๐–ถ๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ

By yourstrulyraeee

noun: weakness๏ฟผ. /หˆwฤ“knษ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively. More

Disclaimer/Cast
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Bonus chapter

3

79.3K 3.3K 5K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Cancún, Mexico
May 28th
Monday

"It's so pretty here," Lai said, looking around the resort as she and Sha walked around eating their Sherbet ice cream.

They got into Cancún yesterday afternoon but decided to chill out for the day since they were a little jet-lagged. Now Lai and Sha were walking around the resort looking at the different restaurants and activities around the pool.

"Fr, it feels good to be out of the country. Makes me feel expensive" Sha danced a lil, Lai laughed at her but she agreed.

They only have been working as flight attendants for 10 months, so far they have been to Atlanta, Miami, Vegas, New York, Washington, D.C, California, and Kansas.

This was their first out of the country and longest stay. All the past trips have been 2 days or 1 day long. Most of the clients did business trips so they were happy someone wasn't doing a business trip.

"Where should we eat for lunch?" Sha asked, it was about 12:30 PM and she was kinda hungry. "That place ove-'' She stopped when someone bumped into Lai and her ice cream fell out of her hands.

Lai's jaw dropped as she stared at her ice cream on the ground just melting. The last bit of mango they had left, that she was so happy about.

"Oh shit, my bad" Eli said, with the yikes face.

"Oh no," Sha mumbled when Lai covered her mouth with her hand. She could tell she was about to start crying.

"BESTIE! What y'all doin' hea'?" Cal smiled, walking over to them. She finally looked up, teary-eyed. "Damn, whatchu do?" He mugged Eli.

Kobe looked between all of them weirdly "Y'all just gon stand in front of the melting ice cream lookin' at each other?" He questioned.

"I'll buy you a new one," Eli said, Lai started to cry and shook her head "I hate you," she said before walking away.

"Damn," Cal chuckled. Eli sucked his teeth "Over some ice cream? I said I'll get ha' another one" He glanced at Sha and then looked at Lai walking to wherever crying.

Sha chuckled "You can't, it was the last bit of mango they had '' Sha shook her head, about to walk away to go get Lai and see if she was okay.

"Wait, Whatchu you doin' hea'?" Cal asked before she could turn around to leave. "We get to stay until y'all trip is over. Y'all thought we were just going to make sure y'all got here safely and not stay ourselves?" She chuckled.

He licked his lips and nodded "We all should do somethin' together since we all hea' "He suggested, she looked at all of them before shaking her head no.

"I doubt my Lai would want to do something with y'all, especially him," She said and pointed to Eli. He rolled his eyes before walking off.

"Damn what we do?" Kobe jerked his head back, mugging her.

"Nothing, we just don't know y'all like that. And he made her drop her ice cream" She shrugged.

"Get ta' know us, I wanna get ta' know you" Cal smirked, She looked him up and down "How do you know I wanna get to know you tho?" She asked, raising his brow.

He chuckled before nodding "Touché, but fr tho, we should all do somethin' " He said.

She shrugged before pulling a pen out of her fanny pack and writing her number on his hand. "Text me and I'll think bout," She said then walked away.

Cal laughed "I think I just found my future wife" He licked his lips, watching her ass move as she walked away.

"Bring yo' ass nigga" Kobe chuckled.

"Muffin, it was jus ice cream,'' Khalil chuckled over facetime. Lai called her brother crying because she couldn't believe Eli made her drop her ice cream.

"Bubs no! it was the last bit! I barely got to put a dent in it" She sniffled, wiping her face. She was really happy about the ice cream and it made her day since she only got 30 minutes of sleep last night.

"I understand but again, it is jus ice cream. I'm sure they ain' mean too and you can jus go get another flavor " He shook his head at her crying over ice cream. He was used to her crying over something so simple. She stayed crying over food.

"He did! I ain't hard to miss. He prolly was plottin' on lil ole' me" She sniffled and he busted out laughing.

"Ain' nobody plottin' on yo' stupid ass" He laughed, she pouted. "I gotta go pick riah from school, stop allat cryin'. It's gon be okay. I love you" He said.

"I love you too, tell riah I said hey," She said and hung up. She sighed and texted Sha, asking where she was so she could meet up with her.

"Lai?" She heard, she looked up and mugged Eli as he stood in front of her. She wanted to push him in the pool so bad but the area they were in had a lot of kids around.

