play roblox and bully children.

Ven :D

-and you didn't bother asking me if I wanted to traumatize children as well😐

Xiao -_-

-Dam I forgot okay.
-anyway whats up

Ven :D

-I'm bored

Xiao -_-

-that sounds like a you problem not mine

Ven :D

-but you usually cure my boredom!!! So cure it now🙁

Xiao -_-

- well do you wanna terrify children with me?

Ven :D

-I thought you'd never ask >:)

After their conversation Venti had join Xiao in meep city and had decided to dress into the most ugliest outfit in history. They began their journey to frighten kids and possibly curse them out. By which I mean Xiao. Soon their quite concerning habit had came to a stop when Venti had heard a car honk outside his house.

"Sorry Xiao I gotta cut this short. The Twins are here to pick me up." Venti spoke out to his phone. He was indeed on call with his soon to be boyfriend. "Ugh okay, I'll see you at the restaurant." "Byeee!" With that out of the way Venti had ended the call and grabbed his bag. He placed his shoes on and walked out the door.

In the car was Aether and Lumine (obviously) and someone else. "Oh hey Yoimiya!" Venti greeted her as he got closer to the car door. "Hi Venti!! It's been a while!" "Sure has." Venti closed the door and Aether drove off.

Their conversation was about anything and everything that they could think of. They talked about their life and so on. Venti has known Yoimiya since middle school but she sadly had to move away once they were a freshman in High School. Though she came here to visit for the holidays.

"Alright we're here bozos." Aether stopped the car. "Why are you always calling us that." Venti groaned in frustration. That stupid insult Aether has been saying has really gotten on his nerves. It's been about...what? A week and he still won't stop. "This idiot thinks it's hilarious." Lumine answered his question. "Uhm maybe because it is?" Everyone rolled their eyes and soon walked into the restaurant. 

Venti very quickly spotted a table that was filled with his friends. and the boy he loves. There was Hu Tao, Thoma, Kaeya, Kazuha, Yanfei, Ganyu, Keqing, Ayaka, and so on. But who really caught his attention was Xiao.

He was wearing a his hair into a small ponytail which showed the few piercings he had on his ears. He wore a plain black turtle neck with a long coat to match. He had brown pants and black boots. He looks really attractive in Venti's eyes.

(THERE WAS A FANART I SAW ON PINTEREST BUT IT SAYS NO REPOST SO I TRIED TO DETAIL IT AS MUCH AS I COULD😭 IM SORRY AGAIN)

Alas Xiao had finally noticed Venti. Xiao was shocked. Venti looked so pretty in his eyes, others might have thought it was a little cliché of him but he didn't care. Venti looked like the most prettiest thing he's ever seen. 'You've always been so pretty in my eyes Venti..' He sighed to himself. A smiled spread on his flustered face. His eyes soften at the sight of him.

To them it had seemed an eternity had past and yet...they're eyes never left each other's. Ones who's were a beautiful emerald green. Filled with love and hope. Filled with a tune that seemed like only Xiao could hear. And the other was gold. Gold like the beauty of a sun rise. His eyes were like a sirens. Long and pointy like, which you could fall in love. Which cursed upon Venti.

Their moment however was interrupted by Kaeya.

"So when are you two going to stop staring into each other's eyes...hmm?" The male sighed and chuckled softly. "Honestly it's obvious you two like each other." That sentence was whispered under his breath. However a few had heard him, and left out a few chuckles of their own.

With flustered faces they both looked away. Xiao looked towards the window trying to be unbothered by Kaeyas comment. While Venti sat down and fiddled with a napkin.

(I just realized my writing went from dookie to formal like 💀 WHATS going on😭)

Everyone settled down in their seats and soon a waiter came by their table. "Hello! I'm Shiro, I'll be your waiter for today. What kinda of meal would you like today?" (This is my Genshin oc 😍🤞 hes hot stfu🙁 I RAN OUT OF IDEAS OKAY.) Soon everyone ordered with their drinks already coming in.

Ventis pov

During the whole breakfast we all were deciding what to wear and if we were all sure if we wanted to meet up around 7pm or 6pm. Soon we all agreed meeting up around 7pm.

Around 1pm we all decided it was best for all of us to leave and have the few hours to ourselves and spend time with family.

We soon parted ways and I was left alone walking home. I didn't want to bother Lumine and Aether again to drive me home. So I just told them I'd just walk home, or i'll just take the train.

I took out my earphones from my bag and plugged them into my phone. I scrolled through my playlist which felt like hours until I finally found a song I was interested in. Soon my mind was filled with the music coming from my phone. I hummed a few times until I made it to the train station.

The whole way home I got pretty bored and very lonely so I decided to bother Xiao once more.

Ven :D

- Hey there sexy😏 i'm bored

Xiao -_-

- I literally saw you a few minutes ago...and what the fuck

Ven :D

- number one: and?🤨 number two: wdym "what the fuck"?! your attractive.

Xiao -_-

- that's gay you fucking bisexual mf

Ven :D

- your gay dumbass

Xiao -_-

- ik. anyway i'm going to ignore you now, since your being annoying

Ven :D

- WE LITERALLY JUST STARTED TEXTINF?!/&2@2$;82

After that message Xiao didn't respond to me which pissed me off a bit. But soon I sighed as my stop has came.

I got of the train and walked the rest of the way home. About a 15 minute walk which wasn't so bad. I liked walking anyway.

I decided once I got home I would plan out what to do with Xiao when I saw him later. Should I kick him in the back or pull his hair because he's been mean to me lately? I'll just have to think about that once I get home.

I really hope he likes me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Score By ziela

Fanfiction

2.3K 51 1
There's only one way to characterize Venti and Xiao. They despise each other, so much. To the point that Xiao would pray to the gods that Venti loses...
78.9K 2.9K 25
โ—  ๐Ÿ›’ ห’ ๐—ป๐˜ฆ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ! : @xiaoyk: i hate you sm and i hope you trip in front of everyone @...
32K 776 25
Kaveh smiled a little at the question, almost letting out a chuckle, "You're being awfully nice." He says as his voice trails off at the last words...
35.2K 1.1K 67
Hallo! this is a story and work of fiction, any names mentioned is purely coincidental and characters belong to their rightful owner, credits to the...