Sundrop & Moondrop x reader (...

By Sleepy_Sunny

Y/n, the new daycare co-worker. You decided you wanted to do something different. You used to be a journalist... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5
6.
8.
9.
~Moon~
~Valentines day~
~Outside~
~Testing patience~
~Kids~
~Sun's break down~
โ€ข= Face reveal + introduction (& discord server) =โ€ข
~Kitty~
~Animatronic~
~Bad day~
โ€ข= Sun & Moon art ๐Ÿคจ =โ€ข
โ€ข= I'm back from the dead =โ€ข
RUIN AU~ 1.
Ruin AU~ 2.
Ruin AU~ 3.
Ruin AU~ 4.
Ruin AU~ 5.
Ruin AU~ 6.
Ruin AU~ 7.
Ruin AU~ 8.
Ruin AU~ 9.
Ruin AU~ 10.
Ruin AU~ 11.
Ruin AU~ The End.
Ruin AU~ Good ending.

7.

11.7K 371 1.4K
By Sleepy_Sunny

You woke up right after the lights turned on.
The triangles on Sun were coming back and the dark colors faded to Sun's light ones.
He was on stand-by now and since you were awake, you decided to prepare for the kids.
You were about to get up but then Gregory woke up.

"Good morning Gregory."
He quickly got up.

"It's morning already? Oh no.. Freddy must be looking for me."
Right at that moment the doors slammed open and Freddy walked in.
"Freddy!"

As soon as he heard the boy, he came running towards you.
"Who are you? You're not supposed to be here after closing time.." As he looked past you, his face turned a little mad.
"What did you do to Sun?!"

You took a step back.
"Don't worry, I'm not here to harm anyone. Sun is on stand-by because the lights just turned on in here. I'm his new co-worker. I.. Something happened last night so I stayed the night here."

"It's true. I slept here with them. They didn't hurt me."
Gregory added.

Freddy's face relaxed a little and his usual welcoming face came back.
"Alright. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Freddy."

You chuckled.
"I'm Y/N. It's nice to actually meet you too."
You turned to Gregory.
"Now I'd love for you to stay but we have about an hour before the kids come in, and I'm not sure what your plans are but.."

"Right, Freddy, we need to go."

"Right behind you Superstar!"
You waved them goodbye as they left the daycare.
Looking at your watch it was just a little after six (AM), so the doors of the building must've opened by now.

You were just cleaning a little here and there and thinking of some games to play later on when you felt a push in your back, making your body hit the wall. Turning around you saw Marco. Your brother's friend.
"M- Marco.." You whimpered and dropped everything in your hands.

"Don't you dare ever run away from me again! You know what I can do to your family right?"
You nodded in fear.
"You should make it up to me. Show me something I'll like."

He crossed his arms and waited.
You didn't move and so he grabbed your wrist harshly, definitely leaving a bruise later, and pulled on your shirt.
"Stop! Leave me alone!"
You bit his hand making him take a step back, but soon he looked you in the eye and you saw he was furious.
"You ungrateful brat!"
He slapped you in the face leaving a stinging pain and a red cheek.
You held your cheek and looked down. You never felt more miserable then at the moments you met him. At those times you just wished you could disappear.

Your body tensed and you closed your eyes when he lifted his hand for another slap, but it never hit you. Instead, you heard a thud as if he hit something hard.
Looking back, you saw Sun in front of you. You let out a sigh of relief. He had caught his hand before it could hit you.
His eyes were red and you guessed Moon had possessed him. You really loved Sun but you knew he'd never be able to hurt someone if he needed to.

"I wouldn't try that again if I were you."

He looked just as furious as Marco. Though he looked more annoyed and Sun (Moon) looked more as if he'd kill someone.
"And what would a stupid robot like you do, huh? Try me, I'll break all of your parts."

"What do you take me for?" Moon tightened his grip on his arm so much you heard it crack a little.
"Ow! Ow! Let me go, you stupid piece of metal! I'll make sure you'll end up as scrap!"
They smirked and slightly twisted his arm.
"Are you sure you're able to?"

Marco screamed in pain and finally they let him go, but did get their claws out.
"Y/N, You're coming with me!"

"They're not going anywhere."

"And what will stop me from taking them?!"

They scoffed.
"Their boyfriends."

Marco laughed.
"Are you kidding me Y/N? You're dating a robot? What, does no one like you? You're such a whore."

Sun (Moon) walked toward them and took a swing with their claws, getting him to bleed.
"That's gonna be a ugly scar. Want some more? If you ever come back to touch what's ours, we will crush every single bone in your body and play with you like a puppet."

Marco looked genuinely scared now but he tried to cover it up with an angry look.
He held his arm and turned around to the exit. Just before he left he looked back.
"Don't think this will end here Y/N. I know where you live."

You saw the red eyes fade back to normal as soon as he left the daycare and Sun rushed over to you.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine.. Thanks you two."
You rubbed your wrist which was red.

"Hold on, I'm sure we have an ice-pack somewhere.."
He walked off and soon came back with an ice-pack, carefully putting it on your wrist.

"I'm okay Sunny. Go open the doors, it's almost time to open up."
You gave him a little smile and stroke his cheek.

You saw him blush a little. He nodded and took you to the entrance.
_______________
You had decided to take it easy today because of your wrist, so you didn't join the activities.

