๐–ถ๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ

By yourstrulyraeee

noun: weakness๏ฟผ. /หˆwฤ“knษ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively. More

Disclaimer/Cast
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Bonus chapter

4

76.7K 3.1K 3.7K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, Tx
June 18th
Monday

"Nah muffin, you cappin right na'," Khalil said, over the phone as Lai was cleaning her room.

She was off for the rest of the week and kinda bored out her mind. She was so used to going to work so now she was just going random things to keep her attention.

She sucked her teeth, folding her clothes "What I gotta lie for? He is just a football player" She chuckled.

She gave Eli his credit, she looked him up and saw the hype was about him. He was great at what he does and she was proud of him for being so successful and so young as well as black but she wasn't going to do too much about it.

"No, Eli King is the number one draft pick, best rookie in the game right na'. And you were jus kickin it wit' him in cancún like it was nothin'."

She chuckled "It was nothin'. He's still just a normal person to me and that's the homie. I'm not a groupie either." She said, getting up to put her clothes away.

She wasn't a groupie before and wasn't going to be one now. That was her homie and she was going to treat him normally and not different because he has money and is famous.

She was shocked at how humble he was about it and not having a big ego or being arrogant. She thought as well as saw most football players bragging about who they were and talking about how famous they were but Elijah wasn't like that. She liked that about him.

"As you shouldn't, don't be like these lil hoes who would drop their panties jus cause a nigga got money."

She chuckled remembering what she was saying about Odell, she was just playing with Eli cause she saw it was getting on his nerves. Odell was fine but she wouldn't drop her panties for him. But Young Nudy and Key Glock were a different story for a different day.

"I'ma call you later bubs, someone at the door," She said before hanging up. She grabbed her taser pepper spray, just in case. She was home alone at the moment and she didn't know if it would be their creepy neighbor.

She looked out the peephole and relaxed, unlocking the doors. "Hey, Elijah...." She was kinda confused as to why he was here when she opened the door.

"Yurr, you straight?" He asked, walking in and giving her a side hug. She nodded, closing the door and locking it. "Yeah, are you? Why are you here?" She asked, walking towards the living room.

"I couldn't stay in the house any longer or I was gon lose my damn mind" He shook his head. He was currently in offseason and bored out his mind. Usually, he would spend his time with his ex but they were no longer together.

Sometimes he hated being in his own house, it was memories filled with Brianna there and he hated it. He was honestly thinking about moving but he thought maybe it would be doing too much.

He would go down to his mom and dad's house but they lived in Austin, Texas. He would stay their and never come back if he went down their on his off season.

"Kobe told me y'all was lookin for a new house and I wanted ta' come" He shrugged, sitting on the couch.

Lai found out that Kobe was a realtor while in Cancún. Lai and Sha had been looking for a new place for a while to get away from the creepy neighbor and they were ready to move out of their townhouse.

Eli licked his lips as his eyes raked her body, she had on a blue Nike pro sports bra and short set. He cleared his throat before looking at her face as she was looking at her phone.

He had to catch himself from looking at her in any sexual way, they were only friends. He didn't want to be disrespectful and look at her body but she was truly blessed with thick thighs and a pudge.

"Why you not ready?" He asked.

Her eyes widened "Oh shit! I forgot the time" She groaned before running out of the living. "Damn" He mumbled, watching her ass bounce as she ran.

_________________

"I'on know, it's a little too big and it's only two of us," Lai said as they walked around the 2-story, 5 bedroom and 3 bathroom, 3,335ft house.

Sha nodded, agreeing "We're not home enough for a house like this" Lai said. It was a bit much for them, and they didn't think they need that many bedrooms since the only people that would be staying over is Lai's lil sister and Sha's little brother.

Kobe nodded, understanding "So what would y'all want ta' downsize?" He asked, looking at his Ipad.

Sha looked at Lai, "3 beds and one story?" She said Sha nodded.

"Why y'all don't just get an apartment" Eli suggested. "Right, y'all sure y'all don't just wanna look at those?" Kobe asked looking at them.

Lai tensed up, grabbing Sha's hand and squeezing a lil. "Yeah, we're sure" Sha nodded, rubbing her thumb on Lai's hand to soothe her. Eli eyed Lai before shrugging it off.

"Aight, I think I found somethin' but it's a little further than y'all want," He told them as they started to walk out the house. "How much further?" Sha asked as Lai let go of her hand.

"Maybe..... 45 minutes away from y'all job but I know a few back ways in that area since Eli lives close to it," Kobe told them.

