My Girlfriend's Mysterious Pa...

By _Shivani_1910

My girlfriend's mysterious past is a love story between Sanjay a powerful businessman and Sanvi the broken so... More

Authors note
Chapter-1 find her..!
Chapter-2 she is perfect
Chapter-3 good news
Chapter-4 did you know each other
Chapter-5 why?
Chapter-6 Are we
Chapter-7 Boyfriend?
Chapter- 8 do you love her?
Chapter- 9 don't kill me ...
Chapter- 10 Ombrophobia
Chapter- 11 I mean it
Chapter- 12 I am proud of her
Chapter- 13 perfect couple
Chapter- 14: Obsessed with her
Chapter- 15 My Woman
Chapter- 16 I don't deserve him
Chapter- 17 can I call you sister
Chapter- 19 Drunken Sanvi
Chapter- 20 I trust you
Chapter- 21 so many trauma's
Chapter- 22 Life is a mess
Chapter- 23 dinner
Chapter- 24 planning Outing
Chapter- 25 forest
Chapter- 26 enjoying
Chapter- 27 Her painful past
Chapter- 28 broken soul
Chapter- 29 surprise
Chapter- 30 birthday celebrations
Chapter- 31 flashback
Chapter- 32 letter by sanvi
Chapter- 33 touched
Chapter- 34 avoiding him
Chapter- 35 murderer
Chapter- 36 sexual Assault
Chapter- 37 another confession
Chapter- 38 girlfriend
Chapter- 39 sleeping peacefully
Chapter- 40 first date
Chapter- 41 office
Chapter- 42 facing the fear
Chapter- 43 attending event together ..!
Chapter- 44 finding evidence
Chapter- 45 trap
Chapter- 46 who are you?
Chapter- 47 Happy moments
Chapter- 48 alive..!
Chapter- 49 cooking
Chapter- 50 complete family
Chapter- 51 romance in office ..!
Chapter- 52 scars
Chapter- 53 Accident..!
Chapter- 54 attack
Chapter- 55 panic..!
Chapter- 56 we found him
Chapter- 57 kidnapped ..!
Chapter- 58 its you ?
Chapter- 59 the real culprit ..!!
Chapter- 60 coma
Chapter- 61 proposal
Chapter- 62 The end ..!
Epilogue
New story

Chapter- 18 Jealousy

4.2K 233 4
By _Shivani_1910

Authors POV

It's Friday the girls are getting ready for dinner.

Sanvi is wearing a black full sleve ankle length skirt, her hair is neatly tied in a Poni, she looks elegent. Vedha is wearing a white knee length sleve less skirt, she looks perfect where as Chitra wore a violet color knee length skirt with white blouse looking hot.

They reached restaurant where dinner is planned. Ashwin, Sanjay’s bodyguard is waiting for them infront of restaurant.
Soon they reached and Ashwin took them to a private room where Sanjay and others are waiting for them.

They walked into the private room, the three men stood up to welcome them. Abhi is the first to introduce himself to Vedha.

"Hi, I am abhi, I heard a lot about you from Chitra", Abhi introduced with a shake hand.
"Hi, it’s nice to meet you Abhi", she replied with a smile.

"Hi, you must be Sanjay, right", Vedha asked when Sanjay is about to introduce himself.

"Yes I am, nice to see you", he greeted.

"Glad to meet you Sanjay, heard a lot about you... will see it's true or not", she chuckled and he smiled.

They are unaware of the presence of another one.

"By the way he is Shreyan, my cousin", Sanjay introduced Shreyan.

"Senior", Vedha mumbled and Shreyan smiled awkawardly. He didn't expected Vedha here.

Shreyan is a man in his early 30’s, no doubt he is handsome. He has a perfect body, fine facial features and a strong aura.

"You know him", Chitra asked Vedha.

"Yes, he is my senior in wellness research centre and my immediate superior", Vedha informed.

"Hi, I am Sanvi".
"By any chance are you Shreyan sing Tripati, who is going to work in Saradhi hospital from tomorrow onwards", she questioned Shreyan.

When she heard his name, she thought the name is familiar but when Vedha said he is senior in wellness research center she had a doubt that he may be the senior Shreyan. She heard that Shreyan is working in wellness research center from her professor but she didn’t saw his picture.

"Yes I am, how do you know about that?", he asked suspiciously.

"Hi senior, I am also working in that hospital. I heard a lot about you from professor gupta. Please take care of me in future", Sanvi smiled gently.

"So you are doctor Sanvi, professor told me about you. He said you are his favourite student and you have a potential to be the top most surgeon", he said smiling brightly.

"I have to learn from you senior", she smiled.
When they both are talking, all the others are looking at them dumfounded.

"If you are done with your chat lets sit", Vedha said nonchalantly.

(They are sitting at a round table. The three men sat oneside and the women other side. Sanvi is sitting in between Sanjay and Vedha, Chitra is sitting between Abhi and Vedha. Shreyan sat in between Sanjay and Abhi. Vedha and shreyan are facing each other).

A waiter came to take order and they ordered Italian food.

"So Chitra, I heard that you are a designer and you are planning to start your own studio", Shreyan asked and she nodded.

"My sister Jyo is completing her graduation in desiging this year. Will you take her as your assistant? She is big fan of your designs and she wants to learn from you", he continued.

Chitra is not very famous designer but a unique designer who has potential.

"Yeah Mr.Shreyan, Abhi told me about Jyo before. I would like meet her, if she wants then I would like to work with her", she said excitedly.

"Thank you Chitra and you can call me Shreyan just as I am calling you".