"Chill, I just wanted to give you dis," He handed her the mango sherbet ice cream. Her eyes lit up as she took it.

"I ain't mean ta' make you drop your other one. I went to the other side of the beach just ta' get it. Nobody else had any more" He chuckled, showing his deep dimples.

She nodded "Thank you" She mumbled before getting up from the pool chair and walking past him.

_________________

"We'on know them" Lai furrowed her eyebrows when Sha said they were going to dinner with Cal, Kobe, and Eli.

"I know but it's just dinner" Sha reasoned, "And we were just talking about having male friends the other day" Sha smirked.

Lai laughed "FRIENDS! That Cal dude look like he wanna fuck you"

They have been talking about having male friends for the longest but friends only. They always thought having male friends was the best type of friends because they were funny and they liked to hear about their hoe stories.

"Girl, he can do whatever he wants to me! Man so damn fine!" Sha shook her head.

Lai sucked her teeth "Bitch that's not having male friends! We're not supposed to fuck our friends! " She laughed at her.

"I knowwww but he so fineeee" She whined "God took his precious time with him"

Lai chuckled "I'on know butters, we still don't know them" She sighed.

She wanted guy friends but she never thought they would be sitting right in her face. She didn't want any of them to try and use her and get their way with her.

She had past boyfriends do that and she didn't want it to happen again. She couldn't lie and say she wasn't a sucker for sweet talk but that always put her in the position of looking stupid at the end. That's why she didn't take compliments from men besides her father and brother and sometimes Dre. She saw it as them always wanting something from her. Weather it was sex or money or anything really.

She just didn't want to get taken advantage of again especially when she opens up to someone new. It was like they took the niceness of her and ran with it.

"That's why we get to know them." Sha said, "They might be cool fr and if you're uncomfortable, we'll leave. I promise" Sha assured her. Lai twisted her lip to the side thinking about it.

"Okay," She sighed, giving in. "Okay?" Sha smiled, she nodded, slightly smiling too.

She was going to be fine, she knew Sha was the crazy one and if she honestly was uncomfortable Sha would let them leave after cursing them out first for making her uncomfortable of course.

"Okay! Get ready, I'll text Cal to tell him we're coming" Sha said, grabbing her hands and pulling her off the bed.

_________________

"They right thea' " Cal said when he spotted Lai and Sha at the table, looking at their menus. They followed him in the direction of the table.

"Yurrr" Cal said as they walked up to the table, Cal sat next to Sha, Kobe sat at the end of the table. Eli sighed when there weren't any other seats so he had to sit next to Lai.

The server came to bring them more menus before leaving them.

"Y'all already ordered?" Kobe asked, Lai and Sha, shook their heads no.

"We just ordered drinks," Sha said, Cal raised his brow "Yall old enough to drink?" He joked. Lai sucked her teeth and mugged him "Yes we're 21." She chuckled a lil.

"Bestie leave the attitude at da door" He pointed his thumb towards the exit.

"I'm not yo' bestie. I don't like you" She rolled her eyes. His jaw dropped "What I do?! I ain't the one that made you drop yo ice cream, that was his" Cal pointed to Eli.

"Leave me out of it. I replaced it" Eli mumbled looking at his menu.

"I don't like him either" She shrugged. Eli side-eyed her, he replaced her ice cream so she didn't have a reason not to like him.

Sha laughed "She is like this all the time, if y'all don't wanna be her friend, I understand" She joked.

Lai's jaw dropped "Like what?!" She laughed. Eli smiled to himself, hearing her laugh. Since he met her, he never saw her smile until now. It was beautiful and he thought she should do it more.

"You cry over Ice cream all the time?" Kobe raised his brow.

"Yes," She said honestly "If it evolves food then yep" She shrugged.

"So your fat?" Eli asked.

"Ain't nun fat but that ass!" Sha stuck her tongue out. "Hello!" Lai winked at her while sipping her drink.

"Oh, so y'all like that girl-on-girl action huh?" Cal smirked and they all busted out laughing.

_________________

🎶Been around the world, don't speak the language (uh-huh) But your booty don't need explaining (uh-huh) All I really need to understand is (uh-huh)🎶

"WHEN YOU! TALK DIRTY TO ME!" Sha and Lai shouted as they danced on the dance floor. The boys chuckled watching them "They lit as hell" Cal laughed. Eli and Kobe nodded agreeing.

Everyone has eaten and they all were a bit tipsy. So far, everyone was having a great time. They had clicked like they knew each other for years. They were laughing and getting to know each other a lot better and it wasn't awkward at all for any of them.