"It's up to you, I'm fine driving if we like it" Lai shrugged, "Aight, we'll check it out," Sha said, walking to Kobe car since she came with him and Lai walked to Eli's Red Dodge Durango SRT hellcat with all-black wheels and blank tinted windows.

Eli typed in the address that Kobe sent him, he felt someone burning a hole in the side of his face. He looked over seeing Lai just staring at him.

"Why are you starin' weirdo" He chuckled, "I'm sorry, you just have some really clear skin" She chuckled and stopped.

He chuckled "Preciate it," He said and drove off. "Why y'all movin' anyway?" he asked, putting his right hand on the stirring wheel and glancing at her.

"We wanted to be able to play our music as loud as we want and we can't do that in our townhome now. And it's this creepy neighbor that makes us uncomfortable so instead of getting my daddy or brother to put a bullet in his ass, we just decided to leave" She chuckled.

"Oh hell nah. You want me to handle him?" He said seriously. He didn't play when it came to harassment.

She laughed "No it's fine, we're just going to move. You don't need to do anything reckless to ruin your career Kyrie" She said seriously. She appreciated him trying to be protective but she didn't want to be the reason he ruined his lifelong dream.

"Yea, aight" He grumbled, turning the music up. She chuckled even though they had only been friends for less than 3 weeks, she notice how protective he was. Not just over her but Sha too. Him, Kobe, and Cal all were and always ready on the go.

If you even looked at them wrong, they had something to say. Lai loved it, it was like having 3 of her older brother. So far they have been genuine and she hoped he stay that way.

_________________

"Wow, this is really nice" Lai smiled when they pulled up to the house.

"Bitchhhhh," Sha said when she got out of the car, "Right!" Lai smiled. She loved the outside colors of the house already.

She grabbed Sha's hand and they ran to the door but it was locked. They turned around, mugging Kobe. He was talking too long to walk to the door.

He mugged them back "I shouldn't open the door since y'all wanna rush me and shit" He shook his head, stepping past them and punched the key code in.

"Woooahh," They said in unison when they walked inside. The house was big but not too big. Lai kinda thought it was going to be a little too big for them since it's only two of them.

"It's a 3 bed and 2 and a half bath and 2,586 square ft and a basement" Kobe read off the information from his Ipad. They smiled as they walked through the house.

"It's a 3 car garage as well," He said as they walked inside the garage. "This nice" Eli nodded, looking around.

"Wait, 2 decks?" Lai said when they out to the back. Kobe nodded as he showed them the basement.

"Butters we can make this the theatre or something," Lai said, Sha, smiled and nodded. " I love it," Sha said.

"You think we should do it?" Lai asked Sha nodded her head yes.

"This the one?" Kobe asked, they both smiled and nodded their heads yes. Kobe smiled and pulled up the information so they could get the paperwork started.

_________________

"You like it?" Lai said, watching Eli take a bit of his food. They were at this Pho restaurant that Lai always comes too. They both were hungry after sign for her and Sha's new house and decided to come here.

Eli never had it before and she was trying to get him to try new things beside his regular always eating wings.

He nodded as he chewed "It's good, I ain't eatin' that other shit tho" He chuckled, taking a sip of his water.

"I don't either, my dad and brother eat that soup stuff. I'm fine with just the noddles, meat and veggies" She chuckled before she split a piece of her veggie spring roll in half and gave it to him.

"For someone who cries over food, i'm surprised you sharin' " He chuckled, she mugged "Aht! chill" He popped her hand when she tried to take it back.

She rolled her eyes and stared back eating. "Why I never heard of this place?" Eli said, looking around the small restaurant. It was only a few people in there besides them two. He liked lowkey places like this, nobody was doing to much or snapping pictures of him. It was peaceful too.

"Because you don't eat nothing but wings and don't have nobody else to push you to try new things" Lai said after swolling her food first.

"But now you have me" She chessed before taking a sip of her Mango bubble tea without the bubble.

A/N: mango bubble tea without the bubble is so boom! I can't get the bubble, last time it went down my throat and I started choking🥲

"You?" He raised his brow, she nodded "Yep, your friend took my only friend, now I'm taking you" She chuckled.

As of lately Cal and Sha have been hanging out a lot. Sha was always up under Cal and since Lai didn't have any other friends she was lonely. She was going to make Eli hang out with her everyday now.

"Who said I wanted ta' be around you?" He jokingly asked.

She smirked "Clearly you cause you always find a way to be around me since you met me" She tilted her to the side.

Ever since they came back for Cancún and they all exchanged numbers, he been making up excuses and reasons to be around for.

