Selfless

Por IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... Más

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

New Jonin

973 33 10
Por IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 108 of "Selfless".

For Naruto x Tsunade lovers, search for a story name "Ageless love". It a story which contains Naruto x Tsunade as pairing. I will also post a link of it on my profile conversation page.

...................................

Suddenly the door was roughly pushed open and two guys came rolling in they all heard Shizune screaming Naruto's name.

"You brat...I had enough of you taking the spotlight" Jiraiya said as he grabbed Naruto by the scruff of his vest. The blond looked angry as he glared daggers at the toad Sannin "it isn't my fault she gave me ramen"

Jiraiya looked ready to explode "You brat! She was flirting with you! Learn some common sense" Jiraiya yelled as he started to shake Naruto,

"Think! Why would she give you ramen for free? You're so stupid you were about to walk inside her house." Jiraiya huffed and looked disappointed "What are you a stray dog" Naruto gritted his teeth and gripped Jiraiya now "I'm not a brat fool"

Jiraiya fumed as he could not believe such a hot babe was basically giving him free lay. No doubt the boy would have coffee in the morning.

He was about to hit Naruto when Tsunade stopped him.

"Enough Jiraiya" Jiraiya looked at his teammate who looked stoic. He then turned and saw the Jounins. Kakashi looked sad and everyone looked amused.

Knowing he was embarrassed Jiraiya let go of Naruto and coughed "sorry...you know Naruto things he does tend to rub me the wrong way" Tsunade nodded and looked at Naruto who was straightening up his clothes and was muttering.

"Nobody seems to care for the injured around here. Fuck." He then saw Tsunade and nodded and then looked at everyone "oh...sorry about that." he chuckled.

"It's alright Naruto. Seems you had a nice tour around the village" Naruto nodded at Tsunade. He was sad that Ichirakus was closed and wanted to see Ayame as soon as possible.

Tsunade nodded and then went to her desk "Naruto you were informed to what happened while you were unconscious correct" Naruto nodded as he wondered why Tsunade was serious.

"Yes about the bingo book and everything" Naruto said. He became ecstatic that he was in the in the bingo book. It showed him that he was really strong and that he got people's attention.

"Yes and about your arrangement as well" Tsunade now sat on her table. Naruto nodded "I'm an ambassador now" he said making Tsunade nod.

"Yes...soon I will notify you about them. You will liaison with Mist and Konoha" the Uzumaki listened and agreed.

The Jounins all watched Naruto and Tsunade pointed at them "you will be of the same rank as them and they will show you around the headquarters" Naruto nodded and smiled at them. Kurenai smiled happily and Anko smirked.

"Tomorrow won't be fun and games anymore Naruto. Nobody will be underestimating you so be prepared" Naruto nodded at Tsunade as he knew he was in the big leagues now.

"Okay. Naruto...everybody go home and rest you are all dismissed" everyone nodded "Yes Hokage-sama!"

Before they left Anko looked at Kurenai and then at Naruto "hey guys let's have a welcoming drink for Naruto" everyone nodded as they seriously needed a drink to get over todays events. They all looked at Naruto who smiled "I don't drink sorry" Anko whined but Kurenai relented "you don't have to drink the place we go have nice non-alcohol drinks" she looked expectantly at Naruto. The Uzumaki felt that Kurenai really wanted him to go and smiled "alright why not" Anko became delighted and Gai screamed youth and what not.

"Tsunade-Sama do you want to come" Anko said making Tsunade look amused "just as long the meals isn't made by a man as it's a woman's job. Isn't that right Naruto" Kurenai and Anko's eyes went wide and straightaway looked at Naruto. The Uzumaki felt like he was ready to go six feet under from their glares he was getting.

The Guys looked amused except Kakashi who was silent throughout the whole ordeal.

"I already explained to you at the hospital." Naruto sighed as he looked at Jiraiya and quickly changed the subject "as long Jiraiya's paying I'm good" the toad Sannin's eyes went wide and he sighed "kid come on don't be like that"

"Karma's a bitch eh Jiraiya because I remember you stole my wallet you bastard" Jiraiya's eyes went wide and he chuckled dryly at Naruto who frowned.