After tonight, they all could see themselves hanging out again, that's when they're all free at the same time.

"I'ma go dance wit' em," Cal said, taking a sip of his drink first then got up to go dance with them.

"You want somethin' from the bar?" Kobe asked, standing up. Eli shook his head no "Nah, I'm good." He replied, Kobe, nodded before going to get himself another drink.

Eli was laughing until he felt his phone vibrate. He rolled his eyes and shook his head at Brianna texting him again, asking for him to call her.

He blocked the ninth Instagram page she made. He was getting tired of her always texting him, asking to talk everything out. It was already bad enough that the whole media knew about their split up.

It was all over theshaderoom and other blogs. It was annoying him, this was the main part he hated about being famous. He couldn't do anything without someone being in his business.

He knew he was a public figure now but he felt like if he wasn't putting it on social media then nobody should be in his business period.

He huffed, disabling his page. He needed a break from all the mess.

"Umm excuse me sirrr, why are you over here just sitting?" He heard, he looked up seeing Lai blankly looking at him.

He furrowed his brows "Why you lookin' so mean?" He asked. She looked so rude and mean but she wasn't so far as he could see tonight.

She shrugged "It's my face. Now come and dance friend" She said and took his phone out of his hand, putting it on the table.

He shook his head "I'on dance"

"I'on care, we're dancing like white people tonight, come onnnn," She said, grabbing his hands.

He snatched his hands away "Did you just shock me?" He chuckled. "Nooo, you shocked me" She chuckled.

"Come onnn" She slightly smiled, dragging him out of his seat after he grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket. He stared at her face "You have a nice smile, you should smile more" He said as she dragged him to the dance floor. He frowned a little when her smile dropped and she shook her head.

"You got this nigga to dance?!" Cal said in shock when he saw Eli with Lai holding his hand, coming towards them. She nodded and chuckled.

🎶It's not good enough for me, since I been with you🎶

"Lai, I'on know how to dance" Eli chuckled as she was moving his hands to get him to move. "Shit me either, I'm about to go tell them to play the Jerk," She said and they laughed.

"Just move your body to the music," She told him, he shook his head.

He doesn't dance at all but she got him on this floor acting as he can. He was having a great time though. He needed this vacation, and he was going to enjoy the rest of his 3 days without social media on his mind.

"There you go!" She said as he started moving to the music as she said.

"AND YOU ARE, UNFORGETTABLE!"

_________________

Cancún, Mexico
May 29th
Tuesday

"You tryna go fa' the beach wit' sha and Lai?" Cal came in Eli's room, asking.

Eli raised his brow "Oh they was able to get up?" He chuckled. After dancing some more last night, everyone accidentally got drunk last night except him and Kobe.

They were the ones babysitting well Eli was babysitting Lai since she wouldn't let him go last night. She held his hand the whole night and wouldn't let him go for some reason.

Eli usually would have thought it was weird but he actually enjoyed it. Even though they were just holding hands, it felt nice to him. But it didn't mean anything to them, he just assumed that she was scared since more people kept crowding around as the night progressed.

He and Kobe struggled for a good 40 minutes to get out where their room was before carrying them to it. As soon as they put them in their bed, they were out like a light while Cal was throwing up outside.

"Dawg, i'on how or when but why did I wake up to me and Sha on facetime?" Cal chuckled, shaking his head before turning his phone to show him Sha brushing her teeth on facetime.

Eli chuckled "Why yall ain't hang up?"

Cal shrugged "I'on even know but you wanna go?"

Eli nodded "Yea, ain't got shit else ta' do" He shrugged, getting up from the bed and going into his suitcase to get his swim trunks.

"Aight Sha, we comin'. Text me before y'all leave" He heard Cal say as he walked out of his room.

Eli went into the bathroom to do his hygiene before turning the shower on.

_________________

"We're in the middle," Sha said on facetime with Cal as they walked on the beach to find them.

Eli scanned the area and spotted where they were and walked towards them. "Yurrr," He said, they both looked up "Yurr," they said in unison.

He chuckled at them saying it back before laying his towel out next to Lai who was laying on her stomach and had her shades on and was drawing on a sketch pad.

Eli leaned over a little, amazed at the drawing of different women. "Damn you an artist fr?" He asked, She chuckled a little. "No, I just do it for fun." She shrugged before closing her sketch pad.