You were currently cutting fruits for the kids' lunch time.
Sun was a little.. too worried and kept checking on you every five minutes. But you thought it was cute.

Even Liam came by now and then to sit with you and talk about his days away from the daycare.
"Sunny, Lunch time!" You called out to Sun, who gathered the kids and took them to the table.

He helped you give everyone their own cup and plate and you divided the fruits to them while Sun poured them orange juice.
The kids here loved the sweet fruits.
Walking past Sun, you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and sat down on your own seat.
You chuckled after seeing his face. He looked completely surprised and was blushing.
You sang a little song with the kids before they started eating.
_______________

At the end of the day you sent the kids away together and spend some time before it was time to turn off the lights.
"Come on Sunny, it's time for Moon to come out now."

He stood in front of you with a uncomfortable smile.
"W- Will you sing?"

You remembered the promise you made last time.
"Right! Of course, come here."
You grabbed some pillows and pet the space between your legs for him to lay down there.
He did as you asked and laid down on your lap so you could wrap your arms around him and stroke his face as soon as you turned the lights off. You started singing a lullaby your mom always used to sing to you.

"Sleep little one, close your eyes, your body's cooling with the night, let your worries slip away, tomorrow is a brand new day. Shimmering moon and Saturn skies, soft wind breezes lullaby, dreams are here to set you free, the dawn will bring you back to me."

His yellow colors had faded to blue and his little sunrays were withdrawn. The only thing letting you know it was still Sun, were his eyes.
He gave you a little smile as you finished before he closed his eyes.
You placed a little kiss on his forehead and took Moon's hat out of the pocket of his pants, placing it on his head as soon as he opened his eyes again, which were now red.
"Hey Moony."

Once he realized he was in your lap, his face flushed red, but since you had to get used to the dark a little you didn't notice.
He now gave you a little smirk and turned around to hug your waist.
You thought you heard some kind of purr coming from him but shook it off since it was only a second and started rubbing his back.
He seemed to be in the mood for cuddles so you just gave him attention, basically petting him.

Again you heard the purr but a little longer and Moon seemed a little uncomfortable.
"Are you purring?" You asked him with a little chuckle. You could see his face now as you were getting used to the dark.
He hid his face in your chest.
"I can't control it."
He mumbled.

"Don't be embarrassed, I think it's cute."

"You don't think it's weird?"

"Well you're not human so I'm not really that surprised."
He really had some similarities with cats though. You thought it was just really cute and you really loved it about him.
He gave you a little smile and relaxed as you started petting him again. He didn't hold back from purring now.
You loved the sight of him just enjoying your touch.
Then you suddenly hit a spot in his neck from which his face basically melted. His eyes became small and you could almost see them turning into hearts. His mouth was open and he was drooling.
"Oohh you like that spot don't you." You chuckled and kept rubbing that spot.

His body was just limp in your lap. He almost looked braindead, only his right leg was slightly moving up and down.
When you stopped, he sat up and wiped the drool off his face , looking a little serious now.
"You're dangerous Starlight."

"I know your weak spot now."

"And you should use that knowledge more often." He laid back down in your lap.

You chuckled.
"You love the attention don't you?"

"From you, always."

You smiled and kissed his forehead.
You loved how he looked so relaxed in your arms.
"Hey Starfire, I don't know.. uhm.. if you understand how I mean this but.. I wanted to say that I trust you."

You were happy to hear that. You knew it was hard for him since he didn't trust anyone before and you knew how much it meant to him.
"I understand. I trust you too Moony."

He smiled at you.
"Thank you."

You checked your watch. It was 10:30 (pm), you usually stayed longer since you liked to hangout with both of them outside of working hours.
You were planning to go home at 11.
"Hey I have a question."

"What is it?"

"How come you're so sensitive to touch?"

"Our sensory system is designed like this. We might even be more sensitive to touch then humans."

"Oh.. That's quite impressive. Good to know. Anyways, we have half an hour. Get ready for the biggest cuddle session ever!"
His eyes looked so innocent and happy now.
You two cuddled until it was already a little over 11.
He had worn a smile all night so you left with a good feeling.

"Are you gonna be okay? I mean.. that man from last night said he knw where to find you.."

"I'll be fine. I think you scared him enough and if he does come back I'll just run here."

"But if the doors are locked.."

"I'll.. go to my neighbors."

He sighed.
"Okay. Just be careful."

You chuckled.
"I will."
You gave him some kisses on his face before you walked out the door.
"Good night Moony, see you tomorrow."

"Good night starlight."
You locked the door and hid the keys again like last time before you walked out and got in your car.
After a ten minute drive to your house, you locked all your doors and windows and got ready for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.6K 30
You live alone and work at a small coffee shop that isn't too far from your house. Another thing you live close to is a place that you go to every so...
305 12 13
(Y/N) and their sibling (S/N) visit Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex for the first time. After they get home, their Mom finds an ad for a job at said P...
3.9K 176 14
He laughed right at my face. "You shouldn't be here. Naughty naughty~" he waggled a finger at me. I wanted to cower underneath this tall figure but I...
52.2K 1.1K 28
On days when your dad was busy you would go to the PizzaPlex where he worked. You got free passes since he was the main star of the show! However, as...