"No Mr.Shreyan, Abhi said that you are like his older brother so I don’t want to call you by name. I think it is disrespectful", Chitra said seriously.

"You are very polite. Then you can call me brother, you are Abhi’s girlfriend so you are like my sister anyway", Shreyan said.

"Ok then I will call you brother", she smiled.

Abhi gently squeezed her hand under the table
"I love you", he whispered in her ear.
"I love you too", she whispered back.

"How was your day Sanvi", Sanjay whispered in her ear making her shiver.

"Good what about you", she said slowly.

" It was a bad day for me", Sanjay whispered with a broken voice.

"Why? What happened?", She asked tensely her eyes are full of concern. He surprised by her concern filled voice.

"Because today I missed you so much", he wisphered huskily.
Hearing his words her tensead face relaxed and a small smile broke her lips but soon she covered it with cough.

"That was a bad joke", she commented.

Food served they started eating.

" Sanjay, I am in good mood today, I want to drink. Anyways if it is ok with you all", said Shreyan.

"Ok let’s drink, I also want to drink today", Chitra said.

"Then we will have old wine from Sanjay’s personal cabin".
Shreyan rang bell and a waitress walked in.
"bring the old red wine from my personal cabin", Sanjay said to the waitress.

"Ok sir", she said respectfully and left.

"Why you have personal cabin here", Sanvi asked looking at Sanjay confusedly.

"Because he owns this hotel", Abhi replied instead of Sanjay. Sanvi looked at Sanjay and he nodded.

"You are richer than I thought Sanjay", Vedha chuckled and they all laughed.

The waitress brought the wine and tried to pour but Shreyan stopped her saying, "you can go we will pour ourselves".

"I want to get drunk today", Abhi stated. "Me too", Vedha said pouring herself a drink.
"So am I", Shreyan and Chitra said unison.

"Here Sanvi, let me pour a drink for you", Shreyan said excitedly.
"No senior, I don’t drink", Sanvi stated causing him laugh.

"Why?" Shreyan asked curiously.

"There is no specific reason, I just don’t drink", Sanvi replied.

"Then you have to try it today", Shreyan suggested.
Sanvi nodded negatively.

"Leave her senior, she doesn’t drink. Here I toast you for successfully completing our research on new medicine", Vedha proposed a toast.

"Why you are not drinking Sanjay", Chitra asked.
"You all committed to get drunk, ofcourse I don’t drink cause I have to sent you all back safely", Sanjay replied.

They all are eating, drinking while chating and laughing happily.

Abhi phone rang "I have to take this call... you guys carryon", saying this he went out.
Soon he came back and started drinking with them.

"Hey guys", an unexpected guest entered the room with out knocking.

"Hi Priya", Shreyan is first one to react.

"You invited her also?", Sanvi asked Sanjay in a low voice that only they could hear.

"No", he whispered back.
"Why are you here Priya", Sanjay asked.

"I just saw Abhi entering this room so I thought to say hello to you both. why? Didn’t I welcome here", Priya said in a dull voice.

"No no, sit and eat with us", Shreyan said.

"Ok, thank you brother". She brought a chair and placed it in between Sanjay and Shreyan and sat down.
"How are you brother", she asked Shreyan.

"I am good", he replied.

"Sanjay can you pass the wine for me", Priya asked while leaning on him. He passed the wine.

"Thank you", she said smiling brightly.
She is acting cute and throwing herself on him.

Sanjay is nervous but pushing her from him. Sanvi’s expression is also not good. Looking them like that jealous serged in her heart.

"Is she your friend", Priya asked Sanvi pointing at Vedha.
Sanvi just nodded not bothering to answer her.

"And aslo my junior in research", Shreyan stated.
"Oh…", Priya responded.

"Hello Miss Vedha, I am Priya. we all grew up together and our families also very close. No one can divide us", she smirked looking at Sanvi.
Her meaning is clear, she is warning Sanvi that don’t come in between Sanjay and her.

'She is acting like a bitch I don’t like her before but now I hate her', Chitra texted to Sanvi.
'Me too', Sanvi replied and nodded to Chitra as they look each other.

"Why you are not drinking Sanvi, here let me pour a drink for you", Pirya said gently but her tone is mocking.

"She don’t drink", Sanjay replied on behalf of Sanvi.

"Who are you to tell? I will drink today", saying that she drank a glass of wine at once.

"Sanvi", Chitra and Vedha called unison.

"I am ok girls I just want to drink", she assured.

"Why you are forcing yourself Sanvi", Sanjay said slowly.

"I am not forcing my self. I am having fun.. you shut up", she said loudly.

After that she drank two more glasses, by then she was drunk.

"Sanjay is not drinking today", Priya asked.

"No, I have to drive later", he said looking at Sanvi.

"Yeah, today I am drinking and my driver is not there.. so you have to drop me too", Priya chuckled.

"Jay…", suddenly Sanvi called out.

______________________________________

Hello beautiful people😍

What do think about this chapter🤔

Please comment your thoughts... ❤

Bye for now💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 14.4K 27
Shanvi Rai Chakraborty is a determined and independent officer who believes in doing things herself. Her life has been a whirlwind of emotions, marke...
510K 19.3K 69
SHRANAV OBEROI - 27 yrs CEO of Shriar & co. A tall, well built , handsome man, has anger issues, to arrogant known as the devil in his office. Loves...
313K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
5.6K 373 24
"Har lamha yun kal ko talash raha hai yeh dil, Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil, Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyu khamosh hai meri aankhe...