She cleared her throat, sitting up straight "I umm... I wanna apologize for last night" She started, he raised his brow. "I'm not usually a sloppy drunk like that, well I don't get drunk at all really. But I'm sorry for acting like that, it's not my character and it won't happen again." She sighed.

He frowned, he didn't have a problem with it nor did he think she was sloppy. She was just laughing a lot and holding his hand all night. She couldn't tell where her room was because she kept laughing and he was laughing right along with her because they were trying to find out what was so funny.

He enjoyed himself, the most he has in a while since his break up with Brianna. He also liked seeing her smiling while she laughed. To him, she had a beautiful smile and he was confused why she hid it so much.

"Lai, you didn't do anythin', wrong love," He tried to assure her.

She shook her head "Yes I did. I don't know why well enough to get drunk, period. It was irresponsible of me and it shouldn't have happened. So I'm sorry"

He eyed her, he could tell she was really beating herself down about which he didn't see a need to. "I'm not trippin' but I accept your apology," He said, she slightly smiled and nodded "Thank you," She said and pulled her phone out.

He stared at the side of her face before he realized something, "Lai, what's yo' real name? Why don't I know it?" He asked. He realized he had never asked before and even though he had only known her for 3 days, she knew his name but he didn't know hers.

She shrugged "You never asked" She giggled "Loralai"

He nodded "That's pretty" He complimented, she gave him a tight lip smile and nodded.

"What made you want to be a flight attendant?" He asked, seeing her genuinely smiling now, making himself slightly smile.

"I always wanted to travel around the world, ever since I was younger. Just wanted to see the world outside of Texas. It's actually a beautiful world ya know? Besides the crime, of course, it's so much out there that I want to see" She smiled.

He stared at her in awe. She looked so happy talking about and actually smiled versus her natural blank facial expression.

"Anyways, what about you? What do you do? I never asked yesterday" She said, putting her phone down to give him her full attention.

He braced himself, he hoped and prayed that what he was about to say didn't change her view on him and she tried to get something from him.

"I'm a football player for the Dallas Cowboys," He said and watched her face, as she just nodded.

"That's nice," She said, "You're different" he chuckled, he was surprised that's all she had to say.

She laughed "I never got into football like my family. They are all Cowboys fans but I never understand it so I can't give you groupie energy. Besides, it can't do anything really for me" She shrugged.

He sighed relief at her being the first person that continued to treat him normally.

"Wait, you know young nudy?" She asked, seriously, and busted out laughing. "What?!" He laughed.

"I'm guessing that's a no?" She tilted her head to the side as he kept laughing. "No, what does that have to do wit' anythin'?" He chuckled.

"I'm tryna see what you can be helpful in. What about polo g?" She smirked, he chuckled and shook his head no.

She sucked her teeth "What about Odell? Whewww shit, that man is so damn fine!"

He stopped laughing and mugged her and she mugged him back "What? he is fine, as hell actually. That smile? chileeee, toes be curling and all" She started fanning herself at the thought of him.

"I thought you ain't watch football?" He raised his brow. He was a little jealous for some reason at the way she was talking about him. He also was confused how she knew of Odell but not him and he lives and plays for her city.

"Shit I don't but I know him fasho! put it on em make 'em wanna marrryyyy me," She stuck her tongue out and danced.

He mugged her and mushed her head, knocking her shades off "I'on like you" she mugged him, putting them back on.

"Don't care" He said with an attitude now, getting on his phone. He didn't understand why he had an attitude or was jealous a little but he was and it confused him.

"You gon teach me tho?" She said, tapping on his phone.

"Teach you what Loralai?" He straight faced her. "Teach me football Elijah" She said, giving him the same tone he was giving her.

"Ask Odell" He shrugged.

She smacked her lips "Slide him my way and I will!" She joked.

"Stop talkin' to me yo' " He grumbled and she laughed.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy

Giving y'all this so y'all can get a better feel of the book but now i'm done.

Thoughts?

Loralai?

Elijah?

Kobe?

Sha?

Cal?

I'm so excited about them, I don't even know how I want everything to go anymore.

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 110K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.
410 33 8
A Love Untouchable An Understanding , A Family , Bonds that Can Never Be Broken ! Follow Justice In Her World Of Love and Adventure and Heightened...
41.3K 2.2K 68
What are the odds of two strangers from two completely different worlds meeting and falling in love? Will they make it work or cut ties forever?
449K 14K 35
fondยทness /หˆfรคn(d)nษ™s/ affection or liking for someone or something.