"Well about that. Let just say it was a money well spent" Naruto became irritated "yeah on drinks and women more like it" Jiraiya blushed perversely and wiggled his fingers "damn straight"

Naruto sighed and Jiraiya laughed soon Asuma and Gai laughed. Tsunade, Kurenai and Anko didn't allow Naruto to change the subject.

"What do you mean that it's a woman's job to cook Naruto" Kurenai's eyes narrowed dangerously. Anko nodded in agreement.

Naruto looked at them and sweated quickly the Uzumaki looked at the clock "Well look at the time its 10 o clock. I seem to have curfew at 11 so I head to the bar before you all" in an instant Naruto bolted out of the Hokage tower.

"You will answer me whether you like it or not Naruto-kun" Kurenai straightaway went after with Anko in tow who spoke as well "I don't seem to remember Naruto knowing where the bar is anyway"

Gai and Asuma ran after them because the two Kunoichi shunshined determined to get Naruto.

Tsunade looked amused and Jiraiya looked sympathetic "look what you done hime the poor boy is done for now" Tsunade smiled dangerously and looked at Jiraiya. The Sanin suddenly shivered and slowly looked at her.

"Jiraiya...I seem to remember you were taking notes in the hospital" Jiraiya now sweated "hi...hime I can explain" Tsunade just smiled and disappeared. Jiraiya was scared and knew he was going to get whats coming to him he also shunshined as well.

Everyone left except Kakashi who went home. He looked sad as his hands clenched.

Next day at the Hokage's office

Tsunade was in her office as the messenger bird Takamaru came. It seemed to carry a scroll Tsunade noticed. Her eyes narrowed when the hawk was carrying a mist insignia scroll. She knew it was a letter from the Mizukage.

"It seems she got the news that Naruto was awake" Tsunade ordered Shizune yesterday to let the Mizukage and Koyuki know that Naruto was alright. The Senju didn't want to deal with that damn woman but knew she had to overcome this if she was going to keep Naruto away from her clutches.

Opening the scroll Tsunade read it.

Dear Godaime Hokage

I am delighted that Uzumaki Naruto is awake and well. I sincerely hope something like that won't happen in the future.

Now that your ninja is awake and well I am also pleased to have a treaty with you. I assure you that this treaty will be beneficial for both of us and I will take good care of your ambassador. He will love our village and hopefully treat it as his second home.

This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship Hokage-Sama I just know it.

I welcome Uzumaki Naruto in 2 weeks time

Godaime Mizukage. Terumi Mei

Tsunade closed the scroll and gripped it hard.

"Second home you say." Tsunade then smirked and now looked determined "yes...I agree it will beautiful friendship."

Kirigakure no Sato

Mei sat on her chair as she looked up at her window.

"It seems Naruto-kun is coming" Tetsuko said as she stood in front Mei.

"Yes we will have to prepare a nice welcoming." Mei smiled making Tetsuko nod "its been a year since we last seen him. He really became strong so fast"

Mei nodded "yes" she still looked at the sky. She now saw her hawk stand at her window. This made her smile. It seemed that the Hokage got her letter.

"2 more weeks until he comes" Tetsuko smiled and then turned around to leave "I must prepare in the meantime" Mei nodded and Tetsuko bid her goodbye and left.

Once the old Uzumaki left Mei smiled and petted her hawk.

"Yes 2 weeks and Naruto will set foot on this land." She smiled widely while the hawk purred.

"It has been indeed a long time since I last seen you Naruto-kun" Mei smiled and then touched her chest unconsciously. She instinctively felt Naruto's touch back in wave.

She really could not wait to see him.

Being a Jounin

A new morning has come in Konoha as people were starting to get ready to start the day. However one person was starting work alone.

Teuchi of Ichiraku's stood in front of his daughter's bedroom door with a sad expression. He sighed as today like the days before him. He will have to open the shop alone.

He now knew how important his daughter was for his ramen stand. She helped him greatly and if it wasn't for his daughter Ichiraku ramen wouldn't have existed.

But Teuchi frowned as after Ayame finished school instead of going to higher education and then land a great job something she was greatly capable of. She instead decided to work with him.

"Ayame you are so important to me. Right now I hope you are okay" Teuchi smiled and then went to his stand.

The moment Teuchi closed the door and left a figure can be seen climbing up his house.

Ayame's bedroom

Ayame laid face first on her pillow as she laid there in deep thought. She felt sad and couldn't see Naruto anymore. Every time she saw him it hurt even more. So she decided to say her goodbyes and just wish for him to be better.