"I be bored" He shrugged, She nodded "And you still choose to be around me when you have other friends, teammates..." She tailed off.

He chuckled, he did have other people he could be around but he liked being around her. She was like a breath of fresh air. She wasn't messy, no drama, she was funny and he liked to hear her voice. He thought it was relaxing in a weird way.

"Just admit it, you like being my friend" She shrugged, sipping her drink.

"Lemme have some" He said, pointing to her drink.

She furrowed her brows "How you know I ain't been sucking dick recently?" She asked and busted out laughing at him looking at her in disgust.

Something in his head told him to snap her neck so he had to give her a disgusting face so he wouldn't have to do so.

"I was just playin' but dang, you didn't have to look at me like that" She chuckled, taking her straw out and handing it to him. He shook his head at her and took it, he opened a new straw and sipped some.

"Why you ain't tell me to get this" He said, drinking some more. He didn't like mango like that but that was good. "Because usually nobody ever likes it when I do, now give it back before you drink all my shit boy" She said, trying to take it away from him but he moved.

"No, getchu another one" He said, drinking some more. Her jaw dropped, watching him drink her drink. Her leg started to bounce as the tear started to burn her eyes.

She didn't yell a lot, and it was really quiet in the restaurant already. She never been a yeller nor did she argue unless she was mad but when it came to food she couldn't do anything but cry.

She been that way since she was a baby, anytime someone took her food or made her drop it, she just cried because it made her sad. She didn't do anything to nobody for them to mess with her food.

Eli eyes widen when he saw the tear roll down her face as she picked her phone up. "I'm sorry, here. Don't cry" He chuckled, wiping the tear with his thumb.

She stared at his face, admiring his smile. He had beautiful smiled and his dimples were so cute. She could see why some girl lost their minds when it came to him, he was truly handsome.

All her friends where handsome and beautiful and she loved it.

"I'll buy you another one" He said, moving his hand after catching her staring hard. She nodded, still staring at him.

_________________

Eli sucked his teeth and popped Lai's leg. "Ow, you didn't have to hit me so hard" She fussed, popping him in the head with the comb.

"You not listenin' " He grumbled and she rolled her eyes "Yes I am! You just said he threw a pick" She pointed to the Tv as the watched an old game he had recorded on his Tv.

"And what that mean?" He turned around to face her, She smiled a lil "they made a touchdown?" She asked more rather than saying. "Mhm" He hummed, turning back around so she could continue to scratch his scalp.

Sha chuckled while laying on Cal shoulder " You stressin' him out best"

"He stressin' me out! I told him I don't understand no matter who teaches it" She laughed, he sucked his teeth.

"You said you wanted me to teach you and you need to know this for my game" He fussed.

"Who said I was going?" She asked, she told him earlier how her parents and brother were season pass ticket holders but that didn't mean she was going to go. She didn't want to sit and just be confused for hours.

"You not comin' to my first game?" He turned around again, frowning a little. He assumed since they were friends now that she would come.

"I- I'on even know if i'ma be off on that day" She said, feeling bad now. He nodded and turned around making her feel bad now.

He honestly wanted her to come for the support, his family lived 4 hours away and couldn't travel to Dallas everytime he had a game. As much as they wanted to, they couldn't. They always watched his every game on the Tv at home tho.

"If I'm off, I'll come with my parents since they tailgate on game days, Promise" She told him. He grinned, looking at the Tv.

He wasn't going to get happy, she still probably would have to work since her schedule was busy.

"I still can't get over her scratchin' this nigga scalpe" Cal chuckled, Lai smiled a little "He said his head was itching" She shrugged.

"You don't even do that for me" Sha mugged her, Lai just shrugged.

They heard the doorbell ring, Eli paused the game before getting up to answer the door. Moments later, he came back, holding a lil girl. "You have a daughter?" Lai asked, looking at her in awe, she was so adorable as she tried to hide her face in his neck.

He chuckled "No, this my God daughter " He said, as Kobe came into the living room, looking mad and carrying a baby bag.

"Our" Cal said and smiled at her "Hey Liyah" He said, holding his arms out for her. She looked at her dad then at Eli and shook her head no.

"We were just cool the other day" He mugged her, she giggled and started trying to move to get out of Eli's arms. He let her down and went over to Cal.

"I missed youuuu" He said, kissing her face as she was slapping him to stop. "I'on like you" He bucked at her, she shrugged and went back to Eli as he sat back in between Lai's legs.

She smiled at Lai and waved "Hey beautiful" Lai smiled and waved back.

