Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

Af brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... Mere

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 26

185K 2.8K 645
Af brynbarb

I moved the toothbrush once more around my front teeth and spit into the sink. There were bags under my eyes, indicating that I hadn't gotten much sleep last night. After my little scene with Harry this morning, I had gotten even more exhausted.

I ran my fingers through my freshly curled hair and stepped out of my bathroom. It was a warm outside, which I wasn't used to, because it was January. In about two hours, the Clippers game starts and Stevie, Judd an I will be sitting fairly close to the court. I was really excited, but kind of nervous. I'm not sure how Judd's body is going to react. I doubt he's going to pass out or anything, but I still worry.

I threw on some shorts that came about mid-thigh and Harry's hoodie. The scent of him made my heart ache. After I kissed him in the bathroom this morning, we talked and decided that it would be best if we stay friends until I can get my life worked out.

"I really love you Harry, but this is all too much." I said to him earlier, as he was about to walk out the door. I was close to tears, I was mad that I was doing this to both him and myself.

He noticed the tears in my eyes and quickly pulled me into his embrace. "Don't cry, it's going to be alright. I love you too, and nothing is going to keep me from being with you someday." He said, and I believed him. He kissed the top of my head and turned, walking out my door.

My hearts aches for him still. I wish I could have just let him kiss me and tell me that we can be together. Now as I stand here in his hoodie, I realize that that is a better option than what we chose to do. I shook the thoughts out of my head and grabbed my bag, stuffing my phone into it. I slipped on my black Toms and shut off the lights, shutting my door behind me.

It wasn't a very far walk to the hotel that Stevie and Judd were staying in, I reached it in ten minutes. I knocked twice on their door, and I heard the puttering of footsteps getting closer, the door soon being opened to reveal a beaming Judd. He hugged me and pulled me into the room.

Stevie stood the kitchen, putting earrings in. "Is this too dressy?" She asked, and I examined her. She had jeans and a floral top on. I shook my head, considering the fact that I was in shorts and a hoodie.

"Not at all, you look stunning." I smiled at her. She breathed a sigh of relief and looked between Judd and myself.

"Ready to go?" She asked. We had planned to get dinner and then go to game. We both nodded and she smiled. I took Judd's hand and led him out the door, with Stevie in tow. We hailed a taxi and told the driver to take us to the nearest Café Rio. He nodded and started driving.

I played on my phone until we got there. I re-read some old text messages from Harry, ones that I had kept since the summer. They still have me butterflies in my stomach. I smiled as we pulled up to the restaurant.

*****

We pushed our way through a crowd of people, looking for our seats. A major portion of the crowd was already in the seats, waiting for the game to start. We finally located our seat and we sat down. Judd's legs were bouncing up and down with anticipation. "I'm so excited." He said and I laughed.

"Of course you are, bud!" I said. He smiled at me before turning his head back to the court. It was unbelievable what basketball could do to this boy. Finally the announcer announced the players and the game began. I watched as Blake Griffin scored most of the clippers points. Not once did I take my eyes of the court, during the first half of the game.

When half-time came around, I was dying of thirst. "Want to go get a drink with me?" I asked Judd and he nodded. We told Stevie where we were going and she said okay. We pushed through the crowd yet again to get to the concession stands. The line wrapped around the corner towards the bathrooms, and we were lucky enough to get in line before it got any longer. The line slowly got shorter and we got closer to to cashier. A group of girls were behind us, and I could faintly hear what they were saying. The only words I could make out were "Harry" "sexy" and "I'm gonna marry him". I stifled a laugh, knowing they were talking about my Harry, or my used to be Harry.

"Oh my gosh!" One of them yelled, catching my attention. "You're Presley Davis, right?" I turned around to see all of the girls staring at me.

"Uh, yeah?" I said, more as a question.

"You're dating Harry Styles right?" All of their eyes were huge at the sight of me.

"Um, I used to be." I said, shocked that they recognized me. I could hear Judd chuckling at my shocked expression.

"Oh," the girl's face fell. "Why 'used to be'"?

"It just wasn't working, but we're still best friends." She smiled.

"Do you think you tell him 'hi' for me?" She asked and we friends nodded at me. We were slowly inching closer to the concessions, and the game was going to start soon.

"Uh," I thought for a minute. "Do you want to say hi for yourself." Her eyes got huge and she let out a squealing sound. She furiously nodded and I laughed. I pulled out my phone and dialed Harry's number. I held it up to my ear and waited for him to answer.