Thinking about everything that happened in the past 2 months made her want to cry unconsciously she grabbed picture which stood on her small table. The ramen waitress just looked at it.

It was a picture of her and Naruto.

She was in her school uniform while Naruto wore his usual black jacket and blue jeans. She smiled at the picture because the two were smiling happily and were close to each other. She remembered that day.

It was the day she finished high school.

"Naruto-kun" Ayame muttered longingly but then right away put her head within her pillow.

"How can I say that I won't see him again!" Ayame cried in her pillow. Her best friend was in the hospital all hurt and she was here crying.

While Ayame was conflicted someone knocked on her window. The brown haired girl didn't hear as the person knocked again.

Ayame still didn't hear the knock on her window when the person had enough and skilfully opened her window and got inside. He then turned around and closed it.

The moment he did that Ayame quickly looked up and seeing a stranger's back to her and inside her house screamed. Ayame quickly moved back in fear as she jumped out of her bed and grabbed a lamp. She held it close.

The stranger quickly turned around and waved his hands "Ayame-chan it's me! Naruto" the moment Ayame recognised who it was her eyes went wide and she froze. When she froze, she then unconsciously let go of the lamp she was holding and just let it drop to the floor breaking it in pieces.

"Na...Naruto-kun" Ayame shook as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Naruto smiled and sheepishly scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah it's me. Sorry for dropping in like that. I tried to see you yesterday night but you weren't there and it was late. So I decided to see you first thing in the morning" he smiled and just watched her. His eyes quickly analysed what she wore. His friend before him wore a white shirt and red panties. Her hair was loose showing how long it was for the first time to Naruto. This made Naruto blush wildly. It didn't help that Naruto liked what he saw.

Ayame didn't notice he was checking her out. She was still in shock and the moment reality hit her she quickly engulfed Naruto in a hug making both of them fall towards the ground.

"Ayame!" Naruto yelled in shock as he held her close to see if she injured herself. Ayame just held him tight as she looked to never let go.

The two were just laying there for a while. Naruto heard whimpers and looked to see Ayame in tears. He smiled and just soothingly touched her hair and comforted her.

"Hey...Ayame you okay" Ayame gripped his vest tightly and then smacked his chest "it should be me asking that not you Baka!"

Naruto just smiled and just held her. For a while they held each close to each other "I'm sorry Ayame....for worrying you" Ayame just nodded "it's okay Naruto" Naruto shook his head "no it isn't what I done was unforgivable...what a friend I am huh" he chuckled dryly.

Ayame looked shocked and just looked at him. He always blamed himself. It was something she hated about him. He was never to blame of anything.

"Oh Naruto-kun" Ayame 's eyes became sad as then she felt Naruto soothing her back making her blush.

"Ayame" Naruto smiled at her "I didn't know you had such a long hair" Ayame this time blushed harder and just looked down and nodded. She was with Naruto a very long time and still didn't get used to his bluntness.

She suddenly moaned and Naruto this time blushed. Naruto was so engrossed with her hair he by accident groped her bum.

Silence ensued and Naruto suddenly got Ayame off him and quickly stood up.

"I...I'm sorry about that Ayame-chan" Naruto had his back turned as he looked to be afraid to face her.

Ayame blushed and held her hands on her cheeks "n...no no it's alright Naruto-kun"

Naruto nodded and then went to go outside "I...I wait outside until you dress" he then quickly left a blushing Ayame who went to change quickly.

While Ayame started to change she sized herself up in front of her mirror. Slowly she analysed her figure and cupped her breasts. She looked deep in thought.

"I wonder...does Naruto-kun like women who have big breasts"

.......................

And cut

And for Naruto x Tsunade lover, search for a story name "Ageless love".

It a Naruto x Tsunade story written by my friend :)

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.3K 1.9K 15
Naruto is dreaming about Sasuke. Is this a chance to make peace with his old friend before the end or something else entirely? (COMPLETED)
116 5 1
Naruto's been Hokage for two years now. He's been down a lot lately as he watches his friends' kids grow up. Naruto and Hinata had recently been tryi...
573K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
15.8K 766 21
Hyuga Hinata has dreamt about one - being noticed by her only love, Naruto. She has believed in him even when he was no one, within years the feeling...