"She is gorgeous, I didn't know you had a kid. What's her name and How old is she?" Sha asked and looked over at Kobe.

"She just turned two and Maliyah" He muttered.

Cal laughed "Why you so pissed? And I thought you didn't get her until Wednesday?" He said.

"I was but her mammy had a date today" He shook his head, Eli and Cal started laughing "Yo' ol' bitter ass" Cal laughed.

Kobe sucked his teeth "I ain't bitter, nigga prolly a bum anyways" He scoffed.

"Sounds bitter to mee" Lai raised her eyebrows, "Not you a bitter baby daddy" Sha laughed.

"Nigga only bitter cause he want ha' and can't have her" Cal laughed, Kobe glared at him and flicked him off.

Eli chuckled, shaking his head while watching Maliyah watch Peppa pig on his phone "It ain't nobody's fault but his, he wants his family but tried to play her or acts like it" Eli chuckled.

"What you do?" Sha asked.

"He tried to fu- ya know and dip on her when they first met. Dummy messed around and got ha' pregnant. Then caught feelings during her pregnancy and thought they were going to be one big happy family but she put his ass right in Co-parenting." Cal explained while laughing and Kobe just mugged him.

He didn't see anything funny, they were laughing at his pain when he was trying to get with Maliyah's mother Makenna, for 2 years now.

Lai and Sha started laughing "That's what yo' triflin a- tail get" Lai said when Liyah looked up at her.

Liyah tapped Eli "prewwy" She pointed at Lai making her smiled. He nodded "Yea, she is"

Kobe huffed "I get it, I messed up but y'all don't gotta keep rubbing it in my face" He said with a slight attitude.

"You don't, you wouldn't be bitter if you understood why y'all not being together is yo' fault" Lai shrugged as he rolled his eyes.

Kobe knew he messed up and he had to live with it for the rest of his life. Makenna was a sweet girl yet he let someone hurting him in the past reflect on him treating her right.

"I'm confused how he fu- ya know, and dipped" Sha said.

"They did the do and he blocked her on everything the next day." Eli shook his head and their jaw dropped.

Eli told him to leave her alone if his intentions with her weren't pure. Even he and Cal say she was someone you shouldn't play with. She had to text them to tell Kobe she was pregnant since she couldn't get in contact with him months before.

"You foul" Lai shook her head at him. "As fuck " Sha agreed.

Kobe sighed "I know and I apologized for it countless of times. I just want my family man"

"What have you been doing?" Lai asked, he frowned "Whatcha mean?" he asked, confused.

She shook her head "You say you want yo' family but what have you been doing to show her that? You can't just give her bulls- crap words. You have to show her because actions are louder than words. If you're really sorry then you will show her, if you really want your family, show her. Most importantly, if you really want to be with her, you have to show her if she is willing to see that" She advised.

"Anyone can say sorry and they want their family but if you ain't showing it, it's worthless to see and care about" She shrugged, he nodded slowly taking in everything she was saying.

"How?" He asked.

"Can't tell you that part. When you want someone, you're going to know exactly what to do to get them and how to show them that you genuinely want them." She said, putting comb down since she was finished scratching his head.

"I'm goin' ta' Lai for advice from now on" Cal chuckled, Kobe nodded agreeing "Facts, where were you two years ago?" He chuckled.

"That's my diary and therapist right there" Sha chuckled, Lai shook her head.

"I can give good advice sometimes but I can never take it. That's my problem" She shook her head. She couldn't count on her hand how many times she wished she took her own advice and not been in situations that she was in, in her past.

"Tum tum" Liyah pouted, getting up from Eli's lap and giving him back his phone before going over to her dad. "You hungry mamas?" He asked, picking her up.

She nodded and laid on his chest "Pizza or chinese?" Eli asked, leaning back, in between Lai's legs as she fixed his waves.

"Pizza" Everyone said, he nodded and put in an order for Marcos.

___________________________________

Heeeeeyyyyyyyy

Homie vibe only!

Thoughts?

Lai and sha moving! Yayyaaaa

My girl ain't no groupie stop playin wit her!

Lai advice to Kobe?

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 9.5K 38
Like What's Love? Love is when you give a Nigga trust and you know you fucked up. Love Is when you tell him who you are, but he too stuck up Love is...
381 1 10
Meeting a complete stranger who unintentionally takes you on an emotional roller coaster.
2.4M 111K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.
91.1K 4.6K 12
Elysian - elyยทโ€‹sian | \ i-หˆli-zhษ™n \ - beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect. | ๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‘๐„๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ เฐŒ๏ธŽ |