"Hey babe," he said. "What's up?" I smiled and the girls stared hopefully at me.

"Um I have," I leaned over and asked for the girls' names. The told me with big grins. "Lisa, Chelsea, Sandie, and Carrie with me, and they want to say hi to you." Harry laughed on the other end.

"Okay, let me talk to them." I handed the phone to Chelsea, who seemed to be the leader of the pack. One by one they each talked to Harry and Sandie almost broke down crying. In the time that they were talking on the phone, Judd and I had reached the concessions and I had ordered myself a water and Judd a lemonade. When I had payed and stepped out of line the girls handed my phone back to me and thanked me over and over again. I smiled and said it was no problem, before leading Judd back to our seats. Harry was still on the phone.

"Hey, thanks for that, you probably just made their lives." I said over the crowd.

"It's no problem, how's the game going?" He asked.

"It's going so great! Judd is having a blast."

"How about you, are you having fun?"

"Oh, yeah! This is my first time to a game, so I'm having a blast."

"That's good." He said, before hesitating. "I miss you." He said.

I could feel myself blush. "I miss you too."

"Um," he said, suddenly feeling awkward. "So Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie and Brynn want to come see you."

I smiled remembering the girls I hadn't seen in a while. "Okay, just tell Dani to text me and they can come over." The game started again and I couldn't hear a thing he said.

"Hey, I have to go, I'll call you later." I didn't wait for a reply as I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket.

****

I hugged Judd one last time. Last night the game had been amazing, but today Judd and Stevie had to leave. "I'll miss you." He said, muffled into my shirt.

"I'll miss you too bud." A lady over the loud speaker announced their flight and I was forced to let go of him. Stevie gave me one last hug.

"Take care, I'll call you when we land. Don't do anything you'll regret." I didn't know what she meant by that last statement, but it probably had to do with Harry.

"I won't, I promise." She hugged me tighter and took Judd's hand, leading him to their gate. I waved to them and walked out of the airport, back to my car.

******

I turned my music up louder, dancing crazily around my living room. I sang into the remote, like it was a microphone. It had been a week since Judd and Stevie left, and I had nothing to do. I had done three shows in the past week, Mr. Cook not saying a word about my weight.

I faintly heard a sound on the door and I rushed to turn down my music. I wasn't expecting any company today, and I looked like I had just woken up. I ran to the door and threw it open to four pairs of eyes staring at me.

Danielle was the first one to hug me. "Hi!" She said. I smiled at re sight if them. One by one Eleanor, Perrie, and Niall's girlfriend Brynn, hugged me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I said, still smiling.

"We hadn't seen you in a while, so we thought we would surprise you!" I laughed and hugged them all again.

****

"So, if you could marry one person in the world, who would it be?" Perrie asked as we were watching a movie and painting our nails. The movie was forgotten as we had been talking, and eating Oreos,non-stop for and hour.

"Liam." Danielle said.

"Louis."

"Niall."

"Zayn." They all named their boyfriends.

"Jack and Finn Harries." I said, and they all stared at me. I stuffed another Oreo in my mouth. "What?" I said, with my mouth full.

"Who are they?" Danielle asked.

"You want to marry both if them?" Eleanor asked.

"Oh! I know who they are!" Brynn shouted. "They're so hot."

"They're British YouTubers! Duh!" I said.

"Wait, so you wouldn't marry Harry?" Perrie asked.

I shrugged. "Nah, I probably would, but I just kinda feel like he doesn't feel the same way." I said, my face flushing.

"Are you kidding?" Brynn asked. "He talks about you non-stop."

"Yeah, the other day he sang a song all about you in the shower, we were all watching a movie and we could hear him." Danielle said.

"He's crazy about you!" Eleanor said. I smiled, because I was crazy about him too.

************************************************************************

Woohoo updated! I like this chapter, just because of the Jack and Finn part.

So I really want to get more interactive with my fans, so you guys should inbox me questions and I'll answer them at the end of the next chapter. (You can tell me if you want to be anonymous or not)

So go! I want to know what you guys want to know about me!

P.s. I love the song on the side, so you should too.

P.p.s. sorry for any spelling errors! I'm on my ipod

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

484K 5.2K 104
despite being a popular singer, ariana has an unhealthy obsession with harry styles. what happens when her ultimate celebrity crush finally notices h...
414 17 17
*****DISCONTINUED***** Harry Edward Styles, the one and only curly haired British flirt from One Direction, lives in a world where hybrids exist and